When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me

265 9 2
By buddy025

Setting: Battle Center: Surveillance room

N: Everyone was silent, all they saw were some lights flickering on and off through the monitors but everything else was dark. No sign of Mineta or Aika.

Aizawa: "Everyone stay here." He said as he started walking to the door.

Deku: "Wha- But sir.."

Aizawa: "I'm serious Midoria! That goes for all of you too. Everyone Stay here." He said as he gave a scowl to his students.

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa?"

"Aahh!" Everyone yelled as they jumped up.

N: Everyone turned around to face the monitors, Mr. Aizawa rushed to the mic and picked it up. He still couldn't see anyone nearby, all there was to see were a few lights flickering, empty hallways and rooms, and mostly just darkness.

Aizawa: "Amari! Where are you?! Where's Mineta?!"

Aika: "He's fine, and so am I. But."

N: Aika snapped her fingers that's when the lights stopped flickering and all the lights came back on. Everyone saw Aika and Mineta again.
Aika stood against the wall with her arms crossed and she appeared to have turned back to normal, she was just looking down at Mineta, and everyone saw Echo-Shade had Mineta pinned with one hand. Echo-Shade's eyes continued to glow and his mouth was opened in a way that looked like he was snarling at Mineta. Mineta just laid on the floor unconscious. Everyone was filled with relief to finally be able to see them.

Aika: "I may have won, but I think Mineta might need some medical attention." She said through her earpiece as she looked at the surveillance camera.

Aizawa: "Bring him and yourself back here Amari. I'll take care of Mineta, you just wait till I get back. Understand?"

Aika: "Very well sir." She said as she gave a small smile.

N: Aika looked down at Mineta and kneeled down beside him. She grabbed his face and turned it slightly side to side. Echo-Shade looked at Aika then she let go of his face then Echo looked back at Mineta.

Aika: "He appears to still be unconscious. Looks like you really gave him a scare Echo-Shade." She said as she turned to her shadow.

Echo-Shade: "It's not like I wanted to knock him out, he just fainted due to fear." He said as he took his hand off of Mineta.

Aika: "I know. But what a shame, the little guy didn't last very long. He's gonna be facing more dangerous outcomes in the future, so he'd better learn to grow up." She said as she stood up.

Echo-Shade: "I got him."

N: Echo-Shade scooped Mineta off the floor and carried him like a baby. Aika patted Echo-Shade on the head and she started walking towards the exit with Echo-Shade behind her.

Echo-Shade: "Do you think Bakugou will be just as easy?"

Aika: "Not likely." She said as she continued to look straight ahead.

N: Aika was down the hall from the surveillance room and Mr. Aizawa was waiting outside the door. Aika looked at Echo-Shade, and he just shrugged. She continued forward and looked up to her teacher.

Aizawa: "Just what exactly happened in there?" He asked as he gave a tired scowl.

Aika: "He wasn't ready to compete against me. And just like everyone else who's challenged me in my life, he lost." She said as she just gave a serious glare to her teacher.

Aizawa: "Alright."

N: Aizawa grabbed Mineta from Echo-Shade and looked at Aika.

Aizawa: "Go and wait with your classmates. Your match with Bakugou will have to wait till I get back from Recovery-Girl's office."

Aika: "Since when does she have an office at the combat center?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

Aizawa: "It's just a medical room, nothing special. Now get back in the surveillance room."

N: As he walked away Echo-Shade rose up to the side of Aika's head and rested his arm on her shoulder.

Aika: "Still think that anyone here can give me a challenge?" She asked while she watched her teacher go down the hall.

Echo-Shade: "I still have a little faith. Just be patient, you'll get your chance soon enough." He told her when he watched Mr. Aizawa turn down the hall.

Aika: "Let's go." She grabbed the knob and looked at Echo. "Ready for the staring and the whispering?"

Echo-Shade: "And the scared expressions along with them backing away if you get too close? Ready as I'll ever be."

N: She opened the door to see everyone looking at the monitors and talking to each other. No one seemed to notice her come in. She was glad because she didn't want to deal with a crowd of people swarming her and asking her a bunch of questions. She let out a sigh and shut the door. She looked at the floor and walked towards the corner, then she looked at Echo-Shade. He gave her a comforting smile, which made her grin. Then she rubbed his head and gave him a nod. He nodded back and faded away.

Uraraka: "Oh, Amari!" She called out as she looked over her shoulder.

N: Everyone turned their attention to Aika and their eyes widened.

Aika: "Just what I needed." She said in an irritated tone.

N: Uraraka and everyone else ran towards her pushing her further into the corner. Aika grew more irritated, but she then suddenly became a little confused by the expressions on their faces.

Uraraka: "Amari how'd you do that?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, how'd you turn all the lights off in that building?"

