The Gentle Titan

By Awesomekendell24

Meet Chrysanthe, an easy happy going girl...who lives with her mother and father but we forgot to mention the... More

To You, in 2000 Years - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 1
That Day - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 2
A Dim Light Amid Despair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1
The Night of the Closing Ceremony- Humanity's Comeback: Part 2
First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3
I Hear her Heartbeat - Attack on Trost: Part 4
Whereabouts of Her Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
Response: Battle for Trost District Part 6
Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
Wound - Attack on Trost: Part 8
Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9
Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1
AN
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 1
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 2
What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3
Please read
New chapters coming soon
Dinner Time
Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1
Sorry
Forest of Giant Trees - The 57th Expedition: Part 2
Bite - The 57th Expedition: Part 3
Addressing things
Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4
Missing memories
Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
Smol Poll
The Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
message from bearchan
Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1
Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2
Raid on the Stohess District
Wall: Assault on Stohess, Part 3
Beast Titan
C'est La Vie
Mother Mother
Warrior
Beach AU
Announcement
Close Combat

Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Pt. 5

311 8 1
By Awesomekendell24

To my Manga readers y'all see the last chapter I mean come on 

Chrysanthe gazed upon the lifeless body of her comrade terrified "Gunther.." she croaked 'Don't stop' a voice echoed "Don't stop!" Oluo ordered.

He pulled on the two children "Keep moving!" he pushed them forward 'Oh shit he's dead Gunther's dead!' she clenched her teeth the voice of her other comrades fading out around her.

'This person... they were there when Eren and I...when we...' her eyes looked back at them 'They know, weren't they captured!?...they have ODM gear...which means' her eyes widen then there was a crack of lightening.

"Here it comes!" Chrysanthe yelled 'Not gonna lie that looks badass' she praised as her fingers gripped the handles of her swords. 

The female Titan ran after them her eyes locked on Chrysanthe who stared right back gold met blue, it seemed like they were in a staring contest.

"Damn, why you..." Eren hissed "I'll do it this time! I'll kill it!" he brought his hand up to his mouth.

"Don't!" Eld shouted "The three of us will take down the female Titan you two continue heading to HQ at full speed!" he ordered.

Chrysanthe couldn't look away from their eyes 'I've seen you before I know you' frowning her brows she looked over to Eld "Yes!" but Eren refused "Let me fight with you!" "No! This is for the best! Your power poses far too great of a risk!" Eld replied.

"What's with you!? You doubting our skills?!" Oluo asked accusingly "Is that so, Eren Are we really unreliable?" Petra asked 'Oh fuck this' Chrysanthe rolled her eyes grabbing Eren by the back of his hood "Let's fucking gooooo!" she shouted "I believe my squad will be victorious!" Eren said "Good luck!" Chrysanthe finished.

'They are all so strong...Have faith Chrysanthe' she told herself, she felt nauseous all of a sudden a ringing echoed through her ears. 'What the hell is going on with me?' Parts of her hair stuck to her forehead 'Was I always sweating?'

The yells from her crew members were heard from afar Chrysanthe clenched the gear in her palms her eyes darted from tree to tree trying to keep her mind off the sight "Chrysanthe..." Eren called out to her 'No!' she screamed in her head "Chrysanthe!" he called out to her again 'No I put my faith in them stupid faith!' she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Chrysanthe!" Eren shouted a third time she opened her eyes and turned around to see the gruesome sight her comrades were dead. They circled back to the titan and got a closer look at what damage had been done, "I'll kill it!" Eren immediately shifted while Chrysanthe swung over to Oluo's body.

"Ohi...wannabe get up..." she demanded she stood a little ways from his body "Stop these games..." She stumbled closer totally oblivious to the brawl that was happening that moment.

Chrysanthe gingerly placed Oluo's head in her lap not caring about the blood that stained her white pants.

"Come on wake up I'll respect...my...my elders...and....I'll stop..." she cried her tears dropped on to his head. She could feel the warmth leaving his body "I shouldn't have...have let you go...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" she mumbled as she brushed some hair behind his ear.

Chrysanthe turned him over on to his back and fixed his arms so the were resting on his stomach on have over the other, her eyes caught a familiar flower growing out of the ground.

"I'm sorry Oluo" she took the bloomed flower buds (An: idk what its called) and placed it on each eye.

Chrysanthe turned to the two titan brawling, looking down to her blood covered hands she looked back up to see the Female Titan bite on Eren.

The ringing has subsided bringing her hand up to her mouth she had one thing on her mind "This bitch is going to die"

===========================================================================

Life has been tough 

School is even tougher my classes finished for the whole program but I failed two class so I gotta wait till next year to redo them.  

People keep telling me to talk and vent but I feel like I'm oversharing and annoying the whoever I'm venting to. 

and just to clarify I simp for Annie 

How you guys been?

What do you think of this chapter? sorry It's a bit short TT

Am I the only one who doesn't want to turn 18? Everyone else is so hyped to but I'm scared.

Oh I got a kitty her name is Lily (That what my sister chose) but I wanted to name her Kitty Softpaws.

This is Lily^

She likes to sleep on my lap when I'm writing or in school.^

She likes to chew on my mom's shoes^

My mom is scolding her here^

K.C out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
11.4K 1.6K 31
Every little girl dreams of her happily ever after with her very own prince charming, but for Elizabeth Smith, her dashing prince came unexpected, as...
92.1K 3.6K 18
This isn't the story where the guy finds his dream girl at the ball and they live happily ever after. No, this is the story where I, Mikasa Ackerman...
53.8K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...