Flames of Eternity // George...

By AccioCedricsdeadbody

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF INTENSE 18+ SMUT SCENES! (+ depictions of consensual sex, violence, crude lan... More

Author's Note
1. Escape From Azkaban
2. The Leaky Cauldron
3. Journey to Hogwarts
4. Divination Class
5. The Boggart
6. Prefect's Bathroom
7. Before the Match
8. Quidditch
9. Gryffindor Tower
10. After Practice
11. The Threat
12. The Burrow
13. Misunderstandings
14. An Unfamiliar Christmas
15. Ravenclaw Tower
16. Calm Before the Storm
17. The Storm
{Author's note}
18. The Letter
20. Uncovering the Past
21. A New Beginning
22. The Summer Apart
23. The Trek to the World Cup
24. The Dark Mark
25. The Quarrel Between Brothers
26. Behind Closed Doors
27. The Black Lake
28. The First Task
29. The Unexpected Gesture
30. The Yule Ball

19. Empty Promises

16.7K 438 1.3K
By AccioCedricsdeadbody

Hi besties, I wanted to start by saying that I love you all so much and that I'm so shocked and incredibly grateful to have hit 200K like what how. Thank you for the ongoing support you've showed this story, your guys' comments have made me want to never stop writing it (not that we're anywhere NEAR the end). Anyways besides that, I made an Instagram @acciocedricsdeadbody. Let me know if you have any suggestions to what you'd guys would want to see on there. 

Song for this chapter ~ Save Your Tears by The Weeknd

Calista's POV

Having let the next few weeks pass without mentioning the letter to George, things had been relatively normal between us. As much as I wanted to confront him about it and have him admit what he had done, the only thing on my mind was making sure I was enough for him—that he didn't need to rely on anyone else but me. Although I had kept my composure and refrained from getting agitated over the letter he had written, on occasion I would slip and let show that something was bothering me; however, it would quickly leave George's mind.

As I now looked up from where I lay in bed, the dorm room empty besides George and I, I realized that hours had passed since I had awoken—it was now past noon. Seeing this, I thought it'd be best that I finally wake him up from his slumber, giving him a small nudge across his shoulder while I began to sit up on the bed.

"George, wake up," I said, before gaining an annoyed grunt from him as he buried his face further into his pillow.

I let out a sigh before turning around to the nightstand next to me where George's wand rested, now grabbing and pointing it towards the bedroom door, and casting both the silencing and locking spell before placing it back down. He had now turned over once more, this time lying flat on his back with his arms stretched out over his head.

Gazing down at his bare chest, my eyes wandered down and lingered on his prominent v-line, his trousers hanging exceptionally low on his hips.

"George," I spoke gently, lowering my head to his neck and allowing my lips to softly graze his jawline before he began to stir again. "Wake up."

As his eyes began to open while he stretched out all four of his limbs, I continued to place teasing kisses along his jawline, my hand beginning to trail down his bare torso.

"Good morning," I whispered, my hand now reaching his crotch where I subtly grazed my hand over him, knowing that he would be extra sensitive this time of the morning. Within seconds, a tent formed beneath his joggers, causing me to bite down on my lip with a small smirk on my face.

"Shit, sorry," he spoke with a raspy voice, his hand reaching down to cover his growing hard-on before I gently pushed it off and began to rub his large shaft with slow movements.

"Let me take care of it," I said, continuing to palm him through his trousers, receiving a small moan from him. "That's what I'm here for."

As I sat up on my knees, crawling to sit in between his legs, I slowly pulled at the drawstring of his joggers, teasing him with how slow I was undoing them. Grabbing onto his waistband, I began to inch the trousers down along with his boxers, his fully erect length now springing out as I pulled the fabric down to his thighs.

I peered down at it, taking notice of his engorged veins and the droplets of precum that now dripped down his pink tip. I wrapped my hand around the head of his dick, spreading his release with my thumb and beginning to twist with a gentle motion, drawing a loud groan from him now.

"You're so eager already," I teased, both my hands now slowly beginning to pump his shaft, feeling it throb beneath my touch. As I continued to sit on my knees with my legs tucked underneath, I lowered my face down to his cock, letting a stream of spit slide down onto it all while gazing at him with doe eyes.

