Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.49 | COMFORT
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

0.48 | QUIDDITCH

512 33 26
By SusanDaniel1

Dobby the house-elf had been the Dumbledore army's saviour after he discovered a place for them to train. Bambi had never heard of the room of requirements, but as the Hufflepuffs crept across the school late at night she was mesmerised when two large doors opened to a room, lined with bookcase and huge spacing. Perfect.

"Bloody hell," Stevie murmured, gazing across the room before a smirk hit her, "Eh, Bambi this room could be used for other extra curriculum activities, huh." She added a nudge into Bambi's side who swatted her away with a hint of blush. Harry had looked away with a smile once Stevie teasingly eyed between them.

Soon enough, the room began filling in with Neville being the first. Aurora had stepped away from the Hufflepuffs sides within an instant. Fred and George were the last to fall in, behind the triplets before they too raced off to the corner where a single brunette sat.

Cushions had circled around the floor and with one single yellow one, all the Hufflepuff fought hard, but in the end, Cedric grabbed it with ease. Prick, they had mumbled under their breaths.

"Well," began Harry stuttering nervously. His eyes ran over the room, landing on Bambi as she sent a reassuring nod. "this is the place we are going to practice and -"

"It's fantastic!" chimed Cho, sitting next to Frankie. Cedric's eyes had hovered over her slightly before he turned back to Harry.

"Right, well - er - yh. Shall we get practising then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful —"

"Oh please," said Ernie unsurprisingly, "I don't think Expelliarmus is exactly going to help us against You-Know-Who, do you?"

Bambi had turned to him only a few seats down, "Do you ever shut the fuck up?"

Yet as there were snickers around the rooms at Bambi's comment - Stevie's and the triplets being the loudest, Cedric spoke quietly. "Harry's used it against him."

Harry gave Cedric a thankfully gaze before he rounded on Ernie unfazed, "If you think it's beneath you, you can leave," Ernie did not move apart from the shifting in his place. "Okay, I reckon we should all divide into pairs and practice."

Stevie had immediately lunged forwards for Bambi's arm, but Frankie had acted quickly, dragging her away as he smirked between both her and Cedric who had reached her side. The room was filled with chants of "Expelliarmus," and Frankie insisted on going first, catching Bambi's wand with ease only mere seconds after yelling the incantation. Bambi had been next, grinning as she went to point her wand at the boy. Yet, it came as a shock to them as his wand flew out of his hand before she could even mutter the spell or move her wrist. The wand fell to the floor with a clang and the two stared wide-eyed. Bambi had performed wandless magic.

"Cedric can you give me a chance!" Stevie's yells had interrupted them. Bending down, she picked up her fallen wand once more before it flew out of her hand. "That's it Diggory! You can use magic but I can use my fist!" Running at the boy, Frankie had caught ahold, pulling her back.

"Relax, Steve -" Stevie glared at the name as Cedric laughed, "Go on. try now." Stevie's wand flicked in the movement, muttering the spell as the spark shot straight past Cedric, hitting Luke square in the chest.

"Sorry, Luke!" Stevie cried as the remaining pair of triplets helped him up. Turning, her arms flung in the air, "It's no use. I'm shitter than Sirius's dog poo and I bet it's a stinker."

"I hope you don't go round smelling my dad's -" Bambi had begun but a shrill voice broke all of their gazes to the Ravenclaws.

"Oh no. Expelliarmious!I mean, Expellimellius! I — oh, sorry, Marietta!" Cho had managed to set fire to her friend's robe as Harry passed by observing them. Cho had looked up at him, barely noticing her friend panicking to put out the flame. "You made me nervous, I was doing all right before then!"

Harry had seemingly turned awkward, not understanding whether or not to be kind or honest as he spoke with uncertainty, "No, no, it was good, but-" she looked up at him between his lashes and the Hufflepuffs observe Harry become more uncomfortable by the minute. Stevie was a snickering mess and had Bambi elbow her in the stomach to shut her up. "It was lousy, but you can do it properly I know you can."

He had made to walk away but her slender fingers wrapped around his sleeve causing him to look back. Bambi's heart took a dip as she watched. "Could you show me? I don't think I'm doing the wand movement the best and I -"

"I'll get Frankie to help you while I observe the others." Harry had merely brushed her off knowing that he still need to visit everyone else, unknowingly pleasing a girl behind him. As he turned back, making his way over, they all desperate attempt to act casual, not wanting to show they were eavesdropping. Somehow Stevie statue pose had gone past him as he sent Frankie over, turning to Bambi. "do you want me to practice with you seen as I stole your partner?"

"Think you can handle my Expelliarmus, Potter," Bambi teased, facing the boy as her mind ran back to the moment she practice with Frankie. How had she done it? Harry had begun the chant the spell but Bambi mutter quickly in her mind as his wand flew into the air and straight into her hands. Smirking, Harry's eyes were wide and without noticing they had a crowd.

"Bloody hell," Ron said looking her up and down, shocked.

