Hollywood Stars

Od hessunshine

Sophia is a struggling actress who is all too familiar with the famous heartthrob Harry Styles, reputation. W... Více

Chapter One
Authors Note
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

59 2 0
Od hessunshine

//Sophia Pov//

I sit on the couch in Harry's trailer while he talks to his manager on the phone. "I'm excited. It's gonna be great!" Harry says as he walks in smiling. "Okay talk to you later."

"What was that about?"

"I get to perform at a charity event in a few weeks," Harry says and I smile.

"Babe that's great," I say and stand up to give him a hug.

"Yeah I'm so excited," he says, hugging me back.

"And only a couple more days till I get to introduce you to my mum."

"God I'm kinda nervous."

"There's no reason to be. She's going to love you," He says and I smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so," he says and I smile.

"My mom said that she thought you brought out another side of me," I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"A good side I hope."

"It is," I smile.

"So my manager is seeing about getting me some time in the studio. You have to schedule it since there's so many singers in LA, but I was thinking tonight I could make you dinner and then we could take a walk on the beach. Or finish watching some Disney movies," he says and I smile.

"Sounds perfect," I say and he kisses me.

"Which one should we start with tonight?"

"Uh uh I picked the other night and you fell asleep halfway through."

"Not because of the movie," he says and I shake my head.

"It's your turn to pick anyway," I say and he thinks for a moment.

"How about finding Nemo?"

"That's not Disney Harry."

"It is too."

"No it's Pixar."

"Disney and Pixar are the same company," He says and I laugh.

"Are we seriously arguing over Pixar?"

"Yes we are," he says and I smile.

"We can watch whatever you want babe," I say and he smiles. "So you're gonna make me dinner?"

"Mhmm," He says biting his lip.

"Well you did good the last time you cooked for me" I say before kissing him.

"I'm a good cook," he says and I shrug.

"You're alright," I say and walk over to the door.

"What? I am an amazing cook," he says as I walk out of his trailer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack?" Harry says as he sees his friend sitting down on a chair in the room.

"Hey Bryan."

"Wha- who made you disappear?"

"I did... well with the help of some friends," he says and Harry stands there with his mouth open.

"What? Why?"

"Good question," Cameron, the actor playing Jack, says and he stands up.

"She was right," Harry says and Jack looks around confused.

"Who was?"

"Alexis, she's my, she's-"

"You mean the cute little blonde?"

"Wait you know who she is?"

"Of course. I've been doing my best to be two steps ahead of you two " Jack says and Harry sighs. "Now do you wanna know why I disappeared or not?"

"Cut!" Neal yells and Harry and Cameron, shake hands.

"Good job today man," Cameron says and Harry grins.

"Yeah you too," He says and Harry walks over to me.

"Wow. That was great," I say and Harry shrugs. "Why are you shrugging? It was great!"

"You think so?"

"No Harry I'm just lying to you, you're a terrible actor. Yes I think so!" I say elbowing him in the ribs.

"I have to run to the store so you can go home and change if you want or do whatever you want," He says and I nod. My phone buzzes and I pull it out of my pocket. 'Girls night?'

'Can't I have a date'

'Ooh have fun 😏'

'Get your mind out of the gutter Claire'

'Mmkay love you! Don't do anything I wouldn't do'

'That's a short list'

'Heeey!'

'I kid I kid. Love you Claire'

'Love ya Soph.' I read before heading back to my trailer to gather my things. I look around for my charger but don't see it. Maybe I left it in Harry's trailer. I grab the rest of my things and walk over to his trailer. "Yeah we can meet tomorrow morning. Great thanks," Harry says as I open his door. "Miss me already?" I roll my eyes and walk into the corner and unplug my charger from the wall. "No I just left this in here," I say and wave it around.

"Whatever you say darling,"

"Another nickname Harry?"

"Mhmm," He says and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me and I smile. "I love you."

"Sweet. I should go."

"Wait what?"

"Well you need to go get the stuff for our date and I want to go change," I say and he sighs.

"Uh okay not really what I meant but-" I give him a kiss before dashing out the door nearly bumping into Avery. "Avery oh my god I am so sorry."

"It's fine. What were you doing coming from Harry's trailer?"

"Oh I was just getting my phone charger. I let him borrow it cause he forgot his," I lie. She purses her lips and I feel my heart begin to race. "Yeah I'm sure that's it."

"Uh what else would it be?" I ask and she shrugs. She turns to go to her car and turns back around. "Be careful. Even the good ones can break your heart."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," She says and I smile weakly.

"Thanks," I whisper before getting in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing into a cute t-shirt, leggings and converse I watch Friends while I wait for Harry to text me. "Joey doesn't share food!" Joey yells and I laugh. My phone buzzes and I grab it off the coffee table. "What are you doing here? I thought you had a date?" Claire asks as she walks into the apartment.

"Relax, I'm bout to leave. So what are your plans for the evening?"

"Morgan and I are going to get pizza. I need to change first though."

"Ok. Well Harry just texted so I'm gonna go."

"Have fun. But not too much fun!"

"Shut up," I say and give her a hug before heading out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knock on his door and he smiles. "You have good timing. The food is almost finished," he says and lets me inside.

"You're so great doing this for me," I say and he smiles.

"I know," he says and I roll my eyes. He leads me over to the kitchen and pours me a glass of wine. "Why thank you," I say and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend whom I love," he says and I take a drink of my wine.

"I love you too," I whisper.

"What was that?"

"I'm not playing this game," I say and he smiles.

"It was worth a shot," he says and kisses me on the cheek. My phone buzzes and I sigh. "Who is it?" Harry asks, pulling a cookie sheet out of the oven.

"Uh my manager Karen," I say and read the message.

