Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|twenty five|

4.8K 120 90
By Antis0cialWhore

A/N- I'm back! and I can't find the person who said it but the whole Asswhoria shit has me rolling I swear-

- Olivia -

I never understood the whole witch and wizard's thing. To all the muggles we are all just a fairy tale, or bedtime story. Yes it's cool to have these powers but I myself don't really plan on using them once we're out of here.

My parents would kill me and Draco too if they all found out I want to travel, but not just that, I want to go to all the muggles places and live amongst them. Go to all the famous and unknown places. Put all this magic shit behind.

Be normal.

I don't hate having magic, it comes in handy can't lie about that. But when me and Draco get married even though it's against our will and been rough so far, I want to make the most out of it. Maybe actually end up happy, even if it's not everything I want for us, from him. It would still be something, and I would take that.

I want it to be just us, no magic, no manors, no house elf's at our beck and call to serve us fancy food from merlin knows where. Just us, that's all I need, all I want. But I know he can't give that up, he thrives off of that, off of being served, having power, his family fortune.

I stumbled to the side to avoid the first years running to their next class, by the way they are booking it they must have Snape. I giggled at them not really caring that I almost got ran over, children didn't bother me, I didn't favor them but they didn't disgust me.

If anything I was jealous, they had time to be free in a way. Make the right choices and everything I failed at.

"No that's not what I said" my feet came to a slow stop as I heard his voice around the corridor corner, everyone had made it to class now so the corridor was empty and quite. Making it to easy for me to eavesdrop. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it, what's the worst it could be. We had been doing better, so I trusted him a little more I knew he wouldn't be doing anything to fuck up again which I know he is scared to do.

He seemed to care more and be more involved in a way, but that stupid voice in the back of my head keeps telling me not to trust him completely. That none of this is real and just like always i'm going to be hurt and he'll walk off with out a single scratch on the inside or outside.

"Okay but is that not what you meant" I bit my lip as I grew more nervous, why were they talking. And what where they on about? I was gripping my book bag strap tighter as support just waiting to hear the sound of people panting and kissing.

"I mean I guess but not really, look Astoria I told you-"

"Yes fuck off I know that, but I know you don't mean that" her voice was soft and sweet, seductive.

"Why would I not mean it, you really are dumber then I thought" he scoffed, I couldn't help the smirk form on my lips at his words. I was about to walk away.

"We both know you didn't mean it Draco, if you want me to fuck anything it's you"

There was a moment of silence, now I was really waiting for the sound of book bags dropping and someone being shoved on a wall or muffled groans and moans.

"No, stop your fucking childish games Greengrass. Just accept that where are done, for the last fucking time i'm engaged" he groaned frustrated, probably trying to resist the urge to actually fuck her.

"Yeah engaged, but not your choice she might have a ring and all but everyone knows it's not real-" she cut her off with a stern voice.

"Look, you where the one who wanted a break and you got one you have no one else to blame but yourself now leave me the fuck alone" The sound of her shoes walking away echoed towards my direction, I quickly shoved myself behind a pillar.

"Draco-" his foot steps stopped "if you didn't have to arrangement with her, would you choice me?" my heart stopped at her questions, yes, of course he would. Why wouldn't he, all the signs pointed to her and the one single useless sign was pointed at me. So with out a doubt he would.

And she knew that, she was just looking for validation.

"What do you think, we already talked about this. You think about what you said last night and then think about what I would say now" he scoffed and continued walking, last night?

They talked? is that all they did, I could feel my walls slowly creeping back up. I wanted to think that they did nothing but talk, trust him. But I couldn't, even if they just talked it could have been about anything and everything.

I was letting my thoughts get to me and my chest felt heavy, they were long gone by now to who cares where. My breathing was heavy and my head was racing. Everything was running through my mind, any bad topic that could have been mentioned popped up.

They could be planning to run away, leaving me like a fool.

She could be fucking pregnant, no she couldn't be. I hope.

He could have told her that even after we marry he'll still find his way to her bed.

That I meant nothing, still the scum under his shoe.

Or that he was putting up an act and reassuring her it was all an act, just like the fucking kiss.

I looked up from my feet, I didn't even notice I was walking towards the dungeons. But here I was standing in front of the stone wall. My breathing had calmed down but my brain was still running everywhere.

"Goblins Jewel" I cleared my throat walking in. I wanted to just sit under to steaming water, to clear my mind and go to sleep even though it's a little after lunch. My head was pounding and I thinking so much wasn't helping.

