Beautiful

By Blakeblida

Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. Clarke is angry at Lex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 10

1.7K 69 11
By Blakeblida

Clarke POV

It was about midday. Clarke and Lexa were in Lexa's room. Clarke was sitting on a chair and Lexa was on a couch, sleeping with an open book on her chest. Clarke was drawing Lexa with charcoal.

Clarke looked up and saw Lexa move her head slightly. Clarke looked back down at her drawing. Clarke added to Lexa's hair. Clarke heard Lexa move again. She looked back at Lexa.

Lexa gasped and sat up, making her book fall onto the floor. Clarke moved over to the couch, sitting next to Lexa. She put a hand on Lexa's thigh. "Hey, hey, it's okay, you're okay." Clarke said, as Lexa calmed down. "What were you dreaming about."

"The commanders before me, they talk to me in my sleep. I saw their deaths at war, at the hands of assassins." Lexa said. "They think I'm betraying their legacy. Blood must have blood, has always been the way of our people."

"Because you aren't going to war with Skaikru?" Clarke asked. Lexa nodded. "We aren't letting this slide. We don't have enough information about who the real problem is, Azgeda or Pike and his people." Clarke told Lexa. "Your legacy will be peace."

There was a knock on the door. Lexa got up and saw her drawing. Clarke started to get anxious. "That's um, that's not finished." Clarke said. There was another knock.

"Enter." Lexa said. The door opened, Titus and two guards walked in with a big box.

"I'm sorry Heda. I didn't realize you were busy." Titus looked at Clarke.

"What's in the box?" Lexa asked.

"It's a present for Wanheda from Azgeda." Titus said. "The messenger said this is both proof of Azgeda's loyalty to the coalition and an answer to a yet unanswered question. May I? Open it." Titus asked. Lexa nodded.

The two guards moved to open it. Clarke looked in and saw Emerson. "Emerson." Clarke said. Emerson jumped out of the box and lunged at Clarke, knocking her to the ground.

"Stop him!" Lexa said. The two guards grabbed Emerson. "Get him out of here! Put him into a cage now." Lexa ordered. Lexa moved to help Clarke up. Lexa put her arms around Clarke and helped her up. Once Clarke was up, Lexa kept a hand on her back.

The guards dragged Emerson. "Are you okay?" Lexa asked her, worried.

"Fine." Clarke breathed out. Lexa didn't remove her hand. Lexa looked at Titus.

"Was there a note or anything?" Lexa asked. Titus shook his head. Clarke looked to Lexa. Lexa dropped her hand and Clarke missed the contact.

Two hours later, Clarke walked in, Lexa and Titus were arguing in the throne room. "You are letting her cloud your judgement." Titus told her.

"I thought you were supposed to be loyal!" Lexa said.

"I am, but you are too personally in-" Titus cut himself off. "Here she is."

"You wanted to see me?" Clarke asked. Lexa walked down from her throne.

"Yes, I need to discuss the fate of the last mountain man." Lexa said.

"I think he deserves death." Titus said. Lexa looked at Titus.

"She can speak for herself." Lexa told him. Lexa looked back to Clarke. Titus mumbled something under his breath.

"I want to question him before we do anything." Clarke said. "He might have information." Lexa nodded.

"After that we can banish him or death by cuts." Lexa said. "You don't have to decide now but think about it." Clarke nodded. "I'll bring him in."

Lexa told the guards and they left. "Titus I'll talk to you later." Lexa said. Titus grumbled and then walked out of the room.

"What were you two arguing about?" Clarke asked.

"The same stuff." Lexa sighed. "I'm thinking about making him start training a flamekeeper now." Lexa told Clarke.

"Maybe your headaches will go down." Clarke said. Lexa laughed. The doors opened and Emerson was dragged in. He was chained up and had a gag. The guard removed his gag.

"Carl Emerson, security detail." Clarke said.

"I heard you go by Wanheda now. Commander of Death." Emerson said.

"Were you the one that destroyed the mountain?" Clarke asked.

"I didn't destroy Mount Weather. You did. 381 people. 182 men. 173 women, 26 children. Two of them were mine." Emerson told her.

"Cage gave me no choice." Clarke told him. "You are the only one who could have known the code to destroy the mountain."

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Emerson said. Emerson laughed loudly and Clarke flinched. "What's the matter? You don't like to be faced with your demons? Kill me, Clarke, but you can never escape what you did. Mine ends today, yours has just begun."

