Hate Marriage With You | Rosè...

UriChipmunkChaeng द्वारा

At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment wh... अधिक

Prolog
1- The beginning
2- Everyday With You
3- Catch Ilussion
4-Kind And Venerated
5-Hindrance Life
6-Indignity Unpretentious
7-Sunless Of My Heart
8-Embrace And Hurts
9-is'nt to Worthless?
10-Am I Joke To You?
11-And The Same Thing Happens?
12-This Hug And Kiss I give for you?
14-Touch Your Body Closely?
15-Indecision Case
16- First Day In Maldives
17- Refused But Started Wanting You?
18-Tonight, You look so beautiful.!!?
19-We just Did that (Smut)
20-Love Grows and Blooms like flowers.
21-Jealously.
22-Hating, Love, Kiss.
23-Something What I do is a bad thing for you.
24-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.
25-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.2
26-It Hurt To Love You.
27- It Hurt to Love You.2
28- My Second Date.
29-Her Last Mistake.
30-Confession Of Love
31-Trying to let go, Forget, Stay away.
32-It's Okay Cause You're M...
33- I Love Bending Over Backwards If It Will Make People Happy. (Smut)
34- 1. Surprise And Present For Her.
2.Happily Ever After(End)

13-A Wonderful Date

773 23 4
UriChipmunkChaeng द्वारा

When I first saw you, I saw love

And the first time you touched me, I felt love

And after all this time, you're still the one I love

Looks like we made it

Look how far we've come my baby

We mighta took the long way

We knew we'd get there someday

***

Her long black hair fell down and reached the girl's waist. The two sparkling black eyes continued to stare at the man. Chaeyoung's lips were left slightly open, revealing rows of teeth. The girl looks cute like a child who is staring at the vast lollipop park. I don't know since when, staring at Y / n has become her new hobby these days. The days passed as usual. The incident yesterday seemed to have just been forgotten in both of their minds.

Chaeyoung acted, as usual, always smiling and not far from being stupid or even careless, while Y / n was still Y / n. He will just sit in front of the desk while not forgetting to be busy shifting the big tab screen in front of him. Y / n is stubborn, cold, and annoying. But why is Chaeyoung still focusing her gaze on that man until at this moment?

Chaeyoung's head lifted upwards equivalent to a Y / n movement suddenly rising from her chair. presently, Chaeyoung is sitting on the sofa in her husband's study. The girl pretended to say that there was no air in the room, so Y / n suggested Chaeyoung wish to work on the sofa in his room today.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked Y / n who is currently busy hooking one button on his left sleeve shirt.

"Met some clients". Answer Y / n who have started to walk towards the exit. Chaeyoung nodded in understanding, she then took out her cellphone from the black skirt pocket she was wearing. But before Chaeyoung was busy opening her favorite game application, the girl felt that Y / n was still standing there, in front of the door that was almost closed tightly. Chaeyoung turned to Y/n and found Y / n's eyes staring at him.

"What?" Chaeyoung bit her lower lip slowly as if hesitating at her own question. Instead of answering, Y / n stepped her two feet to fill the gap between them. Once they were not too far apart, Y / n put both of these hands in the black pants pocket. The man's head tilted slightly to the right, staring at Chaeyoung while not forgetting to squint his eyes. Making Chaeyoung feel that there is something wrong at this time.

"Who are you?" Y / n asked, making Chaeyoung now take turns to tilt her head to the left.

"Me? I'm Park Chaeyoung." For the sake of the planet Pluto that has been exiled from the universe, Chaeyoung desperately not cursed himself for this strange answer. But she really doesn't understand what the Y / n question asking what the meaning of this question is?

Y / n clicked his tongue and made the surroundings of the wide, cold room filled with a strange atmosphere that Chaeyoung could clearly feel.

"Who are you now, Park Chaeyoung?" The Y / n tone sounds like a patient one. The question is now clearer, making Chaeyoung make a head nod while clapping her hand, smiling happily. She starting to understand the direction of her husband's question.

"Your wife." Chaeyoung's sweet smile was again etched so that her eyes formed a semicircle from a crescent moon. Chaeyoung looks really happy to say that.

"Oh, My God! I mean what you are working on now! Not your status. aren't you my manager? But why didn't you leave immediately after I told you that there was a meeting today?" Y / n went straight to explain the whole thing in detail. Indeed, if talking with Chaeyoung is expected to always be patient and steadfast, she is really a girl who is able to drain emotions.

