Our Little Secret

Per ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... Més

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

CHAPTER 11

2K 51 94
Per ALEX23FOX

During the passing week Shinobu was on edge she hadn't heard from her stalker neither had Kanae. It may sound like a good thing but Shinobu was convinced he was cooking up something. In the week she'd actually managed to keep her behavior in check and in turn had no detention which meant she only got to see Giyu a handful of times although they texted and kept in touch. She'd also met Mitsuri a girl who was persistent on becoming friends with her so Shinobu let it happen. Then went on to meet Muichiro the boy who hung out with her little sisters group and Sanemi the new teacher who was almost by her sisters side every time of the day. All in a it's been a weird week and now it was Friday so she felt relieved she'd get to sleep in all weekend and let her stress fade into dreams. While she was thinking happy thoughts she felt her phone vibrate and she sighed then took it out to see what she's been dreading this whole week, her mysterious stalker had contacted her.

Tomorrow morning at 7 near the park. Don't disappoint Shinobu or else.

Shinobu inhaled in annoyance while she reread the text hoping her eyes were just playing a trick on her but it never changed.

" Wow that sounds creepy. " A new voice said causing Shinobu to lay her phone screen first against the desk. She turned and smiled at Mitsuri who's been her tail the whole week.

" It's just how me and my boyfriend play. " She said covering up her slip off. She almost gaged at calling him her boyfriend. Mitsuri just looked at her fawning confusion when in all actuality she knew what was going on but nodded none the less to sell her act.

" Kocho, Kanroji is there something you'd like to share with the class? " The two females turned their heads forward to the black haired man who stood at the front his bored look directed at them.

" No Tomioka-sensei sorry for the disruption. " Mitsuri quickly answered before she went back to copying down notes. Shinobu gave Giyu a warning glare for a second before she too went to copying down notes. Giyu turned back to writing down notes on the black board. The rest of the lesson was uneventful and since it was the last lesson of the day Shinobu was feeling relieved when the bell finally rang. " Alright homework in your textbooks page 12-14. Kocho stay I need to have a word with you. "

" Damnit. " She muttered under her breath while she was already at the door. She stood on the side and let students pass by Mitsuri gave her a sympathetic look before she walk away. When they were all gone Shinobu closed the door and waited for him to talk.

" You alright? You seem a bit in the clouds this week. has Douma been troubling you? " He asked really fast showing his concern for the girl before her. Shinobu just giggled at his expanse.

" Giyu I'm fine. Infact it's him not talking that has me worried but really I'm fine. " She approached him with a smile on her face as much as she tried to Giyu wasn't buying it but he could see she didn't wanna talk about it.

" Alright then. So your birthday's in a month, then two months later graduation isn't that something to look forward too? " Shinobu tilted her head to the side with a small smile.

" Yeah three more months and I'll be out of your hair. " She said mocking his strict tone when she said the last line making Giyu laugh softly.

" Oh Kocho always a tease. I guess I'll see you whenever, Nezuko and Tanjiro are going to their mother for the weekend so if you want you could come over. " He said in a suggestion tone Shinobu looked at him with a straight face.

" No whenever I'm with you alone it ends in sex and me wishing I could walk properly the rest of the week. " Giyu chuckled at her predicament  and held her hand placing on his.

" I promise I won't do even if you beg me to I won't have sex with you. If I do I'm not allowed to have sex with till your birthday. Deal? " He asked raising his pinky finger as a promise Shinobu looked at him puzzled. Most people would say she was lying if she told them about Giyus soft side heck even she wouldn't believe if she didn't see it first hand. Her pinky raised and joined itself around his bigger one.

" Deal. I'll be staying the weekend then. " She said stood on her tiptoes kissing him on the lips passionately. " Bye Giyu. " She smiled and walks away leaving his eyes to trail after her as she purposely bounced her hips. Once she was out the door Shinobu smiled like an idiot while she went to meet her sisters a small hop in step.

On the roof

After parting ways with Shinobu Mitsuri had texted Muichiro and Sanemi to meet her on the roof. Mitsuri may seem oblivious to her surroundings because of her happy go to attitude but she's not dumb she read that message properly and she knew it had to be the target there was no one who would right such a vague yet threatening message. Now she was left with one question has the stalker finally made himself known to the three or just Shinobu. The sound of a door opening and closing brought Mitsuri from her train of thoughts, she turned and found Sanemi there.

" Where's Muichiro? " She asked looking around.

" He was invited to go to some hang out with Kanao and friends at the mall. " Sanemi explained approaching the roof edge as well. " So what the reason you called me up here? "

" Oh right I think Shinobu has been meeting with the stalker. Earlier in class she received a threatening text. " Sanemi looked at her with wide eyes then got his composer back with a sigh.

