Heart's too bleed

By wordsinConspiracy

Have you ever wondered why we keep on hoping even deep inside our heart we know it can't be real.. I think it... More

...Hearts too bleed ...
1) First day of college
2) Embarrassment
3) Reason for his arrival
4) His ocean blue orbs
5) searching for him
6) Finally we meet
7 ) past
8) football match
9) What love is
10) she waited that long
11) trip
12) Forest
14) last day of trip
15) Back to home
16) Birthday planning
17 ) lunch together
18) visit to his home
19 ) Birthday party ( part-1)
20) Birthday party (part 2 )
21) gift
22) becoming friends
23) dark memories
24) Accident
25 ) fear and Comfort
26 ) Assignment
27) First heartbreak 💔
28) My savior
29) He loves her
30 ) Threat
31 ) Awaiting storm
32) betrayed and Abandoned
33) poles apart
35 ) got a lost friend ..
36 )
37)
38)
39)
40 )
41 )
42)
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER- 44

13 ) hint of emotion

43 4 2
By wordsinConspiracy

Aaron Pov-

I woke up with a slight pain in my back and arm . I realised this is not my bedroom and I am in tent with my friends . I checked my phone to see what time it is . 5:4 am in morning , it was too early but my sleep had already gone .

I came out of tent and saw it was still dark outside . And I just forgot we are in forest and that's why cold here is next level .  I can see water droplets on the surface of tent . Thank god I bought some warm clothes .

I brush my teeth and wash my face even water was as cold as ice  . Now I feel fresh . Their is a small river near our place . When yesterday we reached here I asked forest officer to give some instruction about near by places and that's when we go their to saw river .

I should go their ,maybe I can see sunrise . I bought poloroid with me too so that we can reminish memories from here .

Few minutes of walking it takes to reach their . And as I am walking I can feel morning breeze giving tingles to my skin . I can hear birds chirping and sound of leaves moving by the pressure of wind . And I get to know what fresh air means when I came here .

Finally I reached here , little fog is  present in air  due to which I didn't get to see what is ahead of me . I take some steps forward that's when I saw a silhouette of someone standing at the edge of river . But who can be here and that too at this time I thought .

I get a little close and saw it was a girl but I can't see her face .  should I call her but I don't who she is .

" Hey " I call her but it seems she didn't hear me . She was lost in her own thoughts .

I get little near so that I am just behind her . I place my right hand on her shoulder and I saw her flinched . I didn't mean to scare her but it was sure that she is from our school and I want to know who she is .

Slowly she turned behind to look me but due to some rock she tripped over her leg and she lost her balance . She was going to fall in river .... Fear was clearly evident on her face and her hands immediately moved forward to look for any support . But before she can fall in river I caught her hand and and that's when I saw her face .

ALISON !! I was shocked to see her here and so was she . I pull her towards me and we both fall on ground . Suddenly,  my heart beats start to raise . When I realised what position we were in I immediately distance myself . It's not that I feel something for her infact I know for whom my heart beats . It's Ava and I will always be honest to her even though she don't reciprocate my feelings .

"  A-are you okk "I asked her , she was still starlted by what was going to happen . She nodded and get up from ground . The situation become very awakard but I  asked

"  What are you doing here at this time "I asked again . Once again she wasn't answering . This girl is really something , can't she answer instantly .

" I woke up e-early so I come h-here " she said . I saw she was really nervous right now because she was fidging with fingers .

" W-why you came h-here "she asked looking at me . she and her shuttering . She is always like that I thought in my mind and smile internally . I think I am getting used to her shuttering .

" Same here " I replied " this view is really amazing " I said observing my surrounding . Their were trees on both side of the river and soil was moist due to river water . Sound off water flowing was like calm song to ears .

I heard her say hmm .

" Aren't you scared here alone " I asked . It was really strange that she came here alone as it was still dark .
If anyone is in her place I am sure they would have stayed in tent .

" I was little bit before "she said observing the river water . Then it was silent but It wasn't awakard anymore .

" But  not now " I heard her say after some time and when I look at her , she looked away .

It wasn't dark anymore but it was calm everywhere . This place felt really peaceful , I don't want to leave this place but our members had probably woken  by now  .

" We should go now " I said to her . She was still observing this beautiful site infront of us , like she is trying to  live in this movement . Her face was calm and it shows pure peace as if she can feel  this surrounding . I never meet someone who love nature this much .

Then like she just realised what I said she looked at me and nodded .

