You like my Ass?

By ShatteredMind

Trent Rivers has no social skills, is bad at school, and is shy. He is sure in for a surprise when his mate i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ann's List
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trent's List
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End

Chapter 36

25K 680 53
By ShatteredMind

I looked at Trevor who was staring at Ann, or rather glaring at her. Both of them were in a debate on weather we should go camping or not. Ann wanted to go camping and Trevor wanted to go clubbing you could say the Daniel and I were the only smart ones here because we decided to stay out if this argument.

"I just don't understand why you care so much both of them are on your list so it shouldn't matter which one you do first," Trevor said.

Ann rolled her eyes "Well I've never been camping and I would rather do that because I haven't done it and then go clubbing. By the way that would only be me and Trent not anyone else with us," Ann said.

Trevor gave her a 'what the fuck' look "Do you really think that I am going to let my baby go clubbing without me. Do you know how many creeps there are? And how sexy Trent really is?" He asked Ann.

I sat there eating my pizza while Daniel looked at me and we would occasionally roll our eyes at what our mates had to say to one another.

"Trent what do you want to do first?" Ann asked me raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and Daniel just looked at me knowing that I was already to deep to get out of the situation. "I think that we should go clubbing first to get it out of the way," I said but it ended up sounding more like a question because I wasn't really sure if what I said was right.

Ann smiled brightly "Oh thank goodness! You made it a whole lot easier for me to decide now Trent," Ann said.

"You guys aren't going clubbing without us," Daniel said.

"Thank you! Finally someone understands me," Trevor said looking at Ann.

"What do you mean we can't go clubbing without you?" Ann asked.

Daniel rolled his eyes "Lets be real here. Your hot Ann and some guy might want to take advantage of you and I don't want that to happen. First of all your stronger than humans but there are many werewolves here too, that don't have mates. Not to mention the only guy around you would be Trent and I don't think that he is much protection," Daniel said.

"Hey!" I said.

"Well, what if we went to a gay club?" Ann asked.

"Then it would be the same problem but this time it being Trent," Daniel said. "Look I don't want anything to happen to you guys because you both are the most important people in my lives so can we please go?" Daniel asked.

Ann looked at me and I shrugged not really caring "Tell you what this is me and Trent's list so we have to do the things on here. If I allow you both to tag along then you have to promise to keep your distance and stay away unless someone try's to hurt us. Me and Trent have to think that it's just us without our mates around, okay?" Ann asked putting her hand out to shake Daniel's.

He sighed debating it he could try to push her any further with the arrangement. He ended up sticking his hand out and agreeing with an "Okay,".

I knew that this must have bothered Daniel because he was the alpha king now so there was power drifting through his blood. It was hard for him to back down to anyone, but I guess since it was his mate it made backing down easier.

"Okay so Trent meet me at home after school that way we can get dressed and ready," Ann said.

I looked at Trevor and he kissed my cheek "I'll drop you off. I'm just happy that Daniel could convince Ann because I knew it wasn't going to be me that would convince her," he said holding my hand.

It was true as much thick headed Daniel was Ann was just more headstrong than he was. Which made things slightly tough but Daniel always and I mean always ended up giving in to Ann. It made me wonder if her parents always got her what she wanted when dr was little because knowing Ann she is very convincing.

The bell rang and I dumped my trash in the trash can and went to class. My classes seemed to be picking up too sure my grades were no A's or B's but they were C'a and some B's. that made my mom and dad happy knowing that I wasn't failing more classes in school.

When the day ended I met Trevor up by my locker and gave him a kiss. People were getting used to the fact that we were mates and boyfriends with one another.

"Ready to go to Ann's?" Trevor asked me.

I nodded my head "Yeah I think so in just kind if scared to see what she has planned out for me," I replied to him as we walked outside and jumped into his car.

When I went to Ann I saw Daniel dropping her off to. "Me and Trevor will be back around ten and don't leave without us," Daniel told us mainly looking at Ann as a warning.

Ann and me had some time before we had to get dressed so we ended up watching a movie. When the movie was over Ann pulled out some clothes for me to change into.

"Umm Ann?" I asked her "Where did you get boys clothing?" I asked him again.

"These were some of the clothes when we went shopping for your makeover. I just forgot to actually drop these clothes off," Ann said.

