Waiting Alone...✓

By ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... More

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
Her Memories......
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Broken...
Breaking News
Incredulous
Serenity before the Viva
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Love Scenario
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Evil God
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Is it my heart?

96 29 26
By ASG_JK

"Hey, Hyung, wake up. I've got you some food. Eat it...",said Hobi as he tried to wake me up.

I apparently took a nap after listening to Trisha sing for me. Her voice is angelic. If I was to compliment the three Bestie, they all had melodious voices. But I had a strange affection for Trisha's one.

I looked around in search of Trisha but it was only me and Hobi in the room.

"Trisha ain't here? Where's Trisha?"
"No. She went to her house to get fresh. She'll come after an hour after changing."
"Okay.."
"Now eat your food. I'll be outside. I'm not allowed to stay here for more than one hour. I'll also go to the hotel and change when Trisha returns. Call me when you finish eating..."

I nodded and Hobi left the room, closing the door behind him. I stared at my lunch and fidgedted with the rice using my spoon.

I wasn't in a great mood to eat. Trisha's absence was feeling like a huge piece of me was missing..

When will you come?

I kept on staring at the door until it opened......

(End of  Jin's POV)

(Jungkook's POV)

It was already afternoon and Alpine was still concerned for Trisha. I went to her and hugged her as she was making us something for breakfast.

"Al..., Why ya so worried?"
"You saw the news?"
"No.. ,what happened?"
"Breaking News, Kim Seokjin,CEO of elite advertisement and designer brand, Star Entreprise, has been found spending time with Well known professor, Trisha Throndsen."
"Woah...!"
"Yes.."
"So what's wrong? Trisha has grown up. She ain't any baby. And plus, Jin Hyung is a great person. He's gonna keep your precious sister safe. I'm sure."
"I'm happy to know that if it was true. Look I know Trisha already has fallen for him. But you know his condition. He still loves Y/n. Trisha deserves unconditional love. Dad will be mad at me..."
"Why would he be?"
"Cause Trisha is still a baby, a vulnerable baby, to him. Trisha indeed is vulnerable and rare. I want the best for her after all that she has gone through."
"What if Trisha is the only one who can win Jin Hyung and make him forget about Y/n. Both will be happy.."
"What if not? She'll be heart broken you know..."
"Okay Al, look, what did you think of me when you fell for me?"
"Hmm... Like, what you mean?"
"You were insecure, weren't you?"
"Yeah, I wasn't sure if I was your type, I feared someone like you wouldn't like me..."
"I was also insecure. I was insecure about myself. I'm Korean, many foreigners don't like us, Asians. I didn't study science, I didn't like chemistry, I ain't as smart as you. I felt you wouldn't accept a person less educated than you. I feared rejection. I was afraid I'll not be your ideal person. I was also afraid thinking our relationship won't work out..."
"Everyone feels insecure at the beginning. When your partner loves you without focussing on your insecurities, that's true love..."
"Exactly. And it's natural. Everyone feels insecure. And even their families have doubts about the partner they choose. But you need to give them some time to figure that out. Trisha has you by her side. We might test Hyung and see ourselves if he's flawless enough for Trisha. My eyes say, he is..."
"What do you want me to understand?"
"Give them time. It's only you who can control your dad. And I will protect her..."
"Well.... That's a good idea..."
"My pleasure...",I said with a 'your honour' ending pose.

Alpine playfully punched my shoulder as she again got back to her work and I stood beside her, helping her chop the veggies.

I got it from my daddy, I got it from my daddy.......

Alpine's phone started to ring. She had Daddy by PSY as her ringtone. I suppose it was her dad calling her.

Yep..

"Yaa.., Dad's calling...",said Alpine excitedly as she took off her gloves that she wore to prevent germs from getting mixed with the food.

"Hey... Dad.., Wassup?"
"Alpine... How are you?"
"I'm great. You?"
"I'm not at all. You girls will make me go crazy..."
"Why Dad? What happened?"
"Where's your sister? Where's Trisha?"
"She's not home yet..."
"I want her at the phone...."
"She's not here. What's the matter dad?"

