Chapter 36

I looked at Trevor who was staring at Ann, or rather glaring at her. Both of them were in a debate on weather we should go camping or not. Ann wanted to go camping and Trevor wanted to go clubbing you could say the Daniel and I were the only smart ones here because we decided to stay out if this argument.

"I just don't understand why you care so much both of them are on your list so it shouldn't matter which one you do first," Trevor said.

Ann rolled her eyes "Well I've never been camping and I would rather do that because I haven't done it and then go clubbing. By the way that would only be me and Trent not anyone else with us," Ann said.

Trevor gave her a 'what the fuck' look "Do you really think that I am going to let my baby go clubbing without me. Do you know how many creeps there are? And how sexy Trent really is?" He asked Ann.

I sat there eating my pizza while Daniel looked at me and we would occasionally roll our eyes at what our mates had to say to one another.

"Trent what do you want to do first?" Ann asked me raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and Daniel just looked at me knowing that I was already to deep to get out of the situation. "I think that we should go clubbing first to get it out of the way," I said but it ended up sounding more like a question because I wasn't really sure if what I said was right.

Ann smiled brightly "Oh thank goodness! You made it a whole lot easier for me to decide now Trent," Ann said.

"You guys aren't going clubbing without us," Daniel said.

"Thank you! Finally someone understands me," Trevor said looking at Ann.

"What do you mean we can't go clubbing without you?" Ann asked.

Daniel rolled his eyes "Lets be real here. Your hot Ann and some guy might want to take advantage of you and I don't want that to happen. First of all your stronger than humans but there are many werewolves here too, that don't have mates. Not to mention the only guy around you would be Trent and I don't think that he is much protection," Daniel said.

"Hey!" I said.

"Well, what if we went to a gay club?" Ann asked.

"Then it would be the same problem but this time it being Trent," Daniel said. "Look I don't want anything to happen to you guys because you both are the most important people in my lives so can we please go?" Daniel asked.

Ann looked at me and I shrugged not really caring "Tell you what this is me and Trent's list so we have to do the things on here. If I allow you both to tag along then you have to promise to keep your distance and stay away unless someone try's to hurt us. Me and Trent have to think that it's just us without our mates around, okay?" Ann asked putting her hand out to shake Daniel's.

He sighed debating it he could try to push her any further with the arrangement. He ended up sticking his hand out and agreeing with an "Okay,".

I knew that this must have bothered Daniel because he was the alpha king now so there was power drifting through his blood. It was hard for him to back down to anyone, but I guess since it was his mate it made backing down easier.

"Okay so Trent meet me at home after school that way we can get dressed and ready," Ann said.

I looked at Trevor and he kissed my cheek "I'll drop you off. I'm just happy that Daniel could convince Ann because I knew it wasn't going to be me that would convince her," he said holding my hand.

It was true as much thick headed Daniel was Ann was just more headstrong than he was. Which made things slightly tough but Daniel always and I mean always ended up giving in to Ann. It made me wonder if her parents always got her what she wanted when dr was little because knowing Ann she is very convincing.