The Son of Sparta returns (So...

Per ApollyonShirayuki

If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >&g... Més

Prologue
New BIO
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Starting a New
Chapter 3: First Day of Class and new Discovery
Chapter 4: Unexpected Discover
Chapter 5: Nora gone wild
Chapter 6: Explanation
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Another one coming
Chapter 10: Vytal Festival
Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening
Chapter 12: World of Supernatural
Chapter 13: Sona knows
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: Raven's truth
Chapter 17: Confronting Tai
Chapter 18: End of the White Fang
Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge
Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus
Chapter 21: Reincarnations
Chapter 22: God vs Queen
Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Chapter 14: Grimm Attack

2.2K 65 37
Per ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After Sona discovered who Ruby and the others are, she keeps it a secret for herself so it wouldn't change the future.

Sirzechs: "I don't like this."

Grayfia: "What is it, Sirzechs-sama?"

Sirzechs: "All the guards we sent to find that Tyrian guy hasn't been send any report."

Grayfia: "Do you think that this Tyrian eliminated him?"

Sirzechs: "I think so. But they should have sent a distress signal to when they first saw him."

Grayfia: "Do you think that they all got killed before they even saw him? Where was their last position?"

Sirzechs: "They were somewhere in Kuoh. I don't know where the exact spot. But I've already sent some elite guards to secure the town. I'm worried for Rias and the others."

Grayfia: "Lord Y/n is with them. I'm sure he'll dispose of him immediately. I only have one question."

Sirzechs: "What is it?"

Grayfia: "Why didn't she told Lord Y/n that she's pregnant with their first child?"

Sirzechs: "Well, she likes to keep it a surprise until the time is right."

=SOMEWHERE IN KUOH=

Vali and his team are laying on the ground, badly beaten.

Bikou: "W-What the hell is he?"

He tried to get up and used his Bo staff to support his balance. Vali gets up, grab a phoenix tears from his pocket and pour it on himself, to heal.

Vali: "He has the same power as Y/n. This will be challenging."

Arthur: "B-Be careful on his tail. It's a very lethal poison that would kill instantly!"

Vali transform into his Balance Breaker while Tyrian is just laughing maniacally

Tyrian: "HAHAHAH! No matter how many armors you wear, you still can't beat me! I will turn you into a tin can and throw you into junkyard for recycle! HAHAHHHAA!"

Vali charge at Tyrian and the two of them clashed their fist together, creating a shockwave blasting everyone back.

Tyrian wrap his tail around Vali's neck and throw him away. Vali recovered in mid-air and hammerfist Tyrian back to the ground. 

He charge his fist with devil energy and throw it down to Tyrian, hitting him directly. When the smoke clears, Tyrian just look up and smirk at him.

He jump up towards him with a blinding speed, and tackled Vali in the stomach. He then grab him in the head and headbutts him, until his helmet got destroyed. Tyrian covered his fist with the power of hope and punch Vali in the gut, destroying his Balance Breaker and blasting him down on the ground.

Bikou: "Vali!"

Tyrian: "HAHAHAHA! Is that all you got, Mr. Bigshot?! If so, then I guess I'll turn you into one of my minions!"

He was about to land a killing blow on Vali but someone intervene and blasted him away.

Vali and his team look to where the attack came from and saw it was Ophis.

Arthur: "Ophis?!"

Tyrian recovered from the attack dust himself out.

Tyrian: "And who are you kid?"

Ophis: "I can't let you kill him just like that. I still have use of them to get that big idiot Red out of my home."

Vali: "O-Ophis..."

Ophis: "Bikou, Arthur. Take Vali back to Le Fay to heal all of you. I'll deal with him."

Bikou walk towards Vali and carried him while Arthur used his Excalibur to escape.

Tyrian: "Your going to deal with me?! HAHAHA Sorry, but I'm not into little girls! But I do like to kill you though."

