Final Fantasy 7 Harem X Male...

Por Ninneko7

Y/N L/N an ex soldier who wants to work as a mercenary but he suddenly meets two people he hasn't seen in fiv... Más

Info
Harem
Mako Reactor 1
Mako Reactor 1 Pt. 2
Hallucination
Reunion
Money Collector
Making A Name
Catching Up
A Job For Jessie
A Job For Jessie Pt. 2
A Job For Jessie Pt. 3
A Job For Jessie Pt. 4
Mako Reactor 5
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 2
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 3
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 4
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 5
Bodyguard
Bodyguard Pt.2
Saving Kids
Tour Guide
Back Together Again
Madam M
The Tournament
Helping The Market
Dancing King
The Audition
The Sewers
Train Graveyard
The Fall Of Sector 7
The Fall Of Sector 7 Pt. 2
Test Subjects
Feelings
Leslie
Topside
The Stairs
The Mayor
Saving Aerith
Jenova
Hojo's Research
Confrontation
Changing Destiny
Sephiroth
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
A New Member
Old Town
Old Friend
Chocobo Race
Study Of Planet Life
Former Turk
The Captain
Damsels In Distress
Date Night
The Spy
Temple of the Ancients
Black Materia
Just In Time
Serena
Illusions
Escape
Memories
Huge Materia
Hojo's Secret
Saving the Planet
Living Legacy
Three Years Later
Advent Children
Advent Children Pt.2
Advent Children Pt.3
Advent Children Pt.4
Finale
Thank You

Disguise

1.6K 37 11
Por Ninneko7

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Aerith, Jessie, Yuffie, Barret, and Red XIII arrived to the town but it looked pretty horrible.

Y/N: What's wrong with this? It's so run-down.

Tifa: Y/N, don't say that out loud. You could make some of the towns folk mad.

Aerith: Hey, is that girl playing with a dolphin?

But suddenly the ground started shaking.

Yuffie: W-Whoa!

Suddenly a fish monster came towards the girl. The girl got dragged into the water.

Cloudia: Y/N!

Y/N took out his sword. Cloudia jumped on it and he swung her towards it. Cloudia drew her sword and she cuts its head off. Y/N and the others quickly ran to the beach. Cloudia grabbed the girl and she set her down on the sand.

Tifa: You okay?

Cloudia: Yeah, I'm fine.

Jessie: Is she dead?

Tifa: Jessie.

Jessie: What I'm just asking.

Y/N: She's alive but she's just unconcious.

???: Priscilla!

The woman went and she grabbed Priscilla. Y/N and the others walked back up the stairs and all of the towns folk looked at Y/N and the others.

Yuffie: I guess we're heroes?

Aerith: I guess so.

???: Excuse me. Please come.

Y/N and the others followed the lady into a house.

Lady: Thank you for saving, Priscilla. You all mist be tired. If you want to get some rest, stay here for the night.

Aerith: Thank you.

Lady: Make yourselves at home. There are two beds downstairs and most of the beds are up here.

The lady walked out of the house.

Aerith: Want to rest?

Y/N: Yeah. We walked for a pretty long time.

Jessie jumped on the bed. Barret and Red XIII went downstairs. Y/N sets his sword against the wall and he sits on the couch. Tifa sits next to Y/N.

Tifa: You okay?

Y/N: Yeah. Why do you ask?

Tifa: I just noticed something was off about you. Right, Cloudia?

Cloudia: Yep.

Y/N: *sighs* I hate how you two know me so well.

Cloudia: Well, we are childhood friends.

Tifa: Yesterday was your mother's birthday.

Y/N: (smiles) You guys remembered.

Cloudia: Why wouldn't we? We celebrated her birthday together all the time.

Y/N: Right.

Tifa: Hey, maybe after all of this is over. Why don't we go visit her?

Cloudia: Yeah. We should.

Yuffie: Visit who?

Aerith: Yuffie, you ruined their moment.

Yuffie: Oh, sorry. What was she like?

Y/N: She was random at times... but she was a loving person. You couldn't hate her at all. But there are times where I wish I didn't go to SOLDIER and I wish I stayed and spent more time with her.

Jessie: Aw... you gonna cry?

Y/N: Shut up. Get some sleep.

Tifa and Cloudia got on their bed and Y/N laid on the couch. Y/N closed his eyes and he slept but he felt someone watching him. He opened his eyes and looked to his left to see Yuffie looking at him. Y/N ignored her and went to sleep.

{The Next Day}

Y/N woke up from his sleep. He looked around to only see Tifa sitting on the chair.

Tifa: Oh, you're finally awake.

Y/N: Where's everybody?

Tifa: Outside. We heard that Priscilla was awake but there's something weird going on outside. Let's go.

Y/N and Tifa walked out of the house. They could hear music playing but Y/N didn't see a band anywhere. Y/N and Tifa rejoined with the others as Priscilla walked out of her house.

Cloudia: You okay?

Prsicilla: Yes, thank you.

Barret: What's that music? It sure sounds lively.

Priscilla: I heard they're rehearsing the reception for the new Shinra president.

Barret: Rufus?! I gotta pay my respects.

Prscilla: Grandpa and Grandma told me this beach was beautiful when they were small. But after Shinra built that city above, the sun stopped shining here, and the water got polluted... I was raised on that story and I hate Shinra so much, I could die.

Aerith: You think Rufus is thinking about crossing the ocean from here, too?

Jessie: Does that mean Sephiroth crossed the ocean too?

Red XIII: Y/N, didn't you finish Rufus off?

Y/N: No, he got away before I could.

Barret: We gotta get to the town up there. Maybe we could climb the tower?

