Whispers of the Darkness

By Kate1972kp

Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of th... More

Characters/Storyline
Chapter 1: Myth
Chapter 2: Cold cell
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Tell me everything then
Chapter 5: The Gemini Coven
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 7: Meeting my siblings
Chapter 8: Magic ring
Chapter 9: Endless pain and Goodbye letter
Chapter 10: Hey Parker
Chapter 11: Yours truly
Chapter 12: Transition
Chapter 13: Hello Damon
Chapter 14: Bloodlust and annoying ass emotions
Chapter 15: Unreasonable
Chapter 16: Liar liar, panties on fire
Chapter 17: Get a room already
Chapter 18: A thousand cuts
Chapter 19: Vendetta
Chapter 20: "Sleepover"
Chapter 21: Whitmore party
Chapter 22: Ex lover reunion
Chapter 23: Family history
Chapter 24: Dead end
Chapter 25: Years without you
Chapter 26: Hell Bell
Chapter 28: Another June wedding
Chapter 29: Life in New Orleans
Chapter 30: Our tale goes on
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3:
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5

Chapter 27: Hogwarts in Mystic Falls

505 17 2
By Kate1972kp

They've been hell bent on killing Cade, Kai has been working with the Scooby gang while enjoying his time with Evalynn, soon Damon and Stefan found a way to kill Cade, using a special dagger. Bonnie almost died again during the process, but she managed to kill Cade for good in the end, Mystic Falls is back at peace now, which is rare.

"Does that mean we can go back now?" Evalynn asks Kai with excitement in her voice, "as much as I like Portland, but I really miss my friends, and Liv, I can't wait for —" "Ok, we will go back tomorrow sweetheart, only if you promise you won't ditch me the second you see my sister," he smirks, " fine fine I promise you," she said but she didn't even listen to what he said, she went to hug him and he threw her over his shoulder unexpectedly. "Put me down Parker!" She said as he carries her to the bedroom.

He chuckles lightly, "ok, what did I say earlier about going back to Mystic Falls," he asks her knowing exactly she won't be able to answer, "you said we are going back tomorrow," she bites the inside of her cheek, "after that," he rolled his eyes. She is not answering, "haha," he faked a laughter, "I would've listened if I knew you'd asked," she 'explained', he drops her on their bed and tower over her.

"That won't be necessary sweetheart," before she could realized what he meant, she felt his lips smashed against hers, his hands found their way under her shirt, she wrapped her legs around his waist and deepen their kiss. Suddenly her phone starts ringing, he picked it up before she could, "Liv, of course, I swear I need to kill her as soon as I get back," he sighed, she slaps his chest playfully and snatched her phone out of his hands.

"Hey Liv," Evalynn said while catching her breath, "hey, are you ok?" Liv asks with concerns, "yea yea, I'm going back tomorrow, you wanna go get dinner together?" She can feel Kai's giving her what-did-I-say-earlier look. "Sure, I will ask Jo see if she can bring Lizzie, I'm sure they've missed you, and you should see Lizzie, she is so cute," Liv continues to ramble, Evalynn is too focused on the phone so she ignored Kai and pushed him away when he tried to kiss her. Kai sighed and snatched the phone from Evalynn's hand, "sorry sis, gotta cut this phone call short, we are in the middle of something, bye bye." He hung up the phone, "hey, that was rude." Evalynn protests under him, "so was you pushing me away kitten." Then he connected his lips with hers again.

Their kiss got more and more passionate and demanding again, suddenly a red magic orbs comes out out no where and break the vase in their bedroom, "sorry that was me," Evalynn said nervously, "don't worry, but I thought this ring helped you control your magic," Kai said. "It's been kinda weird and out of control ever since I got back, before I could always control it, but now it's getting harder and harder, even with this ring on." She didn't really understand why her magic is getting out of hand either.

