Just This Once || Erenxreader...

By erensbitchh

°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
[8]
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
[16]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[24]
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue

7

4.9K 157 747
By erensbitchh

Sasha burst into the dorm, flinging the door open.  You and Historia looked up from your laptops and watched as the brunette threw the closet doors open. She began digging through piles of clothes, throwing items over her shoulders that apparently didnt meet her needs. 

You chuckled, and sat up on your bed.

"What are you looking for Sasha?"

Sasha turned around, and seemed to notice you and Historia for the first time upon enetering the room.

"Oh good, you guys are here!" The brunette finally found what she was looking for, and she tossed something to both you and Histora.

"Go get dressed, we'll leave in about 30 minutes!"

You looked at the girl confused, and then turned your attention to the piece of clothing in your lap. You help it up, and discovered it was your favorite black bikini. You looked over at Historia, who was holding a bikini as well, except hers was a light blush color. 

"Um, what are these for?" You laughed.

"Theres gonna be a party at the beach tonight! You two have been studying all week, and I'm sick of going out by myself! You're not allowed to say no, so go get dressed!"

"I don't know Sasha, I have this project thats due on Wednesda-" The blonde began to protest.

"Ymir will be there", Sasha interrupted with a sing song voice.

Historia jumped off of her bed and began to remove her clothes, in order to put on her swim suit. You and Sasha chuckled, as the brunette resumed the search for a bikini of her own. 

You were secretly relieved to be able to go out tonight. Sasha was right, you had been studying all week, and you were sick of it too, so you didn't complain. You lifted yourself off of your bed, closing your laptop, and began to change your clothes.

"So who all is gonna be there?" You asked curiosly.

"Not sure. Jean and Connie invited us, but they did say it would be packed. But get this, they are renting a giant tiki bar right on the beach!"

"You can rent tiki bars?" You asked with a suprised look.

"Babe you can do anything you want, as long as you got the funds" she joked. 

You gave her a laugh as she pulled out a bikini just as skimpi as yours. Her bathing suit was a fiery orange, that you thought matched her personality beautifully. 

You silently wondered if Eren would be there. You hadn't seen the teal eyed boy in over a week, the last time being when you gave him your full name. You had secretly been hoping to see him again in Professor Levi's class, but he missed class this week. Part of you was intrigued by the tattoed boy, and you longed to talk with him again. 

Stop it, you thought to yourself. You're supposed to avoid him. You pushed anymore thoughts about Eren out of your head .

Once the three of you were dressed, you took turns, and examined eachother's bikini's.  Your bikini showed a lot of skin, and was very flattering. Sasha's was just as revealing, but was a slightly different style. Historia's showed a bit of skin too, but her butt had more coverage. 

"Shit y/n, if I wasn't straight I'd probably fuck you right now" Sasha teased.

You gave her a grin, and matched her playful mood. "Look who's talking. Never new you had such an amazing ass". 

The two of you laughed together when you noticed Historia looked a little bit flustered. 

You threw on a pair of black jean shorts, that were so short, that they showed a little but of ass. Then you carefully layered on some gold necklaces, starting with a thin chain, and a few gold pendants, that layed delicatly between your breasts. You didnt bother wearing a shirt, because it was hot outside, and you knew everyone else would be wearing swim suits as well. Sasha had the same idea as you, and only threw on a large graphic t-shirt, that just managed to cover her butt. Historia went for a slightly more modest style, and threw on a pretty lacy top, with a cute skirt. You didnt bother doing anything too fancy with your hair, and you let your h/c waves fall naturally down your back. 

The three of you hastily slipped on some shoes, and started to make your way out the door. 

------------------

The uber dropped the three of you off a few blocks from the beach. You and the girls walked towards the ocean, and knew you had arrived when you could heat thumping music, and see bright colored lights. 

A cool salty breeze blew threw your hair, as you started towards the giant tiki bar. You raised your eyebrows in suprise when you noticed Connie working behind the bar, pouring shots for people. Sasha squealed when she saw Connie, and ran towards him, placing her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?!" She laughed.

Upon hearing her voice, a huge smile painted across Connie's face. He grabbed her hands and spun her infront of him as the pair began to converse. 

Those two need two drop the act and get together, You thought to yourself, smiling while you watched the scene in front of you.

A pair of hands passed over your head and fastened a glow stick necklace around your neck from behind. You smiled, and turned to find Jean looking down at you, a smirk plastered on his face. 

Jean was shirtless, giving you a clear view of his abs and sculpted chest. He was wearing pink swim trunks, and his hair was damp, signaling that he had already been swimming tonight. He too had a glow stick necklace around his neck, as well as two glow stick wrist bands. 

"Hey stranger" you said as you reached up to ruffle his hair.

"Long time no see" he replied, "Wanna go get a drink?".

"Sure"

Jean's eyes stole a glance at your breasts, and then traveled back up to meet your's. He placed a hand on the small of your back, and led you to the bar. 

"Yo y/n! What's up party crasher?" Connie called out teasingly when he saw you approaching the bar. 

Sasha sat perched on the counter beside Connie, and turned to look at you while stuffing her face with maraschino cherries.

"Nothing much Baldie, just figured I'd come and provide some entertainment for another one of your lame parties!" You teased right back. 

"Well I dont know about that l/n, I think if you tried to dance on this bar you'd slip and die, and plus" Connie cupped his hands around his eyes, pretending to look through binoculars, "I don't see Hitch anywhere! Although, I guess Jean could stand in for her..." 

You punched Connie lighly in the arm, as he laughed at his own joke. When you glanced at Jean you noticed a faint blush had crossed his cheeks. 

"Eh, I think Jean and I could put on a better show anyways" you smirked. 

The blush on Jean's face grew, and he reached up to rub his neck, as he let out a flustered laugh.

