Make Me Beg! (BoyxBoy, Do...

By DrGigglez

"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knock... More

Make Me Beg (BoyxBoy)
1-Make Me Mad
2-Make Me Wonder
3-Make Me Ask
4-Make Me Start
5-Make Me Late
6- Make Me Regret
7- Make Me Question
8-Make Me Mock
9- Make Me Realize
10- Make Me Deal
11- Make Me Sarcastic
12-Make Me Miss
13-Make Me Think
14- Make Me Difficult
15- Make Me Motivated
16- Make Me Impress
17- Make Me Give
18-Make Me Nervous
19-Make Me Figure
All of The Facts!
20-Make Me Show
21- Make Me Reveal
22-Make Me Hurt
23-Make Me Break
24- Make Me Rebel
25-Make Me Long
Take Me Now! BoyxBoy.
26- Make Me Wonder
27-Make Me Control
28-Make Me Walk
29-Make Me Adjust
30- Make Me Warm
31- Make Me Weak
32-Make Me Disturbed
33-Make Me Crave
34- Make Me Reminisce
35- Make Me Tell
36-Make Me Confess
37- Make Me See
38- Make Me Try
40- Make Me Express
41- Make Me Wait
42-Make Me Plan
43- Make Me Beg
44-Make Me Prepared
Things to know
45- Make Me Return *BONUS*
Heads up
Completed

39-Make Me Joke

21.3K 729 112
By DrGigglez

Here is another update!! ENJOY

PIC TO THE SIDE IS OF Dawson AND TAYLOR

ENJOY!!. c:

----------------------------------

BRYAN'S P.O.V

Aspen Carter. I turned over and looked at his sleeping form and bent down kissing his forehead. It was nearly four in the morning Aspen shuffled around before opening his eyes. "Hmmm? ". I kissed his cheek "Nothing,just thinking". I said.
Aspen sat up on his elbows "About?". He asked turning a shade of red. "You". I replied, he Bit his bottom lip "After all that's happened ,I'm just happy you forgave me". Aspen whispered.

I shook my head, "No I'm glad you forgave me,I was so angry that day I pushed you.I ee the scar".

Aspen sighed and put a finger to my lips "It's the past, Bryan get some sleep we have school in a few ."

I nodded and just as I started closing my eyes Taylor walked in with a frown on his face.

" What's wrong?". I asked both Aspen and I sat up. "Tyler,his Foster mom is back in the hospital".

Aspen rubbed his eyes "What does that mean?". He asked. "He could get sent back to the system! If she doesn't get better we have to do something Bryan!". He cried.

I got out of bed,and yawned "I can-".

"No! You can,you're 19 ! Please mom and dad will say there's not enough room and we can't afford it but if I keep him here without them knowing they'll see hes no trouble ,Bryan please,he's my brother. He's my twin! ".

I sighed and rubbed my face, we were gonna get in so much trouble if we got caught.

"What am I supposed to do?" Taylor squealed and jumped in my arms. "Thank you so much,I love you!! OH my god ". He said.

"I bought his ticket already,he should be here around one today,he'll meet us at the school and then you'll have an interview with the social worker at your house. Yes mom and dad both have a doctors appointment so I made sure to have the interview when They're gone". He said smiling.

I looked at him dumbfounded "So you knew I'd say Yes?". Taylor nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Uh,duh I'm cute". Taylor said,standing by the door ".
"I'm pretty excited". Aspen said, looking at us with lazy eyes,drool on his chin".

"I just wa-". He paused and rolled over. " Well he's not waking up till it's time first school". I said. "How do you know it's gonna work?". I asked, Taylor gave me an evil grin and said nothing.

"Thank you so much Bryan". Taylor said before kissing my cheek and walking out the room.
I closed the door and climbed back into bed hoping to get my last three hours in.

