short skirts ➳ l.h.

By Narry-My-Storan

❝do you know why you're in your room?❞ ❝because daddy put me here.❞ ©Narry... More

short skirts ➳ l.h.
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t :
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o

s i x

163K 3.9K 2.2K
By Narry-My-Storan

s i x :

"And welcome to my humble home everybody." Danielle says as we pull into her driveway.

I pull away from Ashton and take a breath, breathing his toxic smell of cigarettes and cologne. It smelt wonderful.

We get out of the car and I see Ashton's bike on the side of the road. He catches me looking and puts his arms around my waist. "I'll take you for a ride later if you want."

I nod.

"Then I'll take you back to mine. It's been a while since I got to kiss all of you."

I swat him away laughing and make my way to Danielle who's unlocking the door.

We walk into Danielle's house and into her living room where her parents are sitting on the couch watching the tele while cuddling.

"Hey guys, what’s up?" Her Dad says to us. Then he looks at me, his smile fading slightly, "My condolences Lottie." 

I nod, tears welling up in my eyes as I pull on the sleeve of Ashton's leather jacket.

He wraps his arms around my waist, going behind me and pressing himself up against my back, kissing the side of my head.

"Want to go back to mine?" He asks me.

Danielle hears and looks to me, her eyes suggesting things.

I laugh and roll my eyes at her.

“I’ll see you later Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.” I tell Danielle’s parents.

“Bye Lottie, hope to see you around here soon.” Mr. Johnson says to me.

I go up to Danielle and give her a hug. “Thanks for pulling me away from home.”

“Anytime babe.” She says, “Hope to see you in school Monday.”

“See ya.” I tell her, grabbing Ashton’s hand and walking out with him.

He takes off his leather jacket and hands it to me. I slip it on real fast and then get on the cycle after him.

We speed down the road, and before I knew it, we were at Ashton's little apartment.

As soon as we are both off of the motorcycle, his lips find mine, and his hands squeeze my hips, a moan escaping my lips, a smile arising from his.

He picks me up as we walk inside, still making out and he manages to walk up two flights of stairs, still holding me, and making out with me at the same time.

It amazed me that he had such a talent.

We came to his door where we both broke away from each other, our breathing erratic. Our lips find each other again as soon as the door is opened, and he kicks the door shut while walking to his bed room.

He lays me down gently on his bed, and then looks over me.

"God Lottie, do you know how beautiful you are?" He asks me. "And do you know how much I wish you were in that short skirt and those knee socks?"

I smile at him, propping myself up onto my elbows.

"But I can deal with taking you out of these sweats." He tells me, his fingers slipping under the bands on my sweats, tracing before slightly tugging them down. "And also that sweatshirts gotta got Lottie."

He pulls off my sweats and then I take off my sweatshirt before laying there underneath him in my black lace underwear and bra.

I felt so exposed. I've never done anything like this before. The only thing I know about this sort of thing is from what Danielle tells me she does with Calum.

Ashton stands up and pulls off his leather jacket, setting it on the dresser before tugging at the collar of his shirt, pulling it over his head, and then shaking his curly hair out of his eyes.

He looks down at me again, and then slowly crawls over me, kissing my neck softly, not hard enough to leave hickeys, but enough to arising feelings in my stomach.

While he kisses a trail from my neck to my jawline, he lowers himself and grinds himself slightly against me, causing me to moan at the touch. He withdrawals his kisses for a moment and laughs.

"That feel good?" He asks me.

I nod, fumbling for the button on his jeans, and then shaking, pull down his zipper.

"Don't be so nervous Lottie, we aren't even doing anything yet." He tells me smiling, his eyes never leaving mine.

I pull down his ripped skinnies and then he kicks them off, leaving us both bare and hardly covered.

He grinds down again on me, and this time, he rolls his hips. 

My legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him down against me, I needed him against me.

I can feel him getting harder and harder with each motion of our hips.

“God Lottie, I’m gunna come.” He moans into my shoulder, but I’m already delirious.

A tight feeling replaces the pressure that was once in my stomach. Pleasure floods through my veins and before I know it, I’m undone underneath Ashton, breathing hardly.

“I wonder how tight you are Lottie.” He says, and I fist the sheets on his bed, lifting my head up just slightly to watch him moving down my stomach, leaving wet kisses before showing up at my panty line.

He kisses the inside of my thighs, where they just barely touch, before pulling them down.

His hot breath affects me greatly and his hands have to keep my legs from closing.

“I really like kissing your mouth, but I wonder what it would feel like to kiss these lips.” He smiles.

My hands find his hair as I fall back onto the bed, giving up trying to watch him.

His tongue flickers me slightly and the sensation that it gives me causes me to buck my hips up just slightly. Ashton laughs and then while holding my legs apart, he holds them down.

He completely emerges his tongue deep into me, and then swirls it around.

I moan as he goes further, slipping a finger in with his tongue.

“God you’re so tight.” He mumbles up against me, the vibrations shattering me.

Along with his tongue, his finger moves quickly inside me, and after a moments of pleasure, he looks up at me, cold air rushing to where his face once was.

“Can I do two fingers?” He asks me.

I nod, still speechless and completely away from reality.

He slips in two fingers and what once was just uncomfortable, is now painful.

He moves his fingers inside me fast, and the pain dulls down, my stomach tightening again.

“One day,” He tells me, “Instead of my fingers, it will be my dick. I’ll love you right.”

(A/N)

Sorry if the smut is bad it's only my second time writing smut like ever sooo...

yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.3K 58
❝daddy just cannot wait until his baby girl turns eighteen.❞ All Rights Reserved © 2015|michaelsnuggets
45.4K 1.2K 33
Your the best mistake I'v ever made.
LEILA By KATIE

Fanfiction

25.9K 712 23
「LRH Student / Teacher AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
95K 935 37
you know, you'd look really nice under me.