"It's like, I feel like my magic is oozing out of me you know," she looks at him, he nodded knowing what exactly she feels like, "well this happened to me before, I absorbed a giant spell, then I had to practice on Elena, but I would let you practice on me if you want," a smirk appeared on his face, she feels the thousands butterflies in her stomach then she drags him down and gives him a long meaningful kiss, "I don't wanna break you, teddy bear." She teased him, "not if I break you first, I will guide you through, I'm a good teacher Miss Eva," he kisses her again.

His lips leaving soft wet kisses on her neck, collarbone and her chest, "would it be cheating if I'm making out with my teacher?" She said during her small moans, "didn't know you were into role play," he whispered next to her ear melting her even more, "but I'm into whatever you're into," he rips her clothes off her body.

She wakes up finding Kai is not with her, "Kai?" She said out loud after remembering what happened before they took a nap, "in the living room, packing!" Kai's voice came from not far away, she puts on one of his t shirt and went to find him in the living room, Evalynn sees him already packed most of the things, "do you need any help?" She leans against the door frame looking at him, "nope, there is some pancakes in the fridge, I made them while you were taking your little nap," he lifts his head up and gives her a small smile before putting things in the box again.

Evalynn walks over to the fridge and pour two glasses of orange juice then tries to threw the empty box away with her magic, but she hit Kai with it by accident. "Aurinda!" Kai rubs the back of his head gently and turns around looking at her, "oops," she gives him a small smile with her puppy eyes. "I think I really need some magic lessons in Hogwarts," she jokes around, "yep you do, and we will go to the Salvatore's, maybe you can even practice on Steven, the more the merrier." "Good, since he is a bunny murderer."

It's already 5PM by the time they arrived at their apartment in Mystic Falls, "come on, we are meeting Liv and Jo at 7, in the grill," Evalynn said to him as she is changing into her dress, "alright alright, do I have to go, I heard kids are really annoying when they are around the age of 5 or 6," his hands sneak up to Evelyn's waist, "come on, you will survive, she's you niece after all Malachai." She pinches his nose tip lightly, "fine, only for you."

They arrived at the grill around 7:05, the traffic was a bit bad on the way over there surprisingly, you would thought there wouldn't be that many people left after all those animal attacks, but it always surprise you. They are sitting in a booth in the grill already, Lizzie is drinking her orange juice, "hiiii!" Evalynn runs to them like a little girl, "oh hi Lizzie, I'm auntie Evalynn, remember me," then she gives Lizzie a giant hug, "hi auntie Evalynn," Lizzie said then she turns to Kai, "hi uncle Kai," she waves her little hand at him, "hey Lizzie." He squeezed a not so evil smile.

"I'm starving!" Evalynn said as she sits down and starts looking at the menu, "what are you getting?" She hits Kai's leg lightly under the table using her leg, "burger, you?" Kai looks at her then turns to Lizzie as he feels her stare on them, "what kiddo?" He raise his eyebrows looking at her, Jo chuckles at them. "Do you like auntie Evalynn?" Lizzie puts her head on her hands and watch them with her wide eyes, Jo and Liv snorts at Lizzie's comment, they never told her about Kai and Evalynn's relationship before, since Evalynn was dead for 4 years and Kai was in Portland all those years.

Kai and Evalynn looks at each other, "yes very much so, she is my wife actually, like your mom and dad." Kai explains with a grin on his face, Evalynn never thought he was good with kids before, guess Kai is just full of surprises. "So are you gonna have a baby too? Like mom and dad?" Lizzie said after took a sip of her orange juice, Liv laughs out loud by accident but Kai shot her a warning glare. "Come on Lizzie, you can have some ice cream tonight," Jo 'bribed' her, "go ask your auntie does she like girls more or boys," Jo whispers next to her ear.

Evalynn chuckles, "I can hear you Jo, and girls," she gives Lizzie a wink, "but your uncle can't really have kids so, you're kind of like my daughter now." She gives Lizzie a warm smile, "that's cool!" Lizzie said then smiles at Jo. "There's always a loophole," Liv said it in a playful teasing tone, "we sure love trying though," Kai said with a smirk but then felt a slight pain on his arm, "Lizzie is here," Evalynn slaps his arm lightly as a warning. "Sorry!" Kai puts his hands in the middle of the air.

