✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 52

19.1K 679 99
By LilaAurora_LA

HELENA

"I am so excited to be here!"

I walked into the mansion with a big smile while looking around.

"Yeah, you are the most excited hostage I have ever had," he remarked with his arms crossed, following me inside.

"Guest and friend," I corrected him, "and you said I was always welcome, make me feel welcome, I want the room next to hers!"

"What about sleeping between us?" he asked me with an annoyed smile. "Can I?" I chirped.

"You cannot," he deadpanned. "What a bad host you are," I muttered, taking the porcelain vase near the entry. It looked really fancy, and expensive.  "A bad host with a great taste."

"Don't touch fragile things." He took the vase from me, putting it back.

"Why? It is not that I'm going to eat it, I am only looking at it, I didn't know money made you that greedy," I told him with a frown.

"Yeah, you won't eat it since you are only eating weird stuff when you're pregnant, but your clumsy ass will sure to break it!" he said, rolling his eyes. "I am not clumsy!" I huffed, looking at him offended.

"Yeah, tell that to all the bullet wounds I got because I had the honor to train your clumsy ass, or have you done it on purpose?" He raised a brow.

"No, it was unintentionally. And I've apologized countless times for shooting you, stop rubbing my nose in it." I sighed.

"Then, admit you are clumsy," he told me with a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"You men are so arrogant, always wanting to be in right!" I went up the stairs.

"And as soon as we're in right, we are arrogant, right? And where the hell are you going?" he asked, following me.

"Yes, and I want to meet Rita, I need the company of another woman after spending twenty minutes with you." I wanted to see the woman Roman fell head over heels in love with.

"Probably in our bedroom, she is there all the time, she doesn't like coming out," he muttered with a sigh.

"I am not even surprised, I'd like to stay in my room too if I had only you as company. Do you also tell her not to touch the things in the mansion or is it just me?" I arched a brow, walking down the hall.

"It's just you, she can destroy the mansion, if she wants. And you're walking in the wrong direction, our bedroom is on the right side of the hall," he told me, and I turned to go to the right side of the hall.

"That's so sweet of you, you idiot should tell her that too, she'd feel appreciated, and is it that door?" I asked him and wanted to open it, but he shook his head.

"Thanks for the advice, and no, there is my office.  It's the second door," he claimed, pointing to the door.

I walked to the door excitedly before opening it without knocking and getting in, which wasn't a great idea — I saw her walking out of the bathroom. She gasped as she noticed us.

"Hello, you have to be Rita, nice to meet you!" I said, walking over to her with a smile as she looked at me confused.

"And you are ...?" she asked hesitantly while looking back and forth between Roman and I. "Another Josefina?"

"Josefina?" I looked at Roman puzzled. "My hooker that your husband killed," Roman mumbled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oh, no, honey, I am not one of his hookers," I told her right away. "What? Hookers?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I was so afraid he would end up with one," I blurted out without really thinking, too happy to finally meet the woman he has fallen in love with.

"There were more Josefinas?" she asked, looking at him with a frown. "I had my hook-ups, but I haven't slept with another woman since we started sleeping together. I only wanted you," he told her, looking at her softly.

It felt awkward to listen to their sex life and relationship — at least I knew how it felt to be the third wheel now, it was cringe, poor Roman, had to endure Antonio and I all these years.

"I will go and get changed," she muttered, bringing me back from my thoughts. I smiled at her, nodding my head, before she walked to the closet.

When she was out of sight, Roman looked at me warningly. "One more word to her about my past life and I will lock you up in one of the rooms!"

"Don't be an ungrateful bitch, I am here for help," I muttered offended. "Help? You sure? Because you are not helping me at all by telling her about my hook-ups!" he said frustrated.

Now when I thought about what I had said in my excitement, he was right. I smiled at him apologetically. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Just don't tell her more about my past," he said with a sigh, and I nodded my head.

When Rita walked out of the closet, his gaze immediately fell on her, and he looked at her with softened features. He was really in love with her. And I hoped they would be happy together.

"I still haven't introduced myself. I am Lena, I am a close friend of Roman, just friends, he only has seen my boobs." I stretched my hand towards her.

She looked at Roman — who glared at me frustrated — shaking my hand. I smiled at him sweetly. "She has babies, I've seen her nursing," he remarked.

"He is a great nanny, I am sure he will be a great father," I claimed firmly. "I am sorry, do you know what he does — or did — for living?" she asked me, letting go of my hand.

"Yeah, that's why he was hired, since my children's father is a successful billionaire and they need protection," I said with a nod.

"I understand." She nodded her head.

"Great, you guys have such a beautiful home with so many rooms, and since I need a place to stay as some parts of my home get renovated, I thought I could stay here for a week or two?" I asked her with a smile.

"No, I don't mind, it's his mansion anyway," she told me with a shrug. "Your opinion matters because it's our home," Roman said, emphasizing the word 'our'.

"Well, then I can for a week?" I interfered.

"You can stay as long as you want," she muttered with a smile. She was really nice, exactly the type of woman I wanted Roman to be with. She was approved. I got a sister-in-law.

But then I wondered if she'd be nice to me too if she knew I was the wife of the man who tortured her. She'd probably hate me.

That was also the reason why I didn't tell her who I was, I didn't want her to hate me, I didn't want her to see me as her enemy, because I wasn't their enemy.