Connie poured a round of shots, and the four of you downed them quickly, ignoring the burning sensation in your throats'. 

The more you drank, the more tempted you were to explore your surroundings. While Jean and Sasha were engrossed in a conversation, you wandered away from the bar, searching for something to do. You walked past a bonfire, where people were sitting around talking. A large gathering of people caught your eye, and you made your way towards them. You squeezed past a few people, and found a table set up for beer pong. You watched as the game came to an end, and the crowd of people began cheering for the winner. A couple of boys began setting the cups up again, refilling them with beer, when you felt a pair of warm hands rest on your waist. 

"What do ya say l/n, wanna be my partner?" Eren's voice whispered in your ear.

You felt chills go down your spine, and you turned, so that you could gaze into his teal eyes that you had missed. 

"Hmm I don't know Jeager. Think you can keep up with me?" You asked with a smirk.

The boy scoffed, as if you had asked a dumb question. 

Your eyes traveled to his bare chest. You were right in your early assumption that it would be littered with tattoes. He wore his key necklace and it dangled on his chest, glinting in the light of the nearby fire. He was wearing a pair of navy swim trunks, that complemented his lightly tanned skin beautifully. His hair, as always, was pulled into a messy bun, with a few peices falling out around his face, and by the nape of his neck. You couldn't help admiring the way the moonlight shone on his hair.

You smiled up at him, the buzz from the alchohol giving you confidence. 

You allowed him to lead you to the end of the table closest to you. The other side was occupied by Marco and Reiner, who were also both shirtless.

Damn, why did all of these guys have washboard abs?

Reiner grabed the ping pong ball, and the crowd cheered him on, as he raised his arm, lining it up with the cups. He tossed the ball, and it landed perfectly in a cup in front of you. 

Smiling, you lightheartedly picked up the cup, and raised it to your lips as you shook your head. 

You downed the beer as the crowd cheered you on. A little bit of the beer ran down your chin and dripped onto your chest, and you knew Eren was watching. As you put the cup down, your eyes met his, and a devilish grin played along his lips. 

You returned the expression as Eren grabbed the ball, and readied his arm to make the shot.

As the game continued, you realized that Eren was phenomenal at beer pong. Almost every single one of his shots landed in a cup.

As you made the winning shot, sinking the ball into the last of Reiner and Marco's cups, the crowd cheered, and you pumped your fists in the air. Eren gave you a gaint bear hug, but you didn't mind. Many people came up and patted the two of you one the back, and Reiner and Marco took their defeat good naturedly. 

"Damn, y/n" Reiner said, "You're pretty good at taking on two guys at once".

You chuckled and began, "Yea? You know what else I'm go- ".

You stopped yourself before you said anything else. 

Why the hell are you flirting with Reiner?  you asked yourself.

Reiner raised an eyebrow at you, wondering how you had planned on finishing that sentence, but you were saved from answering when a voice rang out, "ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO DO BODY SHOTS?!?!" 

Reiner's attention shifted from you, to the idea of doing body shots, and he walked off with most of the crowd towards the tiki bar. 

You laughed to yourself, glad that you had escaped Reiner. 

You turned towards the ocean and gazed at the sight of the moolight rippling over the water's surface. The sight was truely breathtaking. Another salty breeze blew through your hair, as you felt someone's presense behind you.

"Want to get in?" Eren asked in a soft voice.

You turned around slowly and gave him a questioning look, "Aren't you not supposed to swim at night because of sharks?".

He shrugged his shoulders "I think we'd be fine. Shark attacks are pretty rare anyways. But if you're scared, I guess I can find someone else...", he teased. 

"Pfft, yeah right. Race ya!"

You took off towards the water, and you could hear Eren laugh to himself before he too ran towards the water. 

You reached the water first, the warm water washing over your feet. Eren reached the water's edge right after you, and he looked at you with a silly grin. 

"Beat ya!" You chimed proudly. 

"Oh please! I let you win" he countered. 

"U-huh" you said sarcastically, as you reached down to unbutton your shorts. You slid the zipper down and let the shorts fall to your ankles. You stepped out of them, and kicked them up further ono shore. 

"Take it off" Eren said. 

You gave him a confused, but mildly amused look. "I just did" you pointed to the shorts you had just discarded. 

"That's not what I mean, and you know it"

You raised your eyebrows at him, and when he reached down to pull his swim trunks off, realization crossed over your features. 

"You wanna go in naked?!" you exclaimed.

"What, you've never skinny dipped before?" He asked as he pulled his shorts down, revealing a pair of black boxers. 

"Of couse I have, just not when I'm drunk" you admitted. 

Eren gave you a teasing smile as he began to pull his underwear down. You quickly turned around, to avoid seeing Eren's naked body. He snickered and tossed his underwear onto the beach in front of you signaling that he was fully nude. 

"Comon y/n, live a little" he paused for a moment," look I'll go in, and you join me after you've gotten rid of this". 

You hadn't even notice that he had approaced you, but he pulled the strap of your bikini top off of your skin, and then let it go, causing it to snap back onto your skin. A tiny gasp escaped your lips, and Eren chuckled. You heard him wade into the water, and you turned around.

Eren was waist deep, and he was continuing to go deeper. You gazed at his back for a moment, admiring the way the moon shone on his muscular shoulders. You sighed, and pulled your bottoms off, deciding to undress before he had the chance to turn around. You reached back and unbuckled your top, causing it to fall to the ground. You kicked your swimsuit up onto the beach with your shorts, and took a deep breath. 

Then, you entered the water. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 8
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
119K 3.4K 24
TW: DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE IMPORTANT: SOME PARTS ARE REALLY UNREALISTIC 。 If you think you have mental issues please seek for professional he...
22.3K 671 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
9K 287 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...