RWBY's Universal Trailer

Par KyleAlingus

The RWBY cast are sent into another realm to watch trailers of them in different universe's. Can they enjoy t... Plus

ENTER THE MULTIVERSE MOVIE CENTER
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2
TRAILER 3
TRAILER 4
TRAILER 5
INTERMISSION 1
TRAILER 6
TRAILER 7
TRAILER 8
TRAILER 9
TRAILER 10
TRAILER 11
TRAILER 12
TRAILER 13
TRAILER 14
TRAILER 15
INTERMISSION 2
TRAILER 16
TRAILER 17
TRAILER 18
TRAILER 19
TRAILER 20
TRAILER 21
TRAILER 22
TRAILER 23
TRAILER 24
TRAILER 25
TRAILER 26
TRAILER 27
TRAILER 28
TRAILER 29
TRAILER 30
INTERMISSION 3
TRAILER 31
TRAILER 32
TRAILER 33
TRAILER 34
TRAILER 35
TRAILER 36
TRAILER 37
TRAILER 38
TRAILER 39
TRAILER 40
TRAILER 41
TRAILER 42
TRAILER 43
TRAILER 44
TRAILER 45
TRAILER 46
TRAILER 47
TRAILER 48
TRAILER 49
TRAILER 50
TRAILER 51
TRAILER 52
TRAILER 53
TRAILER 54
TRAILER 55
INTERMISSION 4
TRAILER 56
TRAILER 57
TRAILER 58
TRAILER 59
TRAILER 60
TRAILER 61
TRAILER 62
TRAILER 64
TRAILER 65
TRAILER 66
TRAILER 67
TRAILER 68
TRAILER 69
TRAILER 70
TRAILER 71
TRAILER 72
TRAILER 73
TRAILER 74
TRAILER 75
TRAILER 76
TRAILER 77

TRAILER 63

33.8K 165 357
Par KyleAlingus

21 Bridges Trailer

"Why would you ask us that?" Glynda asked.

"Because it relates to the next universe." Bill said with a shrug.

"What is it? A universe about building the 21 bridges of Vale?" Mercury asked with a laugh but soon noticed that Bill was just staring at him and stopped "It's not actually someone building the 21 bridges of Vale right?"

"Nope!" Bill replied as he teleported to his seat and started the universe.

The trailer started by showing people gathered in a church for a funeral as the pastor spoke and a picture of man with red hair an in a police uniform over a casket was shown.

"Your father died protecting this city." The pastor said as a young Adam looked on in tears.

"Wait, what? My father was a police officer in this universe?" Adam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A well respected one it seems." Sienna added.

"A universe about Adam huh? Perfect..." Blake drawled with an eye roll.

"Hey, anything can happen in these things so I guess I'm fine with it." Yang said with a shrug.

"That's so sad though, he lost his father at a young age. No child should have to go through that." Kali said with a frown.

God Raven shrugged "Eh, Anime characters are used to it by now."

"Precinct! Halt!" A man shouted and the entire police force saluted as Adam's father was carried out the church.

"Had to have done some great things to earn that kind of respect." Vernal said as she was impressed at that level of respect.

"Yeah, looks like the other me has some pretty big shoes to fill in." Adam said.

"You really think he's going to become a police officer like his father?" Raven asked.

Adam smirked with a nod "I know myself."

"He taught you to follow your conscience." The pastor continued as Adam was shown to have grown older as he stared out at Vale from the docks "In an often cruel world."

"Sounds like a man that I would love to have a drink with." Qrow said with a smile.

"Sounds like someone you needed in life." Vernal said as she smirked at Adam.

Adam rolled his eyes "I believe what I do is right and I stand by that decision."

"Now we see what those teachings will affect Adam." Ozpin said as he sipped on his coffee.

"What happened?" Adam asked as a street littered with police cars and officers was shown and two officers let Adam past the yellow tape.

"Worst day in 18 years." Ironwood stated as he walked with Adam.