Prscilla: No, no! There's a high voltage current running underneath the tower. Don't wander near it, it's dangerous. But you might be able to if Mr. Dolphin helps you. Follow me.

Priscilla runs to the beach.

Tifa: High voltage tower...

Cloudia: Y/N, we're leaving this up to you.

Aerith: Yeah, better leave it to Y/N.

Red XIII: We're counting on you, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey! Wait a second!

Tifa and the others all separated from Y/N.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine.

Y/N walked to the beach as he saw Priscilla standing next to the water.

Priscilla: Wait a minute.

Priscilla blew the whistle and Mr. Dolphin jumped really high in the air.

Barret: Now ain't that something! I ain't never seen no Dolphin jump like that!

Priscilla: Pretty cool, huh? When I blow this whistle, Mr. Dolphin jumps for me. Here this is for you, Y/N.

Priscilla hands Y/N the whistle.

Y/N: What am I supposed to do with this?

Priscilla: Just go into the water, blow the whistle, and Mr. Dolphin will jump you to the top of the pole.

Y/N: Jump to the top of the pole?

Priscilla: See that rod sticking out at the top? If you jump just rught, you can climb to the top of the town.

Barret: Good luck, Y/N. If you make it, we'll follow you.

Y/N: And what if I don't?

Barret: See you at your funeral.

Y/N: *sighs* This is stupid.

Y/N went into the water and he blew the whistle. Mr. Dolphin then swam towards him.

Y/N: I doubt this is going to-

Mr. Dolphin launched Y/N in the air. Y/N landed on the pole and he looked back down to see Barret and Priscilla waving at him.

Y/N: It worked.

Y/N then climbed on the ladder. He climbed to the top to see a giant aircraft. Y/N quickly got on the platform and ran past the aircraft. Y/N jumps down to the platform below him and he runs inside the building. As he went through the door three officers came running out if the room and they ran past Y/N.

???: Hey! You still dressed like that?! Come here!

He grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged him into the locker room.

???: Today's the big day when we welcome President Rufus! Hurry up and change!

Y/N went to the locker and he saw the Shinra uniform. He grabbed it and went into the changing room.

Y/N's (thoughts): He's probably a Commander if he's this bossy. Which I hate. But it's been a long time since I wore this.

Y/N changed into the uniform and he walked out.

Commander: You remember the greeting procedure, right?

Y/N: Yes, sir.

Commander: Good. Now, let's go.

Y/N's (thoughts): I'll just follow what they do.

Y/N and the Commander quickly ran outside of the building. But as they arrived they didn't see anyone.

Commander: Nobody's here! This way.

Y/N and the Commander ran into an alleyway as they saw the soldiers march by.

Commander: Wait, until I tell you to go. Sneak to the back of the line. Don't mess up the row.

Y/N: Yes, sir.

Commander: Now.

Y/N quickly snuck into the back of the line and he marched with the other soldiers. He thought he blended in pretty well. Y/N and the other soldiers reached to the conveyer belt as he saw Heidegger and Rufus.

Rufus: Where's the airship?

Heidegger: The long range airship is still being prepared. It should be ready in about three more days.

Rufus: Even the Air Force's Gelnika? Is the ship ready?

Heidegger: Yes, sir. We'll get it ready quickly.

Rufus climbed into the gondola. Heidegger turned around and laughed as the others did too and you followed. Heidegger entered inside the gondola and it went up.

Soldier 1: What a disaster.

Soldier 2: Heidegger was really irritated.

Soldier 3: The man in the Black Cape's been roaming the city, but we can't find him.

Y/N: Man in Black Cape?

Soldier 4: He showed up two or three days ago and killed a few of our soldiers.

Soldier 2: He disappeared right after that. There's a rumor going around that it was Sephiroth.

Commander: Attention! Dismissed!

All of the soldiers ran away to their stations.

Commander: Hey! You messing with the army?

Y/N: *sighs* Who cares.

Commander: You're lazy! No breaks for you! Get over here!

The Commander hits you on the head.

Commander: This is the military, soldier! Your orders for today are to send off President Rufus at the dock! Meet at the dock! Now!

Y/N and the Commander quickly ran to the docks since he didn't want to blow his cover. He saw two other soldiers already waiting.

Commander: Ten... hut!

Y/N then stood with the two soldiers. Rufus and Heidegger walked through the door. Y/N and the two soldiers then started the formation as Rufus and Heidegger watched.

Commander: Final pose!

Y/N's (thoughts): What?

Y/N didn't know what to do so he twirled his gun in the air like he would to his sword and he went into formation.

Rufus: Very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Rufus and Heidegger walked into the ship.

Rufus: Once the word gets out that Sephiroth's here, Y/N and his friends will show up, too.

Heidegger: We'll crush them as soon as we find them!

Rufus: We can't have them get in our way.

Heidegger: Leave it up to me, sir!

Commander: Dismissed!

The Commander and the soldiers all ran into the building leaving Y/N alone. Y/N quickly ran into the ship and the hatch closes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.5K 713 15
Y/n L/n, a mercenary whose discovered some of his roots and allowed him to use amazing abilities. There seems to be more than meets the eye with him...
8.2K 248 28
Thirteen Sectors. Twenty-six tributes. One Victor. Let the Seventy-Fourth Annual Fantasy Games Begin. (Contains Cloud x Yuna, Paine x Zack and Lulu x...
1.8K 38 13
Cremisi was a wanderer after escaping Hojo. She thought he was gone. She didn't know what happened to him, but she was glad he was gone. The things h...
459 23 5
"You're not going with us (Y/n), it's too dangerous!" "Danger is my middle name..." "No it's not, you told me it's (md/n)?" ...