i still love you (f.weasley)

By corinnestark

"𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒!" Y/N and Fred have been best friends since Fred's second year... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
READ PLEASE

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

1.4K 34 22
By corinnestark

!smut warning!

"Oh princess, do I have a night planned for us.." Fred said walking through the fat lady's portrait.

Fred and you entered the common room and saw the others sitting on the couch, talking about today's events. "We really need to hang out together more often!" said Hermione snuggling up towards Ron. They got together last year and you were beyond happy for her. You know she started liking him around 6th year and he finally manned up and did something about it.

"Hello there, lovebirds." said George looking at you and Fred his eyes switching back and forth between the two of you. "Oh shut it, Georgie." you said taking a seat on the couch.

"Erm.. actually Y/N.. I was wondering if you would come talk to me upstairs? In um private." Fred said scratching the back of his head. Everyone gave Fred a weird look except for Hermione who seemed to know exactly what was going on.

You got up the couch and started up the stairs to Fred's dorm, "I'll see you later, guys. Goodnight!" You went up the stairs and waited for Fred at his door.

"Um Hermione could you fill George in real quick?" asked Fred still nervous as hell. "Yeah no problem Fred. Go up to Y/N!!" she said winking at him.

"Okay. Thank you Granger!" he said running up the stairs to meet you.

"Granger I swear if you don't let me in on whatever bloody secret-" George started but Hermione leaned into his ear and whispered "He's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend."

"AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME?!" George yelled standing from the couch. "Shut it! He didn't want anyone to know." she said grabbing George's arm and making him sit back down.

He grumpily crossed his hands over his chest and said "He still could have told me."

"GEORGE WEASLEY. I WILL BLOODY MURDER YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." Hermione had yelled forgetting that Ron and Harry were still on the couch watching them.

"Right. Sorry Granger." he said sitting back down on the couch. "I- I don't even want to ask." Harry said leaning back on the couch. Ron was curious though and asked George and Hermione constantly what they were talking about "Come on! What the bloody hell was that?"

