Alpha, Mate Or Bestfriend?

By howl-to-the-moon

Quinn is all alone; apart from her best friend Jason. What will she do when she finds her mate and secrets be... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Hi Guys!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
New name!

Chapter eleven

572 23 4
By howl-to-the-moon

I told Jase I wanted to go home knowing what was coming.
He looked at me as if I was saying something insane.
"I will take you"
"No Jason I want to walk home on my own please"
"Um ok?"
I could feel the hurt in his voice but I ran away from his house as fast as I could. I went straight to the forest.

The pain was unbearable. Every bone in my body snapped. The burning in my muscles was awful. I screamed and cried and shouted. Then all of a sudden it stopped.

I was standing on 4 paws! I SHIFTED!
I ran over to the lake. The feeling of the wind running through my fur was amazing and made me feel alive.

I was officially a Luna!I could feel the power going through my veins and engulfing my body. It hit me so suddenly I tripped over.

That's hard on paws.

I'm so glad I will finally fit in. I have hated being the weird girl who hadn't shifted. I wonder what colour I am. I could be black, blond, auburn or white. Oh and my eyes! Will they be green or blue! This is so exciting I can't believe it, IM FINALLY A FULL WOLF!

When I arrived at the lake I was so excited to see what colour I was I almost fell in. I am smart I promise.

I looked in to the lake.

Oh no no no this can't be happening to me. When i feel like I might finally fit in his has to happen. I am not a normal wolf; I have silver fur that was glistening in the moonlight and bright purple eyes.

I can't believe this. I'm going to get bullied for this. What am I going to do?

˜You must not tell anyone about this Quinn˜

She was right of course I must keep this a secret. It is the only way to prevent the bullying.

This is just typical. I ran straight home and shifted. I ran upstairs quickly so no one would see me naked.

I burst in to tears.
I'm so worthless.
I'm no good to anyone, they don't need me.
I don't even have a normal wolf form.
My whole life is messed up.
I don't know any of my blood relatives and I wish I was never born.

These thoughts swirled round my head until I collapsed with exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
553K 12.5K 29
Taylor Greenwood only had two friends; the alphas son and her twin brother. When the future alpha turns eighteen, two things will happen: he will be...
198K 6K 59
Crystal Adams had a teenage crush on Kyle Jensen. It turned to love the day she realized he was her mate. But before she could tell him, she discover...
23.7K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...