CEO's Son

By SweeetPumkin

The elevator gave a ding before the doors opened. Sighing he stepped out of the elevator and made his way out... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Not An Update
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
New Book
28
29
30
31
32
not an update
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

2

11.6K 552 380
By SweeetPumkin

Jeongin yawned as his phone went off. Squinting he looked at the number with no caller I.D. Sighing he answered the call.

"Hello is this Yang Jeongin?"

"Yes this is him." Jeongin mumbled in his morning voice.

"Ah, I was just calling to inform you that you received the job. You start today I'll send you the adresss."

Jeongin replied with a small yes waiting a few moments before his eyes widened in realization. "A-ah yes I'll be there." He quickly said before the caller on the other line hyung. Panic struck him, he wasn't ready to start today he wasn't even expecting to receive a call much less get the job. Quickly he sprung out of bed and searched through his closet for clothes. He grabbed a green shirt and black skinny jeans quickly changing. He tucked in his shirt as he but on his belt rushingly.

He grabbed his backpack stuffing his phone charger into his backpack along with his pills.

He grabbed his phone and ran out of his room and to the door, putting on his shoes before grabbing his car keys. He locked his apartment door before heading out of the complex.

Once in his car he checked his phone putting in the address they had sent to him. The drive was about 20 minutes and wasn't too far from his own apartment. These houses where much more expensive and way out of his range. He came to a stop outside large house gulping as he stepped out of the car. He opened his phone and checked the message again.

Unknown
The address ******* *** apartment number ***. Please be on time by 8:00. Other information will be providrd at your destination.

Taking a breath he turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket before grabbing his backpack and heading toward the house. He nervously he took a breath before gently giving two knocks on the door and waiting. A few seconds later he could hear footsteps on the otherside approaching the door. The door opened revealing a light haired Burnette with a cat like smile. "You must be Jeongin. I'm Lee Minho." The male introduced with a smile. Jeongin smiled back and gave a small bow.

"Come in." He said as he moved aside, Jeongin entered quickly taking off his shoes before following the male inside. "Are you..?" Jeongin asked as they walked into the living area. "Oh no no, Hyunjin's working he's to busy to concern himself with this kind of stuff." Minho said as he turned and gave Jeongin a smile.

"Taehyun should be down in a minute." He said before taking a seat on the couch Jeongin following in suite.

"Uncle MinMin I'm dressed." A voice yelled as a small boy rushed into the room with a smile. Minho smiled and turned to look at the boy. "Taehyun this is your new babysitter, Mr. Yang." Minho introduced.

"Oh, I prefer just Jeongin." The white haired omega said with a shy smile. "I don't want a babysitter, I want a mommy." The boy said with a pout as he looked at Minho who gave a smile. "You have to ask you Appa for that. Now make sure to be good for Jeongin, okay Tae." Minho said as he ruffled the small boys hair. "There's a paper on the fridge if you need anything just call." Minho said as he gave one last smile at Jeongin before heading back toward the door.

"Your pretty." Taehyun commented as he stared at Jeongin who blinked before a light blush formed on his face. "And your quite the charmer." Jeongin said with a small laugh as he smiled at the boy. "Have you eaten yet?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Taehyun who shook his head. "No uncle MinMin is bad at cooking and the maids haven't came yet. Come on I'll show you the kitchen Hyung ." Taehyun said with a smile as he grabbed Jeongin's hand leading him to the kitchen.

While Taehyun sat down at the table happily swinging his legs back and forward, Jeongin searched through the fridge and cabinets looking for stuff. He grabbed some stuff to make side dishes along with somethings to make Japchae one of the dishes his Hyung taught him how to make.

"Hyung are you a Beta?" Taehyun asked as he watched Jeongin move about the kitchen. "No, I'm an Omega." Jeongin said as he looked back with a smile. Taehyun's eyes lit up, as he looked at the white haired male. "Really!?" Taehyun asked as he watched Jeongin heat up a pan. "Mhm." The Omega replied as he cut up some vegetables. "All my babysitters where Alpha's or Beta's and they didn't know how to cook like you do." Taehyun said as he fiddled with his fingers. "Are you gonna stay all day?" Taehyun asked as he looked back up at Jeongin who was starting to set the table. "Of course that's why I'm here to stay with you all day." Jeongin said as he gave a dimpled smile before grabbing a two pairs of chopsticks.