Her innocence is adorable but many things are more annoying to her.

Chaeyoung chewed her lips slowly, she bows her head down, not daring to look her husband's eyes.

"Park Chaeyoung."

"Yes."

"You're my manager, aren't you ?"

Chaeyoung nodded quietly.

"You should know what I'm saying."

"I am sorry."

Y / n sighed slowly, then his footsteps stepped back again. Little by little the distance between himself and Chaeyoung. The girl didn't notice until she finally felt a gentle touch on the strands of her hair that were neatly flowing from her head.

Y / n stroked her hair slowly until Chaeyoung's head was raised slightly upwards just to stare at her husband.

"I'm not scolding you, so don't look down." Y / n confused about what happened to him, but clearly, he can't see Chaeyoung feeling guilty like that. So it doesn't hurt if Y / n entertains him a little ?

Chaeyoung didn't answer, but her eyes stare at Y / n with a clingy look.

"Park Chaeyoung." Again that call! To Be honest, Chaeyoung was a little annoyed that Y / n had started calling him with such a tone and call him like that.

"Yes I understand, so we're leaving now?" Chaeyoung deliberately raises her head up so that Y / n's hands are removed from her hair link. Chaeyoung feels that her heart is starting to return to normal when Y / n did the same thing before, so she prefers that Y / n remove his hand from her hair.

Y / n looked at her clinging, for just a second. Then nodded slowly and walked first to leave Chaeyoung behind him.

*****

Everything went smoothly, there were no obstacles whatsoever today. This morning Y / n and Chaeyoung met with several clients and made an agreement about one of the company's shares in the UK. In the afternoon, they had lunch with the leaders of several companies that had joined the latest Project Collins Enterprise. And this afternoon, Y / n and Chaeyoung decided to end their entire work and meetings with their co-workers.

The black loafers that were rubbing against the road moved quickly toward the Mercedes Benz. Y / n's body was first in his car, then followed by Chaeyoung who breathlessly immediately sat right next to the driver's seat. The girl turned on the car cooler in a hurry. This afternoon air feels very hot, probably because summer has approached the city of Seoul starting yesterday.

"You're walking too fast." The girl entered the password on her white phone while filling in a light conversation with the person next to her.

Y / n did not answer, the man prefers to press a button on the radio in the car that instantly lights up with the ballad songs that flowing melodiously fill the car room. There was no conversation, only a handful of sighs that they had been exhaling from their mouths. Until Chaeyoung ventures to re-open the conversation.

"Let's go together tonight," Chaeyoung said while focusing her eyes on the phone she was holding.

Y / n never answered, only glanced for a second or two to his right side.

"You want to go" Now Chaeyoung turned her head right towards Y / n who was still in silence focused on the view of the highway.

"No."

Chaeyoung quietly rolled her eyes lazily. Y / n doesn't even know where Chaeyoung is going to take him, but the man has refused her invitation. Besides, Chaeyoung is also a human right? She needs fresh air and time to wash her eyes away from the boring view between the workspace and the tv apartment.

"So you don't want to?" The girl made sure again. However, Y / n didn't answer, which made Chaeyoung able to accept the answer clearly.

Y / n remains at his stand, refuses.

"Then I'll still go." Chaeyoung's smile was engraved again.

"With whom?"

"Maybe Loren?"

What?

What did you say?

Loren?

Dammit. I don't know what demon possessed Y / n's body, but clearly, he hated it when the man's name came out of his wife's lips. It feels like Y / n wants to scold anyone harshly.

"You can't go." The prohibition that was said by Y / n just now makes Chaeyoung successfully stare at the man in silence.

"Why?"

"It is late." Answer Y / n quickly.

Hey, it's not like Chaeyoung wants to make excuses, but right now the sun is still visible even though it's starting to gradually descend to the west. But still, the point is it's still afternoon. Besides Chaeyoung won't come home by 10:00 P.m anyway. Why did Y / n have to forbid it?

"But I wanted to go to the Night Market. It's been a long time ..." It sounded as if Chaeyoung was sulking and begging her husband.

"Then don't go with him."

"With him?"

"Loren."

Ah, Chaeyoung understands now. The girl nodded her head many times.

"Then you have to come," Chaeyoung said back with a little enthusiasm.

Y / n closed his eyes for a second, then the man let out a rough breath before being forced to agree with his wife's words.

Chaeyoung's smile grows again. Tonight they are going together or can this be called their first date?

