Get 2 U: Chaotic Minds || YUM...

By byJianLucas

"I've waited for him to come to me and talk about what's going on, but he keeps avoiding me. I wonder if I di... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: Hidden Words
Chapter 2: Late Night Movies
Chapter 3: Not So Soon
Chapter 4: Play For Two
Chapter 5: Young Love
Chapter 6: More Than Friends
Chapter 7: Love Effects
Chapter 8: Evening Escape
Chapter 10: Can't Leave You
Chapter 11: Subtle Changes
Chapter 12: Misleading Conversations
Chapter 13: A Learning Curve
Chapter 14: Mind Control
Chapter 15: My Heart is Yours
Chapter 16: At the Moment
Chapter 17: After Our Night
Chapter 18: Unclear Confession
Chapter 19: Disturbed Emotions
Chapter 20: Trouble At Hand
Chapter 21: Face to Face
Chapter 22: We Decide
Chapter 23: About Us Now
Chapter 24: First Warning
Chapter 25: A Love's Game
Chapter 26: Piece of Sunrise
Chapter 27: Cruel & Vile
Chapter 28: Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 29: Forever Yours
|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Chapter 9: Where It Belongs

457 22 2
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Yuta's POV-

This morning, the members decided to hang out by the pool. Everybody agreed on having a fun "party" to enjoy the season and another day off. The entire day we've been watching cooking videos to make our meals, and we read some recipes that Johnny found in a cooking book. I don't know why that was here inside the house, but it was useful. Taeyong divided the tasks before we started to work on the supposed party by the pool. Since last night, I haven't had the chance to talk with Mark, but I didn't worry more because there's still time to speak and have some fun.

Taeil is right next to me, both of us preparing the pool toys, blowing them up to their shapes. In the meantime, Doyoung and Jungwoo are picking the music, playing the songs they want to hear more. I could listen to the members shouting inside the house, telling Haechan to be careful with the hot pan, and Taeyong losing his mind because Jaehyun didn't turn on the oven. Taeil couldn't stop laughing, and either did I.

-Do you think we should go inside and help them? – Taeil asked before throwing a ball to the pool.

-Hmm, no, I believe that Taeyong has everything under control. – I smiled while holding the duck float.

-Mark! Put the dough down! – I heard Taeyong shout, making Taeil laugh along with me.

-I guess you got that one wrong, Yuta. – Taeil chuckled.

I nodded before throwing the duck float to the pool, and then I closed my eyes while lifting my head.

-So, how are you feeling? Are you excited for the comeback? – Taeil asked curiously.

-Very much. I miss working, dance on the stage, and sing for our fans. It's fun when you focus on the pleasant things of our job. – I pointed out.

-Yes, you are right about that. And I want to go back to the studio to make more music, the ideas I have because this break is consuming me. – Taeil said, making me look at him with a smile.

-We'll go there soon. – I patted Taeil's shoulder, which he nodded for in response. Suddenly, the members got out of the kitchen with some trays of food. -Let's go; they might need our help. – I told Taeil, and briefly, we walked towards the rest of the guys.

-Do you need anything, Jaehyun? – Taeil asked while looking at Jaehyun placing the plates on the table.

-The kitchen is a mess, so if you can help the rest with the cooking, that would be great! – Jaehyun said, looking desperate. Taeil and I; slightly laughed before both of us got inside the house.

-What's the problem? – I questioned before looking at the disaster inside the kitchen area. -Oh, who did that? – I pointed at the dirty walls, confused.

-Haechan couldn't stop tasting the meat's sauce, so Mark threw some to him. Right now, they are changing their clothes. – Taeyong disclosed before holding my shoulder. -Can you and Taeil help with the rest of the things? – He asked cutely.

I nodded. -Go first; I'll handle it. – I told Taeyong before patting his back. -Come, Taeil! – I smiled while both walked into the messy kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and took a towel out of it, and shortly I started to clean the counters with some soap. Taeil helped Johnny with the last trays inside the oven; they got everything ready and began to send the rest of the trays. I slightly smiled at my friends as I kept on cleaning up.

