GALLAGHER GIRLS

By -sunsummcner

≡;- ꒰ °louis partridge! ꒱ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙝𝙚𝙮, 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 ! 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵... More

gallagher girls!
{socials}
act one!
o. famous birthdays
i. teenspace
ii. wait a minute
iii. official announcement
iv. struggling to cope
v. louis freaking partridge
vi. wow ok then
[act one explanation]
act two!
vii. silly goose
viii. pre-pro
ix. can't sleep
x. on set
xi. asher
xii. just friends
xiii. what's your deal
xiv. spy
xv. the chameleon
get to know my OCs and meet new characters !
xvi. feelings?
xvii. no no no
xix. no hesitation
xx. yes
act three !
xxi. date + 1K??!!
xxii. it went well
xxiii. post production
xxiv. exceptional young women

xviii. overthinking

729 32 21
By -sunsummcner

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆·˚ ༘ *𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 / 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 / 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 [𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜]⋆·˚ ༘ *

evelynfayebennett just posted!

liked by louispartridge_ , milliebobbybrown , dakotakoblei , and 2m others!

evelynfayebennett: hey guys! i had so much fun doing this shoot and interview with @variety (link in my description). i was able to get really candid about my mental health, navigating the world of friends and family, and finally release my official statement about what happened concerning asher. it was a really liberating experience and i hope you guys enjoy the article as much as I enjoyed being apart of it. I love you all to bits and pieces! xx

comments have been disabled on this post!

***

LOUIS GROANED AS HE LOOKED AT HIS PHONE. Why couldn't he stop looking at Evelyn's latest post? Sure, he was really proud of her for officially releasing her statement, but it wasn't necessarily pride that had his eyes glued to her photo. "She is so utterly, entirely beautiful." He thought to himself. Even though her cover photo was relatively "simple"; Evelyn only wore a white tee, jeans, and a braided updo, there was something about it that had grabbed Louis's attention and wouldn't let go.

He hadn't even read the article yet. He had just been sitting on his living room sofa, staring at the picture of Evelyn for the past 15+ minutes. He hadn't even realized that the time had changed at all until he got a notification, snapping him out of his reverie. 

NOW TEXTING : alone semloh

alone semloh

hey there loulou

did you read evie's article yet?

kinda badass

tnuocsiv yrubkkewt

no i haven't actually

mills i need help

alone semloh

are you ok??

what happened?

are you hurt?

LOUIS

tnuocsiv yrubkkewt

NONONO

millie i'm fine 

its just that-

maybe i shouldnt say actually

alone semloh

LOUIS

YOU CANT JUST DO THAT TO ME

that was very rude

tnuocsiv yrubkkewt

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

it's just...

its about evelyn

alone semloh

THATS WORSE

WHAT HAPPENED

YOU KNOW THAT GIRL IS MY BEST FRIEND 

i knew i should've flown to vancouver with sadie

tnuocsiv yrubkkewt

NOTHING IS WRONG

gee this is really sounding bad on my part

its about myself....

and evelyn

alone semloh

...yes?

louis are you ok?

do you want me to call you??

tnuocsiv yrubkkewt

no im fine don't worry about it

ithinkihavefeelingsforevelynandidon'tknowwhattodo

ok bye

alone semloh

ok im calling you rn

'alone semloh' IS NOW CALLING 'tnuocsiv yrubkkewt'

Louis sighed as he saw Millie's picture pop up on his phone. He knew that he couldn't ignore her, not after what he had just told her, but boy did he want to press the red button situated near the bottom left corner on his screen. He accepted her call, and braced himself for what-the-fuck-she-is-my-best-friend mode Millie to appear. Instead, he heard a soft voice on the other end of the call. 

"Hi, Lou." Millie smiled at him softly. "...Hi Millie." He said, embarrassed. "Do you.. do you want to talk about it?" Millie asked him. He smiled. "No offense, but I feel kinda.. awkward talking about it with you now that you actually know." He chuckled. "I mean, she's your best friend." He says, and Millie smiles at him. "Yes, she is my best friend, BUT you are still one of the most important people to me in my life. You don't have to be afraid to talk to me." She assured him. Louis looked away, still very embarrassed. Millie noticed.

"We don't have to talk about it. I could- I could read you her article?" Millie offered. Louis looked back to his phone and nodded. "Alright, yeah. Why not?" He asked, and Millie grinned. "Alright, just let me pull it up on my laptop-" Millie trailed off, now focused on something, most likely her computer, that was situated behind her phone's camera. "Alright! I have it up." Millie said, looking back at Louis. "Are you ready?" Millie asks. "As ready as I'll ever be." Louis says, leaning his phone against a stack of books on his desk so he didn't have to hold it himself. Millie began to read.