                             *****

Alison pov-

It was afternoon and I  am in my tent with Julie . Rena and Ava has gone to take a look of forest , So it was only both of us . Julie is searching something in her stuff . From few days I didn't get time to talk her properly . We are friends from 3 year by now and I know her very well . I can see she likes Eric but afraid to take a move and I had this feeling that Eric too like her  . Their is this wierd silence between them when they are arround eachother .

I know we are in forest but I think it's better to ask her now as no one is here .

" Julie , can I ask you something " I said while she was still doing her work .

" Go on " she said

" You like Eric " when those  words leave my mouth I saw her getting stunned . It didn't sound like question instead it was like I was stating a fact and it was . Her stunned posture clear my little doubt , now it confirmed that it's true .

"W-what are y-you saying Ali ? It's not like that " she said .

I get up from my place and sit near her . She was still nervous and shocked .

" Then why are you shuttering , Julie "
I said

She was going to say something but I interupt

" I am your friend Julie and I know you very well . I know you like him "

She look at me and held my hand in his . I saw her eyes getting little moist .

"I am sorry Ali I didn't tell you before but I am not sure if he feels the for me "she said  and continue.

" I am afraid what if he h-hate me or d-didn't  like me , I don't want to go through heart break " till now some tears fall from her eyes .

" You know my parents Ali , I have seen my mom breaking down in front of my eyes and I don't want to go through that "

I know her parents very well . Her parents got divorced few years ago because her father cheat on her mother but her mother love him with all her heart . She was little that time and she had seen her mother breaking down that's why she pretend to be strong from outside . But I know she is as soft as cotton from inside .

I squeezed her hand by one of my hand  and wipe her tears by other .

" I understand Julie but if you like him you should take a stand , and what if he reciprocate your feelings and he is as afraid as you "

She looked at me with her teary eyes and said " you think so "

I nodded and said " may be you didn't see due to your  fear but I think he likes you too "

" I am not forcing you Julie  but you should try for once , if he reciprocate then you will be happy for rest of the life  and god forbid if he not then you don't have to keep wrong hope " i genuinely said what I feel because I don't want to give her wrong hope .

" Thank you Ali , you are the best " she said happily .

" I know that " I said being proud of myself for which I get a light smack on my arm . But then we start laughing .

Now it was all good .

                            ******

It's 9 in the night . We had already our food and it was delicious thought . Every day we are spending here is amazing , we learnt many things and each day is adventurous in itself .

Now sitting under a twinkling stars with my friends it's making this day more memorable . We all are sitting in circles and fire is lit in the centre which is the only source of light .

We all are sharing our own childhood memories with eachother . Everyone here have their own unique story , some make us laugh , some sad ,etc

It ava' s turn . She started saying and listen her carefully .

" When I  was a little , one day I was going somewhere with my friend .
On our way their was dog sleeping peacefully . I didn't knew how but accidently my leg land on his tail and he started barking . Me and my friend just ran for our  sweet life but then we realised that he wasn't running behind us because he was attached to gate by rope .   I was really scared that day , and I feel sorry for that dog too . So next day I bought dog food for him and give that to his owner . "

By hearing this we started laughing hard . It was really funny . Aaron was laughing too , it was first time I saw him laughing  like this . He has very enchanting smile and I noticed he get light dimples too . Seeing him happy just increase my happiness more .

There is this emotions of adoration in his eyes when he was looking at Ava . Is there something which I should know I thought . The way his eyes twinkle when she is arround this is just getting odd to me . I don't want to think something rubbish which isn't even true so I let it slip .

And one their is one more thing which is distributing me , in morning when me and Aaron return from river we saw Ava comming towards me . She told She was worried for me as I wasn't their when she woke up  but when she saw Aaron was with me her face fell a little . I don't know if what I saw was true or not but I just thought that .

After this many other share their stories and many of us didn't even get chance because it was already late .  It was really late , like 1: 30 am so we decided to pack for today .

But I wonder how Aaron's childhood would be . I am greatfull that I have one memory with him but is he even remember that . I get it that he can't recognise me because we keep changing in our teen years but is he still remember that day . I wonder ....

                            *****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.2K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
237 59 15
Do you know the most special feeling of teenage___ the unrequited love____ a crush on someone far from reach but because of whom you try to be better...
696 69 29
you deserve to know, I loved you. I still do you'll forever have a piece of my heart. I cry for u, ache for u and retouch our memories that slowly fa...
618 29 14
I might say love is connected with all the materialistic things. It comes with obsession, greed, jealousy, envy, habit and all which might define urg...