~

"I think it's great his brother is coming, Taylor talks about him all the time ". Aspen said. I finished tying my shoes and stood up. "Of course, besides he'll be happy". I said. I didn't know much about Taylor's past now that I thought about,it sucked but he was starting to open up.

"You're right". I grabbed by bag and headed downstairs following Aspen. "I love you". He said as he got into his car. "I love you too". I said kissing his forehead, watching him drive out my driveway.

I got in my car and pulled out as well. Dawson and I had hockey practice after school, so sadly I couldn't cuddle with my monkey today.

My phone went off from an unknown number and I hooked it to the aux chord and answered.

"Hello?". I said. "Bryan it's me". Jane said.

"What do you want?". I asked through gritted teeth. "I need your help". She whispered.

"Why would I help you?" I asked, stopping at a red light. "Bryan! Come on". She yelled.

"What?". I asked "Can you come get me please.I won't try anything, just please". She begged. I sighed, just paying it forward.

"Fine,where are you". I asked, she gave me the address and I hung up, making a U-turn.

She better not try anything.

~

"Thank you" She said getting into the car. She smiled and I ignored her. Keeping my eyes on the road "Look I'm sorry about everything, that's happened, just don't ignore me". She said, crossing her arms.

"I'll do as I please Jane". I said.

"Why are you even with him do you even love him? Are you using him?". I dug my nails into the steering wheel.

"That's none of your business". She scoffed "I guess that's my answer". She hissed.

"What the hell do you have against my boyfriend Jane?". I growled, she rolled her eyes "OH shut up, he could possibly be going through a phase and hurt you I don't want to see you hurt Bryan,I love you". She said.

I took a deep breath,and closed my eyes. "Jane..." I started.

"I don't have any feelings for you,I love Aspen and I'm sorry it had to go down this way but I love Aspen and I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks about that,I love him,not you ,I'm his not yours". I said calmly.

"And What's so great about Aspen Carter?". She asked huffing.

I smiled "He's just amazing,he's beautiful.He can cook,his laugh, how serious he is about school,he can dance,he's amazing and you're a horrible friend for giving him the shit you caused, now get out of my car,I don't want to be late ". I sad.

She got out without a word and slammed the door shut. I got out after while and locked my door. My time was wasted, I took a deep breath and walked into the school.

ASPENS P.O.V

"I can't wait to get this off of me". Taylor said slamming his cast on the table. "I'm sure you can't". I said smiling. I finished my warm-up and passed it to the front. Jane walked in with a smile on her face .

"Hi Aspen". She said "Hi,Jane". I said, setting my pencil down. "Backstabbing Bitch". Taylor said between coughs.

"Shutup no hands". Jane said glaring.

"I got this in a fight.I won, You should see the other guys". He said.

"Right". She said getting in her seat.

"Wow,prom is in two days ". Taylor said,looking at his ticket.

"I'm happy you decided to go with Dawson ". I said. Taylor shrugged .

"Not like anything will happen.I made that clear we fool around that's it.Nothing serious will happen ". He said.

"Do you want something too?". I asked. Taylor stared at me " I said Yes, to keep you company that was all". He said, unwrapping a Snickers bar. I raised an eyebrow and watched him carefully.

"Okay".

Class ended Forty minutes later and I headed to lunch. "Guess Who?". A deep voice said.

"Hmmm is it my great Dain? ". I asked. "Ugh you two make me sick". Taylor said walking to our table. Bryan slipped his hand into mine and I felt my stomach get weird.

I never realized, no one looked at us weird,or kept gazes on us and that made me feel so much better and happy. I didn't even think this would happen to me and it's not a dream.

"You know,I'm kind of sore from yesterday ". Bryan whispered. I shrugged "I'm sorry?". I said sarcastically laughing. We settled down and Dawson showed up with the food.

"Aww that's for me ". Taylor asked staring at the food scattered on a tray.

"No this is". Dawson said,handing Taylor a bag.

"Awww bae brought me taco bell". He said turning to us.

