The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue

Valentine's Special

1.3K 55 8
By _VintageSoul

New's Point of View

As I open my eyes, I saw that Tay is not by my side that's why I was wondering where is he. As far as I remember we have a special date today because it's Valentine's Day.

Love is all that matters today because it's Valentine's but where's my Love? Tay.

So I decided to went downstairs and fine is he's there, I saw Gun sitting on the sofa and he's alone so I greeted him.

"Did you saw Tay?" I ask him.

"Yeah he told me that he's busy because he have to fix something important." He said.

Maybe he's fixing our date for later? Maybe he has a surprise?

So I patiently wait at him but we ate lunch already but he's still not here. Even mom and dad are wondering what is he doing and he left without saying anything.

I saw that Mom and Dad doesn't have a clue where did he go and that's somehow suspicious.

I'm alone right now because Gun told me that he has a work today that's why he left already, I want to go with him but I'm still hoping for Tay's surprise.

I tried to text him many times but he didn't even bother to reply, I already called him many times but he didn't bother to answer.

WHAT IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW?!

I called him for the nth time then he finally answer.

"Where are you?" That's the first question the comes into my mind when he answer the goddamn phone.

"I'm with my friends, We're fixing something right now that's important." He said then I heard his friends talking but I can't understand but it sounds serious and really important.

"Really? What time are you going back home?" I ask, I tried my best not to sound defeated. Maybe I can cook something for him, A simple dinner will do right?

"I honestly don't know, It's kind of urgent and really important so yeah. I guess don't bother to wait for me." He said.

"Really? Okay..." After hearing what he said, I can't hide my emotions anymore, I really sound defeated and sad.

So I just decided to watch a movie alone, I want to cry but I don't want to be immature and act like a baby. I have to understand that he's doing something important and it's for his own sake.

I don't want to be so clingy and I don't want to bother him specially that he's doing something important.

He still have his personal life and I have to respect that.

I'm just sad specially that it's valentine's and I have a boyfriend but he's absent today because something happened.

I just some that maybe he can finish that earlier so we can celebrate even if it's simple and kind of late.

Then after an hour I heard that the door open and I saw Tay, He's sweating and he looks really tired.

I was about to welcome him when I notice that he smell different today, He smell like a sweet candy and I know he's not into that smell, I only like that smell and sometimes he complain when I smell like that but now what's happening?

But why is he smell like that?!

"Are you done already?" I ask.

"No I have to pack some clothes because we have to work with it overnight." He said then he went upstairs directly without even looking at me.

I want to cry, I want to shout but I don't want to add to his problems. He looks really stress and tired and I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

Then after a minute he's already leaving with a big bag, he just said goodbye and left already. He's goodbye sounds cold, I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I'm kind of suspecting him.

I just continue watch the movie and when I finish it, I was about to call Mild so I can ask for some advice but she's already calling.

"Hello New?"

"Yes?"

"Are you with Tay right now?" She ask, there's something Off on her tone.

"No... He's fixing something with his friends, why?" I ask Immediately because my anxiety is getting bigger.

"Uhm I'm not sure is he's really the man I saw earlier, but I think he's with a woman right now. I think I saw him with a woman and their at the hotel right now." She said.

"What are you saying Mild?"

"Well I'm with my family right now when I saw him at the lobby, The woman looks young and pretty. I mean she looks younger than us, I know that he doesn't have a cousin that looks like that that's why I called you." She said.

"Can you send me the address of the hotel? So I can go there." I said then she send the address immediately.

That's why I pack some of my clothes so I can go to Mild if ever that my suspicions is true and I went to the hotel directly.

Mild welcome me at the entrance and we went to the lobby directly to ask what room did Tay check in. I told the receptionist that I'm his boyfriend that's why they tell me.

We went to that floor immediately and luckily we easily found where the room is. I doorbell for a couple of times then the door suddenly open and the room looks really dark because the lights are off and I felt that Mild disappear on my back that's why I'm wondering what's happening then the lights suddenly on and the a music start playing.

Then I saw Tay standing there with a flower on his hand.

I walk closer to him and I'm holding my tears as much as I can.

"Happy Valentine's my love." He said that's why I can't hold it back anymore and the tears start falling from my eyes.

"W-what?" I said.

"There's a problem earlier, The restaurant I book last week was refunded because someone book the whole restaurant that's why I panic where should I set up all of this. We contact many hotels and restaurant but It's all fully book because it's valentine's that's why I did my best to find a nice hotel and luckily someone gave me this room." He said.

So that's what he's trying to fix earlier?

"Who's the woman that Mild is talking about?" I ask then he laugh.

"That's Love, Gun's friend remember? Mild saw us earlier and she confronted me right away. Luckily she listen to me and she's now part of the plan." He smugly said.

"I thought...."

"What? you thought I forgot our special date? you thought that I'm having an affair with other girl?" He teasingly said.

"The perfume! how about the perfume? How can you explain that?" I said when I remember what he smell earlier.

"Oh that? That's my gift for you! here." He said and handed me a small box.

"Are you okay now? Are you still suspicious?" He ask.

"Not anymore, sorry for suspecting you. I'm just sad earlier because I thought that we will not able to celebrate Valentine's." I honestly said.

"You think I will let this day done without us having a date?" He teasingly said.

