The Cambridges - BRF Fanficti...

By KiWeasley

•CURRENTLY ON PAUSE• *Many typos and grammar mistakes. I apologize, I'm not a native speaker and I should rea... More

The Cambridges
1. Prince Louis of Cambridge
2. A Royal Wedding
3. Inconveniences
4. James
5. Christening pt.1 - A Royal feud
6. Christening pt.2 - Crisis
7. Christening pt. 3 - Apologies and changes
8. Uncle Harry
10. Eugenie's wedding
11. Secrets and lies
12. Attack
13. Hospital
14. Home
15. Prince Philip
16. Surrogate mother
17. Archie Harrison
18. Trooping the Color
19. Archie's christening
Q/A for the characters?
20. Tokyo 2020?
21. Finding Freedom?
22. Out of here
23. Commonwealth Day
24. Fear
25. Hold Still
26. A year in pictures
27. Now, what?
Announcement

9. Instagram

7.4K 102 14
By KiWeasley

Victoria stared at her phone. She let her thumb move around the screen, reloading multiple times the page, even though there was no need to. She let out a sight and stood up, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"I'll do it." She told herself.

Then she let herself sitting down on the chair again. The Instagram icon with its bright colors was popping on her screen. She has already downloaded it and she only needed to log in, to create an account, and it was done. But she knew she didn't have the permission to. But her aunt had an instagram page, and it bother anyone. She knew it was a different thing. Her aunt wasn't the heir to the throne, and she used her page mainly to keep in touch and promote her charities.

She let out a sight again and stood up, this time with more decision. She grabbed her phone and trotted out of her room, downstairs.

"Mum?" She called entering the kitchen, where her mother was busy cutting some carrots. She was determined, and she knew what she wanted. She just had to say that.

"Hey honey," Kate replied, placing down the knife and wiping her hands in a towel. "What's up?"

Victoria took few steps ahead, sitting on a chair. She placed her phone in front of her on the table, and turned to her mother.
"I need to ask you something," she said.

"Of course," was Kate's reply.

"I thought about it for a long time and I think that it could be nice and helpful, and it could help people to get in touch and feel closer to us, and-"

"What are you talking about?"

"I was getting there, but since you asked- Can I open an Instagram account?" She said the last part so quickly her mother barely heard.

"You want to do what?" The Duchess gave her a side look, dropping the carrots she just cut in a pot.

"It's almost 2019, mum" Victoria continued. "Everyone has one!"

"And you do, too" Kate raised her eyebrow, "It's Kensingtonroyal, and it perfectly does its job, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does but- I want a personal one! I want to follow my friends and see their pictures,"

"And what would you post?" Kate inquired.

Victoria knew it was her mother's main point. She had always been careful about exposing her children and the princess agreed with her.

"Just what I want to." Was Victoria's reply.

"Excuse me?"

Victoria took a deep breath. That was not only her mother's main point, but also hers.

"People want to see us, as much as they can, and if we don't give them pictures they'll get them by themselves. But if we give them more, small glimpses of our lives, carefully chosen by us- it will be great for everyone!" She explained.

Catherine stopped, staring at her daughter. She sighed. "Everything you post - dad and I have to see it. Everything. And I'm going to tell Eugenie, so she can keep a close eye on you. Either this way or nothing."

Victoria's eyes opened wide.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. It turned out to be way easier than what she originally thought. "Is that a yes?" She screamed in an unusual high pitch.

Her mother smiled. "Maybe. I need to talk to your father first."

"Oh my God, yes!" Victoria ran to her mother, wrapping her in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll tell you everything, I'll let Genie watch my profile as much as you want! Thank you!" She screamed again. "Mummy, you're the best." She stated.

"What's going on in here, uh?" In that moment, William walked in, holding a sleeping Louis in his arms. "

"Dad!" Victoria turned to him immediately. "Dad, mum has to ask you something. Mum?"

"Vic, you need to calm down, uh?" Kate gave her daughter a look, a little amused smile on her face. She later turned to her husband. "Wills, our daughter asked to have an instagram profile on her own."

"That's off the table," was William reply. Victoria's hopes crashed. "She's not gonna have any personal profile," he grabbed a biscuit from the table, taking a bite off it. "We've got Kensingtonroyal and that's enough.

"But that's not the same and- aunt Genie is gonna keep an eye on me, it's going to be helpful for... For..." The Princess babbled.

"For what, uh? To help them spy our personal lives and make up stories? What if you accidentally share something private? What if you get in trouble with Grammy? Will she be happy about that?"

"She's going to show us everything she posts," Catherine explained. "Eugenie has an account on her own, I'm asking her to keep an eye on Vic. William, she promised. Times are changing, maybe she's not wrong, maybe it's going to turn out to be a good thing."

William sighed and cleared his throat, placing Louis down. "So," he asked. "Do you have any idea of what will your first post be?"

**

victoria_of_cambridge

🔘⚪⚪

⚪🔘⚪

⚪⚪🔘

victoria_of_cambridge

“The biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved.” -Diana, Princess of Wales

Welcome on my personal profile, I'm so excited to be here and I hope I'll be able to share beautiful work of charities and people.

