waiting for you ➨ poe dameron

Oleh multifandomsw

Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncon... Lebih Banyak

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟғᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

175 8 5
Oleh multifandomsw

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"Are you as excited as me?", the blonde whispered. Eliora had listened to the sounds of the outside. Raindrops fell on the window, making loud noises. She had heard some voices whispering outside. And now the brunette heard Chloe talking. She slowly sat up in bed, opening her ponytail. The brown long hair fell on her back. She went with her fingers though it and groaned. "This is killing me.", she laughed. Because, well she was excited. More than that. And she wouldn't be able to sleep. Not because she didn't trust the people here, but because it was a strange habit of hers. Not being able to sleep in a place until it really felt like home. And it already did, in some way, but not completely. And that was why she couldn't shut her eyes and sleep.

Eliora heard some giggles from besides her and turned to see Chloe looking at her. "I know how you feel.", she stated after a short silence. Eliora looked at the window, concentrating on the raindrops, which slowly slid down. "You do?", she whispered. Now Chloe sat up, looking directly at Eliora. "It doesn't feel like home yet. That's why you can't sleep right?", Chloe asked. Eliora now turned her head, her brown eyes meeting Chloe's blue ones. Chloe smiled softly at the brunette. "Of course it is." Then she sighed. "I kinda have the same problem. And Kriff, I miss home. But after some time this will feel like home, believe me." Now Chloe stood up from her bed and walked to Eliora.

Her arms circled around the girl. Eliora immediately accepted the gesture. But she wasn't used to this. To people being actually nice to her. Chloe just stayed like that for a while and Eliora felt good. Her eyes slowly fell shut, listening to Chloe's heartbeat. She breathed in her scent. Lavender with a touch of honey. And only this little gesture helped Eliora calm down. If she had someone like Chloe and Aayla before Zora left, many sleepless nights would have turned into good ones, where she could have gotten at least a bit sleep. And just like that the brunette felt herself growing more tired. And finally she was able to sleep.

"Well, she couldn't sleep so I helped her.", Chloe explained to Aayla in the cantina. They were eating breakfast. It was not the best, but better than having nothing. Aayla chuckled at the sleeping girl on the table. "Looks like she didn't get enough sleep yesterday." Aayla joined the laughter and smiled. "At least she's getting it here." Aayla smiled at Chloe, then looked back at her food. "What did you assign for?", she asked quietly. "I'll be a mechanic. That was my dad's job and he taught me some things. So I think it's the best job.", Chloe explained, taking a sip from her water glass. The cantina was quite empty, because it was still pretty early. The three girls thought that it'd be better like that. Maybe even quieter? And it most definitely was. "That's pretty cool! Guess I'll trust you with repairing my ship." , Aayla laughed. Chloe just smirked at the black- haired girl and gave her an amused look. "I think Eliora here also wants to become a pilot. Maybe you'll get the same teacher? There aren't many of you.", Chloe suggested.

Aayla opened her ponytail and let her curly hair fall on her shoulders. Chloe just looked at her beautiful thick black curls in amazement. "It's really sad that we aren't many new people here. But I'd be happy to have Eliora in my group. As long as she'll not be sleeping in our training sessions.", Aayla laughed. But Chloe didn't answer. She still looked at Aayla's hair. "You there?", Chloe heard a distant voice, which brought her back into reality. "I'm sorry!", she laughed, scratching her head. A bad habit of her's. "Your hair is really beautiful.", she pointed out, watching as Aayla's eyes began to shine. "Why thank u.", she chuckled slightly.

Both of the girl's watched as a group of resistance pilots entered the group. Including Poe, the pilot who introduced them yesterday. "Isn't he looking damn hot?", Chloe chuckled, but Aayla just grimaced. "Not at all.", she answered. Chloe looked shocked at Aayla. "If you don't think he's hot, who do you think is hot then?", Chloe asked. Aayla just shrugged, taking another sip of her water. She watched as Poe smiled with his friends, then sat down on a table near to theirs. "I think he looks quite good.", Chloe then said, turning her head to Aayla again. Aayla smirked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you say hot before?", she asked out loud, gaining the attention of some of the pilots. "Hush!", the blonde immediately interrupted her, feeling as heat went to her cheeks.

"You definitely said that the pilot was hot.", Aayla repeated out loud. Now all the pilots' eyes from Poe's table were on them. Chloe's face was as red as some of the pilot's uniforms. Aayla smirked at the girl, feeling everyone watching them. That was what woke Eliora up. She rubbed her eyes, putting her hair out of her face. Dark circles were under her eyes because of the lack of sleep. "Who's hot?", she questioned, her voice tired and raspy. Chloe's hand immediately found Eliora's mouth, shutting it, so she wouldn't be able to say anything else.