"When we first asked Evelyn Faye Bennett what she envisioned for this shoot, she replied simply with the word "color." We had never had a request before that sounded so simple, yet made so much sense when it came to fruition." Millie was smiling, knowing that was 100% something that Evelyn would do. Louis's smile never faded from his face as she read."But Evelyn had her reasons. "I've always loved color-" The 16 year old says during a quick lunch after the shoot, "-loved how certain colors make you feel different things, and they can symbolize different emotions. So many things in life only have 2 or 3 colors in it or just in black and white, but it never really made sense to me. Life isn't two-toned and neat, it's.. crazy and messy and beautiful and ..colorful. Kind of like me." 

Millie paused before moving on, and saw that Louis was now leaning forward on his chair, listening intently to every word she said. "And Evelyn certainly does try to make people see the beauty that is held everywhere in life. One of the reasons Evelyn started her YouTube channel "eviefaye" when she was 13 years old was to give a little more color to her life in her small town. "Everything kind of just got boring all of a sudden. It was like someone flipped the switch and didn't tell me, so I decided to start my channel as just.. a way to have fun outside of my little town in Northern Utah. I never in a million years thought that I would achieve everything I have." 

"Now it has been a little over 3 years later, and Evelyn has amassed 3.65 million subscribers and counting. She had a surge of subscribers randomly after turning 14, and the count hasn't stopped growing. Now, she isn't just a small town girl anymore; she has had modeling deals, sponsors, and pretty large roles in popular television. But, she is using her growing platform to advocate for mental health normalization and help.

""Growing up in a small town with ADHD, it was hard, you know? You look on TV and there's a character with ADHD so you're super excited, but their only personality trait is being energetic. There is so much more that comes with ADHD that no one talks about: the depressive episodes, the anxiety, hyperfixations, Rejection-Sensitive Dysphoria... I was very open about my illnesses on my channel because I wanted to make sure that anyone out there that was suffering and felt the same way could look at my channel and feel a little less alone. I never had any friends with ADHD or any friends that could understand, and I don't really even now, so I want to be the ADHD friend for others."" Millie looked at her phone to see Louis smiling like a maniac. She could tell that he had it bad for Evie.

"She started her acting career a few months after turning fourteen when she played the role of "Persephone" on the third season of Olympus, a seasonal anthology show about Greek Gods and Goddesses that had its final season in 2017. "Olympus was a show that meant so much to me and still does. I was so young when I played Persephone, but it was the first time that I felt like I was really doing stuff that I was meant to do, you know? And that's also how I met some of my best friends; I met my best friend Millie Bobby Brown during a press event for Olympus and she is honestly one of the best things to have happened to me. I met Lana McGregor, another really close friend of mine, because she played Harmonia on the show.. I met the entire casts of IT and Stranger Things and now they are some of my closest friends."

"After Olympus, Evelyn played the small reoccurring role of Emma Carstairs on Freeform's "Shadowhunters" during its last season. "I loved playing Emma because I thought she was such a cool character. She was badass and cool and loveable, but she had flaws and she wasn't perfect. She dressed the way she wanted to, put on make up when she felt like it.. she really gave me a lot of confidence going into this insane industry. And I love the cast with my whole heart, they're basically my second family and we talk every day." And now, Evelyn is working on her biggest endeavor yet: a movie series. Based off of Ally Carter's bestselling "Gallagher Girls" series of novels, Evelyn played the role of Cammie Morgan in the Netflix instant hit "Gallagher Girls" that was released last November, based off of the first book in the series entitled 'I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You.'

"Not only does Evelyn play the main character, but she is also the co-creator, producer, and gives insight on writing and directing. "When I first got connected with some Netflix execs, they asked if I had any ideas of something I'd like to pitch for optioning and it was kind of a no brainer. I mean, it's all about an all-girls middle/high school for spies. How cool is that? These books gave me so much confidence when I read them in middle school, and I really think that people are releasing some really good movies based around female empowerment for young girls so I wanted to join them."" Millie smiled as she heard Louis softly murmur "she's amazing" to himself.

"And now at 16, she is reprising all of her roles in the series while production is going on for the sequel film, 'Exceptional Young Women'. "Filming has definitely had some challenges.. the book was set up in a way so you aren't supposed to suspect anything until something is kind of the catalyst and triggers that "Ah!" moment, so we wanted to do the film in the same sort of way. But having the guys come in and working with them, it's a lot of fun. They all fit in right away, and especially Louis has become a really important person to me."" Millie began glancing back and forth from her computer to Louis to see his reaction. It seemed to her like he was holding his breath. 

""We spend a lot of time on and off set- I even drive him and from set and his hotel- so we've had a lot of opportunities to get to know each other and become really good friends. He's such an amazing person, and he just kind of.. gets me, you know? I'm so lucky to have him in my life."" Millie stopped reading and turned to her phone. 