"And we just get cafeteria food? Gee thanks Dawson". I said,smirking.

He raised an eyebrow "you have a perfectly good bitchboy that can get you anything you want". He said biting into his Burger.

I look to Bryan "Get me some fries ".I say,smiling. Dawson and Taylor lean in.Bryan flicked them off and whispered "Yes sir".before getting up to get my fries. I watched Taylor eat his burrito and Dawson come out of nowhere and kissed his lips. My eyes widened as Taylor pushed him away and gave him a crazy look.

"W-what are you doing?". He asked looking up at Dawson. "What do you think?". Dawson replied.
"We're not dating,you can't just do that". Taylor said setting his food down..Oh shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me? ". Dawson asked standing up.
"Makeup your fucking mind Taylor". Dawson yelled, before walking away.

I turned to Taylor,Who was looking dumbfounded. "What just happened?". He asked.
"I don't know". I replied shrugging.

~

"So you're just gonna ignore me?". Hunter asked. I sighed and turned to him "you're related to Jane!". I said, that could only mean trouble.

"Okay clearly I'm not". He said, motioning at his skin color "Besides my dad met her mom, I would have hoped you gathered that". He said waving his dark hand in front of me. She still could've put him up to something.

"Like that makes it better,you gave me Molly". I said.

"No, you accepted Molly. I never forced you to take it". He said, casually stirring his chili. I was making vegetarian spaghetti, penne pasta,tomato sauce, garlic,onions,broccoli and Flax seeds.

"Come on you can't seriously think I gave it to you because of her? I don't even fuck with her like that she's crazy". He said,adding seasonings.

"Well I'm done with her so whatever ". I said draining my noodles.

I added sauce to my pan and poured the noodles in, my broccoli was nearly done cooking so I chopped it up more and threw it in the pan too.

"Damn you can throw down in here". Hunter said,raising an eyebrow . Apparently I can do so in bed too. I wanted to shout but kept my mouth shut. Two more classes left,two more classes left.

~
"Practice is only an hour today cause coach has to leave early. I'll be over around five and the interview is at seven ,sound good?". Bryan's asked, looking down at me.I nodded. " You don't have to come over, today is an important day for you and Taylor". I said.

"But I want to, it's not a problem ". Bryan said.I heard the coach yell and smiled. "Better go,be a good boy.. or I'll have to punish you". I said devilishly. He Bit his bottom lip and shook his head.

"You're gonna be the death of me". Bryan said,pecking my lips and running back in.

I got in my car and Taylor slid in uninvited "You are always lurking, aren't you?". I asked,he smirked. We should just hang out at my place, Finding Carter comes out next week, we should catch up". He said. I nodded.I hid a ton of monkey bread in their cabinet. I was game.

I pulled into his driveway and we walked inside raiding the fridge to soothe our after school hunger.

~

"Can we watch porn?". Taylor asked looking at me lazily. We finisheD the last two episodes of finding Carter and were trying to recover not getting up for an hour and a half straight.

"I'm actually gonna go grab my clothes from Bryan's room to wash them,but you go for it..". I said,eyeing Taylor oddly.

I hurried upstairs and looked in the drawers for any of my clothes .I put them in a pile on the floor and kept looking. My finger grazed something soft and I pulled a small box off. My eyes widened and I looked at the small velvet box.

Nope,not today Satan I am not opening this,pfft probably not even for me,nahhh it's only been like four months this isn't mine. Nope,Nope I shoved it back in the clothes and felt my heart race. No,I wasn't even ready for that,It's not for me! It could be for his mom or from her.

I felt my forehead sweat and the door opened showing Bryan, all sweaty from practice. He dropped his bag on the floor and took his shirt off, no greeting or anything.

"Hello". I said awkwardly, trying hard to not let my eyes wander to his chest,I swallowed, something flashed in his eyes,and took a step towards me before placing his lips against mine.