Hermione walked over amazed, "That was wandless magic, Bambi. It's NEWT level magic. How did you do that?"

She was asking herself the same question. Unwillingly had she performed the magic and her intention remained to use her wand. Yet, there was an urge in her mind, imagining the movement beforehand had caused her to physical perform.

Harry was beaming at her the entire time they remained in the room and as they all dismissed excitedly reminiscing on the lesson, he had pulled her away, brushing her fellow Hufflepuffs away. Alone, he had begun to prep kissing onto her lips, causing the girl to giggle pushing lightly at his chest.

"Looks like I'm at the top of your class, eh?" she teased, sitting back down to the cushions as Harry guided her. Sitting down, the distance between them could easily break as he beamed back at her.

"A princess at the top of my class and also my girlfriend." He dug into his bag that he kept at his side as Bambi frowned her eyebrows, "People are going to think I have favourites. I got you this," he had unwrapped a layer of wrapping revealing an instant muffin making set.

Bambi was amazed and stunned at the same time, eagerly exploring the box before noticing the trademark stamp of Fred and George, "This isn't a prank is it?"

"No," he laughed, "they've asked me to choose a product for them to make and I ask them to dabble in the instant food business. Speciality being Muffins off course." There was fondness in his words as they watched the tiny oven pop and squeak before red light lit, and a large muffin fell into Bambi's hand.

Taking a bite had the chocolatey muffin melting in her mouth before she hurriedly chewed, wrapping her arms suddenly around his neck. "Thank you!" They pulled back as she smiled, "But what have I done to disserve this?"

"I've been a Dick to you Since we've been back - Don't give me that look, Bambi, I have. You're just to good to notice. Ever since I've told you about the voice, you've really helped - Massively in fact." Shifting his seat, Harry angled himself better where he rested a hand on her outstretched leg, rubbing it slightly. Bambi felt the butterflies shoot around her at his touch. "This is just my way of saying sorry ... but better."

Shaking her head, Bambi could not believe he was still threatening over the past in which she understood already. It was one of the many reasons she liked Harry. No matter what he was caring at all times. "You're an idiot you know that right." He had rolled his eyes, circling his thumb over her knee which sent shivers down her spine. Closing the gap unknowingly they leaned into the touch. Before they could meet the other in a kiss, Harry smirked.

"You know what Stevie said about the room being used for -"

"Shut up, Potter"

As October ended and November bloomed, the Quidditch season was off as the first game presented was Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Arguably one of the most anticipated game due to the confliction of the houses and Bambi never really had any care. Her attention was always focused on the Hufflepuffs where Cedric would hear her cheers, but as she walked into the great hall adorned in the yellow and black, she had now some others to support. Stevie and Frankie followed her lead to the Gryffindor table, ignoring how the Slytherins had an uproar of noise as they sat next to Ron, Hermione and Harry.

"Ew," Stevie cried as Frankie took her place next to Hermione and Bambi slotted herself by Harry, "I'm not sitting next to Ron, he looks bout near ready to vomit."

Frankie pulled her down as Ron did indeed look very pale, "Just sit will ya."

Bambi had been observing with a small smile as she loaded her plate up with bacon and toast, but Harry's hands had begun playing with the scarf around her neck, instantly distracting her. "Yes?"

"Where did you get this?" Stevie had been the one to protests Bambi insistence on wearing the red and gold scarf Hermione had so graciously kicked from Harry.

"I don't care if he's your goddamn boyfriend, you are wearing yellow!" she had chucked over one of her many collections of yellow and black scarfs.

"I'm wearing Red to support my boyfriend! Just because your boyfriend is in Hufflepuff!" Bambi chucked it back.

The scarf his her square in the face with a shock, "Cedric, is not my boyfriend!"

"You wish he was!"

Taking a bite out of her toast she shrugged carelessly, "I asked Hermione to steal it from you." Hermione had been watching the conversation over a book with a smile, whispering with Frankie. They had been clueless to miss out when Harry pulled Bambi's head to his lips, catching her in a sudden and hard kiss.

"Is that Luna Lovegood... wearing a lion?" Stevie announced, pointing down the hall as indeed a large lion head edged towards them, blonde hair sticking out the sides. "Do you reckon she'll make us a Badger one?" Frankie, nor Bambi had time to respond to her frantic question, as she pulled Frankie out of his seat tugging him towards Luna.

Bambi mercifully was able to finish her food before she stood kissing Harry on the lips once more before turning to Ron, "You'll be fine Ron, trust me. You coming too Hermione?" Nodding, Hermione gave her form of good luck to the boys, before turning to Ron giving him a simple and small kiss on the cheek. Little did they know a red hair behind them was beginning to fall red in the face.

As usual for the first game of the season, the stadium was packed and the four were lucky to find seats amongst the crowds. The Slytherin team had walked out first, dressed in deep green and it was then the entire Slytherin crowd cheered and banged on the walls creating a booming echo. Yet, when the Gryffindor team emerged it was as if the three remaining houses were all screaming and Bambi noticed even Stevie clapping.

