Decisions

By briisk_333

Sequel to "Tough Times". During college, Cheryl realized a change in Toni. Toni was starting to party more o... More

Into The Future
Photo-shoot
We Meet Again
New Beginnings
Exposed News
Attacks
Going Away
Time Passed
Communication
Feelings
Figure It Out
Chilling
Got You On My Mind
Spiraling
Not Again
Clarification
Good News
Sexy Time
Surprise!!
Update
Winner
A Second Chance
The Silent One
A Mess
Release
Rethinking
Anonymous
Detectives
Revealed Part 1
Revealed Part 2
Revealed Part 3
Revealed Part 4
Bad luck
Waiting Game
Almost Here
Bundles of Joy
Celebration
Family
New Life

Split-Up

1.6K 42 181
By briisk_333

⚠️⚠️Mentions of slight Abuse⚠️⚠️

Cheryl's POV

"Damnit Cheryl" Toni yelled as she punched the wall beside her. I gulped in fear, hoping I won't be on the end of any of her hits tonight. "I simply asked you to put Anastasia to sleep at 6 and what time is it" she asked me. "I-It's about 8 n-now" I responded hesitantly.

"Then explain why the fuck I had to put her asleep myself" she yelled. "I'm sorry-" "No, fuck that, go upstairs in the room, you know what to do" she interrupted me. "But Toni it still hurts from last time" I said, hoping that would change her mind. She looked at me, and it looked like something flickered in her eyes.

"Come here" she growled out, and I immediately walked over to her. She gripped me by my throat and pushed me against the wall. "You love me right" she asked sweetly and I just nodded my head.

She removed her hand from my throat and took both my arms and held them above my head. She started kissing at my neck roughly and I shifted uncomfortably. Her hands roamed my body and started to pull down my pants.

"T-Toni please stop" I silently begged. "You like it baby" she asked as her hands went inside my underwear. I felt her fingers roughly push inside me and I cried out.

She elbowed me in my mouth and threw me over her shoulder, bringing me to the bedroom. She locked the door and threw me onto the bed, taking her clothes off. She walked towards me and ripped my clothes off while degrading me with her words in every way possible.

I silently cried as she forced herself inside me, while cradling her head in my neck. "I love you Cheryl" she breathed out and I just screamed in pain at how rough she was going. I just want to die.

I gasped and sat up as I woke from that nightmare. I looked beside me, and Toni laid sound asleep looking the other way. I looked down at my hand to see our hands intertwined together and I smiled slightly.

I let go of her hand, and got out the bed to head to the bathroom. I shut the door and took a new toothbrush out the cabinet to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I removed my clothes to step in the shower.

Yes, if you're wondering basically all the guest rooms have a full bathroom inside them.

I sighed as I turned the water to hot and let it fall against my body. Last night, I actually didn't fall asleep right away, but Toni did. I stayed up, trying to figure out my choices.

Lyria was partially right about how I dated her, because she sort of filled the void that I had in my heart. But truth is I actually fell in love with her as time went by. I hate saying this, but I see a bit of Toni in Lyria sometimes.

She's protective of her loved ones, always makes corny jokes, and shows me love 24/7 no matter where we are, which all remind me of Toni.

I think Lyria is a safe choice for now because not once has she hurt me, but I truly do love Toni. Even after all the shit she put me through my heart still wants her just like back in high school.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the toilet flushing. I slid open the shower door and peeked my head out to see what was up. I saw Toni fix her pants and then stretched while yawning. She sluggishly went to the sink and started to wash her hands.

"Toni you do know I'm in here right" I asked and she jumped a bit. "Huh?? Oh shit sorry, I'll just hurry up and leave. Sorry about that" she explained as she dried her hands and headed to leave.

"Wait can you get me a towel from the closet in the bedroom" I asked before she left and she nodded.

I decided to start actually washing myself when Toni left, and when she came back I turned off the water. She handed me the towel and quickly scrambled to leave the bathroom which made me chuckle.

I dried myself off and then wrapped the towel around my body as I exited the bathroom. "The others are downstairs eating waiting for-" she took in a breath as she saw me and I just looked at her tilting my head.

I then went inside the closet and took a new bottle of lotion ,and lathered my body in it. *Mind you, this is the guest room I always go to when Lyria and I need some space sometimes, so some of my stuff are here.*

I didn't feel like wearing a bra, so I took out a track-suit from one of the shelves and put on a shirt and the sweater. When I was going to put on the sweatpants, I huffed realizing I needed underwear. "Toni is you suitcase in here" I yelled from the closet. "Um yeah it is why" she responded seconds later.