" Did you get a glimpse of the text? " Mitsuri nodded making Sanemi feel hopeful in his mind.

" It said to meet near the park at 7 tomorrow morning. " Sanemi looked out to the school underneath them watching students walk.

" Thanks Mitsuri. I'll look into it. " Sanemi walked away leaving the pink haired girl to her thoughts.

Muichiro

The young prodigy was walking around the mall with his ' new group of friends ' his mind was wondering everywhere else but the current position he was in. Sitting at a food court Tanjiro, Kanao, Nezuko and him where supposedly talking although they did most of the talking. After school got out Nezuko had dragged him away from Sanemi apologising to the older male and saying she wanted a friend to accompany them to the mall. Now they say in the food court after a long day of shopping Muichiro stared at random things but most of the time Nezuko seemed to always be in his line of sight. He never really understood why her cheeks would turn pink when she caught him staring but he brushed it off and looked for something else to entertain him. He looked over again at the three other people with him Kanao was mostly just laughing at things Tanjiro would say, Tanjiro was trying to always keep Kanao entertained while Nezuko just browsed through her phone occasionally looking up to join the conversation or look up at him when she felt him staring. Just as he was going to look for something more interesting his phone vibrated meaning he had a text.

S : Muichiro I need a small favour.

M : yeah??

S : I need those spy cameras you built for last years science fair so we can use them for the sisters. One of them made contact with the stalker.

M : Oh I left them at my house in the big blue cabnet. Should be there amongst other things.

Sanemi didn't reply after that so Muichiro put his phone down and sighed in annoyance before looking up at Nezuko who was still on her phone. ' wait if one of them is meeting with the stalker doesn't it mean the others could know. Better work it over. '

" Hey Kanao. " He called out tugging gently on her sleeve the girl turned to him with a smile. " Have you and Nezuko been getting any creepy messages or calls? " Kanao looked at him confused and Nezuko perked up at hearing her name.

" What do you mean? " Kanao asked her smile faltering.

" Well the news has been speaking about woman and teenagers alike going missing. I am concerned cause both you and Nezuko are so beautiful someone might try to take you. " He said bluntly making Kanao take on a pink dusted blush on her cheeks while Nezuko was red faced Tanjiro was stunned this guy was blunt about words he doesn't know whether to tell him to back off Kanao his crush or be protective of his little sister.

" Y-you t-think I...I a-am b- beautiful? " Nezuko asked allowed with her blush getting deeper if that was possible. Muichiro looked at her with confusion then tilted his head.

" Doesn't everyone think your beautiful. You are kind of a cuteness overload, so I've heard people at school say. " Nezuko had the biggest smile on her face and Tanjiro was fuming. Kanao had calmed down from the incident instead she found the table very interesting.

" Muichiro are you trying to flirt with my sister. " Tanjiro finally blurted out making Nezuko go completely crimson now.

" No. I am not, I could never be with someone like Nezuko. " Her blush died away instantly and was replaced with a frown. " She's simply out of my league. " He said still bluntly making Nezuko return to her blushing state.

" T-tanjiro we have to return home our so we can go see Mom. " Nezuko stammered out with a deep blush her hands fanning her red face. Tanjiro nodded and looked at his phone.

" Yeah let's go Tomioka-san said he's here and taking us all home. " Tanjiro said getting up pulling his wallet out and left a tip for the waiter. The others nodded and followed after him Nezuko walked behind Kanao and Tanjiro next to Muichiro. Tanjiro and Kanao were so invested in their conversation that they didn't notice Nezuko being a blushing mess whenever she caught Muichiro staring. When they got outside they found Giyu waiting for them right at the entrance leaning against his car. When they approached he looked confused while he stared at the pair in the back.

" Nezuko are you okay? Your face is all red. " Nezuko darted her eyes to the ground not wanting to face her older brother.

" I'm fine. " She said trying her hardest to keep the stuttering at bay. Giyu nodded and opened the door for them to get in. The drive was really interesting in Giyu and Tanjiros point of view. They found out they absolutely hate Muichiro and his blunt way of speech cause every little thing he said about Nezuko being beautiful seemed to break their little sister further. It went to a point where Nezuko asked questions about if he'd be happy to date a girl like her to which he replied.

" If anyone was to date you they'd be the luckiest man ever. " Nezuko looked stunned at him and literally squealed in delight celebrating the whole time till they had gotten home. Then she went on rambling about how she couldn't wait for Monday.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
4.9K 127 29
Omg my desc got deleted, how does that even happen brooo Anyways, I guess this is a shitty slow burn but I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless.My wri...
21.9K 1.3K 30
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...