He dash towards Ophis and she just swat her hands to the side, blasting Tyrian. She created a dark sphere on her hand and throw it at Tyrian who just used his tail to repel her attack away.

Tyrian: "Ah.~ Little girls got something on her sleeves.~ Looks like this will be fun.~"

He covered his fist with Power of Hope and went for a punch, but Ophis crossed her arms to block it. But the sheer force of his punch launch her away and Tyrian quickly follow.

Ophis back flips and she was able to kick Tyrian in the chin, blasting him in the sky. She raised her hand towards him and turned it into a fist, creating a blackhole and exploding it on him.

When Tyrian hit the ground, his clothes were tattered and his right arm is covered in bruises. His right arm glowed purple, and the bruises starts healing.

Tyrian: "HAHAHA! I gotta admit, you got me by surprise there, little girl. But is that all you got?"

He ignited his fist with the Power of Hope again and went into his fighting stance.

Ophis: "You stole my mate's power. Something very unforgivable. Return it, or I'll turn you into ashes."

Tyrian: "HAHAH! Why would I return something that's been given to me?! And Why would I listen to an ugly ass loli brat like you?!"

Ophis didn't take that too lightly and she immediately appeared in front of Tyrian, and kicked him in the crotch with magic coated on her leg.

Tyrian turned white and he fell down on the floor while holding his crotch in pain. Then Ophis pressed her foot on his head with a murderous aura and glare.

Ophis: "Listen to me, you little shit. You might have my mate's power. But don't have his full power! So don't act tough in front of me because I'm The Infinite Dragon God! While your are nothing but some scumbag who stole a portion of my mates power to make a big shot name for yourself!"

While Tyrian is being kicked down, he used his tail and wrap it around Ophis's leg and throw her away.

Tyrian: "Your even a crazy bitch than I thought! Fuck you! I'm out!"

He jump up really high and a Grimm fly over and picked him up to escape.

Ophis: "When I find you again, I'll kill you in a thousand years of death!"

Time Skip brought to you by

Rias: "Y/n, have you seen Sona?"

Y/n: "She's at the rooftop with Ruby and her Team."

Rias: "I also got a message from Onii-sama. He said that Tyrian might be in Kuoh because the search team he sent were gone and Kuoh was the last place were they seen."

Y/n: "So he's here huh? Good. I'll give him a payback for what he did."

Rias: "And my familiar spotted Ophis just the outskirt of Kuoh."

Y/n: "Ophis? What's she doing here?"

Rias: "I'm not sure. He's probably looking for Tyrian too."

Y/n: "He's planning on recruiting him to get rid of Great Red huh?"

Rias: "Well that is her plan. That's why she created the Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "Where's Rossweisse? I haven't seen her after school."

Rias: "She said that the Teachers are having a meeting for the exam next month. So I'll be guessing that she'll have a lot of work."

Y/n: "I see. How are you feeling?"

Rias: "I'm fine. Why you asked?"

Y/n: "I've been noticing that to felt a little sick and you get a little hungry sometimes. Is everything alright?"

Rias: "Y-Yes I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. J-Just been a little hungry that's all... Hehe...."

Y/n: "Alright then. I'll asked Tohru to by some snacks for you."

Rias: "N-No need Y/n. We still have more snacks here. So no need to worry."

Y/n: "Alright then. I'll be heading to Saji. He asked me to help him assemble his new computer."

Rias: "Okay, take care."

She pecked him in the lips before waving good-bye to him.

Pyrrha: "Where's he going?"

She look by the stairs and saw Pyrrha there.

Rias: "He's heading to Saji's place to help him with his new computer. Where are the others?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune is at the gym with Irina and Xenovia. They're helping him with his swordsmanship. While Ren is in the kitchen making some pancakes."

Rias: "What about Qrow?"

Pyrrha: "He's at Azazel's place. He said that they got a meeting or something."

Rias: "I doubt that it's just a meeting."

Pyrrha: "So can I asked you something?"

