[✔️] Deer-Like Eyes | Tarocha...

By shotarowrowrowurboat

NCT's Shotaro x Sungchan (English) Complete ~~~~ He stared at the other boy's brown, wide, deer-like eyes... More

PLEASE READ (info, character profiles, etc)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
[EDITES] 26 + Vote (not the last chapter btw)
27 + I got tagged
28
29
30
New Book!
31
32

33 [End]

1.1K 58 59
By shotarowrowrowurboat

Warning: I once again do not know legal stuff
I also don't know what family union/reuniting be like lol

February 18, Saturday 2020

[Breaking New!!!] Idol stars Johnny Suh, Lee Taeyong, Nakamoto Yuta, Ten Lee, and Moon Taeil spotted at local colleges soccer game cheering on presumably their dongsaengs.
   On Friday February 17, 2020, five immensely famous Kpop idols were spotted cheering at a local colleges soccer match alongside several non-celebrities friends. It is assumed that both whoever they were cheering on and the group their were with were the participants in there recent reality show NCT World....

   Rriiiiing

   Riiiing

   Riiiiiing

   Riii—

   "Hm, hello?" The Japanese said, voice heavy with sleep.

   "Nakamoto. Suh. Yuta." Pulling the phone away from his ear, Yuta squinted to look at the caller's name. Ah fuck.

   "Heeey... Manager-nim... whatssup? Haha..."

   "I told you to call me Hansol. Now, explain."

   "Explain what?" Did something happen? I mean- I did skip my schedule yesterday... but I had a valid reason!

   "Why you, Johnny, Taeil hyung, Taeyong hyung, and Ten are all over the news for being at a soccer game." Oh... that...

   "Damn it, we wore out masks and cap and everything!" He whined, How unlucky. Behind him, Johnny shuffled around, being woken up from the taking.

   "Who ya talking to?" The korean muttered quietly into his shoulder, quiet but apparently loud enough for the manager to here.

   "Johnny Suh!" Hearing the voice of their manager, the elder of the couple's eyes shot open, "Oh!? Hansol hyung... hahah... whatssup?"

   "I— you know what, never. Just make sure your asses as here at eight AM, you both skipped your schedules –unbelievable tsk– and are behind on photo shoot. See you later." After the elder hung up, Yuta looked at the time. 7:26 A.M

   Johnny, who was looking at the phone as well, instantly shot up, already walking to their closet and picking out clothes. Yuta did the same, gathering clean clothes as he ran to the bathroom to left a quick shower. The two continued their morning routine, but like ten times faster, and more panicky.

February 25, Saturday 2020

   The younger sat anxiously throughout the whole meeting, nervously looking at the two beside him and the worker across of them.

   At last, the three walked out the court office, all three in smiles. As they stood on the steps of the building, Jaehyun turned to Sungchan, a smile on his face as he hugs his nephew, "Welcome to the family Sungchannie."

   Sungchan broke out in an impossibly bigger smile as he hugs back, returning it in a tighter manner. Taeyong came around and patted both his husband and Sungchan on the back, "Welcome."

   Pulling away, Jaehyun suddenly remembered something, a promise he made, "Ah Sungchan-ah... my mom –well, your grandmother– wants to meet you. I promised her she could by the end of the month; I was wondering if you– only if you wanted to, you don't have to, meet her today, like, we could go right now."

   Sungchan thought for moment. I have a grandma... woah. Will she be sweet and caring? Or an old hag? "Okay... then, let's go."

Timeskip brought to you by Haechan's Relay Cam

"I— your mom lives here!?" Stunned, Sungchan asked, looking at the huge gated house.

"Ha, yeah. Sohyun and I grew up here as well." Jaehyun answered. "Oh and, I didn't really plan this ahead of time so, forgive my mom if she like, passes out."

Hm-ing, Sungchan got out the car after the two elders. Taeyong kept a arm around his shoulders as Jaehyun led he two up the driveway and to the front door. Looking around there were beautiful flowers planted, a few little butterflies flying around them. Ahead of them, Jaehyun had knocked on the door, an old woman, perhaps the maid? answered, waving the three inside.

"Jaehyun-ah? I didn't expect for you to come over today. Your mom is in the living room— oh, Taeyongie! You came as well- oh?" The head maid noticed the unfamiliar boy beside the redhead, "You, are?"

