Exile - Sleepyboisinc [DSMP]

By lmnberg

Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very a... More

Tommy's exile.
Technoblades' return.
Tommy's past: p1
Tommy's past: p2
L'manberg...
Wilburs plan.
Hound army
Library.
Dream
Karls book
Philza.
Wilbur, Ghostbur and 'Friend'
Everyone is basically just confused
Revival
Project W?
weapons and threats.
Nightmares and memories.
Festival :)
boom boom boom i want you i- wait no
Adoption papers
Horse riding lessons.
Stabbing Tommy arc?! Lets go!
First meet-up part 1
Meet-up part 2
Why the fuck are the discs suddenly important again?
New allies.
Dream
Fundy trying to win trust?
Everyone has problems while Tommy listens to Mellohi
Schlatt
Closure and death
Cows and a sheep
"Why the fuck do you need the body?" - Sam
Spying on a family
The void.
The eggpire.
Niki's betrayal.
Wilbur, calm yourself.
big L for you Jack.
Puffy's backstory
Pro-omelette
Family trip (:
Manipulating Jack.
Different connections to the void
Forgotten memories
a shit ton of fluff cause i need it
Idk more void talks?
The inbetween
Trying to figure out how to fight a supernatural being is hard.
Niki's realisation.
Bad is gone? I guess?
Breaking vines, poggers
tommy wakes up.
Good 'morrow, good sir!
fuck, a war.
Punz' betrayal
preparing
Last war..
(some) loose threads
Wedding bells ( But Karlnapity style)
Birthday (SBI style)
The family is happy, so am I.
A/N

Ghostburs' return.

6.9K 263 90
By lmnberg

hi it's 1.30 pm and i'm waiting for Tales Of the Smp to start so have this update (:

Ghostbur walked through the snow, if you could even call it walking. He kept jumping to the left and right trying to dodge the snowflakes falling from the sky.

Ghostbur was on his way to Technoblade's house. He wanted to visit tommy in Logstedshire, but it somehow blew up. Somehow everything he builds blows up.

He walked into the house and was suprised by the thing he saw in front of him. Technoblade was sitting on the couch with Tommy's head in his lap, Tommy had Technoblade's cape covering his body and was obviously sleeping.

"Ghostbur?"

"Hello. Why is Tommy here? I was about to visit Logstedshire, but it all blew up."

"It's a long story and you will probably forget, Wilbur."

"Okay."

~

Tommy heard voices talking around him, he slowly opened his eyes and was suprised to see Ghostbur talk to Technoblade.

"Ghostbur? What are you doing here?" he asked, he hadn't seen Ghostbur since he asked him to give the invitations for his beach party to people.

"I wanted to visit you to ask you about your beach party! But Logstedshire is gone. How was your beach party?"

"Seriously? You are asking me this now? No one showed up Ghostbur, and it's all your fault! I gave you one task!"

"Wait.. Dream told me he would give the invitations to people and send me out in the rain."

"Wait- Dream did what?" It was Technoblade speaking up now.

"Yeah he told me to have a nice walk in the rain! Nice guy, Dream." Ghostbur said while giving Tommy and Technoblade some blue.

"Mhm, sure." Technoblade said sarcastic, but Ghostbur didn't notice his sarcasm.

"Ghostbur... Don't you melt in rain?" Tommy asked, noticing Dream had tried to 'kill' Ghostbur and that Dream was the reason no one showed up at his beach party.

"Oh! Yeah i do! Rain is harder to dodge than snow is. But what are you doing here Tommy? Why aren't you at Logstedshire? Did you know it blew up? Just like L'manberg. Truly awful!"

"Yeah.. I am aware." Tommy said.

"Why does everything build blow up suddenly?"

"Ghostbur.. Don't you remember how L'manberg blew up?" Technoblade asked.

"Ofcourse i do! It just suddenly blew up!"

"Ghostbur.." Technoblade mumbled.

Ghostbur didn't pay attention to the conversation anymore, he signed for Tommy to follow him and showed him friend.

Cause that's what really matters to him.

Friend.

~

I dunno how to write Ghostbur help.

I'm so excited to revive him later in this story so i can write wilbur instead of ghostbur (spoiler lol)

ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 20
Tommy's home is one of the many casualties of this ongoing war he knows nothing about. This not pog to say the least. But as least he can do whatever...
23K 659 23
(I guess?? Basically if Tommy never betrayed Technoblade. Basically inspired by a lot of stories similar to this. Anyway here's the actual descriptio...
81K 3.5K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...
55.8K 2.2K 26
Wilbur soot is a god and hates humans. They're gross things that really don't deserve to live. Well.. That was until he met TommyInnit. And let's ju...