"Ow!" Evalynn screamed as Lizzie siphoned from her by accident, "oh my god, I'm so sorry auntie Eve," Lizzie has been calling her auntie Eve ever since she heard Liv calling Evalynn 'Eve', "no no it's ok sweetie, don't worry." Evalynn managed to calm the little girl down, "I'm so sorry, are you alright Evalynn? Jo looks at her with concern in her eyes. "Yea no worries," she gives Jo a nod.

Kai took her hand and looking at it, "you need to behave Lizzie." Kai said calmly, "sorry uncle Kai," Lizzie looks at him with a pout, "you're lucky that your auntie Eve is alright, how about I gives you some magic lessons tomorrow? Auntie Eve will be there too." He offered to help with his niece's siphon ability, "are you sure about this Kai?" Jo's stare keep going back and forth between her twin brother and her daughter. "It will be fine sissy, you don't want it to happen again when she is in school right?" Kai states the obvious.

"I will be there helping too," Liv said, Jo eventually agreed even though she doesn't want Lizzie to learn about magic this young, but seems like she doesn't really have a choice. "Thank you Kai." Jo gives him a nod. "1PM sharp, at the Salvatore's tomorrow then," Kai smiles.

After the dinner, they came back home, Evalynn changed into her pjs and head towards the bathroom. "Do you want a kid or kids?" Kai suddenly asks her, it has been bugging him all night long, "I'm fine either way, just go with the flow I guess, you?" She looks at Kai while brushing her teeth, "I'm happy if you're happy," Kai gives her a small smirk. "What if I want one hmm?" She teases him and wiping her face with a towel, "then we should get working now shouldn't we?" Kai threw her over his shoulder and walk towards their bedroom.

They arrived at the Salvatore's a bit earlier, "hi I miss you so much!" She hugged Stefan, "I miss you too Eva, welcome back!" Stefan said with a big smile on his face, "I can't believe you didn't come back sooner!" Caroline suddenly appears in front of her, "sorry, I love you care," she gives Caroline a big hug too. "My favorite witch is here," Damon said casually, "are you talking about Bonnie?" Evalynn narrowing her eyes looking at him, "come on, she's not here," Damon wrapped his arm around her shoulders then pulls her into a hug, "where is she?" Evalynn asks him, "traveling with Enzo." Elena said from behind, "hi Elena!" She gives her a hug too.

Kai give them a wave after he parked his car, "hello," Kai said to Damon, "nice having you back buddy," Damon pat his back a few times as they hugged, then everyone else gives him a smile. A few minutes later, Jo arrived with Lizzie, then followed by Liv, "we have the full Scooby gang here today attending Hogwarts, nice seeing you all participating." Kai said and raising a glass of bourbon in his hand giving them a toast, "seriously," Caroline then looks at Evalynn with a is-this-your-husband look, "unfortunately," Evalynn laughs.

"You guys still haven't had a wedding! Let me help you plan it please!" Caroline pleads, "ok, but under one condition, it will be a small gathering," Evalynn looks at the blondie, "ok fine, I promise you I won't invite the whole Mystic Falls," Caroline grins, "I want the originals to be here too, is that ok for you?" Evalynn asks her considering Caroline's relationship with Klaus before, "of course sweetie, it's your wedding." Caroline reassures her.

Kai is with the witches in the living room, Damon and Elena went to the grill, Caroline went to plan their wedding which is happening next week, Kai chose the date, "June third sounds good!" Kai suggested, "that's like, a week later, we don't have enough time," Evalynn rolled her eyes, "don't worry, you have me!" Caroline said with excitement in her voice, "see, Clarice is good at planning," Kai smiles, "seriously," Caroline looks at him unamused. "Well, I'm gonna go around and compel some people while you are doing Hogwarts stuff, see ya!" Then Caroline disappeared.