"I still can't believe that Adam of all people is a police officer!" Blake exclaimed.

"Believe it sweetheart, because it's happening." Adam said with a smirk.

"Do I really have to work with him?" Ironwood asked.

"He's a good detective." Nanny Glynda replied.

"But he's Adam Taurus!" Winter exclaimed.

"He's a really good detective." Nanny Glynda added.

"How many cops?" Adam asked.

"8." Ironwood replied.

"Oh wow." Saphron said with widened eyes.

"So it's a homicide, homicide." Roman said as he nodded at the seriousness of the situation.

"Why were they here?" Adam asked as officers looked through a shops windows with a flashlight.

"They responded to a robbery." Ironwood stated as Jaune was shown wearing a mask and cap with a gun in hand as he watched his partner, Tyrian, take out a bag to grab bags of cocaine.

"Wait Jaune!?" Saphron exclaimed "What are you doing!?"

"Am I robbing the store with him!?" Jaune exclaimed as he pointed at Tyrian.

Tyrian burst out laughing "Glad to have you on board partner."

"8 cops huh? Must be a slow day for you." Hazel said to Tyrian.

Tyrian shrugged "Eh, it happens."

"Jaune is a criminal in this!?" Ruby exclaimed.

"You're under arrest!" Sun shouted as he put on a fake moustache.

"On what charge!?" Jaune exclaimed.

"On...uh..." Sun tried to think of a charge but then Neptune jumped up with his own fake moustache.

"Grand theft multiversal auto!" Neptune shouted.

"I'm not even stealing a car in this one!" Jaune shouted.

"He's not wrong." Sun said with a shrug.

"Alright...uh...we'll keep you posted but you're still under arrest, just let us find a charge." Neptune stated as him and Sun sat back down.

Weiss sighed "I'm surrounded by imbeciles."

"Tell me about it." Cinder said as she rolled her eyes at her own group.

As soon as the cops got inside, Tyrian immediately started shooting and took one out as the others took cover.

"Shots fired! Shots fired! Officers down!" An officer shouted to his coms as another was taken out while Tyrian reloaded and took out the last cop.

"As efficient as ever Tyrian, I'm impressed." Salem stated with a smirk.

"Thank you milady, the pleasure is all mine~" Tyrian replied with a bow as Hazel and Watts rolled their eyes.

"I can't believe you're working with that psycho!" Saphron exclaimed.

"He must have a good reason." Pyrrha reasoned.

"Maybe but I'm very disappointed in this Jaune." Saphron said with a frown.

"Automatic weapons, two shooters." Adam stated as he walked through the crime scene and around the officer's bodies "They have training."

"Military?" Winter asked.

"Movements seemed to match those of a soldier." Clover said.

"Nice once detective." Vernal said with a smirk.

Adam smirked as well 'If I'm going to be a cop, I'm gonna be the best.'

"How old were you when your father's captain came?" Lionheart asked as Adam turned to look at him "I asked for you for a reason."

"I will find them." Adam stated.

"Jaune you better run." Blake stated.

Jaune gulped "Why?"

"Because Adam will never stop until he gets what he wants." Blake told him with a serious expression.

The city of Vale was shown the Jaune and Tyrian were shown running through the empty streets "We just killed cops."

"Which is very bad." Summer stated.

"We need to run." Jaune said to Tyrian as he took off his hoodie and put it in a car trunk.

"Gotta move fast. Car's not ours, Plates are stolen." Tyrian said as he did the same.

"AHA! Grand theft multiversal auto!" Neptune exclaimed.

"Fine if you're gonna arrest me then start with him!" Jaune shouted as he pointed at Tyrian who waved at them.

"Y'know what? Charges dropped." Sun said with a nervous smile.

"If we don't catch these guys in the next three or four hours," Adam explained to Ironwood, Winter and Lionheart as Tyrian and Jaune were shown driving away from the car they left their hoodies in and as Tyrian threw a lighter in the car, it exploded "They vanish."

