TORMENT

By orphicbooks

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ TORMENT | mattheo riddle ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ clover diggory joins hogwarts and falls in love with the wrong boy... More

TORMENT
first day.
detention.
humiliation.
nightmare.
memory.
kiss.
fake love & tears.
dear diary.
his beauty.
kindness.
ball dates.
the ball.
restricted places & thoughts.
sex education.
failed plan.
christmas holidays.
bob replies.
the offers.
bad choices.
marquez brothers.
i love you.
honesty.
caught.
betrayal.
masquerade.
truth or dare.

malfoy manor.

11K 265 1.2K
By orphicbooks

He looked very different to the picture on the daily prophet. He had no stubble and looked extremely well-groomed. Quite handsome really.

I need to stop finding physcopaths attractive.

"Playing spin the bottle? Very enticing, hmm. Let's have a spin." Brandon sat next to Mattheo and reached for the bottle. Not a single person questioned him, but some whispered quietly.

He spun the bottle, the veins in his hands jutting as he tapped his fingers against the grassy ground. The bottle spun and spun then landed on me.

His eyes shot up and everyone in the circle gave each other petrified looks. Mattheo just sat there, seemingly bored at this entire situation.

"You're the new Diggory right?" He smirked, "The mudblood, adopted one."

"I'm a pureblood." I growled. He came closer, crawling through the circle, stupidly yet powerfully.

"Oh yeah? Let me guess . ." He looked to the side for a moment, thinking, ". . Marquez? "

I didn't speak. He doesn't need to know who I am for a stupid game of spin the bottle.

"That's none of your business." He came infront of me and put his hands on my thighs to pull himself closer. Everyone in the circle was still watching, creating more anxiousness for me.

"I assume you've read about me in the papers, I'm not really that bad. Everyone has a dark side, isn't that right, Ophelia?"

How does he know my middle name?

"I have a copy of your family tree actually. Not that it's any of your business." He chuckled, a deep low chuckle that made me shudder.

Another mind reader. Great!

His hands found my hips and pulled me horribly close. I turned my head to the side but he turned me back with a single finger. His deep, green eyes making me lose air.

"I can sense that you're scared of me." He muttered, his finger trailing down my cheek, "There's no need to be scared, sweetheart."

His eyes met mine once again and he glared at me mischievously, smirking sinisterly. I didn't utter another word, I just remembered what Cathy told me:

"Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't pay any attention to him. He's worse than Riddle, I've seen what he's like with other girls, manipulates them into doing horrible things."

He chuckled lowly then pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft yet the flavour of blood somehow seeped through. The metallic tang of a deep red substance entered my mouth. My lips parted slightly as he continued to suck and bite at my bottom lip, making more and more blood go through.

He pulled away, dark red blood covering his lips and I wiped my mouth.

He didn't say anything else, he just walked out of the circle and back into the manor.

"What the actual fuck just happened?!" I remarked and everyone stared into space except Cathy who stood up.

"I need to talk to him." She mumbled and stepped out of the circle but Timmy grabbed her back. He whispered something into her ear then they both entered the manor together.

"Mate he's a fucking vampire." Draco laughed, speaking to Blaise.

I sat there still in shock and noticed Mattheo picking the skin under his nails. He looked nervous, really nervous.

"Sooo, anyone up for a swim?" Draco stood up trying to make everyone a bit more lively.

"I almost died last time I swam drunk so I'm all good." I smiled and Mattheo's eyes shot up.

"We'll keep you afloat." Mattheo said and Draco agreed.

"Okay fine but I don't have a swimsuit." I realised that I didn't bring one with me, well I hadn't thought about it when I was getting things to take.

"Follow me." Draco asserted, signalling for me to follow with this index finger. I followed behind him up the stairs I had seen earlier.

We went through a long corridor which had some more pictures and paintings of the Malfoy family. There were also more ornaments and decorations hung on the walls.

The upstairs had a similar gothic look to the downstairs area and exterior. I really loved the way it had been decorated.

Draco led me into a dark, massive bedroom which had a balcony at the opposite end. He went over to a cabinet and opened the bottom drawer, searching through some clothes.