"What are you thinking, Lou?" She asked him as he let out a breath that she had correctly guessed he had been holding in. "More like.. overthinking." Louis laughed. "What do you mean?" Millie asked. "Just- every interaction, every time we talked, every time she picked me up or dropped me off- I can't help but look for a hidden meaning in everything." He said, resting his head in his hands. "Lou, you really like her, don't you?" Millie asked, trying to contain her smile. She knew how much Louis meant to Evelyn, and how good he would be for her and to her. Louis made Evelyn super happy already just because they were friends. "I guess- I guess I do." Louis awkwardly laughs, then quickly says "Can we just- finish the article, please?" He was trying to hide his blush, so Millie laughed and obliged.

"But filming has had more challenges than what is to meet the eye. Last week, it was announced that after EYW, actor Asher Angel, who had played Josh in the first movie, will no longer be apart of the series, nor will he be employed by Netflix in the future after a "violent incident" with Evelyn.

""I met Asher at an Olympus press event, and instantly we became really good friends. We talked a lot, and I was super psyched to be able to work with him in Gallagher Girls because at that time I liked him as more than a friend. Then- radio silence. I found out that he was leading me on purposefully with no intention of following it through and I felt so- just broken. Betrayed. He found out that I knew and I was determined to not let him back in my life. Somehow I justified giving him another chance, but then I found out he had said some terrible, just nasty stuff about me and my illnesses behind my back."I just felt so- suffocated. I wanted to be his friend so badly but he was ripping me apart and didn't care."

""Luckily, I had some really good friends in my corner that helped me breathe a little. I really solidified my friendships with a lot of people then, and I cut him off completely. Louis, my Aid Sage, and I even made up a code word for when I felt uncomfortable on set because of him." 

Warning: the next part of the story details trauma and attempted assault. Please be cautious and proceed if you feel comfortable. "After- after my Q&A when I said we weren't friends, he approached me in the parking lot on set. He got really mad and thought that I was trying to- embarrass him? I told him that I said we were on good terms and I stood up for myself, and told him that I was done pretending to be his buddy. He tried to drag Louis into the situation but I put him in his place and I tried to run away but he grabbed my left wrist and he wouldn't let go."

Millie's voice got shallow reading her best friend's trauma. When Evelyn had told her, it hadn't been this detailed. She saw Louis go pale, and it seemed that tears threatened to escape from behind his eyelids. "The teen became emotional at the memory of her trauma, but when we offered to move on she said "no" and told us her story had to be told. "I kicked him and he fell for a little and I was running- I ran to Louis's trailer because he was the only one that I really truly trusted that was left on set. Asher gained on me, so I hit him with my Kanken and he fell and didn't get back up. I ran to Louis's trailer and he let me in and I just- broke down. So many feelings of guilt and shame and sadness and-" Evelyn shed a tear, "fear were controlling me. I didn't tell Louis the full story, I just told him that it was Asher and that I needed to tell Moira before I made my own statement." Evelyn composed herself quickly."

Millie noticed that both herself and Louis had a tear or two on their cheek, but she smiled as she read the next line. "Staying silent was never an option. "I'm probably the loudest one in the room on any given day, and I didn't want this to be any different. I've always been upfront with my followers about my issues. I've never sugar coated something or kept something a secret when I think it could be used to help others. This is me, this is my life, trauma and mental issues and all. I want these people who look up to me, who like my content, who are inspired because of me, to get the full picture. Nobody is perfect, especially not me. I'm just living my life and trying to make the most of it. What is the point of having the platform that I do if I can't use it for good?" Evelyn said as the interview ended.

"After our interview, a new sense of purpose has been put into our lives, to try and live fully and unapologetically, just like a certain 16 year old from a small town in Utah does every day."

Millie looked to Louis, a sappy grin on her face. Millie realized just how much she had missed by being separated from her best friend. Louis grinned right back at her before simply saying, "That girl is really something, huh?"

listen to ames partridge!

IM SORRY FOR ALL THAT READING BRO

I just thought it was all important shit for character and plot related reasons, especially cuz it was louis-centric and so i wanted to make it a lil longer. (if u know what podcast that is referencing u get a cookie)

plus it gave me a sense of fulfillment for no reason at all.

also THANKS FOR 800 READS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 535 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) UNDER HEAVY EDITING started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021
249K 4.5K 33
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊...
75.3K 1K 68
VERY CRINGE BOOK, I WROTE IT 2020 . pick me girl vibes "girl i know you got daddy issues" "how would you know are you some fucking stalker" started...
14.1K 320 8
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ someone once asked me why I only wear red lipstick all the time. my answer, because it reminds me of my victims blood. ▬▬▬▬...