"Oh Bryan,you're all sweaty". I said and he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He buried his face in my neck and blew hot air. "I wanna make love to you". He whispered.

The whole zoo erupted on my stomach and I turned red, didn't we already do this. I didn't get a chance to ask as he placed his lips against me again and Reached for my shirt.

"Bryan..". I felt how hard he was and tried to keep my giggle in. I gave in and took my shirt off, scooting more onto the bed. I kissed him again,slipping my tongue into his mouth and he kicked his basket ball shorts off,reaching for my zipper.

I pulled away breathing heavier and shoved my pants down.I hooked my fingers in my boxers and slowly pulled them down knowing he was watching. I dropped them off the bed and before I knew it we were both naked staring at each other.

"Mmmm you should just stay naked in my bed all day,I'll pay you". He said, licking my neck. I wasn't the best at dirty talk,sex was still new to me, so I couldn't Stop the giggle that came from my lips. "You're so pretty ". He whispered.I looked at him dumbfounded and grunted when his fingers rubbed at my hole.

"If you go in dry,you'll kill me". I said,ruining the moment. He chuckled and reached over grabbing the bottle of lube, he opened the cap with his mouth,and squirted some on his fingers.

"Open up,Aspen". He whispered as he circles his fingers on my hole. He slid a finger in and I groaned, he pulled his finger back and pushed it back in repeating the process.

I felt myself leaking precum and I closed my eyes feeling my breathing get harder as he added another finger , "please..". His fingers were already big enough.

I liked dominating him But I also liked having moments where it was mutual and besides all I had to do was lay down and take the dick.I could handle that.

He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss, "Shhh I got you ". He whispered, lining himself up against me.I felt him push and tried my best to relax, as he slowly slid it in, stopping every now and then to make sure I was okay.

"Ah!". The first moan came out my mouth.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slammed into me again. He started rolling his hips and I looked up at him, making eye contact,he snapped his hips against mine again and I felt him go deeper making me cry out.

I pressed against a hand against his thigh to slow him down as he picked up the pace.I threw my head back and moaned.

"Oh god yes! ".

"Ah, Ah it's Bryan, nobody else". He grunted, biting my ear, "You are so going to hell ". I said panting. He smirked and started grinding against me making me grit my teeth.

"Something you wanna say,Aspen? Let it all out". Bryan teased.I was so going to get him back.

I used my strength to roll us over and looked down at him,I rolled my hips and placed my hand on his chest.I bent down and took his nipple in my mouth, sucking on it as hard as I could.

"Ah fuck ". He moaned, pushing into me.I rolled my hips and started bouncing up and down on him, feeling my head lull back. "Ahh!!". He placed his hands on my hips and started rocking me back and fourth faster,nearly making me lose balance "Ah! Yes! Yes!". I yelled,watching precum spill out of me. "Hmmm I gott-". He sat up and slammed me on him over and over again.

"Come on". He whispered. I looked in his light brown eyes and Bit his bottom lip. He ran a hand through my hair and rolled me on back. I arched My back, feeling my heart race, and my breathing get erratic. My poor heart couldn't take anymore of this,Jesus it felt so good.

"Fuck!ahh Bryannn". I whined clamping down on him.He slammed into me one last time before cumming in me, that pushed me to the edge and I came all over my stomach,letting out a long groan.

"Creampie". Bryan said.

I raised an eyebrow giving him a confused look, "crea- Oh!". I didn't finished, as he bent down and licked my hole , "Oh my Bryan". I cried as another orgasm erupted from me. I clenched when his pushed a finger inand shoved his tongue in deeper.

"You're a freak". I panted,looking down at him, he was about to say something but the doorbell went off.

"Fuck ,the interview!".

----------------

GIGGLEZ OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
167K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
43.6K 2K 27
ROMANCE Two friends, Morton and Oliver, decide to go on a road trip in a VW campervan and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendsh...
355K 11K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...