𝖶𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖣 𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤 | 𝖥𝖱�...

By slytherinwitxh

𝘛𝘞: +18 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘋𝘚𝘔, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦... More

𝐀/𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈 : 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 : 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀.
𝐀/𝐍 & 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

42

73.5K 1.8K 3.4K
By slytherinwitxh

SWEET GIFT

TW: sexual content

a/n: the Blueberry Trembling Teasers are NOT inspired in any other fic, they are inspired in the black Halls candies, known for their effect during oral sex.

_____________

As soon as I told Montague about the news the entire Slytherin house apologised, especially Draco who was almost crying again. During the next two days, he kept looking for me and I talked to him normally but I still tried to avoid him because I was fucking crossed. I wrote to Pauline and Lupin and Tonks. Pauline sent me lots of hugs and a couple of curses against that bitch in French that I had to ask Liv to translate for me and Remus apologised in a note, telling me Tonks was too angry to even write and offering himself to talk to Umbridge, but I knew it wouldn't work. Even Severus tried to speak with her but that bitch wasn't going to pull back.

"Do you want me to give you my Transfiguration notes? I saw you weren't paying too much attention," Liv asked while giving a puff to her cig. After finishing lunch, we went straight to the Garden to sit under a tree. I didn't care anymore if Umbridge saw me smoking, she couldn't fuck me up more than she already did.

I simply nodded, looking at mine. She was right, since I was suspended from Quidditch I could barely concentrate at any class, I kept thinking about how I was going to train myself for the Harpies without my broom.

"Have you thought about what you're gonna do now?" She asked me, softly.

"Yeah, I'll focus on Harry's classes. I still need to pass DADA and be the best student in Slytherin from my course."

She puckered, thinking the question in her head before speaking;

"Lilith, you know what date is this Saturday, right?" she whispered and I froze in my place.

Yes, I knew.

"Ares's birthday," I simply said. One of my most painful dates. "But don't worry Liv, I'll be fine."

"Lilith," we heard a voice behind me. I turned around and Fred was a couple of steps away from me, looking at my eyes with a little smile, a hand in one of the pockets in his trousers and the other grabbing his bag, with his white shirt and his messily tied red tie. Liv hit me not so discreetly, and I opened my eyes widely while trying to look normal. He smiled. "I need to talk to you."

Olivia literally pushed me while still looking at Fred, but managed to grab my sleeve and whisper in my ear. "You better tell me what happens lately at dinner."

I snickered but winked at her and then, walked straight at ginger who started to walk away to make me follow him.

We finally got in front of the entrance to the Gryffindor common room, and when he turned around to look at me, he kept having that mysterious smile. When Fred Weasley was smiling at you like that it could only mean two things, you were about to get fucked or pranked.

"Well, tell me," I encouraged him to speak.

"Remember I told you I wasn't done with your birthday presents?" he said, searching in his bag, "Well, I was thinking about giving it to you this weekend but considering the long face you are carrying around I thought it was better if you could enjoy it by now."

He handed me a little plastic bag with blue sweets.

"Give them a try, they're blueberry flavoured,"

I quickly opened the bag because even though my belly was full thanks to the lunch I always had enough space for blueberries. I took three and ate them under his curious look.

"Thanks, Fred."

He snickered. Uhmm, I should worry.

"What you have just eaten, my dear Lilith," he started with a solemn tone, "It's Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes's new creation. Invented and made by me."

I felt how my eyes opened widely again, and I thought about spitting the sweets but I had already swallowed them. Shit.

"What have you given me Fred?" I warned him. If it was some of his jokes I'd kick his ass so hard that he would fly back to the Burrow.

"I knew you weren't going to spit it."

"Fred..."

"Those sweets are called Blueberry Trembling Teasers. In your honour, of course. And what they do is increase the amount of sensitivity in every single inch of your body." he explained, pretty proud of himself.

Oh, Merlin...

He came closer to me, with his hands behind his back, and whispered pretty close to my face. "The effect shows in ten minutes after the intake and, thanks to George and Lee keeping my room empty, what I plan to do, if you want to, is to eat you out while you're under the effect of the sweet."

I couldn't help but lick my lower lip, still shocked, feeling the air around me becoming hotter.

"If you don't want to, is okay, of course. You can still enjoy it on your own, the effect doesn't change and the bag is entirely for you."

"I want to," I simply said, lowering my head a little bit and biting my lip.

Smiling, he walked in front of me to tell the portrait, which didn't look too happy to have a Slytherin in front of her, the password while I couldn't take my eyes off him. This was by far one of the best ideas he could have.

Fred made me follow him into the empty common room and upstairs to his room. Casting a Muffliato, while I entered and looked around, he started to take off his tie and unbutton his shirt. It was the first time that I actually looked at his room, since the last time I was so blind by rage I didn't even bother to. With his shirt out, making me almost drool at the view, he approached me.