"Liv, hey wait up" I turned to see Draco jogging up to me, when he reached me he ran a hand through his hair fixing the mess, I didn't mind the mess. Preferred it in fact.

I gulped down the lump in my throat staring up at him, he smirked at how far back my head had to be just to look him in the eyes. It didn't help how close he was to me either.

"Yes?" I questioned, I could feel his hot breath fanning down onto my face as he panted slightly from the tiny run he just did. His eyes flickered to the common room door that just opened and back down to me. I followed his eyes and saw her slowly walking down the stairs, her eyes burned into us as she took a seat on the couch.

His hand grabbed my jaw making me look back at him, my eyes were wide at his action that took me by surprise. I could feel a throbbing in my pussy, I begged for it go away but it didn't budge. The simplest touch, action, words even from him would and could turn me on.

It was annoying.

I heard a huff behind him, could he be doing this cause she walked in? "Can we talk" his eyes never left mine, neither did her hand. I clenched my jaw feeling his fingers press more into it, "Sure" he smiled and dropped his hand, not missing a second he took my hand dragging me out of the common room.

"Here let me take that" he slipped my book bag off his shoulder, my eyes watched as he tossed both our bags to a random wall in the corridor and didn't stop. My eyes flickered between the two as we got further and further away, I didn't want anyone to steal them. I may not care that much about magic but my fucking wand was in there.

"Draco where the hell are we going" I yelped as I almost tripped over my shoe but I caught myself, he chuckled pulling me along harder. "Almost there" I huffed as we ended up outside now. The snow was still on the ground but it was slowly melting away.

"Why are outside" I shiver ran down my spine as a calm wind blew, "we can talk anywhere, like inside where it's warm" he continued to ignore me and kept walking. I yanked his arm back making him spin to face me, "Fucking hell" he muttered at my strength.

"Where are we going" I demanded panting heavily from how fast we were going, he wordlessly took off his robe swinging it around my shoulder. The warmth from his body that lingered on the fabric warmed me up, he took a deep breath stepping closer to me his hand still in mine.

His fingers carelessly played with mine.

"I can't promise you to give you all of me, I am really fresh out of a relationship as we know and we were both just thrown into this I need time" he huffed taking another deep breath "But I can promise to try, to try and give you what you want and need. I'm not perfect in anyway and i'll make mistakes but I need you to promise me that no matter what you won't give up on me, us, cause I want this to work out" his eyes were pleading and scanning mine as I just stood there.

"Draco, If those mistakes involve her then I'm not sure-" he cut me off by squeezing my hand he was playing with and shaking his head with a slight disgust look on his face. I use the word slight very lightly.

"No, she was my past, I won't lie to you cause you don't deserve that but I do love her-" no matter how many times I hear those words, or see it in his eyes it never hurts any less. "But i'll get over her like I said, time. You are my future and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better" he smirked pulling my closer and leaning down to my ear whispering,

"Even over her" when he pulled back his cold palm found my warm cheek as his thumb smoothly rubbed it. "Just promise me"

I thought for half a second, there was no other option. This was my chance to get my happy ending, just the two of us, he was telling me that he wanted me in a way. That he wouldn't let her come between us, "I promise." I breathed out, making a smile tug on his lips.

His eyed flickered to my lips making me smirk "Can I-" I scoffed yanking him forward so his hand want to my waist and I moved my hands to around his neck.

"Such a fucking dork" I joked pulling his down crashing our lips together.

/*

Pansy sat giddy on my bed as I told her everything he said, it was almost three in the morning but we didn't care. We never did.

"Let's hope that psycho little bitch decides to stay in her lane now" Pansy scoffed taking another swing of the fire whiskey passing it over to me, I nodded tightly closing my eyes as the liquid burned my throat.

Never got old, and never loved it any less.

"We can cheer to that" I held the bottle in the air, even though he wasn't ready to fully be with me yet I had to enjoy the peaceful times while it lasted. Nothing around us was good for long.

The wondering thought of there talk last night and this afternoon was long gone, sunken away with every sip of whiskey.

A/N- It's like one in the morning but I couldn't wait to post this, hope you liked it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
713K 22.9K 50
"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked angrily. He tutted at her as he sat down. "Is that any way to treat a client?" Her brow furrowed as she narrowe...
3.9K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...