Sonic Frozen Adventure

By NoriDavis

While Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails the Fox is battling Dr. Robtnik they are accidentally sent back in time in... More

Sonic The Hedghog
Into Arendelle
Introductions
Metal Sonic vs Arendell
Training time
Attack on Arendell
New Arrivals Rew Recruits
Upcoming news and Ideas.
An unexpected welcome
Happy Thanksgiving birthday
New Friends, Old friends
NEW PROJECT IN PROGRESS
It's been a while....

Knuckles and Kristoff part 1

237 5 8
By NoriDavis

Eggmans base
Eggman was pacing across a big room were all of his big mech robots he have built over the years to defeat Sonic but they had all come to a disaster, he had then remembered he forgot he made a few modifications to some of his machines so then began to pick carefully.

Eggman: "Hmm.... ah ha!" He said as he finally picked a robot to take down the blue hedgehog and the others. "With the parts from my Egg Beatle and Egg Devil Ray I shall combined these two as the Egg Lancer, but I'll need to make a few upgrades to it." Said the mad scientist.

The next thing he did was that he put the an Egg robo inside the of the cockpit of the Egg Lancer as he finished doing that he programmed his robo to capture the Queen Elsa, he managed to put the entire Egg Lancer in a capsule to ship it to Arendelle. He activated the portal and shipped it to the mountains of Arendelle. "Let's see how you get through this Sonic!" He grinned.

Mountains of Arendelle
The portal opens up with the Egg Lancer shipped in a capsule as soon as it arrived the Egg Lancer was broken free it from its new modified claw, it's four canon lasers started to hovering with it. The egg robo activated the Lancer to chop and fire up any trees that stands in its way.

Inner com Eggman: "Remember your mission is to destroy Sonic, his friends and capture the Ice Queen." He ordered

Egg Robo: "Operation Destroy Sonic. And Retrieve Else also known as the Ice Queen." He con-firmly respond to Eggman's orders as his eyes glow red as he is ready for destruction.

Meanwhile at the Castle.
Queen Anna, Elsa, Amy, Kristoff, and Knuckles are in a Cell room wit lieutenant Mattias as they are viewing the crooks who had caused trouble in Arendelle.

Lieutenant Mattias: "Your Highness we have finally caught the four outlaws who were wanted for Arendelle for months but they are now in custody thanks to your new friends I Presumed." He said while looking at the red Echidna and the pink Hedgehog.

Amy Rose: "Well it was mostly my friend Knuckles who had taken them down." She credited him for the good deed.

Knuckles: "Eh, they were nothin and not really much of a threat to me anyway." He scoffed while dusting off his shoulder.

Queen Anna: "Actually Knuckles these guys have been on the run for a while they were the most wanted criminal's in Arendelle." She told him.

Kristoff: "Yeah, I heard that a couple months ago that they burned a bar down and the bartender told me that they were quote on quote giving it a bad review in a catastrophic way." He said to the gang.

Amy: "Jeez, talk about a 5 star review." She said.

Elsa: "Any names lieutenant Mattias?" She asked 

Lieutenant Mattias: Affirmative, the thin person name is Justin David, the bald fade man is named Brian Altano, the third short male is Marty Silva, and finally there leader is known Daemon Hatfield. The lieutenant identified them all to the gang. "Would you like to go over their records my Queen?" He asked the royal Queen.

Inside the cell the crooks are all still in pain Brain has bandages covering his head, Marty has some missing teeth and feels another about to come out, Justin has a cast on his arm and signing it for some reason, and Daemon is looking outside of the cell window angry about how Humiliating it is that he was put behind bars grunting his teeth, he then heard voices from door and see the two royal sisters and the creatures, he then had an idea on what he can do and then walked up to the cell door with a smirk on his face.

Daemon: "You know for an ice queen like you your highness your body is below sub zero and I'm kinda hot." He smooth talked the ice queen.
"And for your highness I'm on top of things, would you like to be one of them. Tried smooth talking to the royal sisters into getting their attention. Once he said his one liners, the royal sisters faces turned red as two tomatoes plants in one pot as they a little disgusted by his words and even felt a little blush from the prisoner (Especially Elsa).

Queen Anna: Sir....um....how d-dare.. you a-ask such.. an inappropriate question to a Queen!" She yelled out.

Elsa: "Y-you know..... I'm n-not that k-kind of person that would do such a thing with anyone Especially with a person like you." She folded her arms and turned her head away from the crook trying not to blush.

Lieutenant Mattias: "Have your mother ever tell you not to talk to women like that?" The lieutenant scolded him.

Kristoff: "And also the Queen's Fiancé is right next to her." He said while putting his arm around Anna making sure who is with who.

The crook looked turned away from the couple and lieutenant to The ice queen Elsa and gave her a little smirk and leaned back on the cell door. "What about you frosty?" He asked her

Elsa backed up and being blushing and turned her head the other way trying to ignore the crook. "Just to let you, I'm not into disgusting men like you, so no thank you." She said in a sarcastic tone while giving glaring at him.

Daemon took that response from the royal sisters but still trying to play some mind games. "You ever tried with a real man before instead of an Ice cycle?" He laughed out. "Or better yet even a with.... a woman?" He gave her a devilish smirk. These comments made Elsa's face turn red as a tomato as she has never heard these comments from anyone before but she couldn't hide her blush anymore but just turned the other way from him and stormed out of the cell room.

Anna: "Elsa, wait come back!" She followed her sister

Lieutenant Mattias, Anna, Kristoff, Amy and especially Knuckles did not like what they were hearing.

Knuckles decided to step in and tries to lecture the crook himself. "Who the heck do you think you are, talking to the royal queens like that

Daemon: "I'm just trying to lighten the mood down here in this crummy dump, besides I bet you flirt with miss pinky over here." He said with a smile while pointing at him and Amy and this made Amy blush a little bit.

Amy: "Well here's one thing I- before she could finish Knuckles butted in again.

Knuckles: "Okay 1 I don't plan on dating anyone, ever!, 2 you need to watch your tongue in front of women and 3 you need to apologize to the sisters if not I can help you do it for you. He said with a sarcastic tone while cracking his knuckles.

To be continued.....

I want to give a major apology for making wait for this next chapter to be published, the reason was this due to school, grades, finals, and other little stuff to be finished I hope everyone can understand that school took up so much of my time and I really appreciate it. Thank you ✌🏾✊🏾👍🏽

I hope everyone is excited for all of these Sonic games, movie and show that's coming next year and also I'm on a family vacation but of course I'll have time to publish my next story and one more thing, while I was gone I had thought of these amazing crossovers and my own stories I had  made up. That's all the news everyone have a blessed and safe summer. ✌🏾☀️😎⛱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 87 16
Mario and Sonic's worlds are in chaos. A mysterious new foe and an organization group have used their powers to collide their universes into one and...
3.8K 117 46
Elsa and Anna recently got a invitation to join a group;The big six!They join the group and the big six was a new team.Soon,they encounter a boy name...
4K 120 15
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Stormi are both eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Rob...
1.2K 39 10
What was meant to be a simple rescue mission turns out to be a week-long trek across an island as Sonic and friends race to fix their powers. Knuckle...