Uh, but what can we expect from the character of a Y / n?

Maybe it will only be Chaeyoung having fun tonight, not with Y / n who will surely stick to his annoying aura.

As soon as Y / n's black Mercedes Benz was perfectly parked on the basement floor, the man immediately walked out of the car. As usual, it leaves Chaeyoung who was still busy with himself.

"I'm going to take a shower for 15 minutes, then we'll go straight away, OK?" Chaeyoung's head was turned upwards to get an answer from her husband who was still walking fast.

Y / n didn't respond, but Chaeyoung is happily thought Y / n would have said yes.

Chaeyoung hurriedly put her gray bag on the couch. she quickly to the restroom. How happy are they tonight to be able to go together?

Unlike Chaeyoung, Y / n only snorted softly when he heard the sound of the toilet door tightly closed.

This girl always gave him trouble.

But Park Chaeyoung's words were never denied, the proof within twenty minutes passed, Chaeyoung was already looking relaxed but seemed neat and classy. She approached Y / n in the living room who was ready to wear a plain black long-sleeved casual shirt and paired it with long training pants. A black hat is attached to her husband's head, which makes Y / n's good looks even more Visible in Chaeyoung's eyes.

For a few precious seconds Chaeyoung let her eyes catch Y / n, just for a moment. The girl smiled into Y / n's eyes. Makes Y / n a little unsure of what to do right now. So Y / n just let Chaeyoung and himself dissolve into the awkward silence he was feeling.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows while glancing at the exit of the apartment. Y / n understood, so he looked back at Chaeyoung and nodded his head in understanding, then they walked away to leave the apartment in a late silence with their situation.

This night the Dongdaemun night market looks so crowded. The smell of traditional food is mixed together, the lights and street lights are brightly lit up the street, some performance may have been missed, but the crowd can even still be felt until now. Up and down the other visitors came here and there, Chaeyoung stared in awe at every object that was neatly wrapped in clear plastic groceries.

They don't walk side by side. Y / n was in front of Chaeyoung first, then Chaeyoung was seen walking a little slowly behind the man. Again and again, Chaeyoung nature makes Y / n managed to snort his breath roughly. Y / n turned his head back, but could not find the whereabouts of his wife. Y / n knows. And knows very well that something like this will happen later in the future, and in fact it is true. The man turned his gaze to the corner of the street where his eyes could reach. Luckily, Chaeyoung was wearing a shirt that was memorized by Y / n, so it wasn't too difficult to find the girl's whereabouts.

Chaeyoung stood with sparkling eyes staring at an LP record in front of her. The rows of LPs are neatly arranged so that her eyes never stop exploring. Chaeyoung likes antique vinyl records, so she doesn't hesitate to touch the records that are being exhibited by one of the night market shops today.

Her hand stopped right on one of The Beatles LP records, on that LP record there is one song that has never been released. she liked it very much. But once she wanted to touch it again, someone had already taken the LP record.

With reflexes, her body is faced to the left side. Her eyes were quite wide in shock when the person who took the LP Record was her husband Y / n. Y / n looked at the thing for a few seconds. Then take turns looking at Chaeyoung who was trying hard to adjust her husband's height to take the object of her choice.

"We'll take this one." Y / n said while taking out a sheet of money in his wallet.

Chaeyoung just stares at the trade interaction between Y / n and the middle-aged trader. And her consciousness returned again when Y / n handed her the LP record which was now neatly wrapped in white plastic towards his hand. Chaeyoung looked doubtfully at Y / n's gift and naively asked.

"For me?"

There's no answer.

But Y / n immediately took  Chaeyoung's fingers and linked them to his right hand which felt empty. Chaeyoung this time did not hesitate to open her eyes wide. How the warm feeling of  Y / n's big hand holding her own tiny hand makes Chaeyoung feel a warmth that she has never felt again for a long time. Her blood seemed to rustle slowly as soon as Y/n was still holding her warm hand. Chaeyoung wanted to ask, but she hesitated. Meanwhile, Y / n casually acts as if they are used to doing this, making Chaeyoung hesitant again to say her words

"You are always disappearing, You always trouble me." Just the words Y / n explained to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung didn't know whether this was right or wrong, but she could feel Y / n's grip on her getting tighter after her husband's words. Y / n might think he's doing this just so Chaeyoung doesn't go away to trouble him, but what's on Y / n's mind is clearly different from Chaeyoung. What her husband did was clearly not good for Chaeyoung, especially making the girl's heartbeat with an unclear rhythm, there was a warm feeling mixed comfortably into one that approaching Chaeyoung feelings. No one talking between them. Each of Y / n and Chaeyoung are just busy arguing with their brain thoughts.