"I bet you are already under its effect," he murmured, taking the back of his hand to give a little caress to my neck.

The feeling sent a huge current of tingles straight to my clit and a moan escaped from my lips, I quickly clapped my mouth with my hand, also feeling chills. Damn, he was right with the bloody increase of sensitivity.

His smile grew widely. "Mmh, yes, you are. Want us to start, darling?"

I nodded effusively, already feeling the wetness in between my legs. He turned me on so fast that it was scary.

Before I could say any other word, Fred took off my tie and my shirt, while I pulled down my skirt and threw my shoes to the other corner of the room.

With me completely naked in front of him and his eyes fixed on mine, he pushed me softly to his bed, making his touch feel like fire to my skin. I let myself fall, opening my legs and playing with my hair, giving him a feline smile and a very complete view of my body.

I saw how his eyes covered every part of me, craving, and how he took a deep and slow breath. "So fucking beautiful..."

His knees positioned in between my legs with one hand on the bed and the other one resting right under my right breast, making me bite my lip not to moan again. His lips went straight to my neck. I couldn't hold it anymore, it felt like I was constantly at the edge of an orgasm and the goosebumps weren't planning to leave me.

"Fred..." I moaned in his ear and he ran his tongue on the sensitive skin.

"Oh, darling we are going to have so much fun with this..."

He kept slowly letting his lips cover me; from my breasts where he sucked and kissed, emphasising, to my lower belly and my inner thigh. Fred accommodated himself, laying face down, and spread my legs, with his hands stroking them as I panted. Every single nerve in my body was craving him and the hot atmosphere around us only helped to make me feel his touch even more intimate and burning.

"Ready, Lilith?" he teased, looking at me straight in the eye, with an eyebrow raised and smirking.

"Yes, Freddie," I whispered.

"Happy birthday, darling."

His tongue gave a long and slow pass from my entrance to my clit, gaining a loud moan from my lips. It was almost like if I was under the effects of a hard drug and the only thing my brain could focus on was the pleasure. He smiled and made his mouth surround my clit, start sucking and giving slow licks, sending chills all over my body. My hands travelled to his hair to push him even nearer to me and I sensed how he snarled against me. I was already seeing the stars and he had just begun.

"My perfect little slut...tasting so good just for me," he whispered, giving me a piercing stare that melted my entire body.

His hands went to my hips to hold me still as his lips kept kissing my pussy, making sure his passes covered every inch of my most sensitive spot. White dots appeared in my sight and while his tongue moved faster against my clit, I came hard, feeling already the rollercoaster in my body. He separated a little bit and I thought he was going to stand up to pull down his trousers and fuck me properly, but he didn't. Instead, he put my hips closer to his face.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

Fred's look burnt me, "You thought I was done with you? No, darling, I'm eating you out till you can't handle it anymore."

His tongue sunk in my entrance and I gasped louder than I wanted. He kissed me down there, passing my legs over his shoulders to rest them in his back and make the contact even closer. I chuckled in a low and deep voice, closing my eyes and enjoying how he groaned against me making his tongue go deeper, and drinking off me. I felt the knot forming in my guts again and I finished even harder than before.

"That's a good girl..." he whispered, running the back of his hand through his wet mouth. "Coming just for me..."

Fred put his tongue in my clit again and kissed me. By the fourth time I came, his fingers were deep inside of me, coming in and out, my legs were already trembling and the stars in my vision mixed with the view of his fierce eyes gazing shortly at me, while his nose rubbed in my skin with his tongue playing in my clit, melted me.

"Oh- Freddie..." I whimpered, grabbing the sheets of his bed, moving my hips desperately but uselessly since his hands were holding me still.

"I could spend the rest of my life eating you out," Fred murmured against me to then, start to pass his tongue again and to eat me out as if I was his last meal. His fingers twisted inside of me while his thumb gave slow circles to my clit and he sucked and kissed my inner thighs. I came hard again, with hoarse moans and laboured breath.

"Can you keep going, Lilith?" He separated from me a little bit, to run his fingers through his red hair and to catch air, still with that arrogant smile.

"Oh, are you already tired, Freddie?" I managed to tease him, with my out-of-breath voice and my trembling legs. My eyes went down his body while passing my tongue through my lower lip, noticing he was really hard and probably feeling drowned in his tight trousers. Damn. "You haven't come once, darling, I don't like that," I murmured, running one of my hands through my breasts, watching how his eyes were fixed right there.

"No, darling, today is about you." He went back down again at the speed of the light and started to suck again my already swollen clit. A loud and raspy whine came out of my mouth as I moved to be closer to his face and his hands forced me to keep my legs open.

