to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction ♡
1 ✦
2 ✦
3♡
4 ♡
5 ✦
6 ✦
7 ♡
8 ♡
9 ✦
10 ✦
11 ♡
12 ♡
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 ♡
16 ♡
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 ♡
20 ♡
22 ✦
23 ♡
24 ♡
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 ♡
28 ♡
29 ✦
30 ✦

21 ✦

2.1K 110 26
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

"I can't believe you're making me do this and I'm even madder at myself for letting you do this" I huffed arms crossed sitting in the carriage on a Friday as we rode somewhere that I didn't wanna go.

"Don't pout! This is gonna be fun!" Johnny said cheerily.

"No, it won't I'm technically not even allowed to leave the castle and now you're bringing me somewhere out of the village?" I said

"Stop complaining this place is all the talk with the cool kids it's called a speakeasy isn't that a cool name?" He said I rolled my eyes and sat back and looked out the window the sun is setting Johnny told the guards he was taking me on a special date so of course, they didn't question it.

"I just wanted to stay in my room and eat chocolate cover strawberries and cry" I mumbled fiddling with the ring on my finger.

"That's unhealthy man," he said

"Fine I'll eat carrots and cry," I said he chuckled

"Come on it will be fun consider it your bachelor party maybe you will meet a hot guy and get lucky I'll be your wingman," he said I scoffed.

"There are so many things wrong with that sentence your my fiancé you aren't supposed to tell me to cheat on you,"  I said he chuckled.

"You and I both know this marriage is all for a show as Princes we never get to choose who we actually wanna marry and I'm straight," he said I chuckled Johnny is straight his parents forced him to marry me but when I meant Johnny I realized he is actually very nice guy no mean bone in his body.

"Trust me I know" I huffed

"Come on Yoon be excited! And you look so hot let's just forget about everything and have fun for once" he said I huffed and looked down at my clothes that Johnny made me wear.

"Fine you convince me," I said he clapped and sat back

"Trust me this is gonna be a fun time today we're not princes" he added

"I hope so maybe a little fun could do me good," I said looking back at the window.

Jimin POV

The glass slams down on the bar after I drank it all down the sweet beer coats my tongue it actually tastes like apples so it's not that bad and easy to drink that's why my mind is cloudy.

"Don't you think you should slow down we have been here for an hour and you're already tipsy"
Jungkook said

"Maybe you should catch up! Come on Kookie drink up" I said I'm a giggly drunk.

"Stop acting cute," he said

"Rude I am cute" I said pouting 

"Don't point your pout at me" He said

"Dont know what you're talking about Kookie" I whispered sweetly near his face.

"Shit I know your drunk you only call me Kookie when your drunk," he said I chuckled and moved closer to him on my stool looking all over his face my breath hitting his face he blushed a bit.

"Your so handsome Kookie why don't you have a girlfriend I tell you this all the time," I said poking him.

"I'm not interested in others," he said looking into my eyes I smiled at him he blushed even more.

"Why have a crush on someone? You can tell me I won't tell a soul I promise" I whispered near his ear blowing on it.

"Your breath smells like apples," he said ignoring my question and pushed me back a little.

"This beer is amazing tastes like apples did you try it?" I said

"I can't drink I gotta watch your ass," He said

"You love my ass don't lie" I chuckled winking at him.

"Okay no more drinks for you," he said

"Your no fun I just wanna drink and talk about my feelings but you banned using his name," I said

"The Y word shall not be used tonight or ever," he said I frowned.

"I miss him...he always smelled like roses and peaches he would get so excited when he saw me his smile was so big...now I don't see that smile anymore he's gonna smile at someone else now" I mumbled Jungkook groaned.

"Jimin you guys didn't date that long and he was so cruel to you, in the end, he broke your heart and I hate him for it," Jungkook said

"I don't care I love him,"  I said and sipped my beer again we are in some speakeasy it's like a pub but for younger people on the outside of town, there is a band playing music Jungkook are in the back where the bar is.

"Jimin seeing you so hurt breaks my heart because your fucking amazing and he had you to call his but he let you go so he is a fucking idiot so fuck him," he said.

"Don't talk about him like that!" I spat

"Jesus your so fucking blind and hurts me to see you like this," he said and stood up and walked to the bathroom I huffed and finished my last beer and stumble over to the bathroom to find him.

Yoongi POV

We arrive at the speakeasy 10 minutes ago and I already wanna leave it's really loud and full of drunk 20-year-olds and people dancing all over each other.

We are sitting at a table in the corner Johnny got me some wine with fruit in it I've never seen it before it looks fancy though I take a sip and it's not that bad very fruity.

"This is delicious" I said with a small smiled Johnny smiled and we cheered our glasses.

We sit and drink for a few more minutes and eventually I have to pee so I excuse myself and look for the bathroom

I push my way through the crowd and find the bathroom it's empty so I open a shall and go to do my business.

I hear the bathroom door open and someone walks in they huff loud and I was about finish when they walked in but I hear the door open again.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"

Jimin?

"Nothing Jimin nothing is wrong!"

That must be Jungkook

Why is Jimin here?? I just wanna leave now but I'm stuck it would so awkward if I left now...

"Why are you acting like this and saying mean things about Yoongi?" Jimin said

Me? What?

"Because it breaks my heart to see you like this you shine so bright you light up a room when you walk in and it pisses me off that he took away your light," Jungkook said my heartbeat speeds up

Is that true?

"Jungkook," Jimin said softly I hear footsteps there probably standing right in front of each other.