"Fuck," he hissed, now raising himself up so that his back rested against the headboard, propping himself onto his elbows. "Take your top off for me, sweetheart." Without hesitation, I raised my head back up from him and slowly began to peel off my shirt, his hands now gripping both sides of my waist while he watched me strip.

As I let the fabric drop on the floor, George's eyes now began to travel from my midriff, all the way up to my bare breasts, his gaze lingering on them before I continued with my strokes around his rock hard length.

I spit on my hand before placing it around him, wetting his cock yet again, before stroking it up and down—this time with faster, lazier pumps. As his hips began to thrust into my hand with each of my downward twists, squeezing gently every time I reached his base and tip, a loud groan escaped his lips.

"Mmm...fuck...yes."

I moved my head back down to his throbbing erection, parting my lips and sticking out my tongue, where I now began to slap the head of his cock against the flat of it.

"Fuck...oh, god," he moaned, his head dropping back from where he lay propped on his elbows. As I held him by his base, I now licked a stripe just underneath his tip, causing his head to shoot back up as he twitched in my hand.

"Fucking tease," he groaned, as I now dragged my tongue along the side of his shaft. I parted my lips once more, this time wrapping them around the head of his dick, my hands beginning to twist around the base of it, swirling my tongue around what my mouth could fit.

As his moans became louder, they only encouraged me more, now bobbing my head up and down his length, making eye contact with one another again. My mouth parted from his cock, allowing myself a breather for a few seconds, soon going back to teasing him with a few more small laps with my tongue before he swiftly grabbed a fistful of my hair, making me look up at him.

"Are you going to stop teasing me and be a good girl for once?" he asked, gripping my hair even tighter, and nodding my head at him in compliance. As he brought my head back to his dick I parted my lips once more and began to suck him off hard, swirling my tongue around him while making loud slurping noises.

"Oh, god, yes...fuck. Just like that—that's it," he moaned, pushing my head along his length, causing a wet mess to form around my mouth and his cock. He sat up straight now, one fist balancing him on the mattress and the other gripping at my hair.

In one motion, I removed my lips from his pulsing cock, and dragged them along the underside of his shaft, kissing his dick until I got to the base where I began to suck gently on his balls.

"Fuck—fuck that feels so good, Cali," he said between shaky breaths, as I continued to look up at him with wide eyes, my tongue now making its way back up his length. Before I could even place my mouth around him again, George lifted my head once more to look up at him.

"You want me to fuck this pretty little face of yours?"

I bit down on my lip, giving him a quick and desperate nod before he quickly pushed my head down far onto his throbbing cock. My cheeks now beginning to hollow out with his fast movements.

"Fuck...that's it, princess...just like that," he groaned, as my sucking motions now turned into a slobbering mess of my saliva and his precum, his pace becoming quicker and rougher as I moved further down his dick. Moaning as I bobbed my head up and down, I felt him struggling with the urge to push my head down even further, as I now felt him thrusting his hips into my throat where I suddenly began to gag.

I pushed off from his thighs while letting out a loud gasp for air, saliva pooling out of my mouth as I looked up at him with my messy face and hair.

"Make me take all of you," I pleaded, and without hesitation he grabbed my head in both hands and pushed it all the way down onto his cock, gagging and drooling all at once as my throat tried to adjust to his size. He roughly pulled up my head once more, making me look at him with all the mess on my face.

"Are you sure that little mouth of yours can handle it? You haven't even taken all of my cock and you're already choking on it." I soon began to stroke him with both of my hands while he pulled at my hair to make me look at him, his hips slowly thrusting into my hand as he grew desperate for me.

I dipped my head back down to show my willingness, as he now began to make me deepthroat his entire length, pushing me further and further down so that I began to gag again.

"Fuck—oh god...that's it Cali...good girl," he groaned, as I continued to feel his tip reach the back of my throat, yet still nowhere near all the way in. "Look at me."