Fred grabbed my hips and turned us around, making me gasp in a high-pitched voice. He ended up laying lazily on the bed, with one leg bent, and my thighs at each side of his face, sat, with him eating me out again while his hands held me still against him.

"Fuuuuck!" I moaned, feeling the new sensations hitting me harder than ever. The air in my lungs wasn't enough and I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Freddie, I'm gonna drown you if you keep me in this position," I stuttered, with my voice still kinda high-pitched and out of breath.

"Believe me, Lilith, this is the sweetest death ever," he whispered, to then go back to lick and drink off me.

The way Fred ate me out felt like if he wanted to make sure I was part of him and as if he had spent years without drinking and I was the most delicious feast to his mouth.

He moved his tongue in my entrance making his nose rub my clit, gaining a pant out of my lips. My throat was already irritated because of how much I was moaning. His hands caressed my hips, inviting me to move them.

"Ride me, darling," he groaned, "I know you want to, come on."

I moved my hips in slow circles following his tongue's path, while I grabbed his hair with one hand while his were holding my thighs, making sure I couldn't separate from him. As his lips got deep in me and his kisses longer and wetter, I rode faster making Fred moan and feeling him smiling against me.

I couldn't form any words, my lips were swollen because of how much I bit them and my voice was almost gone. Feeling already at the edge of the rollercoaster again and the chills in my entire body I leaned myself a little bit back and made my movements slower to feel them even more. I didn't know if I was still under the sweets' effect but fucking hell, that felt good.

With the stars in my eyes and my legs trembling more than ever I screamed Freddie's name as I came harder than ever, his hands squeezing my hips and his lips still against me.

I moved from him quickly and let my body lay against his. Before letting him speak, I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, feeling his smile and tasting my own wetness and flavour in his lips.

"You're fucking incredible," I whispered against his mouth and then bit his lower lip. His smile grew.

"Did you like it?" he teased me with a raspy voice.

"Mmmh, I did like it," I smiled looking at him straight in the eye. Slowly I started to leave kisses all over his exposed skin, and he closed his eyes, letting himself enjoy it, clearly exhausted. "And I'm going to reward you for it."

I started to unbutton his trousers, pulling them along with his boxers down before he could even reply.

"Lilith...you don't have to, I did it because it was your birthday and because I wanted," he complained, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"And I'm doing this because I want to as well," I responded, completely confident. "Come on, Freddie. Don't tell me you don't want to cum in my mouth." I teased him, kissing his hips and feeling his hard dick below me.

"Fuck yes I do," he groaned, tilting his head back.

I grabbed his dick and stroking him slowly, I ran my tongue through his red tip that claimed my attention, even slower. A raspy moan left his lips, inviting me to repeat and hearing him gasp.

"Damn, I'm not going to last too much, I already warn you," he said, panting, and running his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes again and trying to catch his air back.

"I don't care, Freddie. I just want you to cum for me," I whispered, and then, took as much of him as I could inside my mouth making sure my hand was still stroking the part I couldn't reach. Moving my head up to down slowly at first and then gradually faster, making sure my tongue pleasured him and my lips were tight around him, my eyes lifted and met his, watching it coming in and out.

"Oh, Lilith..." he whispered back, managing not to stutter and being interrupted by his own moan. His hand travelled to my hair and my other hand rested in his hip. I gave a slow lick all around his dick and then sucked again. "You can't imagine how I needed this."

With a trembling and laboured breath, Fred's moans became louder as his head tilted back again. Making our eyes meet again, I ran my tongue from the base to his tip making sure he had a full view and giving him my most feline look. It was enough for him to reach his edge because his eyes closed hard and his head rested on the pillow, with his superficial and broken breath and a last loud and raspy whimper. I swallowed his cum and while raising my body back, being on my still trembling knees I passed my tongue through my lips to show him.

He snickered with his dilated pupils and shiny eyes, trying to normalize his breathing again.

"What a woman..." Fred murmured, making me chuckle back and lifting his exhausted body only to grab my waist and make me fall upon his chest.

Oh, you don't even know, Freddie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 11 6
TW: Blood, Gore, Death, Mature scenes, Abuse, Sexual abuse, Self-harm, Alcohol, Mature language, Toxic relationships. Evelyn Fowl, a girl who lived w...
10K 408 36
PART 1 Bibiana Malfoy grew up being exactly who she thought she was supposed to be. Perfect little daughter, perfect little student, perfect little l...
19.7K 316 20
Bailey Warheath is the only daughter of Finn and Jessica Warheath the richest familly of the wizarding world. The captain of the Slytherin quidditch...
5.5K 75 15
'you aren't as mean as you think you are, you know that?' 'and you're not as badass as yo...