Chaeyoung sucked her smile inward, her heart loudly saying ...

Was this a comfortable feeling that I had never felt before?

*****

Nobody ever thought that what Y / n and Chaeyoung saw now was reality, not just temporary delusions or artificial hallucinations.

Loren was right in front of him. Yes, in front of Chaeyoung. Alone?

Of course, wasn't Chaeyoung the only one who used to be the most loyal to accompany him anywhere?

"Coincidence or fate?" Some of the words Loren said were both humorous and serious there. Chaeyoung laughed sweetly, in contrast to Y / n who is just staring at the man flatly. Not at all interested in smiling a little.

"Have you been here long?" Chaeyoung asked pleasantly.

But before Loren could answer any further, the girl felt Y / n's hand just removed from the link of her hand. Only Chaeyoung felt how lightly Y / n let go of their hands just now?

Chaeyoung gasped, not with Y / n nonchalantly sticking his hands into his trouser pockets. Staring at Loren with absolutely nothing to speak of. Loren nodded in response to her best friend's question.

"How about watching the theater together?" The idea came from Loren's brain. Making Y / n managed to crease both eyebrows at the same time.

"No."

"Come on."

Y / n and Chaeyoung answered along with different options. Y / n don't need to bother turning around like Chaeyoung is doing right now, he just stared at Loren with his usual flat face.

"It's late, she has to go home." Y / n glanced at the girl beside him. Makes Chaeyoung raise both eyebrows suddenly. Then with her beautiful face, Chaeyong shook her head slowly.

"I'm fine if I have to go home late at night," Chaeyoung said while smiling alternately towards Y / n and Loren.

Dammit.

Can't she understand what Y / n statement meant just now?

Why does Chaeyoung have to be that stupid ?!

Y / n growled irritably. In his heart, he kept scolding about how stupid and annoying his wife was.

"Your wife wants to. So what about now?" One of Loren's eyebrows rise. He directs his gaze only to Y / n. Chaeyoung simply stares at the two of them who looked at each other's pupils in silence.

And who knows how many times Y / n cursed back, in his heart of course.

"Come on, you've never seen an exhibition at the night market, right?" Chaeyoung asked Y / n. But Y / n always ignores it, right?

Loren walked first, followed by Chaeyoung and Y / n behind them. The three pairs of legs stepped into the theater room which some of the audience had started to be quiet due to the time factor that was getting darker.

They're sitting in a row. In the first seat, there is Loren, in the second seat is Chaeyoung, and in the third is Y / n. There were only a few short conversations between Loren and Chaeyoung, while for Y / n, he just stared at the big screen far in front of him in silence.

Even though Chaeyoung occasionally tries to get Y / n to talk and always ends up with Y / n snorting his breath rough. Even to the end of the theater story, Y / n was still silent. His breath was thrown out many times with a loud grunt, like showing that he was in a really bad mood tonight.

"It's late, you seem tired," Chaeyoung said to Y / n, but her husband turned his head away so that he didn't meet his wife's face.

Loren looked at the two of them, then Y / n cleared her throat quite loudly.

"I'm going home now." his legs went away leaving Chaeyoung and Loren who was still standing in place. Chaeyoung stared at Y / n's back, which was getting further away from her sight. She was confused about what to do, so Chaeyoung decided to say goodbye to Loren and move as quickly as possible to pursue her husband.

Her breath seemed to have never reached her lungs. Chaeyoung needs oxygen. Chasing someone who has long legs is one of Chaeyoung's biggest difficulties right now. Plus a few visitors blocking her eyes.

Where is Y / n?

With a little run, Chaeyoung approached the black Mercedes Benz with the number plate that was already in her brain memorization. Y / n was there, she could vaguely see the image of Y / n's upright body standing next to the car door. Chaeyoung increased her speed in running towards Y / n. Once she was able to see Y / n's upright body standing in front of her, Chaeyoung immediately touched the young man's arm.

"I'm tired of chasing you." The rhythm of her speech is irregular, signaling that Chaeyoung short of breath this second.

Y / n just looked at him coldly and sharp. Chaeyoung did not understand why the man gave her such a look. Did Chaeyoung make a mistake? Or did Chaeyoung piss him off to death?

