Till Death Do Us Part

By inavapr

Arshi ff. A show based story. This story belongs to med writer ArnavKiKhushiForever. This work belongs to her... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 35

1.3K 103 2
By inavapr

Finally the most awaited moment of lavanya and nk's life had arrived...their marriage.

Akash and Payal were in arnav's room talking to arnav and khushi when nk rushed in.

Nk: khushi bhabiiiiiiii...payal bhabiiiiiiiii...

Arnav: what's wrong with you nk..itna uchhal kyun rahe ho? (why are you jumping so much)

Nk: nannav mere bhai...you don't understand aj meri shaadi hai...marriage you see.. by the way were you equally excited on your marriage.

Arnav felt uncomfortable as he recalled his marriage and khushi kept quiet.

Nk; bataiye na khushi bhabi..nannav bhi aisa excited tha kya?? (say na khushi bhabi..was he equally excited)

Khushi just gave him a fake smile. Arnav could understand her pain.

Arnav: waise tum yahaan aaye kis liye they? (why did you come here)

Nk; oh yeah..main yeh batane ke liye aaya tha ki di mujhe pehera bandhegi isiliye unhone khushi bhabi aur payal bhabi ko bulaya. (di is calling khushi bhabi and payal bhabi)

Khushi: pehera nehi nanheji ..sehera sehera Payal to nk: aap chaliye hum aatey hai (you go..we are coming)

Nk: ok ok payal bhabi...and suddenly goes and hugs akash...says akash mere bhai meri shaadi hai...wish me luck. (akash today is my marriage..wish me luck)

Akash: relax nk bhai..shaadi hai koi jung thori hai (relax..its your wedding not a war)

Payal to khushi: khushi tu jaldi se aaja ..hum chaltey hai. (khushi you come quickly we are going)

Akash and Payal goes out of the room following nk. Payal went closing the door behind. Khushi was still standing there with a sad face.

After all of them had left Arnav held khushi's hand and said: kh..khushi... Before he could say anything khushi hugged him and started to cry. She could not control her emotions anymore. Arnav felt very bad and worried.

Arnav: khushi..khushi.. I know tum kyun ro rahi ho..but please don't cry...please..i am very sorry for whatever I did to you... please khushi.( khushi..khushi.. I know why you are crying..but please don't cry...please..i am very sorry for whatever I did to you... please khushi) She was weeping softly burying her face on his chest. Arnav was constantly stroking her hair.

Arnav continued: khushi tumhare aasu se mujhe bohot dard hota hai..please don't do this to me...khushi please...mujhe pata hai ki maine jo kiya that was disgusting...I ..i feel so disgusted with myself...(his voice cracking up as he choked on his tears) (khushi your tears hurt me a lot..please don't do this to me..khushi please...I know whatever I did was disgusting.. I ..i feel so disgusted with myself)

Khushi heard this and she understood that arnav was hurt. She quickly wiped her tears and looked at him and said : arnavji humey maaf kar dijiye..hum aapko dukh nehi dena chahtey they,...woh hum bas..(arnavji please forgive me..i never wanted to hurt you..i was just...)

Arnav; nehi khushi...i...(no khushi..i..)

Khushi quickly stopped him midway and said to divert the topic and cheer him up: waise aap hamarey aasu dekh ke kahin yeh mat sochiyega ki hum shart ke darr se ro rahe hai...aapko to aadat hai har baat ko shart se jor ne ki..(by the way don't think that I am crying because I am scared of the challenge..you have a habit of linking everything to challenge..)

Arnav a little confused by this sudden change of topic was about to say something, when khushi again stopped him midway and said : ab aap kahenge..what the..khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..pagal ho tum?...fir hum kahenge...jee haan bachpan se..aapko pata nehi..fir aap kahenge...(now you will say...what the khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..are you mad? Then I will say..yes from childhood...then you will say..)

Arnav by now had understood that she was doing all these to cheer him up. He smiled at her and put a finger on her lips and said: shh.... bohot bolti ho tum..(shh.. you speak a lot)

Both smiled at each other and arnav pulled her into a hug and softly said: pagal (mad)

After a few minutes he broke the hug and said: khushi...

Khushi: ji? (yes)

Arnav handed her a packet.

Khushi: yeh kya hai?(what is this?)

Arnav; open..

