SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

039

18.3K 1.3K 1.3K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"shhhh!! be quiet or else you're going to wake up mama!"

"you're the one being loud!"

"no I'm not! if you wake mama up, mister sukuna's going to eat you!"

"mister sukuna doesn't eat demons! you're so dumb!"

sukuna softly groaned as his eyes squinted open, to which he felt two small beings freeze and hush as he got a better look at who it was.

"what are you two brats doing here so early?", sukuna grumbled, sitting up as he suddenly realized that kiyo was still asleep beside him — which never happened because she woke up nearly at the butt crack of dawn everyday.

"well we were looking for mama but she wasn't in her room so we thought..."

nozomi only giggled as she placed a tiny kiss on kiyo's forehead, to which the girl was still dead asleep, as her and satoru stayed up a bit late the previous night talking.

sukuna snorted as he watched hakaku place his pointer finger against his lips, motioning for the two demons to follow him out.

sukuna raised a brow as he internally sighed, quietly slipping out of the futon as he made sure that kiyo was still covered by the blanket.

the three demons exited the room as they were greeted by a note left behind by uraume, who had informed sukuna that they went out with nagi — by force — to go buy some more cleaning supplies.

"soooooo no breakfast?", nozomi asked.

"hah? but I'm hungry as hell", sukuna yawned.

"we could go wake mama up and ask—"

"or we could make it ourselves and bring breakfast to her since she's always taking care of us", nozomi intervened.

the two half-demons then looked over at sukuna, to which he held scrunched up his brows.

"what? I've never fucking cooked before. I don't know how this shit works!"

hakaku and nozomi then glanced at each other, having to have learned from satoru quite a bit.

hakaku first sighed.

"well I guess mama's just going to wake up to no food being made".

"poor mama...always taking care of us and mister sukuna. she must be so worn out that she didn't even wake up on time today", nozomi chimed in.

"and remember what nagi-san said?", hakaku asked.

nozomi shook her head, prompting her brother to say more.

"she said that making food is a form of love, so that means that mama loves us very much! and maybe even..."

nozomi gasped, covering her mouth with both her hands, her tail waving back and forth as she suddenly heard a click of a tongue.

"okay you little runts! you got me hooked, what are we making?", sukuna scowled, to which the two kitsunes wrinkled their nose in sync as they quickly flashed each other a grin.

"we were thinking a bowl of steaming hot rice with an egg yolk on top, a bowl of miso soup, a plate of mama's favorite tofu with a plate of cooked salmon", hakaku informed.

sukuna looked unamused.

"well you two have fun. I'm going back to slee—"

"you have to help us mister sukuna! we can't reach half the things", nozomi pleaded.

"and plus, imagine how happy mama would be! maybe she'll even let us call you papa from now on", the little girl slyly convinced.

sukuna internally wondered if he even really wanted these two to refer to him as their father. however, seeing kiyo all flustered for once would be worth it.

"fine. what do we do first?", sukuna finally agreed, to which the two half-demons suddenly realized that none of them knew how to make anything.

demons weren't exactly picky with food and could probably eat some random mushroom off the side of the road and still be fine.

"um...I saw...nagi-san wash everything first!", nozomi happily stated, to which hakaku had quickly grabbed some rice with his two hands, dumping it in a tub of fresh water as he gave his sister a thumbs up.

sukuna's brow ever so slightly twitched as he rolled up his sleeves, beginning to make breakfast in the most disastrous way possible.

kiyo was awoken by a foul smell, to which the girl had realized that sukuna was already out of bed.

'nagi-san and uraume-san should be home, so everything should be fine', the girl smiled to herself, as she got out of the futon and made sure that the blanket lined up with the mat.

heading towards the kitchen — where many uncanny sounds were being made — kiyo had nearly tripped over a towel as she halted in her footsteps.

"what—"

"GOOD MORNING MAMA!!", nozomi greeted, trying to hide the split water with rice that was on the floor along with the multiple cracked eggs that didn't make it in the bowl and fish carcus that was on the counter, with its intestines splattered everywhere.

even the tofu was smushed and looking like small globs of throw up smeared across the cutting board.