Rias: "What is it?"

Pyrrha: "When are you going to tell him that your Pregnant?"

That made Rias wide eyes because she only told that to Sona and her Brother.

Rias: "H-How did you know that?!"

Pyrrha: "Sona told it to us. And we promised not to tell to anyone else."

Rias: "I plan to tell him after I graduate. I only got a month until we graduate to school. And after that, I'll tell him that I'm carrying his child. Our first child."

Pyrrha: "What are your names?"

Rias: "We if it's a boy, I'll let Y/n decide on that. If it's a girl, I want to name her Scarlet."

Pyrrha: "Why Scarlet?"

Rias: "Because it's a color that symbolized happiness. And that's how I feel right now."

Pyrrha couldn't help it but to smile.

Rias: "And I noticed on how you look at Jaune. It's the same as how I look at Y/n."

Pyrrha(Blush): "W-What do you mean?"

Rias: "I know that you like him, Pyrrha. And I'm guessing that he's dense to see it, huh?"

Pyrrha(Blush): "H-How did you even know?"

Rias: "Because I saw that you were jealous on how the girls in the school flirt with Jaune. And to be honest, he's kinda denser than I imagine."

Pyrrha: "Yeah..."

Rias: "Why don't you tell him about how you feel?"

Pyrrha: "I-I don't know. He's kinda focus on being a Huntsman."

Rias: "Come on. You should tell him. Are you just going to wait until someone else confess to him and he accepted it?"

Pyrrha: "No!"

Rias: "Then you should confess to him while you still have time. And don't worry, I'll help you prepare."

Pyrrha: "W-What if rejects me?! W-What if he said I'm not his type of girl?!"

Rias: "Calm down Pyrrha. Let's not jump into the conclusion. It will only affect your decisions."

=SAJI'S HOUSE=

Y/n: "I guess that's about it. But your gonna have to buy a table and a chair for that."

Saji: "Yeah, I'll check online if there's a lower price for a gaming chair and a table. I think I'll buy some cameras too because I wanna livestream."

Y/n: "Whatever you want. Just don't expect to be a celebrity too soon."

Saji: "I really appreciate you helping me build it! Thanks Y/n!"

Y/n: "Don't mention it. I'm heading home now. Still need to finish my homework."

He walks out of Saji's house and heads back home. He went pass the convenience store to buy something first.

Katase: "Oh hey Y/n!"

He look behind him and saw his pink-haired classmate, Katase.

Y/n: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Katase: "Well I'm here to buy some snacks for a slumber party at Murayama. What about you?"

Y/n: "Just going to buy some drinks. I got parched on helping Saji with his computer."

The two of them headed inside and bought all the things they need. After they paid the counter, the two of them walk out of the store.

Katase: "I guess this will be all that I need."

Y/n: "I got mine too."

Katase: "You know, you can join us in the slumber party with us.~"

Y/n: "Thanks but, I got other plans. And I don't want to piss Rias and Sona."

Katase: "Then it's true that your really engage to them huh?"

Y/n: "Yeah.... It's because pass on their terms and approved by their parents."

Katase: "What did your parents said when you got engage? And where are they? I haven't seen them during Parents Day."

Y/n: "They're went overseas. And they said that they were proud of me and I need to protect them and love them equally."

Katase: "Rias-sama and Sona-sama are really lucky to have you huh?"

He was about to reply but they heard some loud growling.

Katase: "W-What was that?!"

Y/n: "Stay close."

She went behind Y/n as he went to the back of the convenience store to investigate.

Katase: "That sounded like a bear."

When they got to the back, they saw a Major Ursa eating a deer.

Katase(Shock): "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!"

The Ursa heard her and it charge at her. The Ursa was about to pouch on her but Y/n get in between and punch the Ursa away.

Y/n: "Get out of here, Katase!"