"Good, cover your tracks, now convert all that coke to cash and get out separately using the buses on 13th street and 17th street." Roman instructed as others looked at him in shock as he looked at them "What? I've done this like a million times."

Adam frowned in disgust "I'm working with a Schnee."

"First time for everything." Raven said with a shrug.

"I don't like this." Winter said with a frown.

"Calm down Ice Queen, Detective Adam seems like a reasonable guy." Qrow said.

"I hope you're right." Winter said.

"How you gonna do this?" Neptune asked as he stood next to Sun.

Adam turned to him "Close the island."

"Wait, what?" Taiyang asked.

"Are you asking them to actually close all of Vale for two criminals?" Glynda asked.

"Two cop killers Glynda," Ironwood said with an approving nod "This is more than justice, this is personal."

"There are 21 bridges in and out of Vale, shut 'em down." Adam ordered as Vale's bridges were shown then officers were shown stopping in front of each bridge and blocking them.

"Sweet Oum, they're actually shutting down the entire city." Velvet muttered with wide eyes.

"Jaune you're so screwed." Yang said as she pats his back.

"Language..." Jaune muttered weakly while staring at the screen.

"3 rivers, close 'em." Adam stated as police boats drove over the rivers.

"Well that path is gone." Mercury stated.

"4 tunnels, block 'em." Adam stated as police cars drove in the tunnels and then people were shown at the train station, watching as every departure was cancelled as a subway train was shown "Stop every train and loop the subways."

"Good god Adam, you just turned Vale into a cage!" Roman exclaimed.

Adam smirked "I did tell them that I would catch them."

"Might as well just give myself up now." Jaune said as he shook his head in shock.

"They can try to catch me but I won't be going down without a fight." Tyrian stated with a crazy smirk.

"Then, we flood the island with blue." Adam stated as multiple police cars drove into the city.

"Why not just bring the military if this is all you need for the manhunt!" Glynda exclaimed.

"That could be a good idea." Adam said as he rubbed his chin while thinking about it.

"Don't you dare!" Glynda shouted.

The city was shown overhead as Adam and Winter drove through it.

Both Adam and Winter shivered at the thought of them spending any semblance of time together.

"None of this makes sense," Jaune said to Tyrian as Tyrian was shown packing the cocaine in the bag "The bid was for 30 Keys, we walked in to 300."

"A set up maybe?" Ruby asked.

"Or an interrupted deal." Blake assumed.

"So this is deeper than a homicide." Taiyang muttered as Zwei barked in agreement.

"They'll have to open Vale by morning," Watts said as Adam and Winter were shown walking past the car Jaune and Tyrian blew up as an officer was shown being rolled away by paramedics while Jaune and Tyrian were shown watching the news "8 dead policemen is one thing but the stock market losing billions of dollars is quite another."

"No wonder so many resources are being used to hunt those two down." Glynda said.

"Looks like the boys in blue have a few secrets of their own." Coco stated.

"But why does Adam seem like the least corrupt one out of all them then? He just has that good guy vibe and it's freakin' weird!" Yang exclaimed.

"Right!? Like when I look at our Adam, I obviously see a bad guy but when I look at that Adam, it's just good guy vibes." Nora said.

Adam rolled his eyes "I can be a good guy, if I wanted that is."

Officers were shown ramming a door as another fired his shotgun and Tyrian fired back as officers dodged and ducked.

"This whole thing is filthy," Jaune stated as he was shown looking at a phone and officers were shown carrying bags as Adam took a call "You know how mean you gotta be to move 300 kilos of cocaine?"

"Yeah Roman." Emerald said as she pointed at Roman.

Roman chuckled "I've moved more."

"Really now?" Ironwood asked.

"What? Did I say that? I meant that I moved more drugs- I mean dust- I mean- Ah screw it! I'm a criminal general! Get used to it!" Roman exclaimed.

"300 hundred though, Jaune you're in some deep shit." Yang stated.

