The Misfit Of Demon King (Mal...

By XD0010Bigfan

as always,I'm not good at making descriptions. Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ [i not own... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Worthless Battle
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 New Knight Has Arrived
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Invitation to destroy the Excalibur
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 The Battle Part 1
Chapter 19 The Battle part2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Crazy Summer
Chapter 23 The Conference Begins
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 the Heroes Appear
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 1
Chapter 38 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 22

15.1K 235 27
By XD0010Bigfan

[The Next Day]

I was now walking towards the campus with Asia.

Asia=Y/n-san. What happened yesterday? Why is Xenovia-san chasing you while saying "let's make a child"?

Y/n=Let just forgets about that..

Hah... Xenovia is a problem now. Who could have thought that she would be that bold.... You can't grasp her, but after coming here, her initiative has increased even further.

When we are walking, a boy with silver hair came into my eyes. It's at the school gate.

Hm, he must have realized my presence, his eyes are looking towards me.

???=Hey, it's a good school.

Y/n=..... Well, sorta.

I made a forced smile and replied refreshingly.

Vali=I am Vali. The Vanishing Dragon. This is the second time we meet here, huh, Hyoudou Y/n.

What did this guy say?

Vali=That's right. For example, if I begin to do something magical to you here-

At the moment when his hand was closing in front of me, suddenly a sword were thrust towards his neck.

Xenovia were the ones who appeared in that instant. Xenovia was holding the holy sword Durandal towards the Vanishing dragon.

I didn't feel her presence earlier... Wait. Since when has she followed me..?

Xenovia=I don't know what you plan to do but don't you think your joke went too far?

Vali=It's better if you stopped that.... Aren't your hands shaking?

As he said, Xenovia's hands were shaking.

Vali=Its fine to boast. Not knowing the difference between your opponent's strength is strong evidence.

Now this person is very arrogant. Did he think he was the strongest here? hmph, no he isn't.

Y/n=It is YOU who do not understand the power difference between us. I could just wipe out you from existence right now.

He then looked towards me with a sharp gaze.

Vali=I didn't come here to fight today. I just wanted to see the school I visited last time. I came to Japan while escorting Azazel, but I was bored. I won't fight with you here, not to mention, I have a lot of work to do.

After saying that, the Vanishing Dragon turns his heels, and starts to leave this place.

Y/n=You're being too cocky there. Better watch yourself...

[Two Days Later]

Mom=Y/n. Asia-chan. I'll come later with Otou-san.

My mother is full of spirit since this morning. It's all right even if you don't say these things in front of the entrance but more than me she seems to want to see how Asia is. She said that even father took a paid vacation.

Well, since my parents adore Asia like their own daughter, they'll want to see her.

Asia has been so happy and was waiting for this day.

And just like that, it is the day of the visit. They say it's a classroom visit but in actuality, it is more of an open house display. Naturally, it's all right for parents to come, but it's also all right for students from middle school to visit and see how the classes are.

The guardians of those Middle school students will also come to visit, it's quite an open event.

This time for my parents, beyond me it's Asia as well so I'll be attending class like normal.

I and Asia went to the classroom. As soon as I sat on my seat, Matsuda and Motohama approached me.

Matsuda=Are your parents coming, Y/n?

Y/n=Yeah. More like, both mom and dad said they are coming to see Asia.

Asia=This sort of thing is a first for me so I am really excited.

Asia seems to be completely excited.

Xenovia=Y/n.

Before I knew it, Xenovia had approached our group.

Y/n=What's wrong, Xenovia?

Xenovia lowers her head on my response.

Xenovia=Sorry for saying that sort of thing suddenly the other day.

That sort of thing, Ah, it's about that. About making children. So she came to apologize for that.

Xenovia=I kept on speaking without thinking about you.

Xenovia=Suddenly doing that kind of thing is difficult after all, I think. That's why....

Xenovia takes out something from her pocket... Wait. that's...!

Xenovia=First we should practice using this.

Xenovia opens a thing packed in a small pouch in front of my eyes.... A condom.

All of the class' eyes were gathered on the thing Xenovia was holding.

Y/n=What are you taking out in front of the public!?

Immediately the class was noisy. Hey, they saw that! More like, I am basking in all that attention!

Xenovia=In the world I was in, there was a dispute in the use of this but putting it on in Japan would be more convenient following the country's pattern after all.

Y/n=Everyone in the class is looking at me and you with strange looks, you know!

To my reply, Xenovia tilts her head, she seems to not understand it quite well.

Xenovia=It's good for Asia to use it as well. Unplanned sexual intercourse would hurt both of you. The relationship between men and women is difficult.

Suddenly Asia started blushing.

Asia=......Uuh.

Aika=What what? Is Hyoudou going to become something amazing again?

Aika approach our group.

Aika=But, I wonder if it's all right. If you sleep with Xenovia then Asia will...

Y/n=Stop. Just stop talking. I'm getting a headache because of this stupid situation.

Aika=Geez, Asia. I told you right? If you don't start moving soon, Hyoudou will become something troublesome. There are a lot of formidable enemies around him, you know? If you keep dilly-dallying, before you know it he may be eaten. You won't like that, right?

Motohama=This will be something great..... We have to do an emergency meeting with our comrades and make counter measure!

Matsuda=Y/n, you shitty bastaraaaaaaard!

Motohama=Go get some disease or something!

Aika=Scary. As expected of a beast. In the crucial moment just don't transfer the disease to Asia. Asia will be sullied.

Matsuda, Motohama and Kiryuu tease me. Uuh, bullies! Even though I don't have even a single girlfriend, what's the meaning of this!?

Y/n=Enough's enough. I'm fed up with all of this.

Y/n=Ingd-

When I was about to cast my spell Asia suddenly spoke.

Asia=Everyone, Y/n-san isn't a bad person. Please don't bully him!

Y/n=Uuh, Asia. It's only you who is my ally.

Asia=I will believe in Y/n-san forever and ever.

Aika=......Asia, to confess amidst the confusion...... not bad...

Xenovia=That's it. Y/n is a frank person!

Xenovia also follows up with that...? Somehow, I feel like I was slightly made fun of but from this girl's perspective...

Xenovia=And with that, it's time for the sexual intercourse but...

Y/n=That's why, don't say that stuff in front of people...!

I wrapped my hands around my head and hit the table in response to Xenovia, who seemed to not have understood anything up till now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 6.9K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
7.8K 229 11
You were raised by a scientist who was a little paranoid at times. You also meet a boy named Issei Hyoudou during your childhood. You both were invol...
233K 3K 15
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
258K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...