"I didn't tell you to chase me did I." That's about the answer Y / n gave to Chaeyoung. Just now his hand wanted to open the knob of the car door, but Chaeyoung suddenly stopped Y / n's movement just now by touching Y / n's arm quite tightly.

"Wait-" Chaeyoung seemed to be begging...

"Are you mad at me?" She asked.

Y / n's head was turned backwards to look at his wife. Then suddenly Y / n pushed and changed Chaeyoung's position to be supported in front of him. The girl's hands were locked with both Y / n hands. Her body was forcibly pushed into touch the glass door of the man's car. Y / n's gaze stared at him deeply and sharply.

For Heaven's sake! Please remind Chaeyoung to control her heartbeat that jumps unclearly in her body at this moment.

Chaeyoung looked in panic at Y / n's eyes which were very close to her face. The warm breath that came out of Y/n lips wiped away the strands of the night breeze that touched her face. Chaeyoung feels colder now. The girl was biting her lower lip hard, her eyes no longer daring to face Y / n's.

"What am I supposed to do so you don't repeat your mistakes again?" Y / n sounded, making the warmth of his breath many times more pronounced.

Now it is Chaeyoung's turn, who is frozen, doesn't know what to answer and how.

"Answer me. You hate it when someone ignores you, don't you ?" Y / n continue. Making Chaeyoung cursed in her heart.

"Don't be like this." Chaeyoung meant is about their position being too close. But what Chaeyoung said just now made Y / n have a flash of crazy ideas in his brain.

Instead of retreating their bodies, Y / n actually got their bodies closer together. Now Chaeyoung and Y / n can feel the heat and cold as well as their respective body temperature.

The skin of the hands touches, the thighs press against each other, the chest touches the chest, and the heartbeat can be felt by both of them clearly. Chaeyoung froze. They were really close, no! In fact, only two centimeters left their faces will officially touching.

"Why? Are you nervous?" Asked Y / n who did not get a single answer from his wife.

"Park Chaeyoung answer me."

Chaeyoung neutralized her heartbeat for a moment. She finally managed to look into Y / n's eyes nervous state. There was an unreadable glare there.

"What's my fault?" Chaeyoung asked hesitantly. She did not understand at all where her mistake was

And Y / n began to rethink again to assess how innocent and stupid his wife was, which made her patience always unable to tolerate anymore.

Y / n massaged his temples slowly. He was dizzy when he had to explain everything in detail to the girl in front of him. And also why should Chaeyoung have such a cute face and adorable ?! Y / n was confused whether he should hate his wife or remain patient with Chaeyoung's stupidity.

"Haven't I told you so  many times that I don't like your best friend?" Y / n hiss. His face is more sinister than before.

"But I like him." It's nothing, but didn't Chaeyoung's answer create a misunderstanding?

Y / n furrowed his brows.

"You like him?"

Chaeyoung was taken aback, she hurriedly explained what her words meant which caused a misunderstanding.

"No I mean, I like him as a friend not like what you are-" Before all her words were finished, Chaeyoung stopped talking because something soft forced her to stop continuing her remark.

Her lips were silent with a pedestal that prevented her from speaking any further. Chaeyoung rounded her eyes wide. she could see Y / n kissing her this close. Somehow her heart feels warm when She looked at Y / n's closed eyes from an intimate distance like this.

Y / n just put their lips together and unfortunately, there is no response back from Chaeyoung's lips which are still tightly closed. Warm and comfortable. it's always like that. Y / n releases his handrail on Chaeyoung's jaw and cheek, his face started to move back little by little. Again, returning a give reasonable distance for Chaeyoung to breathe freely now. The girl's eyes were still remained tightly closed until Y / n returned to her voice.

"Get into a car ."

Chaeyoung still doesn't flinch. But when she saw Y / n's dark eyes that were staring at her so intensely, the girl immediately decided to move on before Y / n would do silly things like they did before.

Y / n glanced at Chaeyoung's body which was completely inside his car. The man then closed his eyes for a while, but Y / n quickly opens his eyes again and licks the part of his lower lip that somehow tasted very sweet. For the umpteenth time, he swearing quietly in his heart and out of his mouth.

Dammit.

"She's Heroin."

*****

*Thank you for reading this story, I know this story may not be the best for you, this is also my first time writing a story so I'm sorry if I can't satisfy the readers of this story, you know we can't please everyone:')(ಥ﹏ಥ)*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

703K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
173K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
67.6K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...
140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...