I sighed in relief it would have been strange if she had these clothes for any other reason.

I changed into the jeans and the purple button up shirt. And put on some vans.

While Ann made sure to put on a push-up bra. "Do you really need that push-up bra?" I asked Ann as she was hooking the back up.

We were fine with changing with each other because we both have mates and trust me nothing is every going to happen between us. Of course our mates didn't really like us changing in front of one another. Apparently our body was only for them to see and no one else to see. When Daniel brings that up I try to remind him that I've seen him naked when we used to take baths together. That seemed to shut him up.

Ann ended up putting on a tight, strapless, cheetah printed dress. "Are you sure that Daniel is going to let you out of the house dressed like that?" I asked her.

"He'll have to because I'm letting him watch us so he's going to have to deal with it," Ann said shrugging and fluffing her hair in the mirror she was trying to tease it but not a ridiculous tease like celebrities.

The doorbell rang and we both looked at each other knowing that it was Daniel and Trevor. I went to the door opening it up and I saw Trevor and Daniel dressed up.

Daniel pushed his way through going to find Ann and Trevor hugged me tightly. "Seems like you missed me," I chuckled.

"Of course I missed you. I miss ever second that I'm not with you," Daniel said. He closed the door and kissed me pushpin me up against the door lightly.

I moaned slightly and Trevor became more rougher pushing me harder against the door and licking my lips.

"Guys lets go and stop making out," Ann said.

Trevor pulled away from me and I frowned giving him a begging look he just kissed my head and held my hand as we walked out of the house.

I suddenly hate Ann for ruining all font fun.

"Okay there are going to be rules for when we go to the club. Meaning Daniel and Trevor must fallow these rules," Ann said.

"First of all me and Trent are here alone so you guys can't be with us. Make sure you keep your distance, you guys are only here to make sure we are safe so if anything happens to us that's when you guys jump in," Ann said.

Trevor growled "no promises I I see Simeon put their hands on Trent and I don't like how their hands are on him then I might have to step in," Trevor said protectively grabbing me which happened I be uncomfortable because of the seat belts.

I liked it when he got protective over me because it was something that made me love him. It made me think of how much he was only for me and I was only for him.

"Well, your just going to have to deal with it Trevor," Ann replied as we pulled up to the club. "And Daniel if you try pulling anything on me tonight I swear I will be mad at you and there will be no sex depending on how mad you make me," Ann said.

"Thank goodness your not like Ann," Trevor whispered in my ear and I laughed.

Ann's head snapped towards us and we split apart for Ann's ease of mind.

Once we were inside of the club Ann pulled me aside to the bar area "We are going to get wasted," she said ordering us both some drinks.

This made me have a flashback to the time that me and Trevor went to a party and he gave me alcohol. "Ann I'm not to sure that this is a good idea I mean I really can't handle myself drunk," I explained to her.

She laughed. "It's okay Trent you don't have to get wasted if you don't want to maybe we can start off by dancing a bit," she said.

I nodded in agreement and stayed swaying to the Rythme "Trent your not even dancing," Ann said "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm just not really having fun I mean with Trevor being in the same room and not being able to be near him is kind if bugging me," I replied to her.

Ann nodded her head "I understand its the same way with me and Daniel. You know you don't have to follow my rules Trent I have a soft spot for you and I'm sure Trevor wants you just as bad right now," she said pointing to a table were Trevor and Daniel were sitting both of them were just staring into space.

I hugged Ann and smiled "Thank you Ann thank you so much," I told her jumping up and down.

Ann pushed me away and said "Yeah yeah whatever just make sure that you have a good time with him,"

I went over to Trevor and grabbed his hands pulling him out of his chair and pulling him to the dance floor. "Come on let's dance," I said.

Trevor looked around and then he looked at me "Are you sure that's a good idea I mean Ann could be around and she might get mad," Trevor said.

I nodded "I'm sure that its fine because Ann said that it was okay," I told him.

I started moving my body and dancing to whatever song was on while Trevor was dancing with me it was nothing dirty but it was just fun and that was something enjoyable.

One more chapter guys and then this story is over :( but I will update sometome next week and if you haven't check out my new story "The Rebel Program"

Continue Reading