-Yuta, we are going to help Jaehyun to set the table. Leave the kitchen as it is; that's Mark and Haechan's work. – Johnny spoke while looking at me.

-I'm almost done; you two go with Jaehyun. I'll catch up. – I assured my friends, which made them nod. Briefly, they got out of the kitchen, and I continued to clean the counters and walls, and then I placed the dirty dishes on the sink.

If I don't wash the dirty dishes right now, we'll have more work after the party.

I sighed before taking the soap and began to clean up the plates on the sink. I calmly hummed while doing the chores, but suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from behind.

-You are cleaning my mess. – Mark said while placing his chin on my shoulder.

-No, I already cleaned your mess. See? There's no stain on the wall. – I said, making Mark look at it. -I'll finish here in a couple of minutes, so go with the members. – I told Mark before putting the clean dishes to dry.

-Can't I stay here with you? – Mark questioned, making me chuckle.

-Why are you suddenly acting like a kid, huh? – I questioned, glancing back at Mark.

-Huh, am I? – Mark asked, confused.

I nodded before putting the last dishes to dry. I turned around and stared at Mark, smiling at him while looking at his confused expression.

-It's okay; I don't mind that you behave that way. – I assured Mark while caressing his cheek.

-Oh, okay. It's just that I wasn't used to acting like this, and it feels natural in a way. – Mark admitted, making me chuckle slightly.

-You are needy because the boy is becoming greedy for attention. – I teased while holding Mark's cheeks.

-I'm not like that. – Mark complained cutely.

-Okay, okay, you aren't a needy boy. – I laughed slightly before stroking Mark's arm. -Let's go back with the members before they start asking for us. – I said, which Mark nodded for as a response.

Eventually, we got out of the kitchen and joined everyone at the table. The members were laughing and having a great time. So, when we sat next to each other, they began the feast. But then, Jungwoo, who's sitting next to me, patted my shoulder to capture my attention. He motioned me to lean closer to him, so I complied.

-You took your time over there. – Jungwoo whispered, making me look at him upset.

I hit his side. -Jungwoo, nothing happened. We only talked while I was cleaning the dishes. – I assured Jungwoo.

-Okay, I get it; I won't say anything else then. – Jungwoo laughed slightly, making me grin at his comment.

I turned to Mark's side, noticing that he's staring at me. So, I moved my hand in front of his face, capturing his attention.

-You are acting so weird. – I chuckled before giving Mark a plate of food. -Here, take it and serve yourself. – I spoke kindly.

-Oh, yeah, yeah. Thanks, Yuta. – Mark said before holding the plate.

I shook my head slightly, laughing at Mark's behavior. And then, I crossed glances with Taeyong, who was smiling happily at me.

-What? – I asked while looking at Taeyong.

-You got what you wanted. – Taeyong bothered while smiling.

-You know, it was a mistake to tell you about it. – I smirked while moving my knife between my fingers.

Taeyong laughed. -Aren't you happy about it, though? – He asked.

-Of course, I am. But it's something new and unknown. – I admitted.

-Well, you're going to learn throughout the way. – Taeyong smiled.

-I guess I will. – I chuckled slightly, and then both of us began to eat.

Johnny started to say some words afterward. And later, the members toasted for the upcoming activities for the group. And after that, I noticed that Mark's hand began to move under the table towards my lap. I chuckled since he talked with Doyoung while doing so, but I made him stop since I held his hand. I intertwined our fingers, pressing tightly against our grip. I continued to talk with my members while feeling the warmth of Mark's hand on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
8.2K 321 12
❝𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬. ❞ in which huang dongmei falls hopelessly in love with he...
106K 4.9K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
9.5K 339 27
Park Jisung was absolutely, totally and completely, irrevocably in love with his best friend Zhong Chenle. {Completed} {Rated Mature for: homophobic...