"Can you lend me one of your boxers" I asked her and she said sure. She came into the closet and covered her eyes once realizing I was naked on my bottom half. I wrapped the towel around my area and apologized while taking the boxers.

"Mhm, and that's a new one, because I bought some fresh ones before I came here" she told me still covering her eyes. I put on the boxers and then put on the sweatpants. I brought her hands away from her face and giggled saying "I'm dressed now Toni, and plus it's nothing you haven't seen before".

I left her in the closet in shock and picked my phone up off the beside table. Soon after Toni left the closet and gathered her stuff to go use the bathroom. I scrolled on my phone and waited for Toni to finish doing whatever in the bathroom. When she came out, she only had a sports bra and boxers on.

Her hair was still wet, and some of the water dripped down all the way to her abs. I was looking RESPECTFULLY and watched as she searched through her suitcase for something.

She turned around and said "Sorry, I forgot that the clothes I brought in the bathroom were for Lauren and I's hangout tomorrow so yeah". I nodded and she gave me a shy smile heading back into the bathroom. Minutes later she came out and I let out a whistle which made her blush.

I got off the bed and jumped on Toni's back, catching her off guard. She held me by my thighs and I laid my head on her back, throwing my arms over her shoulder. "Giddy-up donkey, we got people waiting for us" I spoke and Toni chuckled.

She walked out the room and walked down the stairs with me still on her back. Veronica walked up to us when we were at the bottom. Toni let me down and I faced Veronica who looked ticked off.

"You're still with Lyria and you two are doing this shit. Ever since Lyria came down this morning, her whole mood has been off. What happens when she sees how cuddly cuddly you guys are" she whisper yelled.

"It's not like we're kissing each other or whatever, and you're right, we are still together. But I just asked Toni to carry me down, because I didn't feel like walking. This situation or whatever you want to call it is only between Lyria, Toni, and I so please mind your business this one time Veronica" I explained calmly.

Veronica glared at me, but silently walked away. I glanced at Toni who shifted uncomfortably on her feet and I touched her hand making her look at me. "Don't let all of this get to your head. We'll figure it out soon" I told her and she nodded.

We both walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate to head to the dining room. Normani was sitting on Dinah's lap, same for Jughead and Betty. Everyone else was sitting in a chair talking, while Lyria looked zoned out. I walked to her and placed my plate in front of her which made her snap out of it.

She looked at me but didn't say anything which made me sigh. I bent down and took her hands into mine. "Lyria look at me" I said softly and she turned to me. "Come with me" I said as I pulled her out the chair.

I brought her outside onto the patio and we both sat down. Well I actually sat down on her lap, but that doesn't matter.

"I heard you were acting gloomy, what's that about" I asked while rubbing her cheek. "Because I know who you're gonna choose Cheryl, there's no point in waiting for you to give me the answer. I already know it's not the answer I was hoping for".

I held my head down and then looked up at her. "I know you probably think my answer is Toni, but what if it's you" I asked genuinely. She smiled a bit and said "Then I would be really happy, and just see how things go on from there".

I pecked her lips and said "Well I have two options, and you're one of them. Remember I could easily choose you, so don't stress about it too much okay".

She nodded her head and brought me into a kiss, wrapping her arms around me. I then pulled away remembering the others were inside and got out her lap. I held my hand out for her and we both headed back inside.

Hours later

Lauren's POV

We were all at the club right now, because I suggested it since I haven't been to a club in a while. I glanced at Toni and Cheryl who looked tipsy and were all over each other. I looked at Dinah and Normani on the dance floor, and Normani was fucking that shit up as usual.

I looked at Ally who was beside me reading a book with her earplugs in. I don't know how she can even hear them with this loud ass music. Suddenly, Heather came to where Ally and I were, and sat in my lap.

I was shocked, but still wrapped my arms around her waist. It's been like two days since we've met, but I felt some weird type of shit when around Heather. Don't think it's love or soulmate type of shit, because I don't do relationships.

"Why aren't you dancing and shit" she asked in my ear. I shrugged and said "Everyone else is getting lit, and I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen, so I want to be sober". She pouted and laid her head in my neck.

I soon felt her tongue gliding across my neck and I shivered at her touch. "Let's go get some drinks why don't we" she whispered seductively and I agreed instantly. She got off me and took my hand, leading me down to the bar. I smirked watching her sway her hips thinking "This should be fun".

Normani's POV

You know me, I was fucking shit uppp with my baby Dinah and I wasn't playing at all. I was grinding up on her and twerking and everything. I was about to get turnt up to this song until I heard someone call my name.