'How's the movie going?'

'Really great so far!'

'And you're getting along with Harry I assume?'

'You assume correct. He's actually a really nice guy. And we've become good friends'

'I'm glad'

"Dinner is served," Harry says, setting down a plate with baked Mac n cheese and garlic bread.

"It looks delicious."

"It tastes better than it looks."

"I'll be the judge of that," I say, taking a bite. "Mm. Yep tastes way better than it looks. Thank you Harry."

"Of course darling it was my pleasure," he says and I smile. He grabs my hand and runs his fingers over it. "I haven't been this happy in a long time," I say and he smiles.

"I'm glad," he says, not letting go of my hand.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Why was it so easy for you to tell me you love me?"

"It wasn't easy. What makes you think that it was?"

"It just seems that way I guess."

"Look, telling anyone you love them, ever, that's a hard thing but especially for different people with certain circumstances. And honestly if it wasn't for Gemma, Niall, Louis and Eleanor I wouldn't have said it," he says and I nod.

"I'm really glad you've been so understanding of everything," I say and he smiles.

"What kind of person would I be if I wasn't?" He asks and I shrug.

"You have a good point," I say and he smiles.

"You make me really happy," he says and I smile.

"I haven't heard that in a while," I say and he shakes his head.

"Well get used to it," He says and squeezes my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner Harry drives to the beach and we walk along it like we did on our first date. He holds his hand out as I get out of the car and I take it. I slip my shoes off and walk down by the water with Harry. "It's nice out tonight," I say and he nods.

"Yeah it is," he says and I lean into him.

"Harry..."

"Yes angel?"

"I think Avery knows about us," I say and he stops walking.

"Uh what gives you that idea?"

"Well I was leaving your trailer today and I almost bumped into her and I tried to cover it up but then she made a comment and made it seem like she knew but she said she wouldn't tell anyone."

"So you admitted we're in a relationship?"

"No of course not Harry. But that doesn't change the fact that even if I never admit it to her she probably knows."

"But you didn't deny it either."

"Oh my god. I didn't tell her I was in your trailer making out with you or that we're dating! So why are you acting like this is my fault? I told you something like this would happen!" I say and he sighs.

"So you're blaming me?"

"Shut up Harry! I was just telling you she might know, if she does she figured it out on her own because we are not at all subtle!"

"You're right I'm sorry," He says and I look out at the ocean.

"This is why we need to put it out there."

"And we will."

"When Harry? I can't just be some little secret. Cause you're embarrassed of me or something? I can't, I don't want to be!"

"You're not."

"Well that's how it feels."

"I love you okay? I'm not embarrassed, and I'm not trying to hide you. I'm just trying to be careful. So we'll tell people.."

"When?"

"Soon darling I promise," He says and I sigh. He takes my hands in his and I shake my head. I let go of his hands and walk towards the water. "Hey Sophia. I'm sorry. Please don't let this ruin our evening."

"Whatever, let's go," I say and continue walking.

"Sophia."

"Harry."

"Come on. I don't want us to be fighting."

"We're not fighting."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be?"

"Because I-"

"Oh wait let me finish for you, because you basically said that it's my fault that Avery knows about us because I didn't deny it, even though I told you that anyone with a brain was bound to figure it out. And because the longer you keep us a secret the more insecure I'm starting to feel again? If that's what you were going to say then yeah maybe I am mad at you," I say and he sighs.

"I said I'm sorry and you have no reason to feel insecure."

"Whatever, and I accept your apology but you can't pin this on me."

"I know. So will you please forgive me and just enjoy this date?"

"I can try," I say and he smiles.

"That's all I ask," He says reaching for my hand. I hesitate before intertwining my fingers with his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's ready to watch finding Nemo?" He asks and I laugh. I raise my hand and smiles. He pops the movie into the DVD player, then sits down on the couch beside me. He wraps his arm around me and I sigh. Harry kisses my head and I shift on the couch.
"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I whisper. I look up at him and into his emerald green eyes. "What?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me."

"I'm just really happy," I say and he smiles.

"Me too," he says and kisses the top of my head again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It gets to the scene with the baby jellyfish and I smile. I look at Harry and squish his cheeks. "What are you doing?"

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy," I say and he laughs. He cups my face and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end credits roll around and I kick the blanket off of me. "Where are you going?"

"Home? It's after eleven Harry," I say and he sighs.

"So?"

"Harry. I need to go home."

"Will you please stay?"

"Harry I-"

"We'll just sleep nothing more. Hey you're not still mad are you?"

"No I'm not but-"

"Please sweetie?"

"Fine Harry," I say. He smiles and turns off the tv. I follow him to his room and lay down on the right side of the bed. He takes off his shirt and then lays down beside me. He wraps his arm around me and I sigh.
"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Harry," I whisper and quickly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to a knock on Harry's door. He sits up and looks at me. "I'll be back," he says kissing my forehead before walking out of the room.

"Morning Harry," a male voice says and I hear footsteps.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Harry say. I slide out of bed and poke my head out the door to see who it is.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.7K 108 24
Sophie mayn was just an ordinary 17 year old girl. Sophie mayn is starting a new high school. What will happen when she meets the popular, heartthrob...
2.1K 90 65
Meet girl named Elliot Hamilton, a ordinary nerdy school girl, which no one would talk too. Meet boy named Harry Styles, a handsome boys, which every...
29.9K 626 62
Emily Robin is just your typical teenage girl..well maybe not. After her best friend/boyfriend Harry Styles leaves her for his career, an awful trage...
314K 12.7K 38
Willow Mackey is a quiet girl, but she is fiercely loyal and will never lie to you. Harry Styles is her brother's best friend, and someone she'll al...