Sanity {H•S}

By angelicdirection

"fuck me you're stupid"he says agitated "thats not in the contract" i mutter. he smirks and shakes his head. ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

16

86 7 21
By angelicdirection

Listen to Love Lies by Khalid and Normani when you see  [LL]

"Your so arrogant" i mutter as i he laughs as we were in the center of the party.

"Arrogant? I like to think of myself as confident Alexandra" he winks

"No. Just plain old arrogance" i smile

"And your not?" He shoots back.

"No. Im sweet"

"Sweet as a fucking spliff" he smirks

"Thats a good simile" i smile. Even drunk i could still refer to english class.

"What?"

"A reference to another object using like or as. You also got sibilance in there too, repetition if the s sound-"

"Shut up nerd your giving me a headache" Harry moans as he swigs back more vodka.

I look over at Niall letting some girl up all over him.

"You sure thats not from the drink" i smirk

"Positive. Its you. Your irritating"

"Hm thats not what you thought when you were eye fucking me through my dress earlier though was it?" I smile, the more alcohol in my system, the braver i got.

"Ofcourse not"

"Pathetic" i smirk as i try walk away.

"What the fuck did you call me" he said as he grabs me back by the waist.

"I-I..I called you pathetic" i say boldly, but still taken aback from his swift movement.

"Alexandra Patterson im warning you take that back"

"Why should i?"

"Cause ill make you feel things you'll never wanna feel again." He says, deviance was clear in his eyes.

"Hmm like what? Your fingers running through me.. or better, your cock" i whisper. I watch his eyes dart downwards. The lights flashed in the party.

"Not so bold after hearing that one are you Styles" i smirk.

"I wouldn't go near you" he mumbles, as he lets me go and walks away.

-.-

"Come dance!" Jolie smiles , her eyes were glazed from the numerous amounts of alcohol she had consumed over the past hour. Harry and i had spent the first 10 in a sexual argument, he had went off with Liam, both of them no where to be seen, i had spent the last 40 minutes doing shots and drinking up with Zayn,Niall,Louis and Jolie. And now , we were about to dance the night away.

"Yes! Okay!" I agree as Jolie pulls me onto the dance floor. We stood in view of the boys as they sat at a table with 2 women sitting in front of them, but they made sure, to keep an eye on Jolie and I. Especially Niall.

[LL]

I danced alongside Jolie in a room full of heated strangers. Humidity and sexual tension was in the air. She spun me around, both of us dancing to the music.

"If i wasn't with Liam i'd kiss you"Jolie laughs. I had instant flashbacks to Nina telling me as we planned our outfits for The Concert that started everything.

"If i was gay, you'd be my type"

I giggle and shake my head.

"Liam wont mind" i smile as i kissed her lips quickly. It was a common thing girls did, kiss their friends. There was no hidden sexual desires behind it. It was just a thing.

"Well i caught a bit of girl on girl kissing there, if i saw correctly"Niall slurs, shimmying into Jolie and I.

"Who knows Ni. Maybe you saw it and missed out" Jolie shrugs.

"Or maybe your minds playing tricks on you" i giggle drunkenly.

I look over to the table and i catch Harry sitting there, staring at me intensely. That only fired me up to get him on further. I was playing a dangerous game, but i was drunk as fuck. I didn't know any difference.

I smirk and run my fingers through my hair and hike my dress up more. The Vinyl was tight against my tanned skin. I turned around and whispered into Jolie, she burst out laughing. She agreed to help me annoy and turn on Harry with her and Niall.

I turned around and winked at Niall as i backed against him and grinded on him.

"Jesus Alex" he says quickly, shocked at what was going on. He grabs my hips and helps me glide and twerk against his crotch.

I giggle and pull away looking at Harrys face displayed with jealously.

"He has no right to be angry. Im not his property" i slur.

Jolie laughs pouring more alcohol down her throat.

"Jolie get up on that table and roll up your top. Im gonna do a bodyshot" i smirk.

Nialls eyes go wide and he looks at Harry nervously.

Jolie smiles and happily climbs on the table.

I get up on top of her and straddle her. The groups around us cheer wildly, thinking they're about to get a live action porno.

"Niall pass the vodka"

"Er, Alex i don't think this is a good idea" Niall says realizing how jealous Harry was.

"Fuck him. Pass the drink"

"Alex.."

"Niall don't be so boring and just pass me the drink"

He shrugs and passes up the alcohol and i pour it all over Jolie. She ooh's at the coldness and within seconds i slurp it up. The crowd cheered wildly.

Niall helped me down of the table and Jolie is crying laughing as we dance together in the heat of the music.

"Well hello beautiful. Fancy a dance?" Says a mystery brunette man.

I look at Jolie and she nods excitedly, motioning at Liam who she would dance with.

"Yeah sure." I smile as the stranger pulled me close and we grind and dance. I catch glimpses of Harry pouring vodka down his throat as he fiddles with some blondes bikini.

I roll my eyes as the man starts to move to kiss at my neck. I giggle and try shove him off but he doesn't move. He stays sucking at my neck.

"Stop" i say trying to move away. I knew Harry would be livid seeing that upcoming bruise on my neck.

"Sh baby, we're gonna have a good night"

"I don't want a good night with you! Get off me!" I shout. With that, Harry came charging over and pulled the man back off me and punched him across the face.

"Leave her the fuck alone" He shouts

"Wow didn't think you would be so uptight over your little PA Styles"

they knew each other.

"You fuck off Brooke! Fuck off! After what you did on Rachel i shouldn't even be looking at you. Now fuck off and leave Alex alone"

Rachel..

"So passionate Styles" Brooke  smirks  and swinging his fist across Harrys face.

"HARRY!" I exclaim shocked, running to him and blocking him from Brooke.

"Hey shh its me , look at me. Its Alexandra" i say looking at him. I felt like in that moment, i had sobered up completely and all i cared about was making sure Harry was okay. He was seriously a dickhead but no one deserved to be punched around like that for no reason. Well, no one deserved to be punched around for trying to protect someone.

"Im okay" he says cupping his face. I grab his other hand to look at the bruising and swelling.

A huge security guard comes stomping over.

"You three out" he says beckoning to me,Harry and Brooke.

"What!"

"Out! Before we call the police"

I look at Harry and he shakes his head,grabbing my hand and leading me out of the party.

The rest of the band offered to come but Harry denied them and told them to have a good night.

What a fucking evening, i think as i adjust my dress and roll it down.

.

Authirs note: hm hm hm :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 17 7
Thirst! By Rachel Gold! Amelia Hart, a 20 year old woman who struggled to make it. She became an orphan at the age of 6 or so she thought. She couldn...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

266K 7.8K 44
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
5.5M 28.4K 9
{ CURRENTLY REWRITING } With one of the best college grades and her masters degree in hand, Emma Durson's next plan is to move to New York to pursue...
134K 4.7K 36
You are Alexandra McKenzie. The sole heir to a multi-billion dollar enterprise. You're the typical privileged young adult who would rather spend your...