Drawn To You Too || TaeKook

By _Taekookieyah_

"You're pretty, Jeon." Straight Jungkook would've never thought, he would faint because of a mans dick. sinc... More

MR. KABOSKAE! (1)
Anger & Run (2)
Meet me at my office (3)
Disguise (4)
You're not Jungkook (5)
Sit right here; Good boy (6)
Fainted because of your dick? (8)
Give me your hand & worry (9)
Interest, realization (10)
Teasing & hate (11)
Manners (12)
Say my name again & Soft (13)
Kiss, Denial & Cries (14)
Gay & Sulky (15)
Lies & Asshole (16)
Scarce (17)
Tents & Touch (18)
Make it right (19)
Cold & Lost (20)
Confessions & We're going to Die? (21)
Wolfs? (22)
Jealousy & Reactions (23)
Kidnapped & I'm coming too (24)
I'm gay for you & You're mine (25)
Sorries & Blushes (26)
Kill Them & Trust (27)
A handsome Horse (28)

"You're pretty, Jeon" (7)

388 41 4
By _Taekookieyah_

____

"What did I tell you about speaking to elders like that, Jeon?"

Jungkook gulped, stuttering, "Y-you're hurting m-me."

Taehyung loosened his grip, his eyes softening.He knelt of the floor, closer to jungkook. And jungkook watched him softly. Taehyung hand oh his cheek felt warm and jungkooks eyes felt teary. Taehyung was mad. "Be a good boy and learn your manners, yeah?."

Jungkook nodded softly, leaning onto taehyung touch, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"That's more like it," Taehyung gave him a genuine smile. His eyes wrinkling to crescents and his smile boxy. Now that, made jungkook heart take a small break.

"Now get to work," Taehyung reminded and without another word, Jungkook began writing obediently.

Ok, maybe jungkook's just flustered, maybe not flustered but uncomfortable. Those swift heartbeats and the little beads of sweat proved it. Sure, all that writing has his hands hurting; that's a fact.

But why is Taehyung staring at him?

Ever since he began writing, taehyung eyes bore into him. They never once left him which is causing Jungkook to be so uncomfortable.

"Can you stop staring at me, Sir?" Jungkook asked, wiping his neck sweat with the ends of his shirt.

"No," Taehyung simply answered, resting his palm on his chin.

"And why not?" Jungkook asked.

"You're pretty," Taehyung replied, casually. "You're beautiful, Jeon."

Jungkook heart stalled. Did he just call Jungkook Pretty? He's insane.

Despite the little dances jungkooks heart made, Despite the pink hues that painted Jungkooks cheeks, he scoffed, "Shut up! Did you say that to my brother as well? Did you watch him too?"

Taehyung pouted, shacking his head, "No. I didn't watch him."

Now to that, Jungkook was completely lost. Taehyung was being so honest or at least he looked honest, and it was causing his hearts to do these little dances. Taehyung called him pretty, and not only that, he said it only to him, and that caused butterflies in jungkooks stomach.

For the first time, he didn't know what to say back. He always had something to say to everything said to him, but not this time. This time, today, Jungkook gave in.

Jungkook bit his lip and focused on his writing; well, he tried to focus. Only once in a while he would complain about his hands and Taehyung staring at him. And with all that, jungkook finished writing in a half an hour.

"Here, Satisfied?" Jungkook growled with a pout, throwing the book onto taehyungs lap.

Taehyung chuckled, taking the book in hand, "That's the same thing Jeon told me when he was done."

Jungkooks eyes widen, "Really?"

"Oh Yeah," Taehyung replied, his voice unconsciously deep.

Jungkook gulped once more; that deep voice did stuff to him and he didn't like it one bit. Just like how he didn't like anything taehyung did. Different from his body reactions.

"He is my brother after all," Jungkook said proudly and stood. "Clearly, he had done so well. How did you find out?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung shrugged, and stood. "Who wrote this?" He asked, showing Jungkook the words he had wrote.

"Oh~" Jungkook smiled, knowing what he meant, "You are a teacher indeed."

Taehyung smiled, "Sure am."

They both smiled, finally having had a decent conversation. And jungkook didn't even realize he showed his bunny smile to Kim Taehyung before he walked out the office.

Taehyung licked his dry lips as he watched the younger out the door. "Pretty boy, you have my interest."

Later that evening, jungkook found himself thinking about taehyung and his words. They were bothering him to the point where he thought he was going crazy.

Whenever he looked somewhere, he would see taehyung's smile. And whenever he was in the middle of talking to a person, he would zone out with the words you're pretty repeating in his head.

"Ahhhh!!!" Jungkook grumbled, "Get out my head!"

"Ok, Kook. Maybe you need therapy. It was about time anyways, " Hyunkook exclaimed, sitting next to Jungkook on their couch, in their house.

Jungkook sighed, "Maybe I should."

Hyunkook nodded, "You should."

Jungkook glared at him, "Hyung?"

"Mhm.."

"If you....um....You know....Like you know....um...were you ever...um," Jungkook mumbled, unable to find the right words.

"What is it?" Hyunkook scooted closer to him, "Something's bothering you?"

"Yeah..." Jungkook nodded.

"What is it?"

"Today someone called me pretty, Hyung," Jungkook confessed in a low voice.

"Um, isn't that normal?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, Hyung," He whined, "Its not normal because well...um," Jungkook scratched his head, blushing. "It was actually the first time. I was always called handsome but never pretty...."

"Oh?" Hyunkook didn't know what to say. Maybe he did know what to say, but that would just rile up his brother.

And he lived to rile his brother up. So he said what he said nicely, "Was it a dude that told you this?"

"Yes," Jungkook replied unconsciously. "Wait- no' what no!" He declined on second thought.

And Hyunkook spoke sarcastically, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. Because girls go around calling men, pretty."

"Obviously," Jungkook retorted.

"Not," Hyunkook completed his sentence.

"Yes, they do!" Jungkook retorted.

"No, they don't," Hyunkook grumbled, "Okay then, exactly who told you that?"

"M- " Jungkook whispered, "Moon Lilly."

Hyunkooks eyes widen, "A beautiful soul like her, called you pretty?"

Jungkook lied in teeth, "Yeah, it was during sixth period. She sits next to me."

"Lucky guy," Hyunkook patted his back and Jungkook looked at him pointedly, "Wasn't you gay?"

"Yeah, so?" Hyunkook asked.

"Nevermind."

"Um, So do you like her then?" Hyunkook suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"Lilly. Do you like her?"

"Where'd you get that idea?"

"Well, somebody had pink cheeks some seconds ago and sounded so shy and like so flustered," Hyunkook exclaimed, dramatically.

"What? No, I didn't!" Jungkook retorted, "And I don't like her."

"Yes, you do. Your face gives it all away sweetie," Hyunkook laughed, "Aw my little brother is developing a crush."

"Shut up, Hyun! You don't know anything! I don't like hi- her and will never like her!" Jungkook growled.

"Okay, okay. I get it. No need to get so aggressive," Hyunkook surrendered, his hand in the air. "Wait, so if she called you pretty and we have the same face, doesn't that-"

"NO!" Jungkook roared.

______
Hello, Beautiful souls. Hope all is well:)
Love, Dee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 32.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
286K 14.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving someone of the same gender is considered a sin here-" The talking man was cut off by the other m...
57K 2.2K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
188K 8.8K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...