I struggled to peer up at him all while choking, my eyes now beginning to water from him being so far down my throat. "Are you going to let me cum in that pretty mouth of yours?" he grunted, both of his hands pressing me further down onto him before I gave him a struggling nod with my mouth now stuffed with him.

George now pushed my head all the way down his shaft, so deep that my nose was now touching his pelvis. He kept my head in place, thrusting his hips as far as he could into me before he let out a loud, shaky groan.

"Take it."

As I felt his entire body stiffen with his cock fully down my throat, he held my head in place where I now took all of his cum, the shooting feeling at the back of my throat making me choke.

"Fuck," he hissed, keeping my head there for a few more seconds before releasing his grip. I let out a loud gasp for air, the remainder of his cum dripping down from my mouth and his tip. As I managed to get a hold of my breathing, I lowered my head down to his tip to collect the remainder of his release before letting it pool onto my tongue, letting him see before I swallowed it.

His chest heaved as he sat upright and looked at me, now pulling up his boxers along with his joggers before tugging me by my wrist, pulling me into his chest.

"Great way to start the morning, don't you think?" he smirked, now placing his large hands around the back of my neck, rubbing his thumbs in circles over my throat, all while peppering kisses along my face. I let him do this for a few more minutes before reaching for my top on the floor and putting it back on.

"Why's everyone gone so early anyways?" he asked, leaning his head back down on the bed all while watching me get dressed.

"I don't know, they've been gone for a few hours now," I said, shrugging my shoulders before getting back onto the bed and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Do you want to help me try finding more on that werewolf stuff I was telling you about? I'm sure we could find something in the library."

Ever since the encounter I had that night, the discussion between Professor Snape and Professor Lupin had piqued my interest. It seemed to be the only thing that was keeping my mind at bay when it came to George and the letters.

"You're not still on about all of that are you, Cali? I told you, that man could be a werewolf for all I care. He saved me—wait, did you just say they've been gone for hours?" I nodded my head at him. "Shit, Cali, why didn't you wake me up sooner? It's the last day of practice and Wood's already pissed for all the other ones I've missed this season."

His immediate change of tone set off some kind of spark in me, because he now pulled me off of him and began changing into his clothes.

"Sorry I don't carry your schedule in my back pocket, George...It's funny, I don't remember you being too concerned with Quidditch practice when I was sucking you off moments ago...prick," I spoke with anger, now getting up off the bed to collect my things.

"Is there something you'd like to share with me? Because it seems like you've had something on your mind recently that you clearly haven't been telling me about."

If his condescending tone of voice wasn't enough to set me off, the hypocrisy of what he had just said sure was.

"Fine...seeing as you want to talk about holding information from each other...why won't you talk to me about that night?" He let out an annoyed and frustrated sigh at my question, pulling his shirt over his head as he looked down at me.

"I told you, Cali. I'm just not ready to talk about it. Why can't you respect that?"

"You mean you're not ready to talk about it with anyone except Almira—she's the exception, right?" The expression on his face changed completely, as he now started to catch on to what this was all really about.

"I read your letter, George."

"I—it's not like that...I told you—"

"Why keep it from me then? If it was no big deal, then why not just tell me?"

"Because I knew you'd be upset about it."

"Of course I'd be upset about it. For months I've been trying to be there for you and get you to open up to me...then to find out you've poured your heart out to her...just from a single bloody letter she sent you. I'm supposed to be that person, George, not her."

He now looked down at the ground with a look of deep regret on his face, as well as frustration.

"I didn't want to make you revisit your past, Cali. You've had enough of him to deal with this past year and I don't feel comfortable talking about the things he said to me that night with you...I...I just don't want this relationship to be centred around him. He left and I didn't want us to have to talk about him again...I just...I needed someone to talk to who wasn't you."

His last words hurt a lot more than they should have, as this is what I feared most, George now noticing this by the immediate change of expression on my face.

"You know what I meant."

"So why not talk about these things with Fred, or Lee, or any of your other six siblings..." I began to feel my lips tremble as I continued. "...god, George, why her—"

A sudden banging coming from the other side of the door made the two of us shoot our heads towards it, the doorknob beginning to violently rattle.