Mina: "Was that yours or Echo-Shade's eyes that were glowing in the dark behind Mineta?"

Toru: "Oh! And how did you get your eyes to turn black? That was kinda scary but it was awesome!"

Iida: "Calm down this instant, everyone! Give her some breathing room, please!" He said as he jumped in front of the crowd.

N: Everyone got quite. Aika placed her hand on Iida's shoulder, he turned around with curiosity and shock.

Aika: "Thank you Iida, but I can take it from here."

N: Iida nodded his head and took a few steps away from Aika so she could explain. Aika looked at her classmates and was silent for a few seconds then she let out a sigh.

Aika: "This is hard to explain...just..bare with me as I try to explain everything you saw and heard." She said as she had a concerning look in her eyes.

Iida: "Of course Amari. We'll do our best to understand, please explain." He said as he stuck his hand out.

N: Aika nodded her head. She looked around at her classmates to see most of them with excitement in their eyes and the rest with nervous looks and some with plane looks. Then she looked to the side to see Tokoyami, he was a little curious himself but his face just showed a plane serious look.

Aika: "Well I-"

Bakugou: "Who cares what you did newbie. I'm not impressed, I bet you just flipped a switch in the power box somewhere and shut all the lights out. Seriously anyone could do that." He interrupted as he gave a grin.

Iida: "Bakugou that is extremely rude! To make such a wild accusation and to interrupt her while she's speaking!"

Bakugou: "SHUT UP FOUR EYES! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!"

N: Aika just scoffed and rolled her eyes. As if Bakugou didn't hear that, he turned his head to Aika and growled.

Bakugou: "If you got something to say then say it!" He snapped at her.

N: Aika looked at Bakugou with nothing but an irritated gaze. She balled her hands into fists, and a black haze covered her hands.

Aika: "What's your goal here? To make everyone hate you? Because it's working. Right now you're trying to provoke me, keep it up and you'll regret it!"

Bakugou: "You threatening me newbie? Am I supposed to be scared?" He asked with a grin.

N: Aika's eyes turned black like she was possessed. Her hair started floating, the black haze that covered her hands started to consume her arms. Bakugou made little explosions in his hands.

Bakugou: "LETS SETTLE THIS! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" He yelled as his explosions grew.

Aika: "So be it."

N: Aika rose her hands and she drew a dark glowing circle in the air. She snapped her fingers and the symbol of the pentagram appeared in the circle and a blast came from the circle striking Bakugou. He blocked it but the power of the blast pushed him against the wall.

Bakugou: "Not bad. But you're still weak! DIE! LOSER! A.P. SHOT!"

Kaminari: "WATCH OUT!" He told everyone.

N: Everyone ducked and hit the floor, Aika drew another circle and the symbol of the pentagram appeared again. She made the circle big and she used it as a shield, Bakugou's blast's couldn't reach Aika. Everyone was shocked at what she was doing but Bakugou was getting angry.

Bakugou: "STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR SHIELD AND FIGHT ME!!" He demanded as he stopped shooting.

N: Aika lowered her hand and the circle vanished and her eyes went back to normal. Everyone looked up at her and Iida quickly got off the floor and stood between them with his hands raised to them both.

Iida: "That's enough! Both of you! If you keep this up you'll both be in big trouble, this is a safety hazard! Save it for your match!"

Bakugou: "Shut up! Don't tell me what to do damn it!"

Aika: "My apologies everyone." She said as she looked at her classmates still on the floor.

N: Aika looked at Bakugou and glared at him and he glared back. Everyone got off the floor and looked at Bakugou and Aika.

Kirishima: "Jeez guy's, Iida's right. You two need to chill out and save the fighting for your match." He said as he looked at both of them.

Bakugou: "Shut up weird hair!"

Kirishima: "My name is Kirishima! And how many times do I have to tell you, my hair's not that different from yours!" He said as he pointed at Bakugou.

N: Tokoyami looked at Aika to see her with her head down and her hands still balled into fists. Aika turned her head to the side and closed her eyes, then she walked past everyone and stood against the wall. Tokoyami walked towards her and stood beside her. She looked at Tokoyami and he looked at her. They didn't say anything to each other they just continued staring at one another. Aika started to lose herself in his stare, and Tokoyami was losing himself in her eyes. Then Aika smiled a bit, causing Tokoyami to regain focus.

Tokoyami: "What is it?"

Aika: "Nothing. Nothing." She said as she shook her head.

N: She may have said it was nothing but her small smile, said otherwise.

(Ok guy's I'm glad you decided to keep reading my fanfic it means a lot. And thank you for getting me to nearly 1k reads. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you in the shadows.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
2.2K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
18.7K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...
9.8K 294 15
A coin has two sides and so do we! My twin sister and I couldn't be any different than that. We may both have wings but I was called a villain and a...