ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

002

36K 955 713
By miyahangout

real life !

heyangel is streaming Among Us: hi, ily!

"Hello, my lovelies! How are you today?" Aspyn was usually very interactive with her chat, unless she was painting or playing a game like Among Us where she wasn't allowed to look at chat. She thoroughly enjoyed being interactive, and her chat was definitely comprised of more of the nicer, respectful Twitch viewers. Although rude comments were inevitable on the internet, it was rare in Aspyn's chat. And she was very thankful to have found such a kind community.

00:00 | Hiiii babyyy
00:00 | I love you!!!!
00:00 | How's your day? <3
00:00 | I passed my mid-term!

She smiled at chat. Aspyn was told many times that she was people's 'comfort streamer' because of her voice and loving demeanour. She was more than glad that she could shed some light into their lives.

"My day is going well, thank you for asking. How is yours?" She had begun to answer some of the questions as she searched for a song to play. She decided on Lily Pichu's 'dreamy night'. "Congrats on passing your exam! That's very good news!"

She opened up Among Us on one monitor, with Discord on the other. "Rae invited me to her Among Us lobby today, so we're playing with them! I think Tubbo will be there too, so that'll be nice."

00:00 | TUBBO!!!
00:00 | tubbo!! yay!!!
00:00 | karl????
00:00 | ilysm ty for streaming
00:00 | is karl coming??
00:00 | your hair is so pretty!

"Karl's busy, he'll be on Quackity's stream later. Which you all should watch, by the way." Aspyn chuckled lightly while promoting her friend's stream. Compared to hers, Alex and Karl's streams were more hectic and lively. Her viewers seemed to enjoy both— especially when the three streamed together. "Thank you, I'm thinking of dyeing it back to black."

She toyed with the ends of her dyed brown hair— she had dyed it mostly because her mom told her not to, but would never admit that unless you were either Rhea or Karsyn. She spotted people continuing to join the voice call. "Oh, it looks like people are joining the call. Let's goooo."

"Hello!" She cheered when she heard the ping that signalled her connection.

"Hi, Angel! Nice to hear you again!" Sykkuno's familiar voice floods through the bulky black headphones.

Aspyn smiled, "hi, Sykkuno! It's nice to hear you, too!" Sykkuno was always nice to her whenever we spoke, which she became very fond of. She was glad her brother had someone like him in his life.

"Hey, Angel! Haha, get it? Cause your Twitter name is HeyAngel?"

The girl rolled her eyes, shaking her head at the chat. "Hi, Toast." She diverted her attention to the teal character near her.

"C'mon, not even a little laugh?" Toast laughed, attempting to save Sykkuno's attempt of his joke. Sykkuno was grinning behind the palm of his hand, despite the fact that Aspyn couldn't see it.

"She won't even give you a pity chuckle!" Rae exclaimed. Her grin can be heard through her words, "hi, Angel!"

Aspyn continued to greet everyone in the call, out of common curtsey. She met Corpse and Dream, who are two faceless YouTubers, for the first time. She knew of both of them before they exchanged our hello's — she listened to Corpse's music frequently, and Dream is known to be a big Minecraft Youtuber. Plus, they're both Karl's friends. If anything, she was surprised they hadn't met sooner.

She was Crewmate in the first game, much to her relief. She didn't like starting off games with an Imposter round — it would never go well for her.

"Thank goodness," Aspyn pretended to wipe off sweat to her chat in a joking manner. She walked down to Storage in the Polus map, and stopped to fill up her gas. When she finished, she let out a small yelp when she realized someone was standing beside her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Dream said sheepishly as he wiggled his neon green character. He had seen the girl standing alone and approached her while her screen was clogged with her task. He figured he could stay near her as an alibi; that and he didn't mind having some small talk to get to know her better.

She laughed, "it's okay, Dream. You just took me off guard. How are you doing this fine evening— or morning, or night, I don't know."

He chuckled at the girl's rambling, "evening, actually. I'm on the East Coast in Florida." He told her and she hummed. "And it's going well, thank you. How is your evening, morning, night or afternoon going?" He teased as he mocked Aspyn light-heartedly.

She rolled her eyes, grinning. "I'm in the East Coast as well, in North Carolina. My evening is going pretty good, thanks."

The purple and green duo walked together to the far left corner, both of them filling up the gas once more. "Oh! You're Karl's friend, right?" He asked suddenly.

"Yup. You are too, right?" Aspyn questioned to avoid any mistakes with her memory. She was 99% sure he was, but there was also that 1% that she heard wrong.

"Yeah. We play uh, Minecraft together."