"Thank you for the food." Taehyun said as he picked up his chopsticks. They both dug in, Taehyun quickly eating up his food. "Your a really good cook, better than Appa." He said with a smile as he picked up some kimchi.

"I'm sure your Appa isn't a bad cook." Jeongin said with a small smile. Taehyun shook his head and swallowed the kimchi he had stuffed in his mouth. "One time he tried to make Ramen in the microwave and it caught on fire." Taehyun said as he stuffed more japchae in his mouth.

Jeongin choked down a laugh as he grabbed some water and took a drink to keep from choking. He must really be a bad cook then. Jeongin thought as he took a piece of Kimchi.

"Hyung can I call you Innie?" Taehyun asked as he looked at the older male who smiled and nodded. "I don't mind." Jeongin replied as he munched on a piece of kimchi. "Okay Innie it is." Taehyun said with a giggle. Taehyun ate a few more bites before getting off the table. "Innie I'm done." He said as he looked at Jeongin who stood up and grabbed his and Taehyun's plate carrying them to the sink.

He placed them in there along with the chopsticks. He headed back and cleaned the table off placing the dishes in the sink. "Innie are you gonna come watch TV?" Taehyun asked as he watched the white haired boy turn on the water.

"I have to clean up first." He said as he grabbed a sponge. Taehyun blinked before walking over to his side. "Can I help?" He asked as he looked up at Jeongin who smiled and nodded. "Here." He said as he pulled over a little stool to help Taehyun reach the sink. He stood behind the boy reaching into the sink and grabbing a plate before rinsing it under the water before scrubbing it.

"Does Innie wash dishes a lot?" Taehyun asked as he watched Jeongin scrub the plate. "If there are dishes I wash them, so they'll be clean for next time." Jeongin replied as he put the plate in the tray before grabbing another one.

"Can I help since I made dishes to Innie?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Jeongin who smiled and nodded. "He handed Taehyun a sponge helping the boy wash the dishes thoroughly before putting them up. He of course washed the sharp things while he let Taehyun handle the safer objects. Once they finished Jeongin turned off the water and put up the sponge while Taehyun hopped off the stool and turned back.

"Can we play now Innie?" He asked excitedly. "We can play now." Jeongin said with a giggle. Taehyun grabbed his hand and led him into the living room before pulling out a coloring book and a few crayons.

"Here Innie you can choose any page you want." Taehyun said happily as he handed Jeongin the book. He smiled and flipped through the pages, most where already neatly colored and decorated and there where only about 4 pages left. "I'll take this one." Jeongin said as he pointed at the outlined image of butterfly and flowers. Taehyun giggled and nodded before choosing the page next to his. He spread out the crayons which consisted of the colors red, blue, green, and yellow nothing less nothing more.

"Do you not have anymore colors?" Jeongin asked as he grabbed a blue. Taehyun shook his head as he colored in the grass with the green crayon. "I already used all my other colors and I don't have another book. Appa said he would get some, but I think he forgot..again." Taehyun said his voice softening at the end.

Jeongin felt bad for the boy. His father couldn't but him anymore art supplies and it was obvious that the boy liked to color.

"Do you like to paint?" Jeongin asked as he colored the sky. "Mhm, we painted in class once. Seonsaengnim said I was really good." Taehyun said proudly. Jeongin nodded and grabbed the red coloring one of the flowers. "How about we go buy some more colors and books this week?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Taehyun who bursted with excitement.

"Really Innie!?" Taehyun asked with a big smile, Jeongin smiled and nodded lifting his pinky finger. "Promise." He said as Taehyun wrapped his smaller finger around his before pressing together their thumbs. "We can even get some paint and brushes to." Jeongin said as he colored the butterfly in yellow.