"We're not telling." said George in a condescending voice. Ron grumpily crossed his hands over his chest and said "Fine."

~~~

"I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, darling." said Fred as he came behind you and unlocked his dorm. "It's okay, Freddie." you said walking into his dorm.

His dorm smelled like cinnamon and gunpowder. Identical to your Amortentia. Strange. Your head was in your own thoughts when Fred grabbed your hands and took you more into the room. "What are you thinking about Y/L/N?" he said looking into your eyes with concern.

"Oh nothing important." you said trying to ignore the fact that Harry was right. Your Amortentia smelled exactly like Fred and his dorm. "Tell me. I don't want you distracted right now." he said knowing that once something is in your head it is almost impossible to get out.

"I'm not distracted Freddie. I'll tell you after, I promise." you reasoned trying to get him to tell you whatever was on his mind. You'd been curious ever since he left with Hermione.

"Okay. Close your eyes." said Fred smiling. "Fred why would I-" you started but he cut you off with a kiss. "Shut up and close your eyes." he said with the biggest grin you had ever seen.

"Fine." You closed your eyes and anxiously waited for Fred to prank you or do something stupid. Fred went to his bag across the room and found the book and acid pops for you. He brought them over where you were standing.

He towered over you and held your gifts in hand. "Okay open them." Your eyes fluttered open to Fred standing over you with acid pops and a book called Master Potions and Spells.

"BLOODY HELL FREDDIE!" you yelled. "Do you um like it?" his voice trailed off as he began to get very nervous again.

You took his hands in yours and looked up into his golden brown eyes, "Freddie. I love them." He let out a sigh of relief and leaned his head against yours. "I wanted to ask you something too."

"Ask away Freddie." you said leaning your head against his. Fred drew in a breath and started "I was wondering if.. you wanted to be um erm my girlfriend?"

Your heart had never been as full as it was in that moment. "I understand if you don't-.." Fred started to say but you cut him off. "Freddie. There is nothing in this world I would want more than to be your girlfriend." you said smiling the biggest smile you could ever have.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Fred smirked and picked you up of the ground. You wrapped you legs around his waist. He kissed you passionately and slammed you against a wall.

He pulled apart from you for a second while kissing your neck, "What..was..on..your..mind?.." he said taking gasps between the times he wasn't kissing your neck. You moaned and started "I think we need to actually talk.. if you wanna.. um hear.." you said moaning in between each kiss.

He set you down and said "Okay tell me now. I know how distracted you get." You sighed and sat down on his bed, "Fred, my Amortentia. It um smells just like you and this room." you said letting out a breath. You were frustrated that Fred has suddenly stopped in the middle of your heated session and it was finally getting good.

"Oh um, well mine does too. It smells like vanilla which is your perfume. Cherries, which is what your hair smells like. And um.. the morning after rain. I know it's weird but it's what I smell." Fred said scratching the back of his head as he did so.

"I love you forever Fred Weasley." you said smiling at him.

"I'll love you forever Y/L/N." he said leaning onto you and kissing you. He pinned you down on the bed and moved his hand to your throat. He gently choked you as he kissed you hard. You were pinned against his bed as he hungrily ran his hands up and down your body.

He squeezed your throat lightly and continued to kiss you deeply. You moaned into his mouth letting his tongue deeper down your throat. He took his hand and slowly traced his way down to your pants. He ran his finger in and out of your waistband. Teasing you whether he was going to take your pants off or not. "Please Freddie.." you moaned his name sending him over the edge.

He quickly ripped you pants off your body along with your underwear. You were already soaking wet because of his choking and kissing you. He took his finger and ran it over your wetness.

"Ah... All this for me? You shouldn't have." he looked at you with a devilish grin and went in with his mouth. He began to trace circles with his tongue on your clit. "Oh Fred.." you moaned his name loudly.

He moved his tongue over your slit over and over again. He suddenly slammed two fingers inside of you. He moved them in and out of you going quicker with each thrust. Your legs started to shake underneath you.

"Fred I think I'm going to.." you said moaning. He placed a hand over your mouth and whispered into your ear, "Darling, I didn't cast the silencing spell. You better stay quiet." His voice only made you reach your climax faster.

"Freddie I don't think I can-" you said but your orgasm took over. Fred wanted to keep teasing you but he knew what the rest of the night would hold. He quickly cast the silencing spell and continued flicking his tongue up and down your clit.

"AHH FREDDIE.." you screamed grabbing his hair and pulling. He leaned down into your ear still fingering you and said "You can do it princess." That sent you over the edge.

You reached your climax and started panting. You gave yourself a second to breath before climbing onto Fred and pulling clothes off. "Ahh I see we're eager now." he said smirking.

You pulled off his boxers and his erection sprung up. "Says you." you said taking your tongue and licking the tip of his dick causing him to moan, "Oh god.."

You ran your tongue up and down his shaft and began to bob your head on him. You sped up and started going very fast. Fred moaned encouragements as you did so, "There you go princess. Just like that.." he moaned and gripped your hair.

You took your hand and cupped his balls causing him to groan. "Fuck Y/N.. You're doing so well." he said pulling your hair in a death grip.

He needed more control. He took your head and gave you a look almost asking if he could do what he was about to. You gave him a nod of consent and he took your head. He slammed your mouth up and down on his cock making you gag.

It seemed the more you gagged, the more it turned him on. He went faster and faster in your mouth. Face fucking you. Your eyes began to well with tears and you choked a little more.

He finally reached his climax and cummed in your mouth. You swallowed every drop. He took his hand and smoothed your wild hair. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Freddie." you reassured.

"Wanna go for round two?" he asked panting.

You gave him a little nod and he slammed his cock into you still panting. He didn't give you time to adjust to his long length so you let out a large moan. Your eyes filled with fear for a second as Fred said he didn't case the silencing spell.

"It's okay baby." he said slamming into you. He railed you against the bed. Your hands gripped at the bed sheets letting out a huge scream. "Fuck.. Fred.." you moaned.

You moved your hands and created nail marks down his back. "Fuck Y/N.. I'm going to cum." he moaned quickening his strokes into you. You both reached your second orgasm at the same time. He released inside of you and made his pace slower.

He slowly pulled out of you and flopped on the other side of the bed next to you. You were both panting and he caught his breath and looked at you.

"I love you forever Y/N."

"I love you forever Fred."

~~~

AUTHOUR'S NOTE:

hello! i hope you all liked this chapter. i've been writing on and off all day. like i said, i am in florida at the moment and it is difficult to write everyday. i am not sure when a new chapter will be out but i hope y'all liked this one. i love you 3000 and don't forget to eat!

-corinne<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 36.8K 68
"You are so pure, and innocent". ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Caleum Harrison always fought back. Never let her guard down. For anyone. What happens when the legendary gi...
1.2M 30.6K 107
"Your dad gave you this?" I nodded, still not looking at the necklace. "Your dad did that to your neck." He stated, matter of factly. "Nod. Yes or No...
333K 6.6K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
707K 14.6K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...