❛ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ❜ ( 𝐂𝐄𝐃...

By libbyjaneeeeeeee

000. ▎ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.* ╰┈➤ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Amora Delacour departs from France with h... More

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓.𝟏
• CHAPTER 1 •
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
•CHAPTER 5•
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
•CHAPTER 26•
•CHAPTER 27•
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
•CHAPTER 30•
•CHAPTER 31•
•CHAPTER 32•
•CHAPTER 33•
•CHAPTER 34•
•CHAPTER 35•
•CHAPTER 36•
•CHAPTER 37•
•CHAPTER 38•
•CHAPTER 39•
•CHAPTER 40•
•CHAPER 41•
•CHAPER 42•
•CHAPTER 43•
•CHAPTER 44•
•CHAPTER 45•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ꧂
•CHAPTER 46•
•CHAPTER 47•
•CHAPTER 48•
•CHAPTER 49•
•CHAPTER 50•
•CHAPTER 51•
•CHAPTER 52•
•CHAPTER 53•
•CHAPTER 54•
•CHAPTER 55•
•CHAPTER 56•
•CHAPTER 57•
•CHAPTER 58•
•CHAPTER 60•
•CHAPTER 61•
•CHAPTER 62•
•CHAPTER 63•
•CHAPTER 64•
•CHAPTER 65•
•CHAPTER 66•
•CHAPTER 67•
•CHAPTER 68•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ꧂
•CHAPTER 69•
•CHAPTER 70•
•CHAPTER 71•
•CHAPTER 72•
•CHAPTER 73•
•CHAPTER 74•
•CHAPTER 75•
•CHAPTER 76•
•CHAPTER 77•
•CHAPTER 78•
•CHAPTER 79•
•CHAPTER 80•
•CHAPTER 81•
•CHAPTER 82•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ꧂
•CHAPTER 83•
•CHAPTER 84•
•CHAPTER 85•
•CHAPTER 86•
•CHAPTER 87•
•CHAPTER 88•
•CHAPTER 89•
•CHAPTER 90•
•CHAPTER 91•
•CHAPTER 92•

•CHAPTER 59•

4.8K 98 47
By libbyjaneeeeeeee

'Theory and unbelievably'

---

Cedric jumped slightly when Amora jumped onto his back as they headed down to breakfast with Herbert and Gabrielle. He chuckled, hitching her up wrapping her thighs around his waist, her head resting on his shoulder.

The Weasleys, Cedric, Amora, Harry and Hermione were the only students that knew about the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore told them to keep quiet and act normal around other students about the topic.

Amora hung onto Cedric like a koala, unlatching herself as they reached the last staircase.

"You guys are adorable," Gabrielle mused.

Amora blushed, Cedric wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her lips to his for a quick kiss before separating from Gabrielle, heading to their house tables.

Cedric sat down beside his girlfriend, tucking into slightly buttered toast.

"Enjoy that cereal babe?" Amora laughed, seeing Cedric spoon feeding himself cereal.

"I need my energy love."

"Hmm," Amora hummed.

"We've got the Professor Umbridge today, we've got to make a good first impression," Cedric smirked, tapping the tip of Amora's nose.

"I'm gonna throw my breakfast back up after witnessing that," Herbert scowled, making Amora roll her eyes.

"You'll be doing that with Gabrielle when we aren't watching," Cedric pointed out, making him blush slightly and turning his head around.

---

Amora, Cedric, Gabrielle and Herbert took up two benches up in the middle section of the room.

"Good morning, children," Umbridge addressed, "Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test, more commonly know as N.E.W.Ts. Study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences may be served."

She flicked her wand, the book near by floating from her desk, automatically drifting themselves onto the students desks, "your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven, but you'll be pleased at know, from now on you will be following a carefully structured, and Ministry approved course of defensive magic."

Herbert turned to Cedric, giving each other a look when Umbridge turned her back, "what did the pink princess say?"

"It is the view of the ministry that a Theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations, which after all, is what school is all about."

Amora normally liked a challenge, but didn't say anything to keep a low profile, so she held her tongue trying to be 'disrespectful' and trying to make a good first impression as the 'new girl,.

---

"I hate her!"

"Tell me about it," Gabrielle groaned, "if I fail my N.E.W.Ts because of a pink tablecloth I'm gonna throw a fit!"

"The ministry has gone mad," Cedric said, "they don't believe me or Harry, we saw him!"

"And WE believe you Cedric!" Amora exclaimed, holding his chin in between her fingers.

"Do you?" Amora look around, seeing their faces blank with no expression.

"I don't know, the Ministry said he isn't back," Herbert whispered, looking up to meet Cedric eyes.

"You don't believe me, do you?"

The newly couple stood their, silent, Amora eye wondering to Cedric, he's eyes where blank as he shock his head walking away from the three of them.

"Cedric!" Amora yelled, walking after him, "Cedric!"

Eventually gripping his wrist as he when to turn the corner of the Library door, Amora hand dont her way to his cheeks slowly cupping them, and creasing them.

"Hey, hey, I'm here, I believe you," Amora whispered, "there being fed lies Ced, they're just scared."

"Their lies," he mumbled, his eyes glossing over with tears.

"I know, but the truth will come out soon," Amora reassured, holding his face in her hands.

Cedric just pulled her into a bear hug, letting their body swing with their movements. Them both whisper sweet nothing in each other's ears.

"They'll believe you, give them time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 10.6K 55
The Triwizard Tournament is finally revived after centuries, but this time, seven champions are called for the task. Although this sounds exciting to...
80 4 11
The Tri-Wizard tournament is all that everyone is talking about at Hogwarts and of course Potter's name comes out of the goblet. Katrina Malfoy, the...
173K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
37.1K 982 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...