C. Miller and the Girl Only C...

By godzillahalofan

Summary: After being seperated from his team during "Juan Deleon X Charlie Magne" story arc, C.J. Miller fo... More

Characters
C. Miller's Layout
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Rude Awaking
Chapter 3: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 1
Special Chapter: How Count Dooku met the Dark Bosses
Chapter 4: The Warning
Sneak Peak
Chapter 6: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 2
Chatper 7: Stoping the Scheme
Chapter 8: Luring Snow White into a Trap
Special Chapter: The Myterious Confedrate Soldier (Not Neo-Confedrate!)
Special Chapter: A Peaceful Walk
Sneak Peak For Future Chapters
A/N Canceled and Future Reboot

Chapter 5: The Nazi Invasion of Monsterverse

132 4 29
By godzillahalofan

Warning: Violences, Nazi stuff, Racial stuff, and censored cursing

This chapter will have the Monsterverse diverge from any movie that comes after Godzilla vs. Kong. I thinking of maybe having mothrashines3 remake the Special chapter of MW2 Task Force that takes place during the final battle. I'm just saying.

Also there might be some errors how the chapter protrays the characters or inaccurate stuff but I'll try to keep it faithful to the source material. I have watched Godzilla King Of The Monster in theater.

Enjoy this chapter.
==========
Monrach Headquaters

All Monrach personals had gather up together to discuss of the current stituation. They were trying to piece together everything.
Among them was Dr. Mark Russel and his daugther, Madison (he took her to the Monrach headquaters to keep an eye on her since she's the only family he has left), Ling and llena Chen, Sam Coleman, Rick Stanton, Diana Foster, Nathan Lind, and Jia.

The room was heavily guarded by trained soldiers armed with different yoes of weapons.

"Alright gentlemen. Let's replay that footage." the head of Monarch said.

Sam Coleman played the footage. It showed Godzilla and King Kong in the middle of their domination for king when the strange ships appeared out of nowhere.

Soon vehicles, very advanced beyound even the most advanced nation, came out of what appears to be portals.

Jia watched as the Horten Fighter Bombers in the footage dropped bombs on King Kong before he took them out of the sky.

The footage also show Godzilla and King Kong fighting what appears to be robotic T-Rexes. When they took out all the Robo-Trexs, some Tesla cannon landed and knocked King out. To make things more worse, more Robo-Trexs arrived onto the scene. Soon when all hope seemed lost, Godzilla called out some help.

With some aid, the monsters were able to defeat the alien faction until suddenly one of the ships, presumedly the mothership, fired something from its front cannon. But rather than some destructive weapon, a rift opened up which shallowed up the King of the Monster and the unconscious body of King Kong. Scylla was shown as almost falling in but was able to pull herself back up.

Soon the alien ships left with the Kaijus roaring in rage as their kings had been stolen from them before the footage ended.

"So that's what happened?" the head of Monrach asked.

"Yes. And there's many conspiracy theories about this incident. The highest one is that aliens are here to save us from the Kaijus."

"But that goes aginst Dr. Serizawa's belief of human abilitary to control or kill Godzilla since he's the balance of nature." llena Chen said. "We can only let them due the fighting by themselves rather than try to destroy them or intervene."

"I understand your frustration Mrs. Chen but this is only a conspiracy theory. There are others out there including a claim of the captured aliens looking like us and speaking in German." the head said.

As the meeting was going on, a Monrach worker came into the room. Based on the worker's face, he must be shocked as he had seen something appeared in the room. "Sir. You need to see this."

He soon showed a scene space. At first it was very peaceful when suddenly a rift opened up as a Mighty Führer-Class Flagship emerged out followed by other Nazi Aerovessels.
And then all the satellites around Earth were immedately deactivated. This left some weapon system relying on the satellites and the internet useless since they can't be transmitted.

This left everyone in the room stunned from what they were seeing with the head of Monrach saying,

"My God. This can't be good.

On the bridge of the Flagship, Grand Adrimal Klein was watching the operation unfolding.

"Sir, wäre es nicht eine bessere Idee gewesen, die Monster zuerst gehen zu lassen? (Sir wouldn't it been a better idea to have the monsters go first?)" asked one of the officers.

"Das hört sich gut an, aber unsere Schiffe müssen an erster Stelle stehen, damit die Gedankenkontrolle funktioniert. (That sounds good but our ships have to come first for the mind control to work)." Dr, Wolfgang answering the officer's question.

"Oh. Ich habe nur gefragt. Das ist alles Dr. (Oh. I was only just asking. That's all Dr.)" the officer said.

"Herr. (Sir)." another officer said

"Was ist es? (What is it?)" Wolfgang asked in annoyenced.