He charge at the Ursa and tackle it back to a tree. The Ursa went for a clash with it's claws but Y/n easily dodge them. He punch the Ursa by the face, slam it into the ground. 

He look around and saw Katase still in shock and in terror. The Ursa roared again it charge at Katase again. The Ursa was about to bite her but Y/n put his arm on it's mouth to prevent it from biting her.

Katase: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Just get out of here!"

He then shove the Ursa away from her and slam it's back into a dumpster. Y/n pulled his arm out of the Ursa's mouth, breaking it's teeth in the process.

The Ursa was about to get up again but Y/n lifted the dumpster and slam it on the Ursa's head, repeatedly until it was killed. He put down the dumpster and look at his bleeding arm.

Katase: "Y/n!"

He turn around and saw Katase is still there.

Y/n: "Thought I told you to run didn't I?"

Katase: "Never mind that! What was that bear-like-thing!? And How did you manage to lift up that dumpster with one hand!? And how did you killed that thing!?"

Y/n: "Listen. What you see here today, you mustn't tell to anyone. Even your parents or Murayama or Aika. If you do, they'll be in danger without us knowing."

Katase: "Danger?! What are you talking about?! And what the heck's going on!?"

Y/n: "Listen, Katase. The world is full of mystery than you thought. The supernatural exist, magic is a thing and heaven and hell is real."

He explained everything to her, and she was total shock when Rias, Sona, Akeno and the others are Devil and Irina is an Angel. She was even more shock when Y/n told her that he's the Actual God of War.

Katase(Shock): "I-I can't believe it..... I-I really can't believe it..... S-So A-Asia's a Devil too... And Xenovia... A-And Rossweisse-sensei."

Y/n: "She's actually part Devil. She's a Valkyrie of the Norse. Odin's bodyguard."

Katase(Shock): "S-So the mythological creatures exist. The Norse Gods. The Greek Gods. A-And your the God of War?"

Y/n: "Yes. It was pass down to me by my Father, Kratos."

Katase(Shock): "T-Then who's your Mother?"

Y/n: ""I....I don't know too."

Katase(Shock): "T-This is all too crazy..... I can't believe that my classmate is an actual God..... And Asia and Xenovia are Devils and Irina is an Angel.... What the heck is going on!? I thought Devils and Angels were enemies?!"

Y/n: "That was long time ago. Today, the Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels are now on a peace with each other.  They're all working together to stop the Khaos Brigade."

Katase: "Khaos Brigade?"

Y/n: "It's a Supernatural terrorist. They want to destroy the peace of the Three Faction to start another War. If that happened, many innocent will die. So anyway, I'm trusting you to keep this a secret to yourself and not to tell anyone about this."

Katase: "B-But why can't you guys just show yourselves to the world?"

Y/n: "We can't do that. I will cause massive chaos and all of the humans will be question us is if their love one are on heaven or in hell. And some will be asking on how to get to heaven. That's why we can't show ourselves out in the open."

Katase: "O-Okay....."

Time Skip brought to you by

After Y/n take Katase safely back to Murayama, she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone what she knows.

He's now heading back home and and Tohru opened the door for him.

Tohru: "Welcome home, Master."

Y/n: "I'm back. Where's Rias and the others?"

Tohru: "Lady Rias is at her room with Lady Sona. Master Kiba is in the Garden with Lady Xenovia and Irina along with Weiss, Pyrrha Jaune and Blake."

Y/n: "I see. I'll be heading to Rias."

She nodded and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. Y/n headed upstairs to his room, but he saw Yang spacing out, in front of the guest room.

Y/n: "Yang? Are you alright?"

Yang: "H-Huh?"

She look down the hallway and saw Y/n.

Yang: "O-Oh, hey Un- I-I mean, Y/n."

Y/n: "You okay? You've been spacing out lately."

Yang: "Yeah... Yeah... It's just..... It's kinda complicated."

Y/n: "Well, you can tell me if you want. I might give you some help somehow."

