Working For My Bias || Hwang...

By hyunjinshairbb17

hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on scree... More

Introduction
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y- S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
Epilogue (part 1)
Epilouge (part 2)
THANK YOU !!
NEW BOOK OUT NOW !!!

T H I R T Y - F I V E

14.2K 417 228
By hyunjinshairbb17

Y/N POV

"Remember we are having movie night tonight so don't go anywhere. OK?" I asked him on the phone. "Yep yep, see you later!" We said goodbye and ended the call. It's been a while since we last hanged out so I was very excited for tonight.

He was usually going to his part time job or doing his work for college. Although we were taking the same course, he was taking a different subject and we only had the same classes a few times. I think the last time I've seen him was last, last week. In person that is, we still text and talk on the phone.

Oh right, I didn't say who! Park Wang Ja, my bestest friend who is also very dumb. I call Wang Ja a one plus one deal even though the dumb part makes it seem like a one minus one deal. But either way, I still love him.

We planned on the phone yesterday that we were going to have movie night at my place since the boys were doing practices for the award show that was going to happen next week I think.

I'm not actually sure who I should vote for though. On one hand, I Stan NCT and they really are my faves but on the other hand, I live with freaking Stray Kids. Y'know what, I'm just not going to vote. I can't betray anyone of them. So not voting for anyone was a loophole.

But in all honesty they, as in Stray Kids, were getting higher and higher on my stan list so I wouldn't be surprised if my conscience led me to vote for them. That and the guilt that would be living with me when I see them on an everyday basis. Actually, on that thought, I should maybe go vote for them.

NO ONE'S POV

Back at JYP Entertainment, the boys were getting ready for the award show performance where they will perform both Back Door and God's Menu. They've been working on the new choreography for the intro and dance break of the songs.

It has been nearly three hours since they started and the sun was almost done setting. Some of them were taking a rest on the couch, laying on the floor, or still practicing the dance.

"Seungmin-ah, can you help me take my water bottle?" Hyunjin pointed to his water bottle which was on the far side of the room. Since Seungmin was nearer to his bottle, Hyunjin asked him to get it for him.

"Here you go." He sat down next to Hyunjin. Hyunjin gasped for air after he took a long swift of the water in his hands. Then, he let out a groan, stretching his hands out. His hands stopped midway when he heard what Chan said to the rest of them from the other side of the room.

"You guys can go home now. We practiced for a few hours already so you can go home if you want." He said, making everyone in the room, even the extra dancers to cheer. Hyunjin then stood up and took his bag. "Adios. See you at home." He said bye to them and headed back home.

All the extra dancers had already went back home by the time the rest of the members started to pack up. That is until Minho stopped them. "Hey, let's just go out and eat today." He proposed the idea to them. "Suddenly? Why? Y/N can cook for us." Changbin answered.

Minho let out a deep sigh, explaining why he wanted to go out to eat. "See, Hyunjin already went home right? And who else is at home? Y/N. So if they are together..." He stopped midway when the rest of the guys shake their head, understanding what he meant.

"Ahh, OK then let's go out to eat!" They walked out of the building and went to the nearest barbeque shop they could find. They thought that they were playing matchmaker with Hyunjin and Y/N but that could be further from the truth. They didn't know that Wang Ja was coming over. Well they do, but they forgot.

Y/N POV

"My baby! You're finally here!" I shouted as I hugged him for the longest time ever. "Miss please get off! You're suffocating me. I'm going to die soon." Well someone don't like my hugs... "Aish, quick quick I made popcorn already." I brought him into the living room and sat him down while I went to the kitchen to take a bowl for the popcorn.

"Here ya go." I gave him the bowl while I sat next to him. "What are we going to watch?" "Horror." I said excitedly. I know what you're thinking, isn't it a bit cliche to put on a horror movie with a guy best friend in your house? If you're not thinking that then... Think about it.

Anyways, it is cliche, I agree. But, we both like horror movies a lot. I still get scared sometimes but most of the time the jumpscare isn't even that scary for me. There was once when Wang Ja and I were watching a horror movie and there was a jumpscare. When that happened, we both looked at each other and started laughing together. Not sure if we actually found it funny or if we were possessed at that time. But yea, we love horror movies.

I started the movie and got comfortable on the couch with the blankets and pillows. After about thirty minutes of the movie, the sound of the front door openng was heard. They must have came back already. I went over there to greet them but was surprised that only Hyunjin was there.

"Hi Y/N." "Hi Hyunjin, did you come home alone?" I asked, looking outside the door because they could've been at the hallway or the lift. "They are still at the company." He walked to the living room and saw Wang Ja there. "Oh? Hey Wang Ja. When did you come?"

"Just now. Y/N and I are going to watch a horror movie. Do you want to join?" He asked. Honestly, I wouldnt mind it if Hyunjin joins. But I know that he doesn't like horror movies so I'm not that sure if he was going to join us or not.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 16.1K 178
Liane Seong or Seong Ha Eun was incredibly close with SKZ as they were trainees together, after they debuted she was so happy for them. She decided t...
105K 4.7K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
24.3K 688 44
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
330K 10.4K 50
❝do you hear that? it's the sound of my heart breaking.❞ ❝don't be dumb. jeongin's just cracking eggs.❞ hwang hyunjin and kwon areum are friends. the...