"Okay Innie." Taehyun said happily as he finished coloring in his picture. The two finished up with coloring and while Taehyun put away his stuff, Jeongin checked the paper Minho had mentioned. It had multiple phone numbers and contacts. Along with side notes such as maids making/prepping meals and cleaning. While the other part being for when he wasn't at school.

Lunch at 12:30, Nap time at 1:00 snack time at 3:00 and some other things that was for when Taehyun was home while everything past 5:00 was for when he got back from school. 4:30 pick Taehyun up from school, 5:30 dinner homework ½6:00 to 7:00 and 8:00 being his bedtime. Jeongin read it over a few times and took a quick picture before Taehyun came into the kitchen. "Innie can we go to the park?" Taehyun asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, as long as you promise to behave." Jeongin said with a smile. Taehyun nodded and quickly headed off to grab his jacket. He was happy Jeongin was taking him to the park, since he didn't get to go very often.

Jeongin pulled a black jacket out of his bag and slipped it on leaving it unzipped. He grabbed a few snacks for the cabinets and packed them just in case. "Innie I'm ready." Taehyun yelled as he walked over to Jeongin, his jacket half hanging off him as he rushed into the living room. Jeongin gave a small laugh and helped him probably put the jacket on before zipping it up.

"Okay let's go." Jeongin said as he grabbed the keys and put his shoes on along with Taehyun who quickly tied them before opening the door.

"Come on Innie." He said exitiedly as he rushed outside toward the car. Jeongin giggled and followed closing the door before unlocking the car. Jeongin got in and turned on the car while Taehyun sat down in the backseat buckling the seat belt.

Smiling Jeongin started the car, buckling up before pulling out of the driveway. "Lets goo Innie." Taehyun yelled out happily as he bounced in his seat. Jeongin giggled and drove down the road. Luckily the park was only a 20 minute drive, and it wasn't far from a few cafes and shops. He parked the car grabbing a few things before taking the keys out. The small boy quickly got out of the car and practically sprinted toward the playgroup making Jeongin laugh as he caught up with the boy.

Taehyun climbed up the steps and ran toward the slide making Jeongin laugh as he sat down on a bench and watched the younger play with some other children. He smiled as Taehyun played tag with another little boy around his age who laughed and chased him.

After awhile the boy started to get tired, now heading over to Jeongin and sitting down. The other boy already leaving with his mother.

"Innie, can we get icecream?"Taehyun asked with puppy dog eyes as he looked up at Jeongin who giggled before nodding. "Okay." He said as he stood up earning a happy smiled from Taehyun. They walked to a ice cream shop that wasn't far from the park and waited in line until it was there turn. "Okay what do you want?"Jeongin asked as he looked at Taehyun who pushed his bottom lip out as he thought.

"Strawberry." He said with a smile. Jeongin nodded before walking up to the counter. "One Mint and one Strawberry please." He said giving the girl a smile. She nodded and grabbed a cone as she got to work on getting the icecream. When she finished she handed the two cones to Jeongin giving him plenty of napkins as well.

The Omega handed Taehyun the cone making sure he had it wrapped in napkins before doing so. "Thank you." He said to the girl before heading out of the parlor, they sat down outside in the shade. Taehyun practically had icecream all over his mouth the treat already melting a bit. Jeongin smiled and continued to eat the mint icecream. "Innie, your not gonna leave me right?" Taehyun asked as he looked at the older male with pleading eyes. "I promise I won't leave okay?" Jeongin said with a smile. Taehyun nodded before, finishing his icecream.

"I'm done." He said with a big smile, Jeongin laughed and helped clean Taehyun's mouth and hands. He finished his own icecream, throwing away the dirty napkins before standing up. "Alright lets get back."

The rest of the day Taehyun watched TV and played cars. Jeongin looked at the time before heading into the living room. "Taehyun it's time for bed." Jeongin said as he looked at the small boy who pouted. "Can I stay up for a little longer Innie?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Jeongin who gave a small laugh. "You have school tomorrow. How about this you take a bath then before you go to bed I'll read you a story." Jeongin said as he crouched down in front of Taehyun who nodded.