Eliora put Chloe's hand away and then looked around her. All eyes were drawn on their table. She didn't know any of them, before she met some special ones. Dark brown eyes met middle brown ones. She was directly looking at Poe, who had a blank face expression. Eiora's gaze turned back to a chuckling Aayla. "Why's everyone looking at us?", the brunette wanted to know desperately. The situation was quite embarrassing for her. Chloe hid her face behind her hands and groaned. Aayla just continued to laugh, clearly ignoring all the people looking at them. Eliora had to save the situation somehow. "Don't get high hopes boys, she's talking about a girl.", Eliora shrugged, standing up and giving her two new friends a sign to leave. That's when some pilots began to chuckle and soon after the whole cantina was filled with laughter, more women laughter than man one. Chloe looked at Eliora, giving her a thankful look. And that's how the three left the cantina.

Eliora and Aayla stood in front of a small crowd, waiting for anyone to teach them how to fly. That was what Eliora wanted to become. A pilot. And even tho she didn't have any experience, she had confidence. And sometimes confidence brings someone further than experience. So the brunette smiled as she watched a female pilot making her way to them. "You must be Eliora and Aayla, right?", the female asked. She had brown, nearly black long hair and a big smile on her face. Eliora smiled back, nodding her head, but Aayla just stood there frozen. Only when Eliora slammed her elbow into the girl's stomach, she moved. She coughed embarrassed and smiled, nodding her head like Eliora had done before. "I'm Jessica Pava. Black Squadron. I'll teach you both.", she grinned at them. "But just call me Jess.", she added quickly.

Excitement built in Eliora. This wasn't a dream, this was real. Actually real. "Unfortunately we don't have much time to prepare. Our pilots are needed.", Jess explained to both of the girls. Eliora's eyes wandered in the room they were in. She watched other pilots. Some of them didn't look amused at all, rather unhappy and annoyed. That made Eliora cock an eyebrow. Weren't new pilots needed? Her gaze quickly went back to Jess. "Let's just say, some of our squadron did some stubborn things. So as a punishment they have to teach the new ones. Don't get me wrong, I volunteered from the beginning on, but Poe and Snap for example, were obliged to teach you. The General punished them.", Jess explained, having seen Eliora's confused face.

"I'm happy to be able to teach you all I know. But there are some stubborn pilots in my squadron, that would rather fight than teaching you.", Jess continued. Aayla focused on the way she talked, the way she moved. She thought Jess looked really good. And she felt herself getting lost in Jess's eyes. Eliora nodded understandingly. "You know there are some hot pilots and I'm sorry you didn't get them-", Jess began laughing awkwardly. "Totally fine for me.", Aayla interrupted quickly, lips pressed together. Eliora chuckled softly at her friend. "They aren't as hot.", she quickly added, not wanting to make the situation weirder. Eliora chuckled even more. "I know right. I don't know what some girls have with them. I don't like men either, maybe this is the reason why I'm just not able to find them attractive.", Jess answered to Aayla. "You don't like men?", Aayla smiled at her. "No, I prefer women.", she shrugged.

"Finally! Probably the first person here who won't say anything about how attractive some pilots are.", Aayla cheered up. "Hey, I haven't said anything about that yet!", Eliora chuckled. Aayla rolled her eyes. "But Chloe did.", she answered Eliora. Eliora's eyes roamed the room once more, meeting Poe's eyes again. Was this a coincidence that they always looked at each other in the same moment, or was he the one staring at her? They hadn't even spoken yet, so why was he looking at her? Eliora kept her eyes on the pilot. "I'm not Chloe. I still don't get what she said.", Eliora answered, keeping her eyes on Poe. "She called one of the pilots, well, good looking?", Aayla explained. Eliora got lost into Poe's eyes. His deep brown eyes. Looking directly into her's. It was like everything stopped around her. Aayla's voice suddenly got distant. Why didn't she look away? Why didn't he look away?

"Who was it?", Jess asked Aayla. That was what brought Eliora back to reality. She quickly snapped her eyes away from the pilot, cheeks flushed red. "Poe Dameron I think.", Aayla said. Eliora looked at the ground, biting her lip. Chloe wasn't wrong, he didn't look bad. "Many girls think so.", Jess rolled her eyes. "So he's the player here, isn't he?", Aayla asked looking at him. He brought his attention back to two boys in front of him. One of them was Derik. Chloe's older brother. The boy that got embarrassed by Aayla and Eliora. Jess' eyes widened. "No, no! Not at all. He's actually really nice. And he doesn't play with women hearts. He always says that someday, he'll find the right one. But he would never dear to break a girls heart just for his benefits.", Jess quickly interrupted. "And if he did, I would kill him.", Jess smirked.

