~ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʏᴍɪʀ~

lexy_tingz द्वारा

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 1 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭... अधिक

A/N
A/N
🎀 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 🎀
🎀 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒 🎀
🎀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 🎀
🎀 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 🎀
🎀 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕞 🎀
Update?
🎀 ~ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 (𝔽𝔼𝕄 𝔼𝔻𝕋)~ 🎀
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 🎀
Bad News?
🎀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 🎀
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 🎀
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 🎀
Ymir Fritz Run Down
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 🎀
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 🎀
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 🎀
🎁🎄ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤🎄🎁
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 🎀
More bad news
NO MORE COVID!!
🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 🎀
??
😃
🎀 Chapter 16 🎀

🎀𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜 🎀

4.6K 114 75
lexy_tingz द्वारा

*Crunch* 

A loud sound came from the left side of your body.  You shift your head over as you were being held by whatever ejected that noise. You looked to see a man attempting to chew on something white. It spelled of metal and painted his inner gums a blood red......With a look down you see your three girls.. They were...crying?  

*Nobody's P.O.V

The king had 4 children. His most recent was a 1 year old, in which he was holding that one.  He was rarely seen showing any affection towards his children, so why now?  None of The king's followers knew the name of the youngest child as the royal family chose to not share that information unlike the other 3 children. The 3 eldest were named Maria, Rose, and Sina. The youngest was always taken care of by their mother Ymir, her siblings, or the maid so where was her mother? Why were her siblings crying and covered in blood? A crowd of people watched the events unfold, they were shocked, horrified, and disgusted by the sight they saw before them. The baby was the only oblivious one..

~~~~Minutes Earlier~~~~

Ymir had been pierced with an arrow..

She took notice of an enemy soldier from another nation, they wielded a spear and went to chuck it towards the king.. In an attempt to assassinate him, Ymir's life was taken instead. 

Fritz watched as Ymir's breath became uneven and her eyelids got heavy.  

"Maria, Rose, Sina....."  the king sighed.

He ordered his 3 eldest to consume their mother.... The man holding you was also taking portions of Ymir as well all while his youngest child was nuzzled into his shoulder..

"Madam Y/N!"

Suddenly you wake up in a cold sweat.  

"What- the heck... How many times am I going to have that dream...?" You mumbled pushing aside the covers. Rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand, you hopped out of your bed and stretched.  You have had that dream about 25 times already and the number keeps going up ever since you and your father moved.  You were always in the P.O.V of a baby, clueless and useless. The weirdest part was everyone's faces were blurred making it almost impossible to recognize anyone. What was even weirder, everyone except the woman who you supposed was Ymir had their face blurred. 

You looked up and see who had woken you up from your nightmare.  It was your servant Quinn.

"I'm sorry to wake you, but its your birthday and your father wanted yo-"

"OH YEAH ITS MY 10TH BIRTHDAY!!"  You chuckled.

"Hehe yeah! I picked out a couple outfits for you so I'll let you choose, and let me know if you need any help Madam Y/N.."

You smiled glancing to the little couch in your room, your bedhead moving along with you. Quinn walked out the room, closing the wooden door, and it closed with a slight *click* You walked over to the couch where Quinn laid out your clothes, picked your favorite and called Quinn to contribute to your hair. 

Quinn escorted you to your fathers study and knocked a soft three times on his door. 

"....Yes?" Your father groaned.

"Sir, Y/N is ready for her birthday surprise.."

"Eh...Oh right, you may enter."

Quinn turned the door knob and walked inside, with your short stature following behind. She bowed in front of your father and she was dismissed from the room, leaving you behind with your father.

"So Y/N, my special princess! Your so unique and this is why I wanted to take you somewhere outside the palace for a few days."

"Really, where?!" Hearing your father would let you outside your castle made you ecstatic, you were never really allowed out..

"Well actually,  we will be leaving wall Sina-"

Sina.... She was in my dream..

"Y/N..?" Your father asked. 

"Oh, huh..?" 

"Are you okay, it looks like you spaced out."

"I'm okay! Now where are we going?"

"Oh yes, we'll be taken to the district called Shiganshina in Wall Maria."

Again...she was the other girl in my dream...

"Woah....Quinn told me that's really far!" You spat out, trying to mask the fact you spaced out once again.

"It is, but we will only be away for a bit...Don't get homesick..." 

"Pff....-Okay!" 

"Our stuff is already ready, just go meet the carriage outside. I'll join everyone later."

"I can't wait!" You showed a toothy grin at your father, then skipped all the way to the entrance. 