Alpine put the phone on speaker cause she thought her dad had just called because he wanted to know about the girls' well being. But he called to know about the news we all know by now.

"Dad? Where'd you go? Did you just again mute the call?"
"Oh! Sorry. Yes I had again..."
"How many times have I told you to be careful?"
"I'm sorry Al.."
"What happened? Why does your voice sounds like your worried? All okay?"
"Not okay.. nothing's okay, baby. Your sister... Have you even seen the news?!"
"Oh! You're talking about Jin and Trisha Scandal, right?"
"You know yet you..."
"Dad, Dad... Look it's not like what it looks. Reporters say anything they want..."
"I don't wanna know that. Where is your sister?! Have you seen what all they have written!?"
"Yeah, They're dating. Right?"
"Not just that. One article on my updates showed that Jin works for adult star entertainment... He's a bad influence for my baby..."
"What the fuck?! Adult Entertainer? No, not at all. Jin's the CEO of Star Entreprise and not an Adult Actor. Come on, don't just believe anything..."
"How are you so sure...?"
"Cause I know him....."
"You know..."
"Listen to me dad....."
"I won't... I don't wanna hear..."
"Shut up! Shut up, will you?! Just listen to me for a goddamn minute!  Jin isn't any bad influence. Jin's a very caring person. The media is lieing. And it ain't confirmed if Trisha and Jin are dating, okay? Trisha didn't meet Jin that much. She didn't even go to the trekking trip when I and Jungkook, Aries and Namjoon went with Jin and Jin's assistant, Hoseok went there."
"So what's all these?"
"Trisha was with Jimin at the Park Studios. When she came out, she met Yoongi, Jin's Manager,round the corner, and at the end of the street, at the cafe, there was some fight going on with many spectators. Trisha and Yoongi just wanted to know what was going on in there. They saw a woman punching Jin, Jin was known to us so she ran to him to rescue him. After that she hurried with Jin to the hospital. There the reporters were asking different unwanted, unexpected questions to Yoongi and Hoseok who were already worried for Jin. They didn't know how Jin got ill. That's why Trisha stepped in between to save those two from the harrasment. That's all..."
"Then why such things on the media?!!"
"You don't remember when it happened to me? When I started dating Jk, didn't they spread false rumours?"
"Ummm...."
"Isn't Jk a good person?"
" I mean...... he is..."
"Did you trust me with my choice of life partner?"
"I did."
"So trust your other daughter too. It's okay if she hasn't got your blood, she's still your daughter, right? Won't you give her a chance?"
"Al, I don't mean it like that. I'm just worried for you two. I'm an old man you see. I worry for you two. And I don't want her to get hurt anyhow. You know right?"
"I know dad. I was also thinking like this a while ago. Kook opened my eyes. You gotta give her a chance to do everything the way she wants. I don't know if they'll develop feelings for eachother, I don't know if it'll be just left one-sided or if they'll ever work out but I will still give a try. I was insecure about us. Let her also go through that insecurity. Maybe that'll be the way she'll end up in someone's arms, secured enough to hold her straight, even when the wind's too strong..."
"My daughter's grown up.... My baby grew up. Dad used to explain her things and now she's explaining her dad..."
"I did grow up and you grew old..."
"I miss you two. When will you both come?"
"Let's see dad. Why not you visit us? You're not that old..."
"Okay I'll come soon..."
"Bye Dad.."
"Bye...."

Alpine cut the call and I hugged her.

"You did it babe. You made him understand..."
"Thanks to you. I would have taken dad's side if not you made me understand prior to the call..."
"Your smart to understand at once..."
"I hope Jin's attitude to Trisha will be no different than yours towards me..."
"I know it won't. Jin Hyung needs some time to confess to Trisha. But I think we should also talk to Trisha.."
"About what?"
"I think her being out for so long is not only because she has started developing feelings for him but also because she's trying to get Y/n back to Jin. Or atleast make them come face to face..."
"So what do we ask?"
"Where she stays and What she hides."
"Okay..."