"He told me a bit about you," She told Dream, laughing at the small 'uh oh' that had escaped his mouth. "It was all good though, no worries. You won the MCC's together once, right?"

"Yeah, he told you?" He confirmed in a happy tone. He wiggled his character excitedly around her as they walked.

Aspyn smiled at her chat even though she couldn't read what they were saying— and they weren't the typical chat that spammed about someone like Dream. They were instead expressing their excitement of their friendship. Dream was very nice, and he clearly made a very good impression on Aspyn. "No, I watched his stream."

A meeting was then called, multiple voices immediately filling their ears. "IT WAS CORPSE!"

"NO, DON'T DO THAT TO ME, RAE!"

"Well, it could be me."

"SYKKUNOOOO," Rae whined at the boys' statement. Aspyn laughed at the interaction, listening fondly to her friends' interaction.

"It could also be Angel." Karsyn hummed, pointing the blame light-heartedly to his younger sister— like he always had. Aspyn rolled her eyes at her brother.

"It could also be Karsyn." She mimicked him in a child-like manner.

The group laughed at the siblings' typical bickering.

"I'm just sayin'," he laughed, "I haven't seen you for the whole game."

"That's true," Poki piped up. "I haven't seen her either."

"It's not Angel," Dream laughed, sticking up for the girl. "I was with her the entire round. So I guess that clears me as well."

"Uh oh, not the pairs," Toast called out with his thinking expression on. "We need to break up the pairs then."

The meeting went on and Tina was voted off for not remembering where she had been during the round. Although, Aspyn didn't find this as suspicious as it wasn't the first time she played with Tina, and she had a habit of forgetting her placements.

When she later walked into Asteriods and found Dream's dead body, she audibly gasped. Moving her mouse to the report button on her screen, she's about to report when went Toast stabbed her back repeatedly.

"Oh noooo," She opened chat, laughing lightly. "So close, chat!"

00:00 |AWEEE
00:00 | awwww angel
00:00 | what do you think of dream?
00:00 | chat ily
00:00 | angel is so soft <3
00:00 | <3333
00:00 | have a good day angel!

"It's okay guys, we'll get em next time. I hope they win!" She cheered, until chat ratted who the imposters were. "Oh, Karsyn's imposter? Never mind, I take it back!" She mused, a smile growing on her face.

"Dream is great, he was so nice during our conversation."

"Aw, thank you—"

"AH!" Aspyn squealed, physically jumping in her beige chair. Her hand flew to her chest, right over her rapidly beating heart. "Jesus, Dream."

"Hehehe, whoops." He laughed, "that's twice I've scared you now."

00:00 |HAHAHAHHA
00:00 | LMAOOO
00:00 | KEKW
00:00 | AW ANGEL
00:00 | PLSSS SHE JUMPED

"You know, can I take back what I said?" Aspyn said in a teasing manner, she obviously wouldn't. She drummed her fingers on the surface of her desk, glancing at chat ever so often.

"Nope, in fact, I'm posting it on Twitter so that it's official." He replied, and she heard him tapping on his keyboard rapidly. Aspyn laughed as she opened a tab and began searching his username on the social media platform, sharing her screen for her stream to watch as she did so.

twitter!

angel <3 liked
Dream @Dream • 3m
@heyangel just said I'm great and nice, I can die in peace. 😌
💬 🔁 🤍

angel <3 @heyangel • 3m
Replying to @Dream
you keep giving me jump scares, i might take it back
💬 🔁 🤍

karl :) @KarlJacobs_ • 2m
Replying to @Dream
Dream please don't scare away Angel. I like her :3
💬 🔁 🤍
|
angel <3 @heyangel • 2m
Replying to @KarlJacobs_
awwww karl
💬 🔁 🤍

George @GeorgeNotFound • 1m
Replying to @Dream
Who is this and why are they stealing Dream? 🙄
💬 🔁 🤍
|
angel <3 @heyangel • 30s
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
hello, i'm angel! i'm not stealing dream,
we just met! sorry! :)
💬 🔁 🤍
|
George @GeorgeNotFound • 1s
Replying to @heyangel
WAIT YOU'RE SO NICE WHAT
I WAS KIDDING NO WORRIES IM SORRY
💬 🔁 🤍

real life !

"Oh my god— I think you broke my friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.7K 16
His favorite color. The color dream wears almost everyday, because it was the only one George could see properly. George is gone. He went missing a...
26.8K 549 29
Dream and George stuck together during a National lockdown, still friends right? Contains swearing so if you don't like it don't read CONTAINS SMUT...
693K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
94K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...