"George, open the bloody door right now I swear..." The sound of Wood's voice caused me to sigh out of annoyance, George now walking over to the door to unlock it. Upon opening it, Wood immediately shot the two of us a disapproving glare, the look of rage now apparent on his face.

"Of course, this is why you've missed half of practice...doesn't surprise me in the least."

"I'm sorry, I woke up a lot later than expected...we were up all night studying for finals."

"Instead of standing there and giving me excuses, why don't you hurry up and get changed...I want to see you down on the pitch in ten minutes." As Wood began to head back for the door, George looked at me then back at him.

"Can't you just give me more time, please...I won't be too long," George now pleaded with Wood.

"No, you've already missed an hour today, not to mention all the other times you've skipped this past season...I'm not giving you more time, mate."

George let out a sigh looking back towards me with a look of guilt on his face.

"No," I said, shaking my head at him with my arms crossed. "I want to talk about this now...I've been holding off this conversation for a while and I don't want to wait any longer...and you..." I said, now turning to face Wood who seemed rather unamused by the situation. "Take your mind off of bloody Quidditch for once...he doesn't need the practice."

As if he didn't hear a single word of what I had just said, Wood looked at me with disdain, now putting George in a difficult decision.

"In the end, it's your decision whether or not you want to stay on the team, mate." With one last glare at the both of us, he headed out the door, George now looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Cali, it'll only be another hour...please. I want to talk this through just as much as you do...please." He begged, reaching to grab my arm, but I quickly shook it off.

As much as I wanted him to further explain himself on the matter at hand, I also didn't want to be the one to blame for him getting booted off the team, so I finally concurred with his request.

"Fine."

"Thank you...for understanding," he spoke, guiltily looking down at me and reaching for my face before I pulled away with a visibly annoyed expression on my face. "We'll talk as soon as I get back in an hour, okay? I promise."

Quickly gathering the rest of his belongings, he gave me one last look of sympathy, no longer daring to touch me, before he hurriedly left the room leaving me to be with my thoughts.

My mind quickly went back to our short quarrel, not completely knowing how to feel about his answers upon confrontation. Whether or not he didn't feel comfortable talking about that night with me, he still accepted her solace when he could have sought it with anyone else. Besides that, there was mere mention of his plans to see her this summer and that he had seemed awfully eager about it. Although there was much more to think and talk about, I tried holding off until George and I could have a proper conversation about it.

In order to clear my mind, I instead decided on seeing whether or not my conspiracies of Professor Lupin were true or not. Although it seemed outrageous and highly unlikely, it was the only thing that had distracted my wandering thoughts these past few weeks, and there was no harm in trying to find out.

As I finished gathering my stuff, I made my way out of Gryffindor Tower, now catching myself subconsciously heading for Professor Lupin's classroom. For whatever reason, I thought that if maybe I could be inconspicuous about it, I might get some answers pointing me in the right direction.

I now stood at the entrance to his classroom, lightly tapping on the door and standing there for several seconds before it abruptly swung open, Professor Snape standing before me instead.

"Oh...Professor Snape."

"Yes, Ms.Warrington, what is it?" he asked irritatedly.

"I was just looking for Professor Lupin. Is he here?"

"Professor Lupin seems to be rather occupied today...I've taken over his office hours. What is it that you've come to see him about?" he asked, raising a suspicious brow at me.

"Oh, right...it was just a question about an assignment he corrected...it can wait."

After receiving a rather annoyed look from Professor Snape, I scurried off before he could question me further. Seeing as I had a fair amount of time to spare before George finished practice, I decided on seeking help elsewhere—perhaps Rowan would know a thing or two on werewolves.

***

"I mean, do you really think Dumbledore would hire a werewolf as a teacher? Surely he's too smart to let that go over his head," I spoke, now sitting across from Rowan in the common room.

I had explained to her everything I saw and heard starting from the late night encounter with Professor Lupin and Snape all those weeks ago, all the way up until this point.

"You and I both know how the Headmaster favours the Gryffindors...it wouldn't surprise me seeing as Professor Lupin was probably once his student."