They have been practicing for at least 3 hours now, Lizzie is really talented with magic, she quickly learned how to control her siphoning skills. "Well, she's my niece after all," Kai said proudly, "narcissistic much?" Evalynn said with sarcasm. "You're just being all jealous and bitter because Lizzie is learning faster than you," Kai gives her a wink then Lizzie starts laughing, "uh different types of magic Malachai, besides I can knock you down in a second," Evalynn fire back. "Like you did with that vase and all those other innocent objects?" Kai said pointing the shattered objects around them all over the floor.

Damon walks in after dropping Elena in Whitmore, "woah woah, did I walk into the wrong house? I said yes to Hogwarts not a re construction course," Damon said while walking into the mess in his living room. "I will fix it Damon, sorry," Evalynn suggested, "yea like that is gonna happen," Damon said sarcastically.

"Aren't the ring suppose to help?" Damon asks Kai and Jo as he pour himself a glass of bourbon, "yea but ever since she came back, her magic has been really weird," Kai explained, "and we don't know a reason of it," Liv added. No one knows the exact reason of her magic is acting strange, like sometimes it's really strong but the other time she has a hard time generate it, as if her magic is getting weaker and weaker.

Damon nodded and he clearly has no idea too, "well, just don't tear this place down losers," then he walks to the kitchen, "where is Stefan?" He leans out of the kitchen asking them, "Caroline dragged him with her on the wedding planning session." Evalynn told him, "wedding? What wedding?" Damon asks her, "Kai and I are getting married next Friday, officially," Evalynn looks at him while questioning how old is he exactly, 'well, congratulations I guess," "thank you."

A few hours later, Caroline comes back with a very exhausted looking Stefan besides her, "alright, we are going to wedding dress shopping tomorrow, and you will leave the rest to me!" Caroline clapped her hands lightly, "can I go!" Lizzie said with a big smile on her face, "sure, but you have to behave, no causing trouble on that day," Evalynn strokes her light brown hair gently, she starts jumping up and down. "Be careful," Jo said to Lizzie as she starts running around in the living room.

Caroline "asked" Stefan and Damon to take Kai for quit shopping tomorrow, "can't we just ask Elijah? That guy probably sleep in his suit," Damon groans, "no Damon! It's their wedding!" Caroline hits his head lightly, "ughh whatever, you owe me blondie."

Later that night, Kai is watching TV with Evalynn in their living room, he accidentally sit on the remote and hit the mute button by accident. He was looking for the remote under him but he stopped suddenly, "what is it?" Evalynn asks him, "shh, listen," he puts his finger on her lips. She starts to focus and heard a faint heartbeat a few seconds after, "wait, no, it's not possible." Evalynn's eyes widened as she realized what is going on, "Klaus is a hybrid and he had Hope, I'm a hybrid you're a witch, so technically it's the same case with him and Hayley," Kai explained to her,

"I've heard the heart beat this afternoon but I wasn't too sure, but just now I heard it again," Kai pulls her into his arms. "I'm pregnant," Evalynn said with disbelief in her voice, "wait, if you don't want it I don't want to force you to have the baby, it's totally up to you sweetheart, I'd never pressure you into doing something that you don't want," Kai suddenly pulls back from the hug and said in a serious tone.

Evalynn cupped his face in her hands, "I want a family with you, only you Kai, but what are you gonna do if it's twins," she looks at him anxiously, "I would give up my leadership for them, or find a way to break the curse," he plants a kiss on her forehead, "I'm the luckiest person in the world," he added, "me too Kai," she gives him a smile then rests her forehead against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.6K 58
She expected Mystic Falls would bring her a fresh start and peace of mind. Instead, she was tossed headfirst into a supernatural world that would rev...
60.7K 2.4K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...
48.5K 1.7K 38
Azalea Bennett, she got her happy ending only to realise it was just the beginning of the epic ride Kai Parker intended to take her on. She had been...
473K 11.8K 67
*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "W...