"Great," I squealed, putting my arm on hers before going out on the balcony. "I can tell that we will get along very well, don't you think so?"

"I guess," she chuckled. "We will," I giggled, "but you know what I think? This place needs a feminine touch. Don't hand Roman all the decorating stuff or he will turn this beautiful mansion in a man's cave."

"I am right behind you, and I can hear you, Lena! And could we talk for a minute?" he asked me, sounding a little pissed off.

I turned around to see him leaning against the balcony door, looking at me with a forced smile.

I smiled at him, turning back to Rita. "Excuse me for a second, I will be right back." She nodded her head before I walked back to Roman.

"What?" I asked him as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom. "I don't know, you tell me, Lena," he said, looking at me as if he was about to lose his shit in any second.

"Oh," I said, realising why he was annoyed, "I don't want her to know who I am, she will hate me when she finds out I am Antonio's wife."

"And what makes you think she won't hate you later? When she finds out?" he crossed his arms and arched a brow.

"Because then she will know me," I argued, "I just want a chance to introduce me — as Helena — not getting labelled and hated as Antonio's wife."

"I don't know," he told me, hesitantly.

"Please," I pleaded and pouted like a child, "I have always wondered who the woman you would fall head over heels with would be, don't take me the opportunity to get to know her!"

"She has slowly started to trust me again, I don't want her to hate me again for your lies."

I smiled at him sweetly. "I am not lying, you are my friend and I am renovating the west wing of our mansion! And Lena is actually short for Helena."

He sighed, stroking his chin pensively — probably thinking whether to tell her who I was or not — as I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay," he agreed. "But you don't talk to her about my past, all right?"

"All right, I promise I won't talk about your slut collection," I promised happily. "Helena, I am serious!" he told me seriously.

"Me too! I won't talk about your ... how did Rita call them? Josefinas? I won't talk to her about your past Josefinas! I promise!"

"This won't end well." He groaned, rubbing his forehead as if he had a headache. "

"Relax, everything will be fine." I patted his shoulder. "I got you."

"That's the problem," he muttered frustrated. "Stop whining, go and get my room ready." I heard him cuss as I walked back to the balcony.

"I am back." I planted myself next to her. "What did you guys talk about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, he just asked me which room I wanted to stay in, I took the one next to yours," I smiled, "you can come over if he gets too much."

"You talk like you know him well," she mumbled quietly. "I do, he was the babysitter of my babies for years, if I didn't know him well, I wouldn't trust them to him."

"Where are your children?" she asked curiously. "They stay with their father, don't tell Roman, I had a little fight with my baby daddy, and needed a place to stay," I admitted.

"He kicked you out?" she gasped. "Oh, no," I chuckled, sighing, "he might be an ass, but he loves me too much to let me go — let alone to kick me out — I kind of ran away."

"What? You ran away from your husband?" she asked amused. "Hell yeah," I giggled, "and I won't return until he suffers like a love sick puppy — regretting being an ass."

"Can I ask what he did?" she asked. "Holding secrets from me and when I found out about them, he ignored me," I muttered with shrug.

"Another woman?" she cocked her hear. "No, he doesn't have eyes for other women, he might be an ass, but he is a loyal ass," I smiled, thinking about Antonio.

"Like Roman, congratulation sweetheart, you got yourself an Italian dick for lifetime." I winked at her.

"I don't know if I want it ... he was a dick ... and hurt me a lot," she sighed with a little smile.

"I know it hurts when you get hurt and disappointed by someone you love, but we are all human and making mistakes is in our nature, so is forgiveness."

"Seeing him struggle for me for weeks, I have already forgiven him, but I think we can't have a future together," she muttered, her shoulders sagging down.

"And why is that?" I asked her, not understanding why she thought they couldn't have a future together.

"He doesn't love me," she said sadly.

"You are wrong, he loves you, otherwise he wouldn't risk his life for you," I told her honestly. "I heard he went to the Alessi mansion with a bomb attached on himself to save you."

"I didn't know that he felt a strong bond to us," she muttered, her hand caressing over her stomach, "I felt like I am forcing him to take responsibility, since the baby was an accident."

"If you didn't want a child, why didn't you use protection?" My question made her blush and look down shyly.

"I wanted to, and I also told him that it was risky to have sex without protection, but he told me he was allergic to condoms," she muttered flushed.

"Men are such assholes," I huffed, shaking my head and looking at her. "He is not allergic to condoms at all, he probably enjoyed it raw."

"He's not allergic to condoms?" she asked me, looking surprised. "Why don't you pull one over his head and see how he reacts?" I suggested.

I guess I thought out loud, dang, I really have to watch my mouth, it always gets me in trouble almost," I said with a sigh.

"Great idea," she agreed, getting up. "Do you have one?" I shook my head. Antonio never used condoms. I was on the pill.

"Since he stopped sleeping around and enjoyed you all bare, I am he isn't short of supply where he keeps his stocking."

"Where?" she asked, her brows dipped down. How innocent — like I was once. But living with men, you learn a lot — from their nasty habits to cunning ways.

"Like all men — in the wallet," I told her, "but I don't blame you, we women are too focused on the money to notice there willy protector."

"Thanks for the advice, I will be right back." She left with a nod.

"Always."

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...