"Anyways, I'm happy to finally see some new beautiful girls here. I mean you two look absolutely stunning!", she exclaimed. Eliora just smiled softly at her. A compliment. Someone actually called her pretty. Eliora shortly glanced at Aayla, whose cheeks were flushed. She looked frozen, but there was a smile hidden on her face. "And the boys won't get their eyes off you." Eliora turned around, actually seeing many guys watching them. Aayla shifted uncomfortably. "Come on, let's go and begin our training.", Jess smiled, taking the girl's hands and leading them to another free room.

"There is much to learn. But one thing is the most important one. What is the thing that a resistance pilot shouldn't feel?", the brunette Jess asked. Eliora glanced at Aayla, who had a dreamy expression on her face, then back at Jess. "Fear.", Eliora answered. Jess gave her an amazed look and nodded. "Right. Fear. We shouldn't feel fear. And you know why? Because the First order wants us to feel fear. To be afraid of them and turning around. But we are brave. If we work together we can defeat them.", Jess explained proudly. "They want us to feel fear and that's why we shouldn't feel it. If you're ever afraid, think of why we're doing this.", Jess went on. "To restore peace to the galaxy.", Aayla and Eliora said at the same time. "Exactly!", Jess cheered. "So. Never feel fear. Remember why you're doing it. And fight. For the resistance. For peace. Because we're the last hope.", Jess continued.

"We will begin with the basics.", she threw two books at each of them. "We don't have much time. You've got one week to learn the things in the book. If you need help just go to me, but I think you're more than capable of learning yourself.", Jess said. "I know it isn't much time, but I know you'll be able to do it." Aayla groaned, which brought a smile to Jess's face. "In these books is everything written what you need to know about piloting. And if you're learning it, we'll be able to start with an actual X-wing next week.", Jess explained. That was what made Eiora's eyes went wide. "Already?", she whispered.

Jess just sighed. "We don't have much time. But if you're taking this serious, you'll be able to control a X- wing by next week. These books were written by Luke Skywalker. It includes everything you need to know about piloting. Nothing more, nothing less. I know it's not much time but we really need you out there.", Jess had a sad expression on her face. Eliora's fingers traced over the red book cover. She knew she could do that. She wanted to do that. She will get this. Eliora was sure that with Aayla by her side, she could actually do this. She could actually learn this within a week.
"I know you're smart so you'll be able to do it.", Jess reassured Aayla, seeing her worried face. "Now come on, let's eat something before you begin studying. It's already evening."

Eliora sat herself next to Chloe and Aayla. Chloe had a wide smile on her face. "The day was good, wasn't it?", Aayla asked with a smirk. "Yes! I loved it.", Chloe smiled softly. "You don't look as happy.", Chloe pointed at Eliora. "I am! We met this really nice girl, Jess, and she's teaching us. The thing is- it's just so much to learn.", Eliora sighed, leaning her face on her elbows. Eliora watched as the blonde softly smiled at her. "It's going to be okay!", she tried to reassure the brunette. Eliora only nodded, looking down at her food. She almost gasped, as she heard someone settling next to Eliora. Jess. "Hey!", she smiled at Aayla, who was blushing again.

"I'm Jess.", she said, turning her attention to Chloe. "Chloe.", the blonde answered, accepting Jess's hand. "You know, you don't really have to sit here, you can sit with your pilots.", Eliora smiled at her. "Actually they wanted to sit with you.", she winked at the girls. Aayla didn't look amazed at all, but Chloe looked excited. Eliora chuckled at Aayla. She didn't really care. It meant meeting new people. And that was what she wanted. Making friends. So she only shrugged, seeing some pilots making their way to their table. Eliora looked at her food again, now she poked with her spoon in the food in front of her. She really wasn't hungry at all. And that's why Eliora didn't even look up when some people sat at her table. She was trapped in her thoughts. Would she be able to study so much? Was being a pilot the right thing for her? Maybe a mechanic would be better?

