Dangerous | Nagito Komaeda x...

Af Icyyhot

Is Nagito really dangerous to be around? Or does he just need to be loved? Mere

Ch.1 The Island
Ch.2 Monokuma
Ch.3 Sunsets
Ch. 4 The party
Ch.5 First trial
Ch.6 Nagito
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Sparkling Justice
Ch.9 Mahiru's Shrine
Ch.10 Ibuki's concert
Ch.11 Despair Disease
Ch.12 Mikan's despair
Ch.14 Final dead room
Ch.15 โœจGundham Tanakaโœจ
Ch.16 Final Island
Ch.17 Bombs
Ch. 18 Traitor
Ch.19 Future Foundation
Ch.20 Final trial
Ch.21 The future

Ch.13 Funhouse

2.1K 59 56
Af Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

A new island to explore was unlocked.

We all rode on a rollercoaster and then we discovered this old school building.

There was a gun and a password. It was obviously important.

We were given a file. It was about a school killing game and it showed the six survivors. One of them was Byakuya, but he was skinny.

The Byakuya we met seemed to have no memory of it and he obviously wasn't skinny. Was he really Byakuya?

Nekomaru reappeared, but he was no longer human. He was basically a robot. He was made almost entirely of metal, so we called him Mechamaru.

~*~

Monokuma made us get on the train and then, some gas filled the train and everything went black.

~*~

When I woke up, I was in a pink room and the walls and floor were covered in a white strawberry pattern.

It was hurting my eyes.

I looked around to see everyone else starting to wake up. They were equally as confused as I was.

"Why am I sleeping at a place like this?" Chiaki asked, "Oh well....I should go back to sleep for a little while..."

"No, don't! You seriously can't do that!" Kazuichi yelled.

"I assume...this was the gas's doing..." Gundham commented.

Fuyuhiko nodded, "It must've knocked us all out. And then...we were brought here."

Monokuma popped up, "Welcome to Strawberry house! How do you like it?"

"I don't. It's painful to look at." I complained.

Monokuma growled, "Why you!?"

"Isn't this the funhouse?" Hajime asked.

Monokuma handed us a map that showed all the floors ok strawberry house, there were three in total.

"Hold on a minute!" Kazuichi said after Monokuma finished telling us what was on every floor, "I have lots of questions!"

"Didn't I tell you already? This is the motive this time..." Monokuma chuckled, "An escape game! You can't get out, I'll only let you out when the killing begins."

"What the hell!?" Kazuichi yelled.

Monokuma abruptly left.

"We must look for an exit." Chiaki stated.

"Exit? Is there even an exit?" Nagito asked.

I hummed in thought, "Monokuma told us this was a closed space, so it's highly possible there is no way out."

"In any case, we should look around." Hajime said.

"Akane come with me." Fuyuhiko stated.

Nagito laughed, "When you stand next to each other there's a noticeable height different."

Fuyuhiko glared at him, "Drop it, bastard!"

Everyone started splitting off into groups. I went off with Chiaki and Nagito.

~*~

There was an elevator to grape house. There was another place to explore.

I'm guessing it has a similar layout. We all got onto the elevator to grape house.

~*~

"It's already past 10am, right?" Chiaki yawned, "I'm starting to get sleepy.

"Since we don't have food... it might be better if we rest and conserve our energy." Nagito stated.

"Each house has five rooms. We should decide who is staying where." I said.

Everyone nodded as we began to discuss.

"Why don't we make things simple and have the boys stay in one tower while the girls stay in another." Chiaki explained.

"Let's do that!" Sonia beamed.

"Choose which house you're staying in." Gundham yelled loudly.

Chiaki thought for a second before replying, "Let's choose grape house. Staring at a red room is going to strain my eyes."

Then we split off into boys and girls to decide who would stay in each room.

I look over to see the boys playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"I doubt anyone wants the crummy rooms." I stated, "and there are no rules against sharing rooms so two people could stay in a deluxe room."

"I don't mind staying in a crummy room." Akane said.

"You sure?" I asked.

She simply nodded.

"Okay then. I guess that solves our problem."

Eventually, we all decided where we were staying.

I was staying in one of the deluxe rooms with Chiaki. Sonia had the other deluxe room.

I could've stayed in the standard room because that was available but Chiaki insisted she didn't want to be alone.

There weren't enough rooms on the boys side so Hajime was staying in one of the crummy rooms.

He left bad about using a standard room so he took the crummy one for some reason.

~*~

Monokuma decided that every morning we had to exercise in grape tower.

He was trying to tire us out. It was inevitable.

In order for the rest of us to live, someone would have to kill someone. Otherwise, we'd all die.

After exercising, everyone headed back to their rooms.

I played games with Chiaki for a while.

We both laid on the bed. At least we were passing time and conserving energy at the same time.

I decided to go hang out with Nagito, even though he was in the other tower.

~*~

I knocked on Nagito's door.

A few seconds passed before he opened the door and let me in.

"I'm so hungry." I plopped down on the bed.

Nagito chuckled and sat beside me.

"Are you going to do it?"

He tilted his head to the side, confused, "Do what?"

"The final dead room.. I don't want you to do it obviously because it's dangerous. However, we could get valuable information from it."

Nagito nodded, "I'm the one with the best chance. My luck will save me. Actually, I was going to do it anyway.... I just wasn't going to tell you."

I frowned, "I understand why you wouldn't but I'd prefer if you told me before you did something crazy."

I hung out with Nagito for a while longer.

~*~

"It's probably getting late. I should go back." I stated.

I turned back to Nagito and pulled him into a tight hug, "Please be safe."

Nagito froze for a moment, before wrapping his arms around my and placing his head on mine.

I hugged his tighter, burying my face in his chest.

Please don't die.

After what felt like forever, we separated from the hug and I headed back to my room.

~*~
_____________________________________
1027 words

A/n there wasn't really much to talk about since they are just trapped in the funhouse.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

36.6K 821 22
nagito loves hajime more than anything. hajime always knows just how to make him happy. he's his bit of good luck everyday. nagito knows how his luck...
2.7K 127 27
You are a freshman at hope's peak academy. As many obstacles come your way, will you make your way to your beloved? New part every Monday
46.8K 1K 17
Y/N L/N the Ultimate Assassin, woke up on a strange Island and was forced into a killing game. On this strange Island she meets Nagito Komaeda the Ul...
888 11 12
The ultimate lucky highschool student, he really does have luck as by chance he stumbles upon the schools biggest secret. since my last one didn't ha...