Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus

Author's POV

Summer and the others are on a train station heading to Argus, while Ruby and the others bough some souvenirs and foods.

Weiss: "Can we get other food aside from cookies?"

Ruby: "What? We got pancake here."

Weiss: "I mean how about some sandwiches and anything else."

Blake: "What do you wanna eat, Sofia."

Sofia: "I want strawberry sundae."

Scarlet: "Me too!"

Yang: "Then let's go find some store."

All of them headed to find some more food store while Athena is by the open window of the station, looking at serious.

Summer noticed her and walk towards her.

Summer: "Mom? Is something wrong?"

Athena: "Nothing to worry about, my dear. Where are the children?"

Summer: "They're still buying some food."

She can see the Athena is unease for some reason.

Summer: "Mom. What's really the matter? You've been quiet ever since we left Haven."

Athena sigh before looking to where Ozpin was.

Athena: "What truth that Ozpin has told you?"

Summer: "What do you mean?"

Athena: "About his past. Did he tell it to all of you?"

Summer: "Yeah. He said that the God of Light gave him a mission to stop Salem from taking over Remnant."

Athena: *Sigh*"Just as I thought."

Summer: "Why? What's wrong?"

Athena: "I'll explain everything to you once we reached Atlas. So then I will tell everyone what I know."

Just then, Raven walk by towards them.

Raven: "The train's here. Where's Yang and the others?"

Summer: "They should be back by now."

She walks away to find Ruby and the others.

Raven: "Are you sure that it's wise not to tell Ozpin that we have the Relic?"

Athena: "Yes. Even if he knows it, tell him that it was my order to take it."

Raven: "Alright then, Athena."

Athena: "And is that what you always call your Mother? Calling her by her name instead of Mother?"

Raven: "Huh? But Y/n and I aren't married."

Athena: "Married or not. You will still call me Mother. Because you are Yang's Mother and Y/n is her Father."

Raven: "Y-Yes.... Mother."

Athena: "Good. Now let us go into this.. 'Train' to head to Atlas."

After Summer found Ruby and the others, all of them boarded on the train with different rooms. While riding on the train, Athena sat down quietly as the others are chatting with each other.

Weiss: "Well. After escaping Atlas, I can't believe that I'm going back."

Scarlet: "If you want, I can teleport you to Beacon while we head to Atlas."