"Your so b-beautiful Jimin a-and I don't like seeing you not smiling," Jungkook said I decide to peek through the door crack I can see them standing in front of each other Jungkook is holding Jimin's face in his hands.

"I love you Jimin I have for so long I love you so much" Jungkook whispered and I feel tears fill my eyes.

Jungkook loves Jimin?

But Jimin doesn't love him back...

Right?

I really need to leave this bathroom I can't be here anymore I'm not supposed to see or hear this...

But as I'm about to open the door and just ran out I see something that breaks my heart something I wish I would have never saw.

I see Jimin kiss Jungkook

Jimin kissed him

Jungkook looked shocked at first but soon kisses back pushing Jimin against the wall as they kissed deeply and very messy Jimin holds his face while Jungkook holds his waist lifting one of Jimin's legs so their chest touching the kissing is messy but getting heated fast as I see Jungkook trying to take off Jimin's top and Jimin is pulling Jungkook closer then I hear Jimin moan when Jungkook thrusted forward a bit.

ARE THEY ABOUT TO HOOK UP IN THE BATHROOM?!

Fuck no!! I gotta leave right now!!

Right now!!

I swing the door open ignoring my tears they finally stop eating each other faces and snap their heads towards me and Jimin's eyes widen I lock eyes with him then quickly look away.

"I'm S-Sorry" I whispered and dashed out of the bathroom.

Jimin POV

I saw him run out of the bathroom with tears in his eyes and my heart drops out my ass.

"Fuck!" I said and pushed Jungkook off "Yoongi wait!!" I yelled

I ran after him into the speakeasy I searched it with my eyes and see him leaving out the front door I push through the crowd and make it outside he is three feet away from me when I get outside he turns and looks at me and walks faster.

"Yoongi please wait!!" I yelled

"No! Go away!" He spat and kept walking I run and grab his wrist and turn him around.

"Yoongi please!" I said he tried to pull his hand away

"Let me go Jimin!" he yelled

"Wait let me explain," I said he chuckled dryly and looked up at me.

"You don't n-need to explain to me w-we're not t-together you can k-kiss whoever you want," he said

"It was a mistake I didn't want to kiss him," I said Yoongi chuckled.

"S-Sure looks like you did if I don't stop it you guys you t-two would have sex in the bathroom...Anyways I don't care I h-have a f-fiancé he is probably looking for me" he said and tried to walk away I yanked him back "Ow! Stop pulling me just let me go" he said

"I can't!" I said " I can't let you go Yoongi" I added

"Whatever let me go now go back to Jungkook sorry I interrupted you guys," he said trying to pull his hand away.

"Why are you acting like this you broke up with me now your pissed I was kissing someone else when I poured my heart out to you multiple times!" I snapped.

"I'm pissed okay! I'm so fucking pissed and sad and I just want rewind time!" He sobbed

"What do you have to be pissed about!? You're about to marry a prince I should be pissed at you for leading me on!" I said he pulled at his hair I have never yelled like this before I'm just so heartbroken.

"You have no right to be jealous or upset if I'm with someone else when you keep pushing me away each time I reach out to you," I said

"Yes I do.." he mumbled

"Why?" I said he huffed and looked down "Why can't I be with someone else!?" I spat.

"Because I love you!! Okay, I love you Jimin I don't want you to be with anyone else!" he yelled I freeze he also froze and covered his mouth.

"W-What?" I whispered

"Y-You didn't hear that! I didn't say it!" He yelped and covered his mouth.

"I heard it," I said walking closer he shook his head.

"No you didn't" he mumbled and looked down.

I walk closer and pick up his chin "say it again I wanna hear it again" I said he closed his eyes

"Nope I won't fall for your charm get away you evil mastermind," he said I cupped his face softly.

"Look at me baby" I whispered I see his cheeks turn pink.

"N-No," he said with a pout.

"I love you Yoongi" I whispered and kissed his cheek he opened his eyes and grabbed my hand that was on his cheek and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you too" he whispered I smiled so big he smiled back I wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I said he shook his head.

"I'm sorry for yelling as well and saying mean things I didn't mean it," he said I push his hair behind his ear.

"It's fine I'm also so fucking sorry you had to see what happened in the bathroom it was a mistake," I said he frowned and pulled his hand away from me.

"W-Why did you kiss him? Do you l-love him back?" He whispered

"The reason is stupid but I don't love him," I said and held his neck "I love you Yoongi, and only you" I added.

"W-Why did you k-kiss him," he said again " I don't care if it's stupid I need to know why it's really bugging me, and seeing you kiss someone else hurt so much," he said

"W-When he said those words it just felt so nice to hear and for the p-past few days all I wanted to hear were those words and when he said it I just....k-kissed him and I'm drunk if I may add," I said he pouted.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled

"Nothing is your fault flower," I said he locked eyes with me and held my hands again.

"We have a lot to talk about my love," he said and kissed my cheek "Take me away from here Jimin I wanna be with you alone" he added

"Okay baby," I said

———————————————————————————

yoonmin is back! Maybe? :/

This story is actually almost over it's a short one maybe 30 chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.5K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...
2.8K 132 2
Jimin is bored of the royal life, always sitting on a throne and being controlled by his parents. It sucks that he is the first born; he has two youn...
44.6K 707 51
• THE BOOK IS FULL OF ERRORS AND POOR ENGLISH • -> In the process of editing and proofreading it. But there will be no quick update, it will take...
155K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...