Chloe watched as some pilots sat themselves on the table. A young blonde pilot sat on her side, Poe Dameron on Aayla's. On the other side, Jess, a female pilot and a bearded pilot sat themselves next to Eliora, who was still deep in her thoughts, pouring in her food, holding her head with one hand. She was still tired and exhausted from the whole day and lack of sleep. "Aren't you the girl from earlier?", Snap asked amused. Chloe's face immediately went red and Aayla began to laugh again. "Didn't you listen up earlier? She talked about a girl. I bet she called me hot.", Karé smirked. She had blonde short hair and a beautiful big grin on her face. "Aayla here told me you were speaking about me.", Jess added. "You did what?", Chloe asked embarrassed, turning her gaze to the curly- haired girl next to her. Jess just laughed amused. "Whatever, you don't have to be embarrassed I think me and Karé both know we're looking good.", she winked smiling.

"Are you going to introduce us to the beautiful ladies or not?", the blonde guy next to Chloe asked Jess, looking directly at her. Chloe smiled at him, then looked down at the plate again. "I think it's more polite to introduce yourselves first.", Jess answered him, raising her eyebrow. "I'm Temmin Wexley, but everyone calls me Snap.", the bearded man introduced himself. "I'm Karé Kun, but Karé's just enough.", the girl with blonde short hair introduced herself. Now the blonde boy next to Chloe began speaking. "I'm Yolo Ziff. Yolo's enough tho.", he smiled at Chloe. His green eyes were directly looking into her blue ones and it was like they found each other. They matched perfectly.

"Poe. Poe Dameron.", the brunette pilot introduced himself, eyes drawn on Eliora. But she wasn't giving much attention. She was listening yes, but she still tried to figure out how she would learn these books in one week. "And you already know me.", Jess laughed sweetly, gaining a smile from Aayla. "Well, we aren't all black squadron. Some were sent away, but we're who are currently on the base. Some of our friends are doing missions right now.", Jess explained. Then Chloe took a deep breath. "I'm Chloe Rogers but the last name isn't so important, so Chloe's just enough.", she nervously scratched her head, like she always did when she was embarrassed. "You already kinda got to know me this morning?", she laughed awkwardly. Everyone on the table began chuckling sweetly. "I'm Aayla Stewe.", Aayla stated, looking at a smiling Jess. "And you?", Poe asked, turning his attention to Eliora. Of course he already knew who she was.

The girl who defended her friends and embarrassed a boy. He had also already known her name. Eliora. He had asked Jess earlier that day, but he still wanted her to say it on her own. Poe didn't know what, but something interested him about this girl. Eliora didn't answer, she was still looking at her food, not giving anyone much attention. Only when Aayla kicked her feet from under the table, the brunette reacted. Her brown eyes went wide, as she looked up at the curly- haired girl. "That hurt.", she whispered. Aayla nodded her head to Poe's direction, who was directly sitting across from Eliora. She looked into his deep brown eyes. Poe's deep brown wavy hair fell into his face as he looked at Eliora's face.

The girl was beyond beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling, her long brown hair was glancing in the sunlight, shining from the window into the cantina, and even tho she had visible eye bags, she still looked good. "Ehr- I'm sorry. I'm Eliora.", she smiled, now looking at all the pilots from the table. "You're always sleeping.", Snap pointed out, gaining an elbow in his stomach from Karé. Eliora just shrugged. "Sleeping's a good thing you know." Her eyes wandered around the table. Karé was a beautiful young women, as well as Jess. She saw Snap looking at Karé so intensely, that she already knew that there was more than friendship behind these two. Her eyes wandered to Yolo, a young pilot next to Chloe. They looked at each other so intensely. Eliora smirked at them. Maybe Chloe would get a hot pilot after all?

Then her eyes met Poe's again. The young pilot was still staring at her. And she couldn't deny it. Chloe was right. He looked good. Really good. His wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes made a perfect contrast. His eyes were so expressive, Eliora could almost read his thoughts. She smiled at him, then looked at her food again. "I think I'm going to leave.", she stated, looking at everyone. Chloe and Aayla got up with her. "We're going with you.", Aayla smiled. Eliora could see the disappointed look on Yolo's face, so she smirked at Chloe. "If you want you could spend some time with Yolo, right?", Eliora asked, nodding to the young pilot. Chloe's cheeks blushed, but the blonde agreed and sat down besides her. Aayla walked up to Eliora and grinned at the brunette.

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.4K 1.7K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...
91.8K 2.9K 79
-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕱𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝕱𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ wren solo misses her brother ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a flyboy and a flygirl must put aside their differences and ...
6.6K 187 15
Well, I'll start from the beginning... You know the stories that you heard as a kid? Well, they're real. I can prove it to you, just step inside, I'...
4.6K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...