"Why don't I just give up and turn myself in?" Jaune wondered.

"No can do buckaroo! You and I killed cops and that, if you didn't guess by now, pisses off other cops so if you don't want to have more holes than a sponge then I'd suggest you keep running." Tyrian explained with a laugh.

"Oh my god." Jaune muttered as he was shown entering a USB and looking through the files.

"What's going on here?" Winter asked while looking at Adam.

"I just need the truth, that's all." Adam replied.

"Me too, this story seems very interesting." Blake said.

"And it seems like Jaune knows it." Pyrrha muttered.

"Adam has to get to him first before Jaune gets killed then." Sienna stated.

"Easier said than done." Adam said.

"They told me you were fearless," Winter said as police cars were shown and Adam was shown running after Jaune then Adam was shown jumping onto a crate and firing his gun "The guy who kills cop killers."

"So that's why they brought you on." Ironwood said "Something corrupt is happening with the police so they made sure they got a cop who would stop at nothing to get revenge and keep the person who knows their secrets quiet for good."

"You're a trigger happy chappy Adam." Vernal laughed.

"Building a reputation off killing others even when fighting for the boys in blue," Cinder said with a smile "I'm impressed."

"I'm not." Blake muttered with a frown.

"Sees his dad in every cop who dies." Winter said as young Adam placed his father's police hate on the mirror stand.

"That would drive a person to save others." Ozpin stated.

"A death in the family changes people." Raven said with a sigh.

Adam was shown walking up some stairs slowly with his gun in hand as Tyrian took out a pistol. A police helicopter was shown flying over Jaune and firing at him as he ran while Adam and Winter tried to block his path with a car but he jumped through a window and down the subway.

"I gotta hand it to ya Arc, you're one slippery bastard." Adam stated with an annoyed expression.

"Gotta survive somehow." Jaune said with a shrug.

"And the fact that you're managing to outrun a car is impressive." Ren commented.

"Nobody approach him!" Adam shouted as he ran after Jaune at the subway train "He's mine!"

Jaune looked out and at Adam who looked back at him. Jaune turned to see more cops approaching and he got in the train as well as Adam. Jaune hid behind some seats with a gun in hand as Adam started walking towards him with his gun out.

"Police! Out of the way! Move!" Adam commanded as he showed his badge and walked past the passengers.

"The two finally meet." Oobleck states.

"Please don't die, please don't die..." Saphron prayed.

"You're not gonna escape this island." Adam stated with his gun pointed at Jaune.

"You're the only cop tonight who speaks first and shoots second." Jaune stated with his gun pointed at Adam.

"Poor Jaune." Pyrrha said somberly.

"He must've been running all night." Ruby muttered.

"At least Adam is reasonable...I never thought I would say that." Vernal said with frown "I need to wash my mouth."

A car was shown drifting as Tyrian and Jaune ran together then both Adam and Jaune were shown bumped by a car as Adam saluted.

"I will find out why tonight happened." Adam stated.

21 BRIDGES

"Please do detective." Saphron said as she hoped he would keep Jaune safe.

"The title is oddly fitting." Ren said.

Bill floated to the front "So?"

"It wasn't my favorite but I liked it." Adam said.

"It was a surprise seeing Adam as the main character but a refreshing change." Ghira said.

"I loved the fact that it's an awesome police story." Sun said.

"I know right! I love detective dramas!" Neptune exclaimed.

"So what's next?" Yanga asked.

Bill snapped his fingers as buckets appeared on everyone's laps "Rip and tear."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

186K 782 71
When and what i do is up to me. Or when i have time. I will be reading your suggestions but if i am gonna take them is up to me. But most importantly...
72.5K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
93K 933 34
imagine the many universes of our beloved blonde knight, jaune arc, watched by the many characters of RWBY. (this was in my head for a while, so why...
18.2K 152 5
The Neko Arcs, now finished but laid-off from the next Carnival Phantasm, decided to do a road trip through the multiverse as they make the inhabitan...