"Zu Hause gibt es einen Aufstand. Sie fordern uns auf, die Hälfte der Flotte zurückzuschicken, um die Rebellen zu vernichten. (There's an insurgency back home. They request us to sent half of the fleet back to crush the rebels)." the other officer stated as other crew members were shocked what was happening back home.

Dr. Wolfgang was angry inside but even with half of the fleet, they were still effective in invading this Earth.
So he made his decision.

"Sehr gut, dann. Alle Kapitäne können ihre Entscheidung treffen, nach Hause zurückzukehren. (Very well then. All captains canmake their decision to return back home.)" Wolfgang said before the officer left.

Soon half of the ships left to aid crushing an insurgence that threathen the Fourth Reich. All depended on which Captain of the ship but all the high-ranking officers hold a popular vote to decide wether they should stay in the fight or return home.

While Adrimal Klein, Dr. Wolfgang, and Gisela Caron were in the war room disscussing what stargery to use, a Black Wolves commander came into the room.

"Was ist unsere Mission? (So what's our mission?)" the Black Wolves commander asked after he saluted.

"Ihre Mission ist es, immer Raketensilos zu sabotieren, damit wir die Waffen aller Nationen gegen sie wenden können. (Your mission is to sabotage every missle silos so we can turn all nations' weapons against them)." Adrimal Klein said as he points out the location for every missle silos. "Wird das verstanden? (Is that understood)?"

"Jawohl. (Yes Sir)." the Black Wolves commander said before leaving.

Monrach still had their drones operating as they spoted Godzilla and King Kong appearing out of nowhere. This shocked everyone in the room.

"That's odd. I mean the aliens took Godzilla and King Kong only to let them go." Sam Coleman said.

"Well they could have done something to them. I think." Rick Stanton remarks.

Then as if something went unexpected from a movie, Godzilla and King Kong started to destroy everything in their paths leaving the group horrfied.

"Why is Godzilla and Kong destroying everything? It doesn't make sense!" Mark Russel shouted.

"King Kong wouldn't do any of this!?! Whatever causing him to do this, it must be from those aliens!" Dr. Nathan Lind said.

"Well we still got the other Kaijus on our side. Rodan has took the role of King of the Monsters until the Kings return. Based on the stituation now, Rodan and the others are going have to fight their king." Dr. llena Chen suggusting.

"Good point Dr. llena Chen. In the meantime, we should moblize our forces to help the ones in the city Godzilla and Kong are attacking." the Monrach head stated.

Somewhere near one of the missle silos, a Black Wolves squad was taking point.

"All clear." one operative said to the others with his Scottish accent.

The others understood what he was saying since most of them knew English. They mostly came from English speaking countries and the Fourth Reich needed the ones who suited the area perfectly without rising suspicions.

The group walk up to a fence. They had to be very careful or else they could get spotted by a guard with night vision goggle.

One of the members got to work cutting open the fence.

"We'll cover you Wolf 2." one member said.

The fence cutter slowy snapped up an enterance for the team to enter. They encouther two guards but they were quickly cut down.

"Good work there. The control should be up ahead." the squad leader said as they make their way through the enterance.

A lone guard was busy listening to his favorite music. He was not aware of what was going on, just minding his own business.
His own peace time had to came at an end when the squad leader slited his throat.

To add more insult to his dead body, the squad leader used his handprint for the blast shield doors to open. The squad leader did at least closed his eyes and setting his body down gently before taking point.

"Get ready to point out the ones inside the control."

All members nodded as they readied up their weapons. Soon the blast shield door opened up and the squad proceeded to eliminate all the personal in the control room.

"Control room's clear." one member said.

"Good work. I'll set all the missles to every military facilities around the world." the Squad Leader said as he walked over one of the dead bodies of a personal.

"But the satellites. Don't the missles need them to the guided?" one member asked.

"Don't worry. The military ones aren't offline." The squad leader said as he search for the activtation button for launching the missles. It wasn't long until he find the button.

The squad leader was hesitant at first since he was going to launch missles that would destroy every military outposts. He knew these servicemen might never come home but he had to do his job.

"This is for Leon." the squad leader said as he smashed his fist onto the button.

You might be wondering how can a single unit get into a slio that can then launch every missles around the world. The answer was that they were just one unit as there were agents, Spec-Ops, and Black-Ops unifs seizing each missle silo and nuke areas.
They even attacked classfied military sites such as Area 51.

The Nazis have started their invasion.

========

Okay now there are some questionable military tactics and stuff such as low guarded areas or maybe a guard listening to music in a military site of the 21st century.

Still hope you like it.

Chapter 6 will be on Operation Valkyrie 2.0. I will do another part for Monsterverse soon. You might suggust some ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
900K 38.1K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
856K 39.9K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
180K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...