I leaned against the bedframe as he searched and searched then suddenly stopped. He picked out a black swimsuit which looked like it had never been used.

"Is this okay?" He asked, giving me it.

"Yeah it's great. Who's is it?"

"My mums, it's never been worn though, don't worry."

"Oh it's fine. Thank you." I grinned then gave him a little hug. He kissed me on the cheek in a friendly way and I felt some heat upon them. He began to walk away but I pulled him back. He stopped and slowly turned around, giving me a confused look.

"Fuck, alcohol!" I exclaimed, staring at his lips then those dreaded sweatpants.

"I'm irresistible, I know, darling." He smirked then left the room, this time I didn't pull him back.

Very cocky.

I closed the door and locked it then put on the swimsuit. It was a little bit big on my breast area but I really liked it. Draco's mum has good style, well from this swimsuit.

I put my dress on over it because it would be kind of awkward walking through a party area with just swimsuit.

I went back down the stairs, through the party area, to where the lake was.

The girls and boys were split into two sides. Draco, Blaise, Mattheo and Timmy were stood to one side, all in just swimsuits.

Jesus they're hot.

Then Cathy, Pansy and Astoria to the opposite side. All in bikinis. Just seeing how beautiful they were made me feel somewhat insecure.

I stood in the middle of the two groups not really knowing where to stand. I dropped my dress to the side.

"I shall escort you to the water, Ophelia." Mattheo walked over and took my hand. The three others looked a tad jealous and were talking amongst themselves.

"Why, thank you, sir." I chuckled, curtsying then follower him to the edge of the lake.

"Kinky." He raised an eyebrow and I scoffed.

"Please keep focused on keeping me from drowing." I asserted and he nodded. He jumped into the water and floated near me waiting for me to come in. I sat down at the edge, just seeing the water brought back bad memories but when I turned to see Mattheo waiting for me to join him, being in the water excited me.

"Here . ." He put his arms out and I slowly lowered into them, " . . I've got you."

He wrapped his arms around my meek body and held me near him. I kicked my legs a little bit, but there wasn't much point as his legs were doing all the work.

"Is that okay?" He brushed his wet fingers through his hair, causing his curls to dampen slightly.

"Yes, much better. Thank - "

Timmy started running through the grass and screaming.

"What the f-"

He flew into the air like a cannonball and crashed into the water. A huge splash erupted and water dropped all over us. He swam back up to the surface and shouted, "Woo! That was fucking fantastic. Ooo I alliterated."

Cathy rolled her eyes and joined him in the water. The others also dove in.

"Fucking Morton." Mattheo scoffed, still keeping me close to him.

"That was very interesting." I nodded.

Draco came over and everyone else surrounded us. Blaise eyed Mattheo evily, like he was doing something wrong whereas Timmy shot a smile at the two of us. Mattheo just hissed then looked back at me.

"Who wants a race?" Pansy questioned.

"I wi - "

"That's not a good idea." Mattheo cut me off and I scowled, the others began to swim around, "Remember?" He tapped my arm and I felt the feeling of being trapped underwater, the feeling of thinking that everything is over. When his finger moved away I came back to reality.

"The fuck?" We both said at the same time and his eyes widened.

"Strange." He mumbled, "Can I try something?"

"Okay?" I replied, wondering what he meant.

He closed his eyes and closed a hand my wrist, tightly. I closed my eyes too. For a moment I could feel him kissing me but when I opened my eyes again, he was quite far away.

"Is that a spell or something?" I moved one of his curls out of his eyes and he opened his.

"It's- Well- hard to explain." He looked up, thinking about something.

"Hey." I cupped his face and pulled him down to face me, "Tell me whenever you want to."

"I can't wait to tell you." He groaned.

"We should really go back now, it's getting really dark." Draco remarked and everyone followed him out the water.

"Let's go." Mattheo took my hand and swam with me back to the grassy area. He picked me up and dropped me on the edge then got up himself.

"Follow me!" Draco called us and we all followed him back into the house. There were a few people passed out on the ground but almost everyone had left except our little group.

Mattheo walked towards Draco and they began to whisper to eachother really quietly.