~~~~Time Skip~~~~   WALL MARIA

Woah...these people look so nice ! You thought while you were walking through the district of Trost.

You were being taken by tons of undercover guards as you were a princess, but even you were in disguise. You walked hand in hand with Quinn to your right and a man on your left. 

~Y/N's Pov~

Quinn's hands were soft and smooth as always, and she smelled like the sweet scent of warm vanilla. I slugged my head onto the side of her arm as we walked. The man next to me was my father's closest servant, I'm pretty sure his name was Colby..

"Hey Quinn..." Colby turned to her.

Quinn stopped and looked in Colby's direction

"Yes Colby?" She grinned making Colby's face as red as the rubies in my father's crown.

"U..Uh.." He stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "The king said he wanted me to take Y/N and show her around because I know the area better. You should probably go back to the inn we are staying at, I'll meet you there." He said avoiding eye contact and fiddling with the string to the bag that hung on his back. 

"Oh.. Well if the orders were from the king I suppose I must.." She whispered, not wanting anyone to hear the mention of the king, yet I still heard her. Quinn bent down and nuzzled her nose to my nose, which I nuzzled back. She then hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I really wanted to spend more time walking around, but we always have tomorrow!" She frowned a bit. 

Quinn was a great person and was like my mother in more than one way. She treated me like her real daughter, and she was always there for me as my dad said I didn't have a mother.  I also overheard Quinn explaining  to my dad that her late boyfriend who had passed away from an illness had given her a baby before he died. But the baby never came...I don't know where the baby went because she was always saying the baby was in her stomach, but Quinn was really upset for a long time. 

You watched as Quinn waved goodbye and Colby took your hand, leading you farther and farther away from the food stands.  

"Okay Y/N let me put this over your eyes.. Its for the surprise." Colby was holding a black piece of cloth in which he started to tie it around your eyes.  You felt your body being lifted into Colby's arms and he started walking again. 

You placed your head on his chest to feel his heartbeat, it was fast and rapidly beating. It was as if he was nervous.. Sooner or later you fell asleep to his beating heart as you stayed awake most nights wondering if you arrived to Wall Maria yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S....Sir are  you sure? She 's you daughter-"

"Don't question me Colby....I tried erasing her memories, but I know she's starting to learn about..our past." 

You overheard the end of what probably was a heated argument. As your eyes fluttered open, you wanted to reach to take off your blindfold, but your wrists were bound by what felt like ropes. The rays from the setting sun were warming you skin. 

"Dad? Are you there? Is Colby there??" You questioned knowing they were both present. You didn't freak out because Quinn taught you to be calm in not only sticky situations, but she taught you how to be calm in general. Colby walked over and removed the blindfold. You were on top of the 50 meter wall and below were horrifying creatures. There weren't many of them but they attempting to crawl up the wall..

"Dad..What's going on? Let me go!" You were trying your best not to panic, but thoughts of loosing everyone you loved haunted you.

"Do it now.." You heard your fathers voice crack.

Suddenly your head was jerked to the side by Colby's hand. The wind picked up and was blowing your hair in all different directions.  An immense amount of pain sprouted from your neck.  You noticed Colby had injected fluid into you. It spared no effort to make you suffer, that needle stung.. 

You couldn't help but cry, you had no idea what was going on. You tried to control your breathing like Quinn taught you, but your anxiety just got worse as you felt a hand push on your back, making you plunge off the wall, towards the ground and the ugly creatures waving their arms at your human form. 

A flash of yellow and white light emitted form your body just as you were about to land into the monster's large palms.

You opened your eyes, not having control of your body. You just moved up against the wall, and only being about 7 meters, you weren't reaching your traitors who sat on top of the wall anytime soon.  You were one of these beasts and you felt helpless. You could still hear all of your thoughts, but couldn't condone your actions or behavior. You felt trapped knowing from now on you could never live the life you always wanted...

Or so you thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was the first chapter....I think its bad but If you want more i'm currently working on chapter 2 

Love, your author <33

                   Lexy-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.7K 932 27
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒" ❁↝ᴵⁿ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ʸ/ⁿ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˡˡ, ᵇˡᵒⁿᵈᵉ, ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵉⁿᶦᵒʳ ᵗ...
35.6K 1.2K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
71.5K 2.7K 19
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...
816K 27.2K 31
The Scouting Legion's Ball is coming up, and there is only one boy you want to dance with. But what will happen when everyone is trying to suss out w...