"Wait Innie let me show you upstairs." Taehyun said as he grabbed the omegas hand before pulling him toward the stairs. He led Jeongin to his room pushing the door open and smiling. "Innie I have a bathtub in my room did you know that?" The boy stated with a proud smile as he showed Jeongin the bathroom in his bedroom. It was a medium sized bathroom and was pretty big for a kid but he was practically rich.

"Go find some clothes okay?" Jeongin said as he turned on the water and waited for it to warm. Taehyun nodded and rushed back into his bedroom digging through his dressers before pulling out some pj's.

"Innie I have clothes." Taehyun said as he rushed into the bathroom placing his clothes on the counter. "Okay, can you bathe by yourself?" Jeongin asked as he looked at the boy who smiled and nodded. He left the room leaving the door slightly cracked as he made his way back downstairs to clean up a bit. He wondered why the maids still hadn't arrived yet. Maybe it was the day off he assumed as he put away some leftovers.

He picked up Taehyun's toys from off the floor and placed them in the box, before folding some blankets scattered over the couch.

"Innie, Innieeee." A voice called from upstairs. The white haired male smiled as he headed back upstairs to the bathroom. "Innie, I can't get the shampoo out." Taehyun whined as he looked at the omega who opened the door and popped his head in.

With a small giggle he walked in grabbing the hand held shower head. "Tilt your head back a little." He said as he looked at Taehyun who nodded and leaned his head back before washing out the shampoo. "Thanks innie." Taehyun said with a big smile as he grabbed the conditioner. "I can put it in myself." Taehyun said proudly as he rubbed the conditioner into his hair. Jeongin smiled and washed out the conditioner.

"Okay Innieee I'm done now." The small boy said as he looked at the omega who nodded.

"Let me grab the towel." He said as he leaned over and snatched the towel from the basket and wrapped it around Taehyun as the boy got out of the tub. The boy dried himself off and changed himself while Jeongin helped him dry his hair before he went to bed.

"Inniee are you gonna read a story now?" Taehyun asked as he sat down on the bed getting under the covers. "Hmm which one do you want?" He asked as he looked at the small bookcase. "Oh Oh tue one with the scary dragons and prince!" The boy exclaimed with excitement. Jeongin smiled and grabbed the book before taking a seat on the boy's bed. He opened the book flipping to the first page. "One upon a time there live a princess who—" before he could finish he was cut off by Taehyun.

"Innie you can be the princess, since your pretty." Taehyun exclaimed as he looked at the omega who's face flushed with a light blush as he gave a small laugh. He read through the book stopping every few minutes when Taehyin pointed something out or replaced characters with actual people.

Finally the book ended, Jeongin closed it and looked over at Taehyun who's eyes drooped as the small boy struggled to keep them open.

"Thank..you Innieee." He mumbled sleepily as he hugged his stuffed animal, Jeongin gave a smile before gently pecking Taehyuns forehead.

"Goodnight." He said before standing up and putting the book away before turning off the lamp and clicking the nightlight on before leaving the room.  He headed back downstairs jumping when he heard a voice. "Hey Jeongin."

Jeongin looked over to see Minho who held a smile. "Where's Taehyun?" He asked as he looked at Jeongin.

"Oh I just put him to bed." He said softly as he looked at the older male who blinked in surprise. "Oh okay, well you can get going if you want. I've already transferred you pay for today." Minho said with a smile. Jeongin nodded and gave a boy before grabbing his bag and heading out, saying a quick goodbye to Minho as he left.

His first day wasn't so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 3K 37
OMEGA Lee Felix, a working college student he has been working for lots of job just to make sure that he had enough money for his college tuition dis...
528K 21.7K 40
An Australian Omega moves to Korea, In high hopes of succeeding his career as a professional dancer. What shall happen when he rooms with a new frien...
86.9K 2.7K 15
The bitter scent of anger hung heavily in the 3racha dorm, making Jisung afraid of exiting his bedroom. The omega wondered what might have upset his...
52.1K 1.9K 13
jimin was rejected by his mate 6 years ago. He left the pack and no one has seen him since. what if he is back after 6 years with his son. "P-please...