Mysterious (mattheo riddle x...

By E06012611

Y/n Ribeiro is a witch that is starting her third year in hogwarts. there she meets a mysterious guy called M... More

announcement
characters
hogwarts express
hogwarts
classes
detention
4th year
confusion
triwizard tournament
merpeople
yule ball
graveyard
end of the year
malfoy manor
death eaters
Christmas
life back to normal 'or not'
defense against the dark arts
common room party
astronomy tower
studies
OWLs
dumbledore army
fight's
jokes
the burrow
marauders map
grades
new character
blood
room of requirement
letter
emotions
hexed
prefect bathroom
conversation
the task
dumbledore's death
grief
ball
dark
death eater classes
unforgivable curses
attack
wizarding war
present

prophecy

11.1K 226 81
By E06012611

My head felt dizzy, I wanted to throw up.

We apparated to an entire black mansion.

Where we were ?

We entered, and it was all dark, the curtains, paintings, everything.

"Where are we ?" I asked theo

"in my house" he responded

I was going to protest something, when he said for me to stay quiet.

Maybe it was because of his father.

He leaded me to the second floor, at his room. It was all in dark colors, black, gray, and some details in dark green. The curtains were closing the window, and it was dark outside.

"Why we are here ?" I asked, "we can't come back to hogwarts, at least not now" he said sitting on the edge of his bed.

What he wanted to say by this ?

I didn't had any place to stay. I had to go back to hogwarts.

"What we are going to do ?" I asked

"I don't know" he said sincerely.

I sat by his side, and rested my face on his shoulder.

The other day I woke up in his bed, still on his side.

"You're awake" he said in his morning voice

"theo we need to go back to hogwarts" I said sitting on the bed

"but dumbledore is going to put us in azkaban"

"maybe, but there's a chance of not" I said concluding, and going to his bathroom.

I got my wand, and said "I'm going, you can come if you want"

"you can go, but don't say that I didn't warned you."

I apparated at Kings cross. It was empty. I bought a ticket, and waited for the time.

I entered the train, it was completely empty. I chose a compartment and sat there.

"Want something dear ?" It was the lady of the cart,

"no thanks" I said, with a fake smile.

The train whistled.

It was time to talk to Dumbledore.

Million endings were passing through my head. I just hoped that he would be comprehensive.

I was now at the castle, I passed through the quidditch field, the classrooms, some of the dorms, and I finally had come to his office.

I looked to the griffin statue.

What was the password ?

I tried every word that came to my mind

'cat'

'griffin'

Everything.

I remembered that one day, I was at his office and he offered me a lemon drop candy, and said that was his favorite.

You know what I'm going to try.

"Lemon drop"

the griffin moved to the side allowing me to see a giant staircase in a circular shape.

I was now at the door to his office. I gave a deep breath and knocked.

It was open.

I entered the giant room.

It had two big wide windows with red curtains, that were at the side to let the sun enter.

And an old tapestry.

The talking hat, and suddenly

"oh hello miss Ribeiro, Dumbledore was waiting for you"

what ?

Dumbledore knew that I was coming ?

I was confused.

"Hello miss Ribeiro"

I jumped

"I'm sorry the door was open so I entered" I was trying to explain everything the fast as I could,

"don't worry take a seat" he said calmly,

he was inviting a death eater to seat ?

As he ok ?

I made a confused look but ended up seating.

"Want a lemon drop ?" He asked sitting in his big chair, I refused.

"They are my favorites, but you already knew that, I wonder how you knew the password" he said getting one candy of the jar, then looking at me.

"Sir I'm sorry but I wanted to ask you something" I said looking to my hands

" I already know and the answer is yes"

What ? I was so confused now.

"Um how do you know that, with all the respect"

"ah miss Ribeiro I'm a legilimens"

Was he reading my thoughts ?

That b-

"But there is another thing that is bothering you isn't it ?" He said looking to my pocket, I got the small ball out of my pocket and looked.

"Ah there it is"

"do you know what is that miss Ribeiro ?"

I shook my head,

"well this is a prophecy, every witch and wizard has they're own, of course that some are more valuable than others I must say" he started

"they tell you your future"

"but how they tell me sir" I asked,

"we first need someone with the great domain in the art of divination, luckily we have professor trelawney that will help us" he made a movement with his wand that opened a door and professor trelawney was there waiting.

He had everything planned.

"Oh sybill welcome, come seat with us please" Dumbledore said while standing up and showing with his hand the free seat,

"Dumbledore sir than you" she said shaking his hand frenetically.

She was...

different.

She sat by my side,

"want tea ?" He asked

"yes, I would love that, thank you" she said smiling.

Dumbledore made a movement with his hands that made a cup full of tea, and a little plate come to trelawney.

She was drinking her tea.

"Sybill you are here for a proposit. We will need your help if you are interested in helping"

"of course headmaster I will be honored in helping" she said

"we need to know what her prophecy say" he said, I handed the little ball to her.

She got the prophecy and gave a exasperated breath, her eyes had changed color, once dark green were now blue, the color of the prophecy.

She started talking, her voice wasn't breaking and hard to understand, now it was rough, and very clear.

"three loves, everything will be fine until one of them dies, it shall then the heart of a loved one fall, the sun will rise"

she finished talking.

"ok how should I start ?" She said with her normal voice, and her normal eyes.

"I think you already helped us sybill, thank you" dumbledore said,

"oh" she said surprised, she got up from her seat along with me and dumbledore.

she shook his hand, then shook mine and got back to her classroom.

"I hope this answered some of your question miss Ribeiro" he said smiling.

Actually the complete opposite, but I nodded.

I was going to the door when he said

"oh and your boyfriend I mean mister riddle can come back too. See you soon miss Ribeiro" he said rushing.

I closed the door and was going to my dorm. What happened ? What that even meaned ? My head was full of questions again.

I leaned on my bed, and thought for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked please don't forget to vote and comment^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 210 5
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the daughter of King Candy was abandoned by her four friends one year ago when they left the aisle to attend school in Auradon. Their...
303K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
11.5K 416 18
I loved you fearlessly, drank in your touch, smiled just as you smiled at me. Never did I think you would go so soon.
608K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...