"I think I somehow belittle my boyfriend so I think I should make it up to him." I said and push him to the bed.

Then I start unbottoning his polo and He looks so stun right now.

"My boyfriend puts a lot or effort today so I think I should repay him for all the things he did." I seductively said.

"You like that?" I tease.

"Y-yeah..." He still look stunned.

"You want to receive your reward now?" I seductively ask.

"Yes." He immediately said.

So I aggressively pull his pants along with his boxer and I Immediately suck his erected member.

"Ohh... Newwie..." He moan he aggressively pull my hair and he push my head deeper on his member.

"Calm down Tay, We have a long time to go." I whisper to his ear.

I ravish his mouth my giving him a hand job. I don't care if I can't pleasure myself, What's important for now is Tay.

"Ohhh... Yeah... New... More..." He moan.

Then I came back to his member and I give him a deep Throat.

My throat will hurt tomorrow but eho cares? I want to pleasure my man.

"Ohhh Newwieee... That's it... Deeper!!" He said.

"Don't move, Just relax and let me do my thing. This night is for you Tay so consider it as my gift." I said and continue pleasuring him.

"Ohh New... Fuck... I want more... Give me more." He said and Like a obedient dog, I give him what he wants.

"Oh yeah.... Rougher new... You're doing it right... Ohh yeah..." He moan.

He's moan is like a music to his ears, I want to hear more.

"Yes Newwie... Yeahhh Fuck..." He moan more.

Good thing I clean myself So I slowly put his shaft inside me.

"Ohhhh... New..." He moan as he enter me.

I start to move my hips and I saw the lust in his eyes.

I start to move slowly like I'm feeling the sexual tension between us, It's been a while since we had sex and I admit that I miss him.

I miss his shaft inside me.

"Newwie... you're so hot inside... fuck..." He moan.

I can see that he's sweating and he can also feel the hotness between us but it's just adding to the sexual tension that we both doing.

"Faster Newwie... Oh fuck faster..." He moan and with that, I move my hips faster as I can.

"Ohhh Tay.... You're so hard inside..." I moan when I feel how hard he is.

"Yes Newwie keep what your doing!!! Ohhh Newwieee!!! He moan harder.

"I remember what you want... You want to tie me and do whatever you want to my body, Do you still want that?" I ask.

"Will you let me?" He ask.

"Of course my love, but you have a time... Once It's 12am you have to untie me because it's already over." I said.

Then he suddenly stood up and took his neck tie, He suddenly tie me like a wild animal.

Then he blind fold me with his handkerchief.

"You don't know how much I want to see you like this... Tied and you can't di anything." He whisper to my ears.

I know it's dangerous but at the same time it's thrilling.

Then I'm waiting for the next thing he do, Then I suddenly feel his hands on my nipples.

"Ohhh Tay... You know I'm sensitive there..." I softly said

"Yeah that's why I'm playing with it." He whisper to my ears.

Then I felt his hands on my shaft, He stroke his hands up and down slowly.

"Faster Tay... Please move faster..." I said.

"Beg."

"Faster Tay pleaseeee..." I beg.

Then he move his hands faster.

He open my legs wider and I can feel that he's slowly entering my hole.

"Ohhhh..." We both moan as he enters me.

He start moving faster, I want to hold his back but I know he will not untie me, I have to bare with it tonight.

"Ohhh Tay... Faster... Penetrate me more..." I moan.

"you want this? I like this?" He tease me while pounding me deeper.

"Yes Tay I like it... Please bury it deeper." I moan.

"Beg..." He whisper.

"Please Tay pound me deeper, Please penetrate me more." I beg.

Then he move his hips faster, I can feel the climax that building inside me.

"I'm cumming Tay... I'm near at my climax." I moan.

"don't worry I'm near to... Fuck Newwie your really hot." He moan and he start moving his hips faster.

His movement become more desperate like a wild animal.

"I'm cumming... Fuck Newwie I'm here!!" He said then I can feel his hot cum inside me.

"Fuck I'm also here..." I said and explode on my own tummy.

"Fuck Newwie that's one of a hell sex." He said.

"Are you tired already?" I ask.

"Why?" He ask.

"What? Where not done yet it's just 10 pm." I said.

Then I start kissing him again and with that... I ravish his mouth again.... and you know what happened next... 😉

___

VOTE ON THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW ME :)))

I've been planning to make a special chapter on this story and I think now is the right time to do it because it's valentine's.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT ME ON MY OTHER/FUTURE STORIES.

I'M WRITING AN OFFGUN FANFIC RIGHT NOW AND IT'S ALREADY PUBLISHED SO I WISH YOU WILL ALSO SUPPORT THAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 10
Sometimes people play the same part for too long. It's like they are living in an old skin. They grew accustom to it. And even if it became unbearabl...
96.7K 6.1K 60
Tay and Pete are twin and sons of Vihokratana, meanwhile New and Kao also are twin and sons of Techaapaikhun. These two families are like oil and wat...
38.1K 1.1K 20
All you know is pain you don't know how to care for someone or what love feels like anymore, not after your brother left... what happens when you see...
147 0 12
Even though you are just a lost soul, you are still wandering, looking for one thing: love. Before you died, you're parents and siblings used to trea...