Alpine planted a kiss on my lips as I finished my breakfast and put on my jacket. I had to leave cause I had work and so did she. When Trisha returns, only Al can question her. Alpine is good with emotional blackmails. She's the only one we can count right now......

(End of Jungkook's POV)

(Trisha's POV)

I went to the Park Studios and Yui greeted me. Yui and Jimin have been dating for several years now and you what, they're engaged!

(YuiYukomaru another cameo!!!)

"Hey, Professor..."
"Hello Yui, I came to meet Jimin..."
"Yeah. He's in his room."
"Thank you babe..."

She nodded cheerfully as she went inside the practice room of the 1st grade dancers, mentoring them.

I entered the forever exotic room....

Yoongi was already sitting there with Jimin facing him.

"Come in Trisha...",said Jimin...
"So what's with the information...?",I said as I adjusted myself to the seat.
"So we've looked into the matter with our utmost importance but there's only two incidents where people named Y/n have been found in the age group of 5-10."
"Tell more...",said Yoongi
"So one incident is near Gyeogju. It's a terrorist organisation's attack on the children's school. Several kids were injured and 15 died. Among them, one of the victims to be rescued was Y/n. She is now married to an office worker. Another incident is at the DMZ in North Korea. A Trafficking case. 59 women, 67 teen girls and almost 19 kids with 10 girls were being trafficked to china via North Korea..."

As soon as I heard Jimin say that, memories of horror and pain flashed infront of my eyes. I couldn't just believe what I was hearing.

That blood, those sounds of intense firing, screams of terrified women and cries of helpless children floated in the air around me.

I can never forget that time of life...

Unintentionally a tear rolled down my cheek and my eyes got puffy.

"Trisha...? Trisha..., Ya crying? Is everything okay? Trisha!",said Jimin while slightly shaking me.

I came out of my dwam and looked at him while rubbing my eyes.

"Is everything okay?",asked Yoongi.
"Yeah.. yeah... A-all good..."
"I don't think so.. why ya crying?",asked Jimin
"I got emotional thinking if Y/n was in the second case, she must have suffered so much..."
"Oh... Yeah..",said Yoongi with a sigh, unsure if what I said was really true.
"Hey, Uncle Throndsen was incharge of the case right...?"
"Yeah..."
"Everyone returned safely in that incident..."
"Hmm... I know..."
"So... Why don't you ask him?"
"Wait a second, that's sounds good..."
"Who's Uncle Throndsen? You mean Commando Throndsen? He's every child's hero. Back in my days he used to be well known...",said Yoongi
"I know..."
"So... You two said Uncle. Is he close with you guys?!",said Yoongi excitedly.
"He's my dad...",I said..
"My! You are his daughter?"
"Nope..."
"Then....?"
"Alpine is his daughter. I'm his adopted daughter..."
"Oh...!"
"I'll ask him. Jimin you have any clothes for me? I don't wanna go home now. Alpine probably has an exam paper ready for me.."
"Yeah sure. You can try out anything from the closet..."
"Thanks bro..."
"Welo sis..."

I went to the shower in his personal room and dressed in a nice alphabet dress shirt.

I came out and Jimin complimented the look.

"Thank you...."
"How did you style yourself so well with almost nothing?",asked Yui
"I don't know, Alpine and Jungkook virus...",I laughed along with Yui.
"Let's go shopping some day..."
"Sure..."
I hugged Yui and thanked Jimin for all of his efforts. Yoongi followed behind me like a small kitty.

I came to the hospital and before anything, my first concern was Jin. I hurried to Jin's room.

"Ah.. Y/n-ah.., I mean Trisha... He was waiting for you. I'll leave now....",said Hoseok

I nodded to him as he left, pulling Yoongi along with him. He would put Yoongi to sleep cause even though he loved sleeping, he had a sleepless and restless night.

I opened the door and entered to just be greeted with a cute Jin's excited smile. I don't know if it's he who's excited or is it my heart that longs to see him so bad.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
44.7K 2.2K 19
When Jungkook is involved in a car accident, some tests are done and they find out he has lost some of his memory, though he remembers being in BTS b...
13.3K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...