As the game began, Bambi stared intently and thanks to Cedric rambling on about Quidditch over the years she had her fair share of knowledge. As Katie Bell avoided a Bludger, singing erupted around them which became clearer by the minute.

Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, That's why Slytherins all sing: Weasley is our King. Weasley was born in a bin, He always lets the Quaffle in, Weasley will make sure we win, Weasley is our King.

"Well, I didn't know your mum married Ron, Bambi," Frankie joked and Stevie had snorted in response.

The Slytherin cheered once more as they scored, "Oh it's not looking good for Ron" said Hermione as she pulled at her sleeves. Bambi could only pray Harry would find the snitch sooner or later or they would never hear the end of this from the Slytherins. They all watch as Harry and Malfoy began circling the stadium before sudden Harry took off, catching his eyes on the golden ball.

Watching nervously as Harry closed in and he was inches away when finally he waved his hand in the air and Bambi matched everyone else's screams as Gryffindor won. In excitement, Stevie had to block her ears as Bambi yells were prominent across the crowd, but as she frowned in annoyance her eyes landed on the crystal that hid in her friends pocket.

"Er... Bambi?" she had hummed in response not tearing her eyes away from the game, "Why's your crystal glowing purple?" Instantly had Bambi turned shocked as did everyone's as the purple glow bounced around the glass case. Her mind was fumbling for words as Hermione and Frankie peered over, eyes wide before a sudden gasp escaped around them as Harry was hit in the back by a Bludger.

With no time to respond, Bambi was in a blur as Hermione rushed them all down the stairs and she had little time to shove the crystal deep into her bag. Once they finally got to the pitch, everyone had returned to the ground and they just heard Angelina accuse Crabbe. At the moment Bambi didn't care as she sunk to her knees beside Harry, cradling his arms, "Are you okay? Is anything broken? We should -"

Harry wrapped a hand around her arm pulling her back gently, "I'm fine Bambi." Sighing in relief, she pushed back a strand of his hair to see a light cut atop of his cheek. Rubbing her index finger over it slightly to wipe away the blood, the two gasp. At her touch, the skin began healing and merging itself back together. Forming into the place, the cut that was once there had now vanished.

Bambi was sure to fall into a state of shock after all the chaos that had emerged within the minutes. The two shared the same expression of absolute disbelief as Angelina walked over helping him up. "Harry, we won!"

They heard a snort from behind and as they turned around, Malfoy walked over with a sneer. "Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" he said, a cockiness in his strides, "I've never seen a worse Keeper . . . but then he was born in a bin. . . . Did you like my lyrics, Potter?"

Bambi glared in his direction, swinging both her and Harry around to walk away. "We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Malfoy called back as the other members of the team walked over.

"But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly — we wanted to sing about his mother, see —"

"Ignore him, Harry," Bambi hurriedly whispered, feeling him squeeze her hand.

"— We couldn't fit in a useless loser either — for his father, you know —"

Fred and George had caught onto the conversation, stiffening in their place. The same brunette from their DA lesson was tugging at Fred's arm, but her attempt failed.

"— But you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" Truthfully, Bambi could feel her rage boiling as the git would not back down, "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay —"

The brunette had been lucky in time to hold onto Fred with the help of Katie and Angelina. George had been captured by Frankie and Stevie who struggled under the Weasley's determination.

"Suppose you think you make up for it dating the Princess," Harry had stilled under Bambi's touch and she found her heart beating through her veins rapidly. "She's just as worse, fucking slut of bitch anyways -" Harry had gone running straight for him and Bambi had nearly lost her grip on him if it wasn't for Hermione help.

"Or perhaps," Malfoy began with a final smirk, "you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it —"

All hell had broken loose. Bambi and Hermione were first to lose their grip on Harry as he sprinted towards Malfoy followed by Fred and George. They all watched in surprise as the boys began pounding their fits into Malfoy and Bambi's screams of protests were not the only one as they ran forward trying to pull them away.

Suddenly, a whistle was blown as someone yelled "IMPEDIMENTA!" and the boys were immediately knocked backwards.

"What do you think you're doing?" screamed Madam Hooch. Malfoy was curled up on the ground, whimpering and moaning, his nose bloody while the boys had managed to fall away with barely any scratches. Instantly, Madam Hooch bellowed to the boys to see their Head of Houses before being escorted out.

Bambi had finally let out a long and shuddered breath, wiping away at the strand of her hair as the same brunette from before walked over to her side. "Bloody boys. Always turning to their fists." She turned to Bambi with an equal look of exhaustion, "I'm Penelope by the way. Penelope Marshall."

Bambi grinned, "Bambi Winters."

A.N: Okay this is my longest chapter yet at 3,000 words. Testing the waters here so do you prefer longer or shorter chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
1.9M 69.3K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...
111K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
324K 9.3K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...