"Turn him around." Lexa orders her guards. One of the guards walked over and flipped Emerson around, so that his back was facing him. "Move his hair out of the way of his neck." The guard did so and there was a symbol of a hand print. "He was a Azgeda prisoner. They mark their prisoners with that symbol."

"Did Azgeda explode the Mountain?" Clarke wondered aloud.

"Nia wasn't at the summit with the other clan leaders." Lexa said. "Echo was with them. Echo led Bellamy and Pike to the summit away from the mountain to make us think the summit was a trap while they were exploding the mountain." Lexa thought aloud.

"So Pike and Azgeda aren't working together?" Clarke said.

"I don't know. Nia is smart." Lexa said. "She's careful to cover her tracks so it's still an option that they are." Lexa licked her licks.

"I want revenge. I want you to suffer the same way that I've suffered." Emerson spit at Clarke.

"Take him back to his cage." Lexa ordered angrily. The guards pulled Emerson out of the room as Emerson tried to lung at Clarke. Once the doors shut Lexa looked at her. "You okay?" Lexa asked.

"Fine." Clarke said and then left the throne room without looking back. Clarke walked to her room and then moved blonde hair out of her face.

She sighed and then walked to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, stripped down and then got in.

About ten minutes later, she turned it off and then got dressed. Clarke walked out of the bathroom and saw a canteen on her table with a note on it. Clarke picked it up.

It was from Raven and it was moonshine. Clarke opened it and took a sip, walking over to the railing. "Fuck, that's nasty." Clarke said, coughing.

Clarke heard the door open and soft footsteps. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lexa walk up and lean on the railing. Lexa took the canteen from her and took a sip and swallowed it. Lexa put the lid on it and then set it on the ground.

"I was drinking that." Clarke said.

"You are not allowed to get drunk." Lexa told her.

"It's Monty's Moonshine from Raven." Clarke said.

"Of course." Lexa sighed.

After a long time Clarke broke the silence. "Lexa? Do the dreams ever go away?"

"No." Lexa said, moving closer to her. Lexa picked up the canteen again. Lexa took a sip.

"So now you want to drink?" Clarke asked, taking it from Lexa. Clarke took a sip and then coughed. "Why do I drink this?"

"You have a meeting tomorrow so take it easy." Lexa said.

"Are you saying that I'm a lightweight?" Clarke asked.

"I'm saying that I don't want you to be hungover for a meeting." Lexa said. Clarke rubbed her face with her free hand. Lexa moved her arm and put it around her. Clarke leaned into Lexa.

Lexa took the canteen and took a sip. "That's disgusting." Lexa said, making a face.

"I know." Clarke said.

They stood there for who knows how long. Clarke smelled something. Clarke looked around the room and saw food on the table. "Join me?" Clarke asked Lexa. Lexa smiled softly and nodded.

They walked over and started to eat.

Clarke and Lexa had just finished eating and the sun was almost down. "One day soon, I'll show you around Polis." Lexa said, before leaving.

"I'd like that." Clarke said with a smile. Lexa kissed her cheek and then left. "You should have kissed her on the balcony." Clarke said to herself after the door shut. "You are so dumb!" Clarke groaned.

Kaylee POV

"I did something!" Kaylee said, opening Raven's door. Luna, Lincoln, Octavia and Raven were in there. "I just made Clexa have an unofficial date!" Everyone looked at her with excitement. "Lexa was in Clarke's room and they were out on the balcony and I brought Clarke's food to her and I saw Lexa so I got Lexa's food from her room and brought it down there and they are now eating together." Kaylee said, quickly.

Everyone celebrated. "Were they talking on the balcony?" Lincoln asked. "Or just hanging out?"

"They were talking quietly. They were also drinking the moonshine from the same bottle so..." Kaylee said. "They technically kissed." Everyone cheered. "Lexa also had her arm around Clarke and Clarke was leaning into her."

"I still lost the bet." Octavia sighed. Everyone laughed.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Thank you for the votes!

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.9K 48
Clarke just moved from Arkadia to Polis with her boyfriend Finn, well now fiancé. She's a detective working either her new partner Lexa woods to stop...
1.1K 18 10
After Mount Weather, Clarke is devastated by what she's done. She decides to leave Arkadia, leaving the command of her people to Kane, helped by Abby...
1.7K 59 17
Sky has survived the Skaikru and Mount Weather. Now, she faces danger on multiple fronts. First, she must keep grounders safe from a new threat. Then...
24.8K 1.6K 49
Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recovering from the bunker and in some cases...