I payed no attention, because my ears must be broken from this loud ass music. I heard my name again and stood up straight looking through the crowd. I saw someone waving their hand, and I took Dinah's hand dragging her with me.

I reached and realized it was Lauren with Heather, and she pointed towards Veronica, Cheryl, Toni, Lyria and some girl. "Some shit is about to go down over there" she whispered and I nodded heading over there. "Who's ass I have to beat" I spoke taking off my heels.

"That bitch cause she's all over my fiancee" Cheryl spoke pointing at the girl I didn't recognize. "The name's Rachel, and it didn't look like you had a fiancee the way you were all up on that girl next to you" the girl spoke. I slowly put my heels back on, looking at what was going on.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and said "That's just my friend, but who the fuck are you". "I must be Lyria's new fiancee then bitch" Rachel said getting in Cheryl's face. Cheryl raised her hand but Dinah pushed it down.

"Cheryl you have been all over Toni the entire day, but now that someone gives me some sort of attention your angry?!!? You must be a dumbass if you think that makes sense because it doesn't. I told you to make up your fucking mind and tell me, but you want to lie to me saying I have a chance" Lyria spat furiously.

Cheryl was about to speak but Lyria beat her to it. "No, it's simple and obvious. You want Toni and greattt happy for you two. Give me back the ring, you can keep the rest of the shit I bought for you. I'm getting my stuff from your house and staying at my friend's for a while. Don't call or text me saying some shit like you want me to come back or anything. Sorry it has to happen this way, but it is what it is". Lyria then walked away, but the Rachel girl still stayed .

I just stood there not having any clue what just happened. I looked at Cheryl and she looked angry as hell. Cheryl shoved Dinah's hand away and punched the Rachel girl straight in the nose. I pushed Cheryl back with ease and tried calming her down.

"Hey hey listen, it's not worth it. Let's just go home and sort this all out okay" I said calmly and she rolled her eyes. "Listen you can stay and possibly get your ass beat by that Rachel chic, or you can go home and figure out what you want to happen next" I said honestly as I let her go. She huffed and nodded saying "I wanna go home".

I looked behind me and saw Lauren and Heather walking to us, so I walked towards Toni. As I walked closer, I saw she was crying which made me frown. I brought her into a hug and asked whats wrong. "I m-messed up a r-relationship" she sobbed and I rubbed her back.

"No you didn't Toni. Cheryl probably doesn't know how to handle jealousy, and everything just went wrong. This isn't your fault" I explained. "B-but they're a-arguing c-cause of me" she stuttered, gripping my shirt tightly.

"Bubba trust me this isn't your fault. Cheryl is just having issues figuring out what she wants. When we get home, I will make you two talk and be there like I'm a motherfucking therapist. I don't like seeing you sad so wipe them tears baby and be that tough yet adorable Toni Topaz I know".

She lifted her head off my chest and said "Your boobs are comfy" which made me giggle. "Yes I know, Dinah keeps telling me that they feel like soft fluffy clouds" I said which made her giggle this time. I dried her tears and brought her head down to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"We're gonna be leaving soon, so let me find Dinah, Lauren and Ally and we can ride together". She nodded and I threw my arm over her shoulder, walking towards Dinah and Lauren. Lauren finished sorting whatever out with Heather and Cheryl, and then I hopped on Toni's back.

Lauren hopped on Dinah's back, which made me laugh when Dinah groaned. Short little Ally just walked beside us, and Toni held her hand out which made me smile. Ally took it and we all left the club, getting inside Dinah's car.

Ally decided to drive since she had no alcohol in her, and Lauren sat in the passenger's seat. In the back, I sat in the middle, Dinah on the right side and Toni on the left. Toni laid her head on my lap while I laid my head on Dinah's shoulder.

Dinah kissed the side of my forehead and I smiled holding her hand that was in her lap. I closed my eyes as Ally pulled out the club's parking lot. "What a night" I thought.

This chapter felt kinda off or is that just me?🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyways, Cheryl being so close with Toni?

Lyria getting tired of Cheryl's shit?🤭

Normani and Toni?🥰

Next chapter will be better trust me guys. Love y'all❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.8K 43
Cheryl; HBIC at Riverdale High, and Toni; one of the well known geeks at school. Cheryl has lots of girls running after her for her looks, charm, and...
30K 953 21
Six years have passed since Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom decided to mutually break up after high school. Now having moved on from each other, they a...
68.9K 1.7K 31
Cheryl and Toni's marriage is failing and the brunette does something she regrets. Can the couple work things out? This story is mature and isn't a s...