Sungchan looked to Jaehyun, who in turn answered for him as he felt a bit nervous, "Mrs. Park, this is Jung Sungchan; he's Sohyun's son..." The old maid's eyes widen in shock, "We came to surprise Mother." Mrs. Park nodded, ushering them inside and leading them to the living room. Sungchan eyes the paintings along the hallway, in awe.

Stopping at one opening, Mrs. Park called out, "Mrs. Jung, Jaehyun and Taeyong are here to see you."

"Oh? Really? Well get them in here!"

Nodding to them, the three passed her as they came into the living room. Getting up from the creme coloured couch, an older woman was walking towards them, her dark brown hair tied. "You guys didn't call me before you came!"

Sungchan grew nervous as he watched the woman.... his, his grandma... give the two older boy a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I would've made dinner if I knew–" Her eyes met his, shocked, with a look of recognition as if she recognized him. He gave a shy smile as she turned to her son, "Is-is he Sohyun's...?"

Giving his mom a yes, the woman came to him, a hand coming I rest on his cheek, "Oh you look so much like her and your dad..."

Swallowing his nerves, he spoke up, "H-hello, Grandma; it's great to finally met you!"

Timeskip brought to you by Jeno's Relay Cam

March 2, Saturday 2020

   "Hey Shotaro," The two we're currently cuddling on the couch, watching some kdrama.

   With his head on top of the brunet's, "Wassup?"

   "Do you ever miss your family back in Japan?" Sungchan asked, cuddling impossibly closer to the elder. "Like, have you ever regretted coming to Korea?" He was curious, leaving everyone you cared about behind to study in a foreign country.

   Shotaro thought for a moment. "Sometimes; I do miss my family at times, but I call them nearly every other day so it doesn't hurt as much." He answered, "Do I ever regret it? No, I don't think I do or ever will. If anything, I'd regret not moving to Korea."

   Curious, Sungchan got up from where he was on the other's shoulder, sitting up straight. "Really? Why?"

   Shotaro looked at him, "Because I would've regretted never meeting you." He continued, "If I had stayed with my family I would've never seen you in the woods that day spray painting-" "That was you?!" "—yes it was, not let me carry one. I would've never seen you in the woods. And then you wouldn't have stolen my wallet and I would've never meet you. You've changed my life a bit, honestly..."

   "How?" How could be have possibly changed a life? Much less Shotaro's?

   "Well, I didn't know what it felt like to fall in love until I met you." He looked to the younger, who, at the words, cheeks flushed red. "Sungchan... I, like you... a lot," Ah fuck, seems like I'm confessing today... I didn't plan on this. "And I don't think I could live comfortably without you. Would you... will you do me the favor and be my boyfriend?"

   Cheeks flushed, words stuttering, Sungchan could only possibly answer in one way. "I– y-yes! Fucking yes!" He threw himself at the Japanese, hugging him tightly.

   After a few minutes of being locked in a hug, the two drew away, looking at each their with huge smiles. Shotaro stared into those beautiful brown, doe eyes that reminded him of a deer, and knew that he would always remember the last three months, and will cherish the years they'll be together.

   Feeling like it's the right time, the Japanese leaned in close, holding the Koreans hand, bringing his lips close. As he neared those beautiful pink lips, Sungchan's doe eyes shut, waiting for the kiss.

RIIIING

   "Yo, Shotaro guess what–"

   "Donghyuck. Will you kindly, fuck off."

   "Well sorr—" Beep, beep, beep. "What?? He hung up on me!" The shocked pudu exclaimed to Mark.

   "And? He's spending the day with Sungchan, you probably ruined a moment." The elder said.

   "A moment? What do you mean– oh... oh. Oh fuck, he's gonna kill me later..."

_______________________

*not edited*

Thoughts?

Probably not the ending y'all wanted, it probably felt rush ya it kinda is cuz I legit have no ideas left so now... here's the end!

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed reading Dee Like Eyes, thank you!
If you have time/if you haven't already, read my Johnyu fic False Tales and my ongoing YuWin fic Hazy Memories

Thank you for you feedback and comments on every chapter:)

Bye, and, stay safe, wear a mask 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 8 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
142K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
14.3K 603 12
MARKHYUCK !completed! haechan was one the edge. his dad was waiting, one wrong move and haechan is dead. would giving up end the pain? while trying...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...