Khushi opened the packet and saw it was the red lehenga which she had tried when she went for shopping with lavanya and arnav had insulted her saying it was out of her budget. Khushi had her mouth opened. She looked at the lehenga and then at arnav.

Arnav: khushi mujhe tumse us waqt hi maafi mangni chahiye thi..lekin tab main apne ego ki wajah se nehi kar paya... agar aaj tum yeh pehen logi to mujhe lagega ki tumne mujhe us din ke liye maaf kar diya...and then cupped her face and said: aur haan koi zabardasti nehi hai yeh tum bas tabhi pehenna jab tum mujhe maaf kar pao us din ki galti ke liye..main intezar karunga.(khushi I should have apologized on that day but I could not do that because of my ego..if you wear this today I will feel you have forgiven me for that day. ... and yes I am not forcing you..please wear this only when you are able to forgive me for that day) He walked out of the room.

Khushi clutched the lehenga and smiled saying: laad governor!!

Everyone was busy looking at last minute preparations and greeting guests who had already come in.

Arnav was talking to rahul when he felt something in his heart. He looked up and saw khushi coming down the stairs wearing that lehenga. Arnav was extremely happy. He could not believe his eyes. He was as usual mesmerized by her beauty. Khushi came , stood beside him and started talking to rahul. Arnav had forgotten the whole world around him he was only staring at khushi. Khushi was enjoying this attention from arnav and was finding it hard to suppress a smile. She was back to her pranks. She suddenly looked at arnav and gave him the sweetest smile in this world and walked away. Arnav's world stopped there. His gaze kept on following khushi.

Khushi went to a distance turned back to look at him again and went away. Arnav was looking at the direction she went.

Rahul: arnav woh jaa chuki hai (arnav she's gone)

Arnav didn't answer he was still staring.

Akash literally shook him and said: bhai khushiji chali gayi..(khushiji's gone)

Arnav (came back to his senses): huh..haan..haan ..to..? and everyone started laughing.

Arnav felt embarrassed and said: I'l be back ..

Khushi went to lavanya's room where she has looking very pretty dressed up as a bride. Anjali and payal were there as well.

Khushi: arey wah lavanyaji...aaj to naheji ka katal hi ho jayega (wow lavanyaji.. nk will be murdered today)

Anjali: waise khushiji kam to aap bhi nehi hai...waise chhotey thik to hai na?? (and started giggling) (by the way, you are no less... is chhotey fine) Khushi blushed.

Lavanya: waise chamkili tumhe yaad to hai na ki tumne nk ka shoes steal karne ka plan banaya tha...(by the way I hope you remember that you have to steal nk's shoes)

Khushi: aap fikar mat kijiye lavanyaji...jootey to hum churake rehenge..(you don't worry...I will steal the shoes at any cost)

Lavanya: lekin asr??(but asr)

Khushi: aap laad governor ki chinta mat kijiye....abhi abhi hamarey dimag mein ek kamal ka khayal aaya...(says with a grin)(you don't worry about him.. I have just got an idea..)

Payal (hits her on her head): khushi? Aab kya chal raha hai tere dimag mein...?(khushi? What's going on in your mind now?)

Khushi: tum bas dekhti jao jiji...aur haan tumhe hamara sath dena hoga... jijaji aur apne jethji ka nehi.(you just see jiji..and by the way you have to be on my side...not on their side)

Payal: khushi hum...(khushi me)

Khushi: haan jiji ...tum.(yes you) Then turning to anjali,

khushi said: aur haan di aap..aap bhi apne chhotey ki maadat bilkul nehi karegi...waada kijiye(and di you promise you won't help him)

Anjali: lekin khushiji agar dekha jaaye to humey to chhotey ka sath dena chahiye na...(but I think I should help him)

Khushi: di fir hum aapse bilkul baat nehi karenge (and turns around with a fake anger) (then I will not talk to you)

Anjali (hugs her and says): arey arey hum to mazak kar rahe they... hum pakka koi madaat nehi karenge aapki laad governor ki.(I was joking... I will not help him at all)

Khushi : ab dekhtey hai Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada aap yeh shart kaise jeet tey ho..jai devi maiya ki (now let's see Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada how you win this challenge..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 19.3K 92
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
438K 44.9K 156
💙 It's all about friendship, brotherhood and love. All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad...
177K 13.8K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
60.4K 10.9K 39
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...