Yang: "Well.... What would you do if the person that raised you is you thought your Dad, but you discovered that he wasn't your real Dad."

Y/n: "Hmm..... If I was in your shoe, I'd be grateful to the person who raised you. Because he taught you everything you need to know and made you into a fierce warrior you are today. And I can't really blame you if you hated your real Father for leaving you. I guess you have the right to be mad at him. But there must be a reason why he did that."

Yang: "But, what if my real Dad doesn't know that I'm his daughter?"

Y/n: "That's...... Kinda complicated. I don't really know how to answer that one. But I'm guessing your Mother knows the answer to that."

Yang: "My Mom left us when I was just 3 years old. And it's just been me and my Dad since. But my Aunty is helping us too."

Y/n: "Well that's good to hear. I'm glad that your still in the right path."

Yang: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "Some kids growing up with a broken family doesn't end well for them. They always turned rebellious, and doing something unimaginable for a young age. Always appreciate what you have, before it turns into what you had."

With that, Y/n walks away and heads to his room, leaving Yang in deep thought.

Yang: "What I have....."

=KUOH WAREHOUSE=

Tyrian: "That's fucking loli brat bitch! I hope there's no one else like her! It'll be difficult to get that bastard for my Mistress."

Then a Beowolf crawl towards him while dragging a Stray Devil.

Devil: "L-Let me go you dumb beast!"

The Beowolf let him go and Tyrian steps on his back.

Tyrian: "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Devil: "Y-You damn Human! Get your foot off of me! Do you know who I am?!"

Tyrian: "Does it even really matter?"

He stab his tail into the Devil's leg, and he start to scream in pain.

Tyrian: "HAHAHA! That's the sound I wanna hear!"

He keeps stabbing at the Devil's leg until it was cut off. The Devil plead with him but he just keep laughing maniacally.

Tyrian: "I think my pets are hungry. And your going to be their dinner."

Devil(Pain): "N-No please! D-Don't kill me! I-I'll give you anything you want! I'll be useful!"

Tyrian: "Too bad, because I don't need the likes of you."

He tosses the Devils to the pact of Beowolf as he screams in terror and the Beowolfs starts eating him. Tyrian watch humorously as the Devil get's devour by the Grimm.

Tyrian: "Watching the Grimm's eat is more satisfying than watching them grow."

He reaches into his pocket and look at his Scroll.

Tyrian: "Then I guess it's time to head to Hell."

He casted the Power of Hope in his fist, punching the ground and creating a blue fire vortex.

Tyrian: "Let's go my pets! It's time to reign HELL!!"

All the Grimm roared and jump into the vortex

Tyrian: "HAHAHA Let's see how you will handle when the Real Devil come knocking on your door... HAHAHHAHAHA!!"

With that, he jumps into the vortex, teleporting himself and the Grimm to the Underworld.

=GREMORY DOMAIN=

Millicas: "Mom, can we visit Aunt Rias?"

Grayfia: "We mustn't. She and the others are studying for the Final Exam next month. After that, she will graduate and become the head of the Gremory Family."

Millicas: "Aw... But I wanna see them now! Kiba-san said he's going to teach me how to use sword."

Grayfia: "I understand your excitement, Millicas. But we need to wait for them to-"

She was cut-off when they heard a explosion outside of the Gremory Domain. They run out of the window and saw people panicking and the Guards are heading outside of the domain with full geared up.

Millicas: "Mom, what's happening!?"

Grayfia: "We're under attack! We need to get you to safety!"

She grab her son's hand and run to the dining hall. When they get there, they saw Zeoticus and Venelana.

Venelana: "What's going on out there?!"

Grayfia: "We're under attack by the Grimm!"

Zeoticus: "You mean those black creatures that Rias and the others encountered?!"

Grayfia: "Yes. We need to get you somewhere safe, quickly!"

Venelana: "Where's Sirzechs!?"