Victoria

princesseugenie Welcome dearest Vic ❤️ I hope you have a wonderful time here!

jmidy ❤️❤️❤️

***

Princess Victoria lands on Instagram and breaks the record – but her first post is a sweet tribute to her late grandmother Diana

A three slides post and a short caption, that's how a modern Princess breaks records. After opening her Instagram account on Sunday afternoon, Princess Victoria of Cambridge took only six hours and thirty minutes to reach the one-million-followers milestone.
Half the time of the account that previsously held the record, the Vatican's Instagram account, that was opened in 2016 and reached one million followers in twelve hours.
Princess Victoria's account popularity grew especially after its opening was officially announce by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's Instagram with a post on kensingtonroyal.
The choice of the first post was very sweet: three black and white pictures, the last one including Lady Diana, William and Harry. In the first, a newborn's hand held by a girl's hand, that are believe to belong to Victoria herself and Prince Louis, while in the second, two kids holding hands. Once again, even if we can't be sure about it, it's believe to be Prince George and Princess Charlotte's hands.
Within minutes, the Princess received hundreds of warm welcomes by royal fans, charities supported by her parents, and family.
Princess Eugenie commented under her post, as well as James Middleton, Victoria's uncle.
The Middletons' family business, Party Pieces, follows the account.
Most noticeable followers of the Princess are the main accounts of other European Royal Houses, including the Swedish, the Norwegian, the Belgian, the Danish, as well as some personal profiles: Princess Madeline of Sweden, Princess Charlene of Monaco and Princess Marthä Louise of Norway.
It's unknown whether we will see interactions between different Royal Families now that a senior royal has a personal profile, but for sure we're excited about it.

Princess Victoria is on Instagram - see her first post
Victoria of Cambridge on Instagram “The biggest disease of the world is for people feeling unloved”
Victoria and Eugenie - two modern princesses
@jamesmoo00, who hides behind the private account followed by the Princess

***

He promised. And he broke the promise. Those were the only things Victoria could think of, heavily breathing, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she stared at the picture her uncle had just sent on the family group - an ultrasound - with the announcement of her aunt's pregnancy.

"Vicky, Mignonette" William knocked on the door she had shut closed just minutes before.

"What?" She replied angrily, wiping tears. "Don't come in," she threaten.

"I'm not, I'm not. I'm just... James is here, he says you called him-"

Victoria jumped up, hurrying to the door. She opened it, finding herself in front of her best friend.

"May I?" James smiled.

Behind him, William was keeping a close eye on both of them.

"Come in," she answered, forcing herself to smile, and she stepped aside letting James in.

"Guys," William have them a look. "You know, don't you?"

"Sure, Sir." James gave a nod, while Victoria sighed.

"Dad," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm just sayin'. You're a beautiful sixteen years old girl and he's an handsome young man, so-" he grinned, while his daughter closed the door in his face. "Be careful," he added, the voice muffled.

"Gosh, Vic," as soon as they heard William walking away, James wrapped his arms around her best friend. "I came as soon as I saw the message,"

"I-I know," babbled Victoria, clinging her fingers on his shoulders. "T-Thanks. And s-sorry, I didn't want t-to b-bother you today." She added, tears floating down.

The boy kissed her forehead. "We're best friends, aren't us? That's what best friends do - they help each other."

"I could have called Louise but she was b-busy today, I knew that, so I thought of-of you."

"Of course, and that's perfect. I'm here. I didn't get much from the message, though. What happened?" He carefully led Victoria to her bed, sitting on it, and held both her hands.

The Princess tried to speak twice, but both times words refused to leave her mouth.

"Hey, hey," James smiled and wrapped her in a hug, once again. She rested her hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Vic, it's okay. Breath with me, then you'll tell me, there's no hurry. Okay?"

The Princess nodded, taking two deep breaths.

"Great, again. In and out." James took a deep breath, followed by Victoria. "Perfect."

Slowly, she stopped sobbing. "It's- It's-" she tried.

James held her hand, smiling.

"It's for Harry." She said.

With no surprise, James nodded. Victoria's uncle's life had been weighting heavy on her shoulders in the past few months, sometimes leading to episode like the one he had just witnessed, and he hated Harry for that, even though he barely knew him.

"What did he do?"

"He... Lied. And broke a promise." Victoria wiped away a tear. "The uncle Harry I knew growing up would have never done this. Aunt Meghan- Meghan is turning him into someone I don't know anymore."

"Oh, Vic" James held her closer. "Would you like to tell me what he did?"

The Princess took a deep breath. "When I was ten, and mum was pregnant with George, I found out they had told everyone else before telling me" she sobbed. "I was so angry at them that I refused to see them for a whole afternoon. Then uncle Harry promised me that whenever he would have had a child, I was going to be the first person he would have told." She paused. "I know it's a stupid promise made six years ago to a ten-years-old, but it still meant something to me. Clearly, it wasn't the same for him."

She stood up but James grabbed her hand. "Don't you ever say that, it wasn't a stupid promise- There's no such things. There are promises, people who keep their promises and people who break them. If a promise is made, then it means something to someone and it could never become stupid."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure about it. Do you feel like seeing him tomorrow?"

"What?" Victoria turned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, the wedding. They're going to be there too, I suppose."

After a couple seconds, the Princess realized the next day would have been Eugenie and Jack wedding. She had forgotten about it. "Oh," she sighed. "I-I can do it. If I try hard enough, maybe I won't even need to talk to them directly. Not in public at least."

"I'm sure you can do it," James nodded, wrapping once again his arms around her. As they watched outside the window, holding eachother, a blue butterfly flew around the threes, and landed right outside the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
898K 48.2K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
869K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
828K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...