Timmy passed me a towel to dry off and he looked crazily drunk. Stumbling, tripping over every dent in the ground and he kept making a dazed face.

"You know what Malfoy's acting pretty suspicious. A few weeks ago or so he was an absolute dick and now he's nice all of a sudden? What? To be honest, I think it's because they now know you're a pureblood, so they have to be friends with you. The Malfoy's and Riddle's are very into 'blood superiority.' Fucking bullshit." Timmy ranted, not even pausing to take a breath.

"Yes." I replied, just a single word and he laughed to himself.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Timmy asked Draco who was still speaking to Mattheo. He ignored Timmy, still speaking indistinctively.

"Malfoy?" Timmy said in a sing songy voice.

Still no answer.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I shouted over sternly. He shot round straight away and everyone fell silent. I found his full name on one of the paintings so this was my chance to take advantage of it.

"Don't you dare call me that." He growled, "What do you want?"

"Can you show us to where we're going to sleep?"

"Oh yeah, of course." He shook his head lightly as Mattheo gave him an angry look. Maybe it's because Draco snapped at me? Weird.

We followed him up the stairs and down a different corridor, which I hadn't seen before. We stopped at a bathroom then Draco scratched his head, looking at the somewhat large group of people crowded around.

Pansy, Astoria, Cathy, Timmy, Mattheo, Blaise, Draco himself and me.

"Sooo, how should I do this?" He said quietly to himself, "Ladies get changed in one bathroom lads in the other?"

We all looked at eachother awkwardly then nodded.

Draco showed us to our bathroom then the boys to the other. We went inside, it was absolutely massive, the biggest bathroom I had seen in my life. Pansy and Astoria had been flirtatiously looking at Draco the whole time then when they got in the bathroom they frowned.

I picked out some pyjamas from my bottomless bag and Cathy came over to my corner.

"I don't really feel like hanging near them, they look pretty angry." Cathy whispered. I looked over to them and she was right, they looked extremely angry, not just at us but at everything.

I used a spell to put on my clothes, I didn't really feel like getting completely naked infront of two bitchy girls. That's just awkward.

Cathy also used a spell to put her pyjamas on then we left the bathroom quietly. Pansy and Astoria followed behind us.

"Bet their comparing their dick sizes in there." Pansy chuckled, pointing at the other bathroom door. I laughed a little bit and Pansy gave me a subtle, kind yet evil glare.

"MINES LONGER!" A voice came from the bathroom and we all burst out laughing. I could tell it was Timmy's voice and Cathy was blushing madly.

"What did I just say?" Pansy smirked and we heard another voice coming from the bathroom.

"You all are pathetic. Really? You're acting like 13 year olds." He said. Mattheo said.

"Sorry dad." Timmy said back sarcastically and I could just feel Mattheo's anger through the door.

I heard the sound of clothes ruffling then the door opened. The four boys came out, three of them looking happy and the other looked extremely bored.

"Very nice conversation you were having in there." I simpered and they all looked into the distance as if nothing happened.

"I'm fucking tired!" Astoria hissed. Draco nodded and walked down the corridor, near the end of it he turned left in a large bedroom with 4 beds.

"Perfect!" Draco exclaimed, "Two people per bed. Oh and rules for my guests . ." He stood in the middle of the room and everyone gathered around, some sitting on the beds, ". .No sex, no loudness when I'm trying to sleep, don't break anything, um- that's it."

"I'll share with you." Cathy whispered and I gladly accepted her offer.

I got into the super king size bed that was nearest to the window and Cathy joined on the other side.

Blaise went with Timmy, Astoria with Pansy. Which left Draco and Mattheo.

"DRATHEO!" I shouted as they looked at eachother, wondering what to do. Timmy cheered from the other bed.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed ad you, Draco." Mattheo muttered quietly, but I could still hear.

"Mate, I'm not sexually attracted to you if that's what you're scared of." Draco replied and Mattheo awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, come on." I groaned as they continued to dispute.

"Look at Morton and Zabini. They're mates and they're sleeping in the same bed." Draco explained.

"We're not 'mates'." He whispered then he said something I couldn't quite hear.

