Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I looked at Trevor as we were walking inside of my house "Don't you have football practice?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he replied shrugging his large shoulders not caring.

"Umm then what are you doing dropping me off I could have went with y brother you should hurry up and try to make it before it's to late," I told him scratching my head in thought.

I saw a smirk come onto Trevor's perfect red lips making him look hot. "I don't care about missing practice if it means that I get to stay with you," he said.

"But but but what if you get into trouble because of me and I don't want that to happen," I told him.

He started walking closer to me and I ended up backing into a wall and he closed the space between us making our chest touch each other. "I don't care about that," he said tugging on the belt loops of my pants and yanking them towards him.

"Ahh," I moaned when my groin touched him I blushed not helping the noise coming out of my mouth great now he thinks that I'm horny.

Trevor looked at me in a studying way and his smirk once again appeared on his face and he grabbed my butt pushing it harder against him.

"Ohhh" I moaned again eyes widened okay maybe I am horny.

Trevor looked at me and started chuckling. Then he squeezed my ass and yanked me closer to him again making our crotches touch again. Even though there were jeans in between us it was still making me excited the sexual tension was at a high between us lately and neither of us could keep our hands off one another.

I looked up at Trevor's eyes seeing them shine bright green and I'm sure my eyes were shinning too in lust. His hands started going down until the were on the back of my thighs he lifted me up and pushed me against the wall with my legs on each side of him. I grabbed his face pulling it towards my lips and pressing them against me.

The shocks between us were electrifying and there was nothing better than this feeling. Trevor bit my lip and I moaned as he started sucking on the bottom of my lip and tugging it. My hands were at the back of his head massaging the soft hair in between my fingers loving the feeling of it.

He started moving and he was still holding me to him I opened my eyes and stopped kissing him. He sat down with his hands still on the top part on my thighs and he slowly laid down. I could feel the erection in his pants poking me and I know for a fact that I had the same problem. I laid down on top of him placing my lips on his feeling the electrifying shocks on me once again but the were intensifying more and more.

I started moving my hips against him feeling Trevor get harder if that was possible. His Tongue massaged mine as I pushed my crotch into his more and more feeling both of our erections touch one another and grind against each other throbbing more and more for one another to actually touch contact without clothes.

"Ohhh," I moaned as he started kissing my jaw "Trevor!" I moaned his name feeling my heart burst with love for him. He moved his mouth higher and started sucking on my tongue. I started grinding harder on him feeling him grunt and pushing his hips towards me.

"Trent!" I heard someone say.

Trevor must have noticed because he stopped sucking on my ear. I sat up and looked to see my mom there.

"Hi mom," I said unsurely of what to do.

"We are having a talk about this, you to Trevor your involved in this too," my mom said sternly walking out of the room.

I'm sure my face was red with embarrassment and I was embarrassed who wouldn't be my mom just saw me making out with Trevor hard core. Trevor sat up making me fall off of him and he caught me before I could hit the couch. He grabbed my hand and ran towards my room dragging me along with him.