Grayfia: "He's with the other Devils Kings as we speak. I need to get you all to safety first!"

They went to the safe room of their Palace while the Guards surround and protect the area. Sirzechs and the other Devil King fly above the Devil King's castle and saw their army fighting with the Grimm.

Serafall: "If the Grimm are here, then that means the one behind all this is near."

Beelzebub: "Our men can't hold them much. The Grimm is to many. We need to call Lord Y/n now!"

Sirzechs: "Okay. Only call Y/n and RWBY, JNPR and Qrow. Don't tell Rias and the others about this. Because I don't want her to be more concern."

Beelzebub: "Got it!"

He created a green magic circle on his hand and a small projection of Y/n appeared.

Y/n: "Beelzebub? What is it?"

Beelzebub: "It's an emergency Lord Y/n! The Grimm is attacking the Underworld right now and our men can't hold them much longer!"

Y/n: "Alright, I'm on my way now!"

Beelzebub: "But Lord Y/n. Sirzechs said that only bring RWBY, JNPR and Qrow with you."

Y/n: "Why?"

Beelzebub: "He just didn't want her sister to get worried."

Y/n: "Alright. I'll go get them."

He disable to communication and went back to Sirzechs.

Beelzebub: "He'll be on the way. Now you need to work on the excuse to tell why you didn't want Rias to be here."

Sirzechs: "Don't worry, I already thought of that one."

He created a POD and throw it at the incoming Grimm in the sky. Serafall created an Ice Dragon and it bit the Griffon Grimm whole and dragging it down on the other Grimm, before exploding many shards of ice.

Beelzebub: "More Grimm incoming above!"

They look up and saw Lancer Grimm heading towards them. The Lancers was about to shoot them with their stingers, but a bunch of Light spear shoots at them, killing them.

Michael: "Thank goodness that we've arrived on time."

Sirzechs: "Michael. Perfect timing."

Michael: "And it seems the person who attacked Lord Y/n has finally come out."

Sirzechs: "Yes. And Y/n is on his way here right now to deal with him. The only thing we can do is to hold off his Grimm."

As they were fighting the Grimm, Y/n appeared in front of the Gremory Palace along with RWBY, JNPR, Qrow and Azazel.

Qrow: "Looks like Tyrian finally on the move."

Blake: "What's the plan, Ruby?"

Ruby: "Clear the Grimm to lure out Tyrian."

Ren: "What if he doesn't come out?"

Jaune: "He'll come out. His objective is Y/n right. Then he'll coming for him."

Y/n: "And when he does, I'll be dealing with him myself."

Ruby: "Alright! Let's go Team RWBY!"

WBY: "YEAH!"

Jaune: "Let's go too!"

NPR: "YEAH!"

The two teams run in the battlefield to help the Devil army fight the Grimm.

Azazel: "You have interesting Niece there, Qrow."

Qrow: "Yeah..."

Azazel: "I can already tell that she's be the greatest Leader back in your world."

He spread his six set of black wings and fly up to Sirzechs and the others to help them with the flying Grimm.

Y/n then summons his Blades of Chaos charge into battle as well.

Tyrian: "There you are!"

Y/n turn around and quickly block Tyrian's tail with his Blades. He shove his tail away and throw his blade at him, but Tyrian lean to the left to dodge it.

He then grab the chain and pull Y/n towards him but he quickly kick him in the face, knocking him away.

Y/n: "You really saved the time for me looking for you."

Tyrian: "Hehehe... I knew that you'd come out if I attack Hell."

Y/n: "And this time, I'm ready to kill you."

Tyrian: "HAHAHA! I'd like to see you try!"

He ignited his fist with the Power of Hope while Y/n ignited his blade.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
Pyrrha x Male!reader Per Israel

Literatura romàntica

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
184K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...
5.4K 275 10
(This is Killugon) Damnant quod non intellegunt: "They condemn what they do not understand." So, rich kid who everyone hates and is pushed by his fam...