"good...morning...", kiyo managed to breathe out, immediately shifting her gaze over to sukuna, who was holding a knife like a killer, as if he were trying to murder the already dead fish.

kiyo covered her mouth, her chest arching forward as she shut her eyes, stifling a laugh.

though that had caused the two kitsunes to rush over to their mother, now worried that she'd be angry for making such a mess so early in the morning.

"mama..please don't be mad...we just wanted to make you breakfast in bed...and PLUS, IT WAS MISTER SUKUNA'S IDEA!", hakaku blamed.

"YEAH! MISTER SUKUNA WANTED TO IMPRESS HIS LOVE FOR YOU!", nozomi chimed in.

"it's express, you idiot", hakaku muttered.

"I-I mean express", nozomi said, clearing her throat.

sukuna just stood there, shell shocked by the betrayal.

kiyo then started bursting out into laughter, falling onto her knees as she pinched the two kitsunes' cheeks.

"I'm not mad, but do help me clean up this mess by go taking a shower first, will you?", kiyo asked, to which the two had immediately nodded as they ran off, leaving kiyo alone with sukuna and the tarnished kitchen.

"so...expressing your love for—"

"shut up!", sukuna growled, harshly wiping the fish guts off his hands as he threw the towel onto the counter.

kiyo just lightly chuckled as she started cleaning up the kitchen, swiftly returning the place back to its usual organized cooking room.

"you should go shower too. you've got some egg yolk in your hair", kiyo teased, wiping sukuna's pissed off face with a moist towelette as he just huffed, slouching in his seat.

"fucking brats making me do all this unnecessary shit", the demon king muttered.

"they're just kids after all", kiyo reasoned, cupping sukuna's face as she examined his expression, wondering if his face could contain even more discontent.

"like hell I care! I swear I'll—"

kiyo swiftly placed a kiss on sukuna's forehead, her thumbs grazing the male's cheekbones as sukuna had immediately shut up, with a grin now replacing his irritated expression.

kiyo pulled away as she smiled at the demon who had quickly grasped onto her wrists.

"you should do that more often, miko".

"EWWWW!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS!!", hakaku gagged, meanwhile nozomi ran over to kiyo, pouting.

"mama, I want kisses too! I want kisses too!!", the girl whined, getting picked up by the priestess as sukuna had discreetly clicked his tongue in vexation.

kiyo only softly laughed as she showered nozomi with kisses, to which the little girl had started giggling meanwhile hakaku was still fake retching.

"are you too good for my kisses now, hakaku?", kiyo teased, to which the boy had uttered out a small, "no".

"but papa doesn't deserve them", the boy mumbled, to which kiyo had froze as sukuna had smirked.

"what...did you say...?"

"you heard the boy", sukuna proudly grinned, only to stop as he realized what hakaku had said.

"oi! what do you mean I don't deserve them?! you little runt!"

hakaku then immediately hid behind his mother as sukuna could only glare at the half-demon who's tail was swaying back and forth mockingly.

"settle down you two. hakaku, that's no way to talk to your father now is it?", kiyo reprimanded, to which nozomi had gasped as sukuna looked down at the fox boy, who had only crossed his arms as his ears had folded a bit.

"...no..."

"you too ryōmen. if you're going to be a father, be a good role model for them", kiyo said, to which sukuna had only hummed as kiyo had set nozomi down, meanwhile ushering for the demon king to go take a shower.

"now would you two like to come help me with breakfast?", the priestess asked.

"haiiiii~"

"and before I forget, you get some kisses too", kiyo chuckled, showering hakaku with some as the boy had let out a chuckle.

"okay okay, I'm sorry mama!! let's just make breakfast so we can all eat", hakaku grumbled, to which kiyo had only patted the boy's head as nozomi had ran towards the entrance to the kitchen.

"come join us, papa!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 213 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
1K 7 9
A Toge Inumaki fanfic VOLUME 0 | [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝐑𝐄:𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 ] A story of love and curses So it's been decided (name) as she...
267K 9.1K 43
《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS THE ENDING, IF IT EVER DOES》 《I SWEAR TO...
216K 7.7K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...