"Fucking hell, Riddle! I'll go to my room, sleep by yourself." Draco hissed.

"All this drama. And for what?!" I chuckled and Cathy still was watching them closely, "The sexual tension is killing me." I said a bit louder and Mattheo growled.

"Good night." Draco left the room, closing the door and turning the light off. Mattheo proudly smiled when he got into the bed by himself, then looked a bit lonely as he saw the rest of us with other people.

I closed my eyes and easily fell asleep drowning into the comfortable matress.

.

MATTHEO RIDDLE !

You deserve this, mother." I screamed, picking up my wand from the table beside me as the foul curly haired monster infront of me dug her nails into my ankles.

She pleaded and pleaded for me to stop but that only drove me to giving her more pain, pain so unbearable that she'd beg me to stop.

"Son, please. I love you!" She grabbed onto my legs, pulling me down to look at her.

"Pathetic." I growled. She cried, salty tears that poured onto the hard marble ground below us, "You'll never love me and I'll never love you, or anyone in that matter. Remember what you told me, those years ago? That day when you tortured me into insanity - "

"I didn't mean any of that, I never meant to - "

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted.

I didn't even think twice. I saw her body covered with a flash of green as it ascended into the air then smashed back down onto the table beside me.

I killed my mother on boxing day. And I don't feel guilty at all.

.

CLOVER DIGGORY !

I awoke.

My body covered by a thick sweat, I couldn't even comprehend the dream I had experienced. My eyelids batted as I looked around the room. I thought I had died.

Mattheo Riddle called me his mother once again and I couldn't control anything, the words that came out of my mouth weren't my own. Oh, it was terrifying. It felt so real. What if it was?

I saw a bottle of firewhiskey on the bedside table and I drank it all. It was only a quarter full but I needed it to get my mind of things. What the fuck was that nightmare?

I turned back around and saw that Mattheo was eyeing me from the other bed. His eyes evil like the dream, his eyes monstrous. Reminding me of the foul words that left his mouth.

He used his index and middle finger to signal for me to come over to him. I shook my head.

I feel like maybe he put the dream into my mind to scare me. Or it's a memory of his that mixed with mine somehow?

'Come here, now.' He mouthed. I stood up off the bed and trudged over. Everyone else in the room was fast asleep and some were snoring.

"Are you fucking messing with me?" I sat at the edge of the bed with my legs crossed and he bit his bottom lip nervously.

"What?"

"D-Did you? Did you . ." I stopped, my words were jumbling up, "Are you trying to scare me or something, because it is fucking working. You're messed up."

"I don't understand? You're drunk, it's only been 15 minutes since you fell asleep so maybe the drunkness seeped into your dreams somehow." He mumbled, lying as usual.

"Yeah wow! I don't often dream of you killing me!" I shouted, he wasn't able to look into my eyes, "Come on, you're hiding something, I know you are."

"It's not that easy, darling. And anyway, if I tell you know, you're going to forget."

"Good night." I seethed then walked back over to my bed, pulling the covers over my body and closing my eyes.

"Good night." I heard a voice coming from just beside me, but it wasn't Cathy's. I ignored it and tried to think about something nice to dream about.

.

"We're going to miss you mother." Léon muttered, hugging her tightly as I stood around to the side.

"I'm only going to be gone for a week or so, my love." She replied and gave each of us a kiss on the cheek, "You'll be fine with father won't you?"

"Yes, of course." Xav spoke.

"Ophelia, honey?" Father came in the room and went over to mother, "Have you got everything you need?"

"Mhm." She paused then whispered something to father. His face became sorrowful which was a rare expression for him, he was usually bright and happy all the time.

"Bye bye." She smiled then left and closed the door.

Once she had gone it was silent.

Until Xavier of course came up with a prank that would work for just father. I love him very much, but he is very annoying sometimes. Every second coming up with a new prank that we have to be involved in. We end up getting in trouble but I suppose it's worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 16 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
65.4K 1K 45
Bella Lenox is living on borrowed time thanks to a deadly curse. Her godfather Severus Snape encourages her to make the most of the time she as left...
40.6K 570 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
11.1K 224 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...