I thought about this intently for a while, sitting in silence and thinking about it until my thoughts went elsewhere, as usual, now looking up at the clock on the wall to realize George should be just about done practice now.

"Thanks for the help Rowan," I said, getting up from the sofa. "I should be going...supposed to meet up with George after practice."

"Wait, before you go, Calista..." Rowan now got up from the sofa and walked towards one of the large bookshelves that sat against the wall of the common room. She pulled from it a large book and opened it to the index, quickly finding the section she was looking for. As I stood there for a few more seconds waiting for her to say something, she peered down at the page intently before looking back at me.

"Say...you said Professor Snape was covering for Lupin today?" she now asked with a rather curious look on her face, to which I quickly nodded my head at. "Tonight's a full moon."

I stood there perplexed, not fully comprehending all this information. The prospect of a teacher, here at Hogwarts hiding something like that—and Professor Lupin out of everyone. As much as I wanted to continue the conversation, my mind remained elsewhere as seeing George right now was more important.

"Thanks for your help again, Rowan...I should really head out now though. I'll see you later."

As we said our goodbyes, I swiftly made my way to Gryffindor Tower, where the Fat Lady gave me a snarky remark as usual before letting me into the common room. Peering around the room, I didn't spot George—only several other Gryffindors including Harry, Ron and Hermione, who now all appeared to be looking down at a letter.

"Hey, guys..." They now all looked up at me, giving me small smiles. "Harry, is practice done yet? George was supposed to meet me here."

"I got out early...urgent matters at Hagrid's," he now lifted up the letter in his hands before continuing. "They should be just about done now though."

"Thanks," I said, before Hermione quickly interjected, now looking at both Ron and Harry.

"We should hurry...before it starts," she spoke, as I gave her a confused look.

"She's right, let's go," Ron spoke up, the three of them all waving me goodbye before departing, now leaving me to sit on the sofa by myself where I now awaited George.

As mad as I was at him, I hoped that he had the best explanation out there for what he had written. I just wanted to be with him, without any complications and arguments—but I knew it to be too good to be true. Of course, every relationship was to have its problems, but lately, I had felt like I had to be extra giving of him, desperately trying to prove myself.

But it seemed that I had only given myself a false sense of hope, as nearly two more hours had passed since he had told me he would meet me, now waiting alone in the common room where I contemplated all my decisions since the beginning of the school year. After each mess George and I had ended up in, I either wound up left in the dark, or hurt.

Two hours

I felt like a complete fool thinking he would even bother showing up, let alone have some good explanation to the letter, almost certain that he wasn't even trying to get out of practice and avoiding me altogether.

I felt my eyes begin to water, before a single tear fell down past my cheek, now quickly wiping it off with the sleeve of my shirt before getting up from the sofa and heading out of the common room without really knowing where I was going.

It wasn't until I spotted Professor Lupin from a distance, seemingly suspicious in his pace, that I now noticed I was walking outside along the courtyard. From the distance our walking allowed the two of us, I noticed him looking down at a large piece of parchment—the same one he had confiscated from Harry that night.

As I now remembered Rowan's mentions of it being a full moon tonight, my curiosity got the best of me as I continued to follow him outside onto the school grounds, towards the direction of the Forbidden Forest. Making sure I kept enough distance between us so that I'd go unnoticed by him, he stopped in front of the large willow tree infamous for its violent behaviour for whoever dared approached it.

"Immobilus," he spoke, while pointing his wand up at the tree, the branches quickly going limp as he cast the spell. Without hesitation, he bent down to where I now saw what looked like an opening at the trunk of the tree, vanishing as entered into it.

I stood there utterly confused at all of this, but I soon noticed the tree's branches beginning to stir, now realizing it would be my only chance if I wished to enter it. With a glance up at the white sphere that was beginning to glow brighter and brighter in the sky, now beginning to get dark, I took my chance and quickly entered the mysterious passage, not knowing what lay past it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.7K 64
Emerald Snow is a Hufflepuff student who is attending Hogwarts. Coming to hogwarts, she thought she'd get the dream experience like her mother and fa...
474 39 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
592